Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121928 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#119891 Mar 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh.
You've become as wordy as that creepy bitch, Lucifer. They watch.
And thanks for the creepy sermon!
...and yet he makes more sense than you will ever make, you pathetic loser

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#119892 Mar 6, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you struggle with the English language so much, Moslem liar? <¦-o
I don't, but you do, not even knowing when to correctly use your and you're.Take some basic ESL classes they will certainly help you. LMAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#119893 Mar 6, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you pride yourself with utter stupidity, because it really shows angry little man. BTW Hitler was a phag. <¦-o
So you and Hitler both have a lot in common then. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#119894 Mar 6, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the individuals to whom you are referring rarely if ever submit anything On Topic, informative or factual, they only seem to enjoy reviling people too distant to pose a threat and gossiping among each other about their vulgar, little lives.
What better way to vent the frustration of a humiliating life of being ignored, stunted growth, impotence, being bullied by an abusive spouse, boss etc than to anonymously insult strangers via a keyboard who are far, far away.
This forum is an excellent place to exchange informed observations, rarely found facts and issue related history.
I appreciate that you, MUQ and others have posted issue related news items that so infrequently make Major Media.
In addition to these annoying Password advertisements I suppose wading through the fecal morass of Hasbarattery is just the price we pay for an uncensored Forum that allows for more than a few lines.
Thanks
You are so correct Gray. The trolls here are hell bent on trying to distract from the topic of this forum. It can be seen in the number of personal attacks , and I for one wear them as a badge of my effectiveness.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#119895 Mar 6, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>It is stated in the Qur'an, that lies and deception are to be used to promote Islam. So quit pulling quotes out of the Bible and just admitt what you really are, Moslem swine

So you are using the Koran as your excuse for posting so many lies?? It is understandable that you are reduced to name calling as it is all you know. I'll do as I see fit. I don't listen to trolls such as yourself. LMAO

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#119896 Mar 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is saying they did. The point was, it was the two most prominent Jewish groups who luence upon society -- an influence very much out of proportion to the percentage of the population
More sermons from the light minded. It's what everyone needs.
I know you'll take that literally, but try not to do so, OK?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#119897 Mar 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
This post has been reported for trying to incite hatred and bigoty
LOL!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#119898 Mar 6, 2014
Judaism is a religion of spirituality, to serve God...
Zionism is an apostasy, it is a rebellion against God, and a rebellion against the Torah, it is blasphemous..."

Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#119899 Mar 6, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!
Yeah I thought it was funny too. LMAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#119900 Mar 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More sermons from the light minded. It's what everyone needs.
I know you'll take that literally, but try not to do so, OK?
I don't take anything you say seriously, never have and never will/ OK?

cheapo

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#119901 Mar 6, 2014
Wow. Talk about a 180 from some posters. No not you D2. You sound perfectly normal as usual. I am freaked.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#119902 Mar 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is saying they did. The point was, it was the two most prominent Jewish groups who were involved with the death of Jesus and it was those two groups who incited the crowd against Jesus.It was the Sadducees (who were the political Jews) and the Pharisees who were the two groups that Jesus condemned. It was due to the actions of those two groups that Herod had Jesus crucified. He figured it was easier to kill one man than hundreds who were rioting and yelling for the death of Jesus. He washed his hands of the matter and the people said:
Matthew 27:5
King James Bible
Then answered ALL the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.
Eusebius, in his 4th-century Ecclesiastical History, wrote:
In relation to the Pharisees, this particular group became, without question, the most influential sect during the time of Jesus Christ, and also "the most characteristic manifestation of Palestinian Judaism of that day." Although not a large sect numerically (of the nearly half a million Jews living in Palestine during the 1st century, only about 6000 adult males were members of this sect), they nevertheless exerted a tremendous influence upon society -- an influence very much out of proportion to the percentage of the population
Cut, paste, ramble, ramble. The post wasn't to you. I'm done with you.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#119903 Mar 6, 2014
THESE ARE THE TRUE JEWS WHO WILL BE SAVED AT THE RETURN OF JESUS

Ultra-Orthodox & Anti-Zionist
Groups like Neturei Karta and the Satmar Hasidim bitterly oppose the modern State of Israel.

By Dr. Aviezer Ravitzky

They have publicly burned the Israeli flag and allied themselves with the Palestinian leadership and cause. Neturei Karta's website states: "We seek to live in the land of Palestine as anti-Zionist Jews. To reside as loyal and peaceful Palestinian citizens, in peace and harmony with our Muslim Brethren." The following article discusses the reasons for their anti-Zionism. Reprinted with the permission of The Continuum International Publishing Group from The Encyclopedia of Judaism, edited by Jacob Neusner, Alan Avery-Peck, and William Scott Green.

The anti-Zionist world-view of the ultra-orthodox groups Neturei Karta and Satmar Hasidism perceives Zionism and the estab­lishment of the State of Israel as an anti-messianic act, conceived and born from sin. These groups vigorously deny the very legiti­macy of the collective political return to the Holy Land and to Jewish sovereignty. For them, this is the handiwork of humans, violating the Jewish people's oath of political quietism.

In the words of the Midrash (as expounded by Rashi), the people were adjured not to return collectively to the Land of Israel by the exertion of physical force, nor to "rebel against the nations of the world," nor to "hasten the End." In short, they were required to wait for the heavenly, complete, miraculous, supernatural, and meta-historical redemption that is totally distinct from the realm of human endeavor. This waiting over two millennia manifests the very essence and singularity of the Jewish people, expressing their faith in divine providence, in the assurance of the prophets, and in messianic destiny.

Read more at:

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/israel/Jewish...
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#119904 Mar 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you claim to use the scriptures and yet you haven't got a clue so go figure
Coming from one who claims the Jews who made the Abrahamic covenant with God are not like the Jews of today. It still makes me laugh though.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#119905 Mar 6, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you haven't got a leg to stand on in your ignorance

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#119906 Mar 6, 2014
cheapo wrote:
Wow. Talk about a 180 from some posters. No not you D2. You sound perfectly normal as usual. I am freaked

Everything freaks you Cheapo, so what else is new??? You'd be better of sticking to the other forum where you continue to suck up to two of the biggest losers on that forum
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#119907 Mar 6, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your problem now. We are just thankful that shill is not boring up our thread anymore. Milena tore her tongue out.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#119908 Mar 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you haven't got a leg to stand on in your ignorance
Anyone that doesn't share your myopic and unhinged views... Eh, Shilla?

LOL!
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#119909 Mar 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't claim to hate all Jews, so you are incorrectly interpreting what he has stated
Then tell me db, who exactly is he talking about when he says "the Jews". Be specific.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#119910 Mar 6, 2014
Americans support Israel because muslims are our enemies and Israel is our ally. Besides, our support for the Jews makes the muslims so crazy that we love to watch them spin while we laugh.

It is like a twisted game we play.

Every now and agin' we whip out the jets and flatten a city and smile.

God bless America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Ex-Lesbian River 110,409
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 982,105
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Pulp Fiction 133
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr PadMark 675,759
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,765
Something you hope your husband never finds out 4 hr Crazy Guy 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Eye no u 445,796
More from around the web