Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121911 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#119583 Mar 5, 2014
Dang It wrote:
Updated: March 5, 2014 23:37 IST
Kiev snipers were Opposition hitmen
Leaked phone call provides new insights into last month’s clashes
The snipers who shot dozens of protesters in Ukraine were not police but hitmen hired by the opposition, according to a sensational leaked phone call that casts in a new and shocking light the Ukrainian “revolution.”
http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/wo...
In the transcript of the intercepted phone call, posted on the Russia Today website on Wednesday, Estonian Foreign Affairs Minister Urmas Paet told EU Foreign Affairs chief Catherine Ashton that it was not Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich who was behind the shootings,“but it was somebody from the new coalition
How Nazi-ish of the protesters in the Ukraine. Who controls the protesters in the Ukraine? Our own out-of-control CIA, literally calling the shots to fire on the protesters and then to blame the the Ukraine government police forces for the killings.
You sure they were not Israeli Mosad hitmen??
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#119585 Mar 5, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get it now. In your twisted existence, Christ would support, the theft of land and homes, occupation, the murder of innocents including children and aid workers on flotilas? Wow... I finally understand you 'Bozo.' Thanks for the insight. Amazing and amazing deductions.
You mean Christ lived on stolen land and drank stolen water ?? Did he steal it himself or the Israeli Mosad helped him. What do you think?? I mean he was and is a jew. What the fuck is wrong with you nazi shitstain??
Those Turkish muslim terrorists on the Marmara had AIDS?? That explains a lot. They are jailed in Turkey for terrorism. What do you say to that nazi idiot.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#119586 Mar 5, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Christ lived on stolen land and drank stolen water ?? Did he steal it himself or the Israeli Mosad helped him. What do you think?? I mean he was and is a jew. What the fuck is wrong with you nazi shitstain??
Those Turkish muslim terrorists on the Marmara had AIDS?? That explains a lot. They are jailed in Turkey for terrorism. What do you say to that nazi idiot

Hey dummy was Jesus walking the earth and living in the land of Palestine when the Jews stole the land and dispossessed the Palestinians in the 1930's, and which they continue to steal up until this present day? Your argument shows us all what a stupid dork you really are. Get back to your comic books, it's all you can deal with, fantasy and lies

Location hidden

#119588 Mar 5, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont be so nice , we shoot mad nazi dogs on site
Then you should have been eliminated a long time ago.

Location hidden

#119589 Mar 5, 2014
'End to negotiations?' Netanyahu's speech sparks furious reaction from Palestinians

Published time: March 05, 2014 10:23

Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday implored Palestinian leader, Mahmud Abbas, to recognize Israel as a Jewish state and to "abandon the fantasy" of refugees returning to Israel, fueling anger from the Palestinians.

Netanyahu, speaking at a meeting of the influential American Israeli Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) in Washington on Tuesday, appealed directly to the Palestinian leader with Israel’s demands before a peace agreement can be reached.

"It's time the Palestinians stop denying history. Just as Israel is prepared to recognize a Palestinian state, the Palestinians must be prepared to recognize a Jewish state," he said.
The Israeli leader then hit upon two controversial issues in a single sentence.
"President Abbas: recognize the Jewish state and in doing so, you would be telling your people to abandon the fantasy of flooding Israel with refugees," he said.

His words sparked an immediate backlash from Ramallah.
Senior Palestinian official, Nabil Shaath, told AFP that Netanyahu's demand was tantamount to "an official announcement of a unilateral end to negotiations."

"This is like telling the Palestinians they did not exist all these hundreds and thousands of years, that this historically has been a Jewish land," Hanan Ashrawi, a senior member of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), was quoted by Reuters as saying.
Read more at:

http://rt.com/news/israel-palestinians-netany...

Location hidden

#119590 Mar 5, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are not a racist?
you just hate the jews ... and use extremely abusive language -- I am merely using your own language, albeit in a better grammatical form to insult you back
And remember ... it was the Danes and Denmark that produced the Mohammed Cartoons ... LMFAO ... kaboom !!!!!!!!!!
And I have stopped and discussed my views with radical muslims in London who have been preaching on the streets ... I detest them SO much ... they are like a disease to society ... their beards, man dresses, refusal to engage in society, refusal to integrate .. their worship of a paedophile rapist war mongerer and murderer .. of a "prophet" ..
I don't "hide" behind my computer screen like you do ... have you attempted to discuss with israelis .. have you attempted to look into various peace organisations, or are all jews just shit to you ... it would seem that way ...except of course the jews that, like Sheila believe, is "righteous jews" and do not accept the existence of the State of Israel ...
Blah blah blah!!!

Location hidden

#119591 Mar 5, 2014
UN Report: 300,000 Palestinians Live in Area C of West Bank

Published on Wednesday, 05 March 2014 13:34

PNN

Some 300,000 Palestinians live in Area C, the part of the West Bank under full Israeli control, according to new data published Tuesday by a UN body. That figure is considerably higher than 150,000 to 180,000 Palestinians said to live in the area, according to a 2008 estimate by the Israeli NGO, Bimkom, Planners for Planning Rights.

The new estimate, published by the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs in occupied Palestinian territory (OCHA), concludes that there are 297,000 residents living in 532 residential areas in Area C, which is under full Israeli civil and security control, and which comprises just over 60 percent of the West Bank. There are 67,016 Palestinians living in 241 communities and villages which are entirely in Area C. Of these 51 are villages and cities with most of their built-up area in Area C , with the rest in Areas A (under Palestinian control) and B (under shared Israeli-Palestinian control); 240 residential areas are cities and villages with less than half of their land in C.

Read more at:

http://english.pnn.ps/index.php/politics/7048...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#119592 Mar 5, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah!!!
Look who's talking.

Location hidden

#119593 Mar 5, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talking.
The word is posting you ignoramus. LOL
danetoo

London, UK

#119594 Mar 5, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah!!!
oh that is REALLY an intelligent and brilliant reply

why don't you go join your pathetic wimp of a "man" for a movie . or a meal .. or something ...

he must be such a weakling - you are here constantly ... he must be wondering what the fcuk is going on on this site ... and what the great importance is of all your "research" and copy and pastes
danetoo

London, UK

#119595 Mar 5, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
UN Report: 300,000 Palestinians Live in Area C of West Bank
Published on Wednesday, 05 March 2014 13:34
PNN
Some 300,000 Palestinians live in Area C, the part of the West Bank under full Israeli control, according to new data published Tuesday by a UN body. That figure is considerably higher than 150,000 to 180,000 Palestinians said to live in the area, according to a 2008 estimate by the Israeli NGO, Bimkom, Planners for Planning Rights.
The new estimate, published by the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs in occupied Palestinian territory (OCHA), concludes that there are 297,000 residents living in 532 residential areas in Area C, which is under full Israeli civil and security control, and which comprises just over 60 percent of the West Bank. There are 67,016 Palestinians living in 241 communities and villages which are entirely in Area C. Of these 51 are villages and cities with most of their built-up area in Area C , with the rest in Areas A (under Palestinian control) and B (under shared Israeli-Palestinian control); 240 residential areas are cities and villages with less than half of their land in C.
Read more at:
http://english.pnn.ps/index.php/politics/7048...
GO there then ... pathetic old hag ..

HELP the poor muslims in Area C ... LOL

and B .. and A ...

Location hidden

#119596 Mar 5, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talking.
"The emotionally immature person, has low levels of self-esteem and self-confidence and consequently feels insecure.To counter these feelings of insecurity they will spend a large proportion of their lives creating situations in which they become the centre of attention. It may be that the need for attention is inversely proportional to emotional maturity, therefore anyone indulging in attention-seeking behaviours is telling you how emotionally immature they are".

Is this ringing any bells NFR? LMAO

Location hidden

#119597 Mar 5, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Attention-seeking behaviour is surprisingly common. Being the centre of attention alleviates feelings of insecurity and inadequacy but the relief is temporary as the underlying problem remains unaddressed: low self-confidence and low self-esteem, and consequent low levels of self-worth and self-love" Is this why you keep coming back for more negative attention NFR? I think it explains a lot of things about your behaviour.

USA

#119598 Mar 5, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The word is posting you ignoramus. LOL
That makes no sense, but I'll consider the source.

Location hidden

#119599 Mar 5, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
GO there then ... pathetic old hag ..
HELP the poor muslims in Area C ... LOL
and B .. and A ...
Blah blah blah!!!

USA

#119600 Mar 5, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
eking behaviours is telling you how emotionally immature they are".
Is this ringing any bells NFR? LMAO
How did I know you'd have little more than a copy/pasted response, Mrs Originality?

Location hidden

#119601 Mar 5, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
oh that is REALLY an intelligent and brilliant reply
why don't you go join your pathetic wimp of a "man" for a movie . or a meal .. or something ...
he must be such a weakling - you are here constantly ... he must be wondering what the fcuk is going on on this site ... and what the great importance is of all your "research" and copy and pastes
Why don't you mind your own business instead of trying to mind everyone else's for a change??

Location hidden

#119602 Mar 5, 2014
Off for my daily walk along the beach as I have a life outside of here unlike Danetoo and NFR. LMAO

USA

#119603 Mar 5, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you mind your own business instead of trying to mind everyone else's for a change??
Another hackneyed response.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#119604 Mar 5, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello,
Remember that our Hasbarat Zionists Shilling for their Nazi Colony do not and cannot "Debate". They have neither the knowledge nor intellect to compose an articulate, On-Topic, documented Comment so don't expect anything from the "Shallow end of the Think Tank".
Now, about Ukraine and Israel's involvement:
Due to the proven Nazi roots of Zionism (see Ankara Documents, Transfer Agreement etc) it's not surprising that IDF members, past & current, are working with the "Neo-Nazis" in the overthrow of Ukraine's democratically elected President:
“Ukraine: Israeli Special Forces Unit under Neo-Nazi Command Involved in Maidan Riots”
http://nsnbc.me/2014/03/04/ukraine-israeli-sp...
EXCERPT “In a bitter twist, the Blue Helmet IDF unit in the EuroMaidan has been the object of praise by the Israeli media. According to Ariel Cohen of the Washington based Heritage Foundation:“The commanding position of Svoboda in the revolution is no secret”. The participation of Israeli soldiers under Neo-Nazi Svoboda command does not seem to be an object of concern:” CONTINUED
“ISRAEL’S ROLE IN THE RUSSIA-GEORGIA WAR”
http://electronicintifada.net/content/tel-avi...
EXCERPT “ According to one of the Israeli combat trainers, an officer in an “elite” Israel army unit, Hirsch and colleagues would sometimes personally supervise the training of Georgian forces which included “house-to-house fighting.” The training was carried out through several “private” companies with close links to the Israeli military.”CONTINUED
"Ukraine: U.S.’s revenge on Russia for halting war against Syria "
http://voiceofrussia.com/2013_12_12/US-attemp...
The extent to which the Israelis are and will become involved is generally unknown but if it's their Georgia-Abkhizia-Russia conflict, it wouldn't be surprising to find Israeli drones there too.
Events in Russia's sphere of influence have become "Fair Game" since its recent, growing Mid East presence, Weapons delivery & general support of that moronically named "Axis of Evil"
What is clear is that US-Israeli-NATO involvement in Ukraine is payback to Russia for its support of Syria's Popularly elected Assad, negotiations with Iran & general thwarting of the agenda spelled out in "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm”
See:“A Clean Break........” the most damning evidence yet of Right Wing Israel’s domination over U.S. Foreign policy:
http://www.israeleconomy.org/strat1.htm
“Clean trouble to see where America's blood and money goes.
Thanks,
nsnbc?

Do your own research
EvoWiki
Flat Earth Society (website)
Irony meter
Knowino
List of Internet kooks
Neoreactionary movement
RationalWikiWiki
Search engine optimization
Talk.origins
TheLivingDinosaur
TrustingDoubt

v - t - e

Not to be confused with MSNBC, who probably aren't aware this site copied 4/5ths of their name.
nsnbc.me, or nsnbc ìnternational, is a lowercase alternative news site created in 2013 by a Danish man named Christoff Lehmann as a replacement for his blog. The website is one of the more professional-looking crank sites. However, under the shiny exterior, the website supports a wide range of conspiracy theories and woo.

nsnbc features articles supporting 9/11 conspiracy theories, FEMA concentration camps,] Bilderberg conspiracies, Zionist conspiracies, Rothschild conspiracies,Monsanto conspiracies,Séralini's discredited rat study, vaccine-induced autism, fluoride conspiracies, and cancer woo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min RiccardoFire 615,646
Play "end of the word" part 2 13 min andet1987 710
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min Lbj 14,623
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min AussieBobby 42,271
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min NoStress4me 951,150
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 39 min Ann Bonney 53,583
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min pusherman_ 627,742
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Rider on the Storm 180,047
More from around the web