Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
103,061 - 103,080 of 118,007 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#119925 Mar 6, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you pretend to know who will be saved at Christ's return?
You don't know what the scriptures say. Your worldly opinion and need to be right doesn't prove your claim.
I know it's useless to ask for scriptual proof of your claim because you never can provide any.
Listen you dummy the bible tells us who will be saved and the number, not me. You are the one who always has your knickers in a knot when I correctly reprove you for your lies
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#119926 Mar 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope not my views the views of the bible eh Faithy? After all it is the Jews who are claiming to be the chosen people
The Jews are God's Chosen. Chosen to thump arabs.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#119927 Mar 6, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously with that post db. Dolt.
...and yet you have posted since then. Appears that you are a liar. No surprises there
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#119928 Mar 6, 2014
Shilla has a crush on me, but I rejected her. Look how crazy she has become. It's kinda funny.
Northern Truthseekers

Port Jefferson, NY

#119929 Mar 6, 2014
ForPetesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You make, by serendipity, an interesting point. But you think you're being clever. It's time for followers of Christ to become a little more assertive in their dealings with fools .. turn the other cheek yeah but smack these demons with truth at the same time. Amen
/5

The Truth might set some of these followers of tribal jewry occult free from convert jews' ongoing lies and the six sided star spell they've cased on the ones who sown their seeds on the rocky side of the hill and the others who planted their seeds in the thistles and thorn bushes...

There's is no redemption for israel and their terrorizing jew converts,.... only damnation and being willed in the Divine's Time to disappear to a state of dark vapor and then being "no more"....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#119930 Mar 6, 2014
Jews are the stewards of the land of Jesus.
Jesus was a Jewish rabbi. That what his disciples called him ... "rabbi".
I wonder if he had one of those funny hats, the black clothes and that... uh... weird curly hair deal?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#119931 Mar 6, 2014
Rabbi.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#119932 Mar 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
...and yet you have posted since then. Appears that you are a liar. No surprises there
You don't get it again, yet you call me a liar. See why you are only tolerated by those who believe Israel shouldn't exist like you do.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#119933 Mar 6, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews are God's Chosen. Chosen to thump arabs.
Not the majority of the current ones in Israel. That is why the bible teaches that 2/3 of them will be eliminated. They need to believe in Jesus to be saved and that is currently not what they believe
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#119934 Mar 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you dummy the bible tells us who will be saved and the number, not me. You are the one who always has your knickers in a knot when I correctly reprove you for your lies
Your opinion doesn't reprove anyone.

Show scripture that tells us who will be saved and especially the number.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#119935 Mar 6, 2014
Faith wrote:
Shilla has a crush on me, but I rejected her. Look how crazy she has become. It's kinda funny.
Faith is a dyke who thinks all the women posters have a crush on her. It is to do with her rejection by most rational people. She plays games with herself

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#119936 Mar 6, 2014
Faith wrote:
Jews are the stewards of the land of Jesus.
Jesus was a Jewish rabbi. That what his disciples called him ... "rabbi".
I wonder if he had one of those funny hats, the black clothes and that... uh... weird curly hair deal?
You hypocrite you don't even believe in Jesus or God you are just a paid troll

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#119937 Mar 6, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get it again, yet you call me a liar. See why you are only tolerated by those who believe Israel shouldn't exist like you do.
Are you still at it I thought you had left?? LMAO
a wanderig warrior

Port Jefferson, NY

#119938 Mar 6, 2014
`

`

`

j's/r/p's

Adolf Hitler lives in the hearts of the German preople, who know the Truth./// but cannot say it or think it...
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#119940 Mar 6, 2014
Northern Truthseekers wrote:
<quoted text>
/5
The Truth might set some of these followers of tribal jewry occult free from convert jews' ongoing lies and the six sided star spell they've cased on the ones who sown their seeds on the rocky side of the hill and the others who planted their seeds in the thistles and thorn bushes...
There's is no redemption for israel and their terrorizing jew converts,.... only damnation and being willed in the Divine's Time to disappear to a state of dark vapor and then being "no more"....
Trying to cite Jewish scripture?

"Divine's Time to disappear to a state of dark vapor and then being "no more"?

Does your demonic ramble make you feel superior?

2 Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#119941 Mar 6, 2014
Spin shilla! Spin! LOL! I made her crazy ass even crazier. LOL!
a wanderig warrior

Port Jefferson, NY

#119942 Mar 6, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to cite Jewish scripture?
"Divine's Time to disappear to a state of dark vapor and then being "no more"?
Does your demonic ramble make you feel superior?
2 Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
~

j's=pg''s

sorry Northerns,.... but i'd like to answer this old lady...

what makes me feel superior is when dumb jackass like you and NFL post on this site as site's idiots..

This too, makes me feel superior...

Whenever you hear anyone espouse (repeat) the lies about Hitler the nasty Jew-killer.

Please always make a point of asking this very simple question:“Where did you get that information from?”

.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#119943 Mar 6, 2014
Faith wrote:
Spin shilla! Spin! LOL! I made her crazy ass even crazier. LOL!
Faithy is following me around like a love lorn dyke so sad. She only has her cats to give her company and attention all winter long.That's is other than her pretend "friends" on topix LOL

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#119944 Mar 6, 2014
*that's
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#119945 Mar 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You hypocrite you don't even believe in Jesus or God you are just a paid troll
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
he leadeth me beside the still waters.

Ye of so little faith.

You are very intolerant of everyone's religions but your own.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trying to Satisfy my Taste Buds 14 min andet1987 1
looking for male pomeranian to breed with 2 yea... (Apr '11) 19 min topsT 98
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min atemcowboy 539,227
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Rosa_Winkel 733,234
someone is so happy Michael Sams is released 26 min andet1987 5
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 29 min Classic 1,769
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min RADEKT 258,086
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 52 min Black Thunder 42 600,017
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr CunningLinguist 226,391
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••