Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

danetoo

London, UK

#119808 Mar 6, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't get much worse than an athiest Danish gimp trying to abuse scripture to prop up an apartheid, racist, evil, terrorist state and a few million fake Jews are have not legitimacy there.
I am not abusing anything

I am merely posting what I find from Christian websites on the internet

As I keep on saying - it is not me saying this ... it is the websites written by christians for christians that say this ... I am just posting them .. copying and pasting

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#119809 Mar 6, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, you're one fcked up little man. <¦-o
..and you're one messed up little monkey who doesn't know his ass from his head, so go figure

Location hidden

#119810 Mar 6, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
you are truly truly evil Sheilaa
Imagine if this really were the truth ... how can you be so joyful about someone's death and say they "deserved it" ..
This really shows you in all your horrible nature and bad dark soul ... horrific thing to say ...
Anti Christ must be your true belief system - an upside down cross .. a lot of things are said on here ... but your comments are getting more and more evil and more and more dark ...
look into yourself a bit .. and I have reported you on this and other of your posts ...
Who said anything about being joyful that is just your interpretation. I've yet to hear you speak out when Faith is crowing about all the "filthy" Palestinians and Muslims that America has killed you filthy hypocrite.

Trying to bring Christ into your comments when you don't even believe in him is just one more pathetic example of what you will use to try to justify your bigoted evil posts. Feel free to report me I sleep well of a night and nothing I have posted can be construed in any way other than being honest. I do not use bad language as I have better communication skills than people such as you, USA_1 and NFL so if anyone is going to get banned it will be one of you lot. LMAO

Location hidden

#119811 Mar 6, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>What's a matter Islamo-Nazi, does the truth hurt, swine? <¦-o
What would you know about the meaning of truth? All your posts are based on lies and you are being directed by satan

Location hidden

#119812 Mar 6, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not have a descent humanitarian bone in your body, she is having at least a profession conversation while you whine, pout and rant your vile vulgar posting that mean nothing but make you look very very bad.
What's a professional conversation George? Her posts certainly do not include any impartiality, honesty, fairness, facts or any admission re what Israel has done. Professional implies engaged in a specified activity as one's main paid occupation rather than as an amateur so are you suggesting she is a paid troll for topix or Israel?

Location hidden

#119813 Mar 6, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it's religious mania that envelopes you ...
Quite incredible the nutters that Jesus has to put up with - wonder if he regrets getting himself crucified to allegedly save such idiots as "Pete " and that person on the mount in USA somewhere - good grief to be their neighbour lol
I won't even mention sheilaa in this context - she's not mad - just a complete monster and evil ...
But common for all of them - they could not give a toss about Palestinians - whether children or adults - they just want to vent their fury - and it happens in this case to be Jews - the Israelis - that little strip of land - If they did not have them - wonder where they'd go to be furious instead ..
I could probably go on another forum - and find people venting their hatred against some other people ... And invoking god and Jesus to support their hatred - democrats vs republicans even in the USA ...
Probably people from one state hating people from another state - and so it goes on and on and on
I don't want to see dead Palestinians any more than I want to see the death of anyone else - but I occasionally speak as I'm spoken to - and wanted to see what reaction I'd get - very predictable - invoking "truth" of the bible (poor bible being used by all and sundry to pick and choose whatever "truth" they sent to give out)- There's always bound to be a quote in the bible somewhere to "prove" or "predict" something
Rather pathetic ...
Why would you wonder about someone that you have already admitted you have no belief in? You claim that we don't give a toss about Palestine or Palestinians in your arrogant spiel but let me tell you something, the only person you can speak on behalf of is yourself. If people didn't care about what Israel is doing to the Palestinians they would not be here posting on the topic. The fact that you don't like what is being posted is your own problem and reacting to it by making all the false claims that you do shows us all what a low life you truly are

Location hidden

#119814 Mar 6, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think 'petes snake' was referring to the turd in his pants, when he said us.
...and you are a coprophiliac having an abnormal and obsessive interest in excrement, especially the use of feces for sexual excitement. 90% of your posts are connected with it. Seek help and set yourself free. LMAO

Location hidden

#119816 Mar 6, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Jews" scripture is talking about are the religious leaders. The Pharisees sought to kill Christ not the entire population of Israel.
Why are you citing scripture that you think proves your hatred for the Jews is justified? Did your jeezus tell you to hate your enemy. You sound crazy in a demonic way.

You are lying it wasn't just the Pharisees it was also the Sadducees who were the wealthy ruling class in Jesus’ day. Many of them comprised the priesthood that controlled the temple in Jerusalem and the Jewish legal council called the Sanhedrin.They were afraid of losing their power. It was these two groups who caused the everyday Jews to rally against Jesus and call for his death.It was the "high priest, the chief priests, the Bible copiers, and the elders" who tried him in the temple court. Mark states it was the "chief priests" who incited a riot, thus forcing Pilate to execute him.

Location hidden

#119817 Mar 6, 2014
Faith wrote:
I would like to speak for a moment on the filth of the stinking muslims.
So reprehensible are these gutter rats that they have but one redeeming quality....
They kill more of their fellow monkeys than the US, UK and Israel combined and multiplied by a thousand.
Keep up the good work, Hajjis!!!
This post has been reported for trying to incite hatred and bigoty

Location hidden

#119818 Mar 6, 2014
*bigotry

Location hidden

#119819 Mar 6, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
to be absolutely honest .. I couldn't give a toss about "christ" when it comes from you .. you are as much a follower of christ as my tom cat ... actually probably my tom cat is a better follower of christ than you will ever be in your little miserable useless life on Merseyside
being attakced by "jews and masonic devil worshippers" as you once stated ...-- on Merseyside ...
and who are "we" ... you and the multiple personality disorder person on Mt Sinai
Let's face it you don't give a toss full stop. You are spending far too much time with that cat of yours as you are starting to display tomcat behaviour which in a women is most unbecoming.

I think you just like posting for the sake of seeing your own words in print. No one gives a toss about you and your opinion. Trying to use your medical typing skills by trying to "diagnose" someone? LMAO

Location hidden

#119820 Mar 6, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a blasphemer and more of a "pharisee" than the pharisees ever were
you would be eaten up and spat out ... and handed to the devil ... that's all
you are going against god completely
All this crap being spat out by an atheist is really funny to observe
danetoo

London, UK

#119821 Mar 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you wonder about someone that you have already admitted you have no belief in? You claim that we don't give a toss about Palestine or Palestinians in your arrogant spiel but let me tell you something, the only person you can speak on behalf of is yourself. If people didn't care about what Israel is doing to the Palestinians they would not be here posting on the topic. The fact that you don't like what is being posted is your own problem and reacting to it by making all the false claims that you do shows us all what a low life you truly are
it is not about me believing or not

it is about what you say, which is in absolute opposition to any real christians I've talked with or most christian websites I've read so far ...

and if you DID care about the Palestinians - you would not merely copy and paste articles against Israel - I may be missing the point - but how on earth is posting criticisms about Israel constantly going to help the Palestinians gain peace with Israel?

You are completely ignoring any references to established peace organisations within Israel and the Palestinian territories - preferring instead to just post more and more hatred of Israel ... that is the only thing you are doing - what is so clever about that?

Any people I know of - who genuinely care about the situation in Israel and with the Palestinians work with what IS ... not what may be or could be or "want to be" ...

You will still be here in two years time, still posting criticisms against Israel ... arguing and insulting people - and the Palestinians is not going to be get any further whatsoever with anything you do ...

I have NO idea what you hope to achieve ....

Location hidden

#119822 Mar 6, 2014
danetoo wrote:
Christians United for Israel
http://www.cufi.org/site/PageServer
“I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you.”
–Genesis 12:1-3
----------
so what is THAT above .. false scripture??
1 John 2:22

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?
He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Now let's see, the last time I looked Jews denied who Jesus was. Sad thing is they will realize eventually who he is and what they did to him, and when they do 2/3 will have already been annihilated

Location hidden

#119823 Mar 6, 2014
danetoo wrote:
Why Christians Should Support Israel
Just some Christian groups who do not support Israel:

EASTER MESSAGE: A South African Christian response to the Palestinian Kairos Document

In an Easter message, more than 60 South African church leaders and Christian, Jewish and Muslim lay theologians have conveyed their solidarity with Palestinian Christians in their Kairos call.

Recognizing Palestinian Christian “history of keeping the faith in the Holy Land”, despite the circumstances, they urged Palestinians to be steadfast and resist being “forced out of your own land”.

Responding to the Kairos Palestine document, they recall the words of Nelson Mandela who said:“our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians”. Conveying South African solidarity “with your cause”, they express conviction that “justice will come to the Holy Land, as it came to us here in the southernmost part of Africa”.

The Kairos Palestine document was launched in December 2009 in Bethlehem and reflects the Palestinian Christian’s word to the world about what is happening in Palestine.

Drawing on their own experiences, they define apartheid as “the denial of the humanity of one human being by another or the idea that there is a superior and an inferior human being”. Yet, they observe, the practical manifestations of Israeli apartheid are in many ways worse than South African apartheid ever was.

Endorsing the Kairos Palestine view that the occupation is a sin and evil, they strike a note of hope that “Jesus must be weeping at the injustice that he sees in Jerusalem and we are convinced that God is already intervening and will continue to intervene to establish his justice in the Holy Land”.

Rejecting Christian Zionism and Christian theologies that justify the Occupation as illegitimate’ and heretical, they commend the Kairos Palestine initiators for longing that those responsible for the occupation regain their God-given humanity.

Pledging to develop solidarity, they endorse non-violent resistance through the Kairos Palestine call for the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement “as a way to put maximum non-violent pressure on Israel to lift the boot of oppression from the neck of the Palestinians”.

Listing what “we can learn from you”, they ask Palestinians to be prepared to consider what process of healing would be needed in the Holy Land once a political solution has been reached. Celebrating this year the 25th anniversary of the South African Kairos Document, they invite Palestinians to share their journey.

Among the signatories of the message are the Archbishop Dr Thabo Cecil Makgoba, Metropolitan of the Anglican Church of Southern Africa; Bishop Dr N.P. Phaswana from the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Southern Africa; Professor Tinyiko S. Maluleke, South African Council of Churches (SACC) president and executive director of research at the University of South Africa; and SACC general secretary Edwin Makue.

Read more at:

http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2010/04/06/w...

Location hidden

#119825 Mar 6, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
it is not about me believing or not
it is about what you say, which is in absolute opposition to any real christians I've talked with or most christian websites I've read so far ...
and if you DID care about the Palestinians - you would not merely copy and paste articles against Israel - I may be missing the point - but how on earth is posting criticisms about Israel constantly going to help the Palestinians gain peace with Israel?
You are completely ignoring any references to established peace organisations within Israel and the Palestinian territories - preferring instead to just post more and more hatred of Israel ... that is the only thing you are doing - what is so clever about that?
Any people I know of - who genuinely care about the situation in Israel and with the Palestinians work with what IS ... not what may be or could be or "want to be" ...
You will still be here in two years time, still posting criticisms against Israel ... arguing and insulting people - and the Palestinians is not going to be get any further whatsoever with anything you do ...
I have NO idea what you hope to achieve ....
I don't give a frig what you think re what I hope to achieve. I want the truth out in the open what Israel has done and continues to do to the Palestinians and their land. You are too bigoted and thick to see that and I don't intend to wast my valuable time on you. You are a hypocrite who deserves the ridicule that is heaped upon you.

Location hidden

#119826 Mar 6, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
you keep on quoting the same line over and over and over again
and when I post from real christian websites .. not jewish, not Israeli ... just christians ... who are not hateful .. but are true christians
you call me all sorts of names
are you possessed by the devil??? Satan???
you must have sold your soul ...
More ignorance from the queen of it. We don't have souls, we are souls dummy. More pagan theology
danetoo

London, UK

#119827 Mar 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?
He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
Now let's see, the last time I looked Jews denied who Jesus was. Sad thing is they will realize eventually who he is and what they did to him, and when they do 2/3 will have already been annihilated
so jesus is ... uh ... antichrist ...

so you ARE worshipping the antichrist

and the real christians whose websites I posted, and whose scriptures are quoted ... are the real christians ... who know the truth??

I think I could just about agree with them

I think they would find you really offensive and the disciple of satan ...

but please don't take it from me - I am after all not in any way clever on christian issues - I just found the sites and posted them - ask the christians yourself from the websites I posted ??

Would you do that - or would you be too scared to be found out as not being a christian?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#119828 Mar 6, 2014
I took a great big stinky Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Christian I do not believe in killing people. It is only ever going to happen in your dreams. BTW who are the Christian jihadists that you are referring to?
I was referring to your Moslem kin folk at the ole mosque, where your buddy pete's snake buggers little boys. Do the give you an oversized burka to hide your suicide vest, Moslem swine? <¦-o

Location hidden

#119829 Mar 6, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not abusing anything
I am merely posting what I find from Christian websites on the internet
As I keep on saying - it is not me saying this ... it is the websites written by christians for christians that say this ... I am just posting them .. copying and pasting
That's why you keep getting caught out because you have no idea re the context of what you post. For you if it looks good it must be so. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Rosa_Winkel 49,000
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Steve III 646,715
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 31 min Steve III 44,702
gay at ghaziabad (Jul '14) 46 min gaurav 13
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 105,635
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr VIKING 971,737
download flip4mac wmv studio pro hd 2 cracked (Dec '12) 2 hr Alii 2
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 4 hr WasteWater 2,083
More from around the web