Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#119870 Mar 6, 2014
ForPetesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
I messed up your little NF alias didn't Ratty? You can run Ratty, but you sho' can't hide, rodent ... ha ha
The German people lost to the Jewish bankers Ratty remember that and now they're at it again in the Ukraine having ruined Libya, Iraq, and other nations.
Do you pride yourself with utter stupidity, because it really shows angry little man. BTW Hitler was a phag. <¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#119872 Mar 6, 2014
Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
What other audience do these interchangeable Hasbarats have?
Who do you think listens to them on an every day, face-to-face setting & how frequently do you think they insult real people in parking lots?
Their only opportunity of "Public Speaking" is to say: "Would you like fries with that?" or "Welcome to Wal-Mart." over and over.
Hey Fluffer! <¶-o
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#119875 Mar 6, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatred for Jews? A very simple and old hackneyed response to anyone who CRITICIZES the murdering, thieving, lying, occupying, land-grabbing, unpleasant, evil, stinking schumbags who leach off another peoples' land and resources in a state wrongly called 'Israel.'
You offend the few Jewish girlfriends I've had and offend truth. Don't come here with your Jew hate BS and expect people to sit back and say 'Oh yeah., of course'
LMAO

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#119878 Mar 6, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
so jesus is ... uh ... antichrist ...
so you ARE worshipping the antichrist
and the real christians whose websites I posted, and whose scriptures are quoted ... are the real christians ... who know the truth??
I think I could just about agree with them
I think they would find you really offensive and the disciple of satan ...
but please don't take it from me - I am after all not in any way clever on christian issues - I just found the sites and posted them - ask the christians yourself from the websites I posted ??
Would you do that - or would you be too scared to be found out as not being a christian?
Jesus is the Antichrist, called Lucifer in the Hebrew bible, Satans counterfeit Messiah. He came to finish Satans work and perpetuate his lie in the garden of Eden, you can sin against God and not keep his commandments, and you won't die. Christianity has strengthened the wicked in their wickedness by promising them life. Ezekiel 13:22.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#119879 Mar 6, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
There speaks the atheist Jew. How sweet of you to give an opinion, now run along and practice what the atheists preach and leave the scriptural assessments to wiser folk. I pity you. You hate Arabs yet live amongst them. What's it like being Dank Dane? You're occupied by some evil spirit it seems, jumping from polite post to a raving lunatic in the next
She showed you scripture. Why do you have a problem with that?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#119880 Mar 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying it wasn't just the Pharisees it was also the Sadducees who were the wealthy ruling class in Jesusí day. Many of them comprised the priesthood that controlled the temple in Jerusalem and the Jewish legal council called the Sanhedrin.They were afraid of losing their power. It was these two groups who caused the everyday Jews to rally against Jesus and call for his death.It was the "high priest, the chief priests, the Bible copiers, and the elders" who tried him in the temple court. Mark states it was the "chief priests" who incited a riot, thus forcing Pilate to execute him.
You missed the point again. The point was, the entire population of Israel did not seek to kill Jesus.

Now do you get it. Comprehension was never your strong suit. If you're going to butt in, try to get it right.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#119881 Mar 6, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the individuals to whom you are referring rarely if ever submit anything On Topic, informative or factual, they only seem to enjoy reviling people too distant to pose a threat and gossiping among each other about their vulgar, little lives.
What better way to vent the frustration of a humiliating life of being ignored, stunted growth, impotence, being bullied by an abusive spouse, boss etc than to anonymously insult strangers via a keyboard who are far, far away.
This forum is an excellent place to exchange informed observations, rarely found facts and issue related history.
I appreciate that you, MUQ and others have posted issue related news items that so infrequently make Major Media.
In addition to these annoying Password advertisements I suppose wading through the fecal morass of Hasbarattery is just the price we pay for an uncensored Forum that allows for more than a few lines.
Thanks
Whatever you can find on the internet becomes your truth as long as it agrees with you. Have you ever heard of dead works. That is all you have.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#119882 Mar 6, 2014
ForPetesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I messed up your little NF alias didn't Ratty? You can run Ratty, but you sho' can't hide, rodent ... ha ha
The German people lost to the Jewish bankers Ratty remember that and now they're at it again in the Ukraine having ruined Libya, Iraq, and other nations.
Still you pretend to be offended when someone calls you on your hatred for the Jewish people. Minion.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#119883 Mar 6, 2014
ForPetesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw Poor Ratty. Tail in spin. Snout in a dark cloud. Arse in.....? Well we won't talk about that in case people reading are of a ... shall we say ... queasy disposition.
More minion drivel.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#119885 Mar 6, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
she is evil .... I say that about very very few people indeed, even on topix
there are people who are clearly not very well mentally .. but she is just pure and utter evil hiding behind the pretences of religion to say the most dreadful things to people
like her and faith have had their differences - said bad things to each other ..
but today, sheilaa topped it ... by saying faith's husband had "deserved to die" because he was apparently a soldier or officer who was killed .. allegedly - I don;t know -- but the mere fact she can even SAY it ..
My husband died of cancer - and because she disagreed with me, she said I had "murdered him" ...
she is just a horrific nasty person ... and she pretends she loves the Palestinians now ...
where previously - for two years or more, she had posted hatred against the muslims on the Egypt Forum
but now she's completely focused on the jews ...
and will use the vilest most awful things to say to people to "prove her point" ...
she feeds off anger - she'd make acidic comments to people on the egypt forum if she felt she wasn't getting an argument and anger ... now she's getting it ..
she's probably completely starved of any affection and love of any kind in her relationship with her "man" .. who sounds like a real wimp ... and so she's coming on here to get the attention she badly craves
WOW! She is truly an evil sociopath. She uses personal information like a dagger .

It's pretty funny when she claims some to be "jealous" of her. Her communications are the worst I've seen on topix so far.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#119886 Mar 6, 2014
ForPet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
darting along the sewers signposted 'DELETE' ha ha Run Ratty Run!!!
Heh.

You've become as wordy as that creepy bitch, Lucifer. They watch.

And thanks for the creepy sermon!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#119887 Mar 6, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the point again. The point was, the entire population of Israel did not seek to kill Jesus.
Now do you get it. Comprehension was never your strong suit. If you're going to butt in, try to get it right.
No one is saying they did. The point was, it was the two most prominent Jewish groups who were involved with the death of Jesus and it was those two groups who incited the crowd against Jesus.It was the Sadducees (who were the political Jews) and the Pharisees who were the two groups that Jesus condemned. It was due to the actions of those two groups that Herod had Jesus crucified. He figured it was easier to kill one man than hundreds who were rioting and yelling for the death of Jesus. He washed his hands of the matter and the people said:
Matthew 27:5
King James Bible
Then answered ALL the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.
Eusebius, in his 4th-century Ecclesiastical History, wrote:
In relation to the Pharisees, this particular group became, without question, the most influential sect during the time of Jesus Christ, and also "the most characteristic manifestation of Palestinian Judaism of that day." Although not a large sect numerically (of the nearly half a million Jews living in Palestine during the 1st century, only about 6000 adult males were members of this sect), they nevertheless exerted a tremendous influence upon society -- an influence very much out of proportion to the percentage of the population

Location hidden

#119888 Mar 6, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you can find on the internet becomes your truth as long as it agrees with you. Have you ever heard of dead works. That is all you have.
Yet you claim to use the scriptures and yet you haven't got a clue so go figure

Location hidden

#119889 Mar 6, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Still you pretend to be offended when someone calls you on your hatred for the Jewish people. Minion

He doesn't claim to hate all Jews, so you are incorrectly interpreting what he has stated

Location hidden

#119890 Mar 6, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! She is truly an evil sociopath. She uses personal information like a dagger .
It's pretty funny when she claims some to be "jealous" of her. Her communications are the worst I've seen on topix so far.
Then you are ignoring your own ignorant posts along with those of Dantetoo and that of that pre recorded loop known as NFR. LOL

Location hidden

#119891 Mar 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh.
You've become as wordy as that creepy bitch, Lucifer. They watch.
And thanks for the creepy sermon!
...and yet he makes more sense than you will ever make, you pathetic loser

Location hidden

#119892 Mar 6, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you struggle with the English language so much, Moslem liar? <¶-o
I don't, but you do, not even knowing when to correctly use your and you're.Take some basic ESL classes they will certainly help you. LMAO

Location hidden

#119893 Mar 6, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you pride yourself with utter stupidity, because it really shows angry little man. BTW Hitler was a phag. <¶-o
So you and Hitler both have a lot in common then. LOL

Location hidden

#119894 Mar 6, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the individuals to whom you are referring rarely if ever submit anything On Topic, informative or factual, they only seem to enjoy reviling people too distant to pose a threat and gossiping among each other about their vulgar, little lives.
What better way to vent the frustration of a humiliating life of being ignored, stunted growth, impotence, being bullied by an abusive spouse, boss etc than to anonymously insult strangers via a keyboard who are far, far away.
This forum is an excellent place to exchange informed observations, rarely found facts and issue related history.
I appreciate that you, MUQ and others have posted issue related news items that so infrequently make Major Media.
In addition to these annoying Password advertisements I suppose wading through the fecal morass of Hasbarattery is just the price we pay for an uncensored Forum that allows for more than a few lines.
Thanks
You are so correct Gray. The trolls here are hell bent on trying to distract from the topic of this forum. It can be seen in the number of personal attacks , and I for one wear them as a badge of my effectiveness.

Location hidden

#119895 Mar 6, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>It is stated in the Qur'an, that lies and deception are to be used to promote Islam. So quit pulling quotes out of the Bible and just admitt what you really are, Moslem swine

So you are using the Koran as your excuse for posting so many lies?? It is understandable that you are reduced to name calling as it is all you know. I'll do as I see fit. I don't listen to trolls such as yourself. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moses never existed 12 min Khatru 842
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 35 min Ed Teach 100
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 38 min Ed Teach 53,259
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 44 min onemale 778,849
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min Michael 560,589
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 605,363
Are our soldiers traitors? 1 hr onemale 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 265,483
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) Sat risque 137
More from around the web