Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121925 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

danetoo

London, UK

#119513 Mar 5, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Israelis plan new Colonies, Oil Drilling, on Palestinian Land during “Peace Talks”
By Juan Cole | Nov. 4, 2013 |
The current round of so-called peace talks between Israel and Palestine is marked by so much bad faith on the part of the Israelis that only the corruption and perfidy of the Mahmoud Abbas government in the West Bank can explain why the Palestinians should subject themselves to such exploitation and humiliation.
Israel just issued tenders for over 1,700 new homes for Israelis on the Palestinian West Bank. The plan will involve demolishing Palestinian residences. This, at a time when Israel and the Palestinians are supposedly engaged in good faith negotiations that might end in a Palestinian state. At this rate, where would you even put one?(Another 3,000 such Israeli squatter homes are planned).
Read more at:
http://www.juancole.com/2013/11/israelis-colo...
GOOD !!!

Let them get a life and start thinking about something else than blowing shit up and hating ... perhaps that will make them think that peace is more important ...

If your heart bleeds ... and you cry yourself to sleep every night at the "plight" of the poor Palestinians .. as a nurse ... if you are ... then go and work there for 6 months ...

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#119518 Mar 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Still wlover and admirer.
You're not a deeply intelligent person, are you, internet slime?

An NFL Fan

USA

#119524 Mar 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
that s a Jew l like ?
description please ?
I answered questions in grad school, and certainly fielded the questions of clients, but I think I'll pass when it comes to a confused nobody like you, OK?
danetoo

London, UK

#119527 Mar 5, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>You may remember, you racist prick, that when Turkey sent aid workers the Jews attacked them and killed several. But you're so full of hatred for the oppressed it beggars belief. You arse lick fascist and racists .......... and have no shame in doing so. I am right DanetoomuchassLickn' Dyke? You actually bring shame on Jews for the persistent fawning over these fascist dregs of the world family.
Lol - aid workers ..... Lmfao

Yeah riiiight - armed to the teeth "aid workers" ..... They got what they deserved --- they'd been warned but went anyway - and there was no actual aid on that vessel - and was not turkey that "sent them" - the vessel came from a Turkish harbour that's all

They didn't go to gaza to "help" - if they wanted to help there are plenty of ways they could've done so -- without losing their lives - they wanted to do a "heroic act" ... Lol - doesn't work with the Israelis - they are too clever for that e game ...

And you're crying as usual .... Zzzzzzz snore .... Pathetic creature
danetoo

London, UK

#119528 Mar 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting for you to show me in which post i wrote that

Lying sack of puke and sheet.

And

How do you recognize a Jew, just asking ?
You should know you always sucking up to Jews.
With your big brown tongue, what do they look like ?
Tell me, Jew lover and admirer.
Better than fawning over a lot of dirty Arab crotches as you do

And whatever they "look like" ... Will certainly be a million times better than you'd ever hope to ...

No idea what peoples looks has to do with this - but hey - you people only understand gutter language - so that's what you get back

And I do suppose you want some Jews to live - otherwise what would you have in your little miserable empty life to hate if they were gone ...

An NFL Fan

USA

#119531 Mar 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to show me in which post i wrote that
I'm sure since so many of your lowbrow posts have been deleted, that might be difficult to do. Why are you so dumb? Is it genetic, or did someone potty train you with a cattle prod?
a wanderig warrior

Selden, NY

#119532 Mar 5, 2014
Dang It wrote:
John McCain has water on the brain.
`

`

Yes, there's got to be a "River of Conscienceness" but in Mancharian marxist candidates llike McCain the river flows out his treacherous traitor 's arse.

An NFL Fan

USA

#119536 Mar 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>

what does a Jew look like ?
Is that what a 'gotcha' moment looks like to a mentally incompetent person such as you, stooge?

An NFL Fan

USA

#119537 Mar 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>

take your medecine and please describe a jew to me.
Why can't you spell simple English words? Are you stupid?

An NFL Fan

USA

#119538 Mar 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
hoofing around in yo
the warden are ce for that Jew description i asked you ?
More addled sentences and slow wit.

An NFL Fan

USA

#119540 Mar 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
describe Jew
No one could possibly outdo your inadvertent self-description of a bitter imbecilic racist.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#119542 Mar 5, 2014
The United States leadership today has no moral and ideological qualms about Nazi Germany
Petesake

Blackburn, UK

#119544 Mar 5, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than fawning over a lot of dirty Arab crotches as you do
And whatever they "look like" ... Will certainly be a million times better than you'd ever hope to ...
No idea what peoples looks has to do with this - but hey - you people only understand gutter language - so that's what you get back
And I do suppose you want some Jews to live - otherwise what would you have in your little miserable empty life to hate if they were gone ...
Such a disgusting racist dyke
Jew are you you are
You are

Please leave the UK we do not want. Or need racist Jews here.
Petesake

Blackburn, UK

#119545 Mar 5, 2014
Get back to Dyke Daneland too horse arse/cow face.

An NFL Fan

USA

#119547 Mar 5, 2014
Woody wrote:
Jewnited States = Dog meat
Russia & Putin = No. 1 in the World
Jewnited States & Europe = Ruled and controlled by the Zionist Parasites.
How profound of you. Any other pearls of wisdom before you sign off from the library computer?
Gray

Richmond, VA

#119550 Mar 5, 2014
Dang It wrote:
Are there any Fascists or Neo-Nazis or their ilk here who want to debate the Ukraine ?
Hello,

Remember that our Hasbarat Zionists Shilling for their Nazi Colony do not and cannot "Debate". They have neither the knowledge nor intellect to compose an articulate, On-Topic, documented Comment so don't expect anything from the "Shallow end of the Think Tank".

Now, about Ukraine and Israel's involvement:

Due to the proven Nazi roots of Zionism (see Ankara Documents, Transfer Agreement etc) it's not surprising that IDF members, past & current, are working with the "Neo-Nazis" in the overthrow of Ukraine's democratically elected President:

“Ukraine: Israeli Special Forces Unit under Neo-Nazi Command Involved in Maidan Riots”
http://nsnbc.me/2014/03/04/ukraine-israeli-sp...
EXCERPT “In a bitter twist, the Blue Helmet IDF unit in the EuroMaidan has been the object of praise by the Israeli media. According to Ariel Cohen of the Washington based Heritage Foundation:“The commanding position of Svoboda in the revolution is no secret”. The participation of Israeli soldiers under Neo-Nazi Svoboda command does not seem to be an object of concern:” CONTINUED

“ISRAEL’S ROLE IN THE RUSSIA-GEORGIA WAR”
http://electronicintifada.net/content/tel-avi...

EXCERPT “ According to one of the Israeli combat trainers, an officer in an “elite” Israel army unit, Hirsch and colleagues would sometimes personally supervise the training of Georgian forces which included “house-to-house fighting.” The training was carried out through several “private” companies with close links to the Israeli military.”CONTINUED

"Ukraine: U.S.’s revenge on Russia for halting war against Syria "
http://voiceofrussia.com/2013_12_12/US-attemp...

The extent to which the Israelis are and will become involved is generally unknown but if it's their Georgia-Abkhizia-Russia conflict, it wouldn't be surprising to find Israeli drones there too.

Events in Russia's sphere of influence have become "Fair Game" since its recent, growing Mid East presence, Weapons delivery & general support of that moronically named "Axis of Evil"

What is clear is that US-Israeli-NATO involvement in Ukraine is payback to Russia for its support of Syria's Popularly elected Assad, negotiations with Iran & general thwarting of the agenda spelled out in "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm”

See:“A Clean Break........” the most damning evidence yet of Right Wing Israel’s domination over U.S. Foreign policy:
http://www.israeleconomy.org/strat1.htm

“Clean Break or Dirty War? Israel’s Foreign Policy Directive to the United States”
Institute for Research: Middle East Policy
http://www.irmep.org/Policy_Briefs/3_27_2003_...

“Neocon Middle East Policy:”
The 'Clean Break' Plan Damage Assessment
http://www.irmep.org/cbda.htm
“A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm is a definitive Middle East strategy authored and implemented by operatives in the highest levels of the US government.
“There is just one problem.  The plan was a strategy for Israel, not the United States of America."CONTINUED

Also, to see who's running US Policy, please note:

"The Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA) calls itself “the most influential group on the issue of US-Israel military relations.”

Yes, it's a lot of reading but I think you'll find it worth the trouble to see where America's blood and money goes.

Thanks,
Gray

Richmond, VA

#119551 Mar 5, 2014
a wanderig warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Yes, there's got to be a "River of Conscienceness" but in Mancharian marxist candidates llike McCain the river flows out his treacherous traitor 's arse.
I'm not sure about how much control Manchurians have over our #1 traitor, but AIPAC has him deeply in their pockets:

“Sen. John McCain thanks AIPAC for supporting military intervention in Syria”
http://www.jns.org/news-briefs/2014/3/3/sen-j...

He also spearheaded the USS Liberty cover up
danetoo

London, UK

#119552 Mar 5, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>Such a disgusting racist dyke
Jew are you you are
You are

Please leave the UK we do not want. Or need racist Jews here.
I'm neither a dyke nor a Jew

I own 3 properties in west London - I have a business here which my business partners run - and I have a full time job I very much enjoy - now tell me - with all I contribute why should I leave ..,

You can barely construct a coherent sentence without insults or expletives - I doubt you have a job - I doubt you're British - doesn't really matter with the latter point if you were actually doing anything worthwhile ... Buy doesn't seem you are
danetoo

London, UK

#119553 Mar 5, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>Hello,

Remember that our Hasbarat Zionists Shilling for their Nazi Colony do not and cannot "Debate". They have neither the knowledge nor intellect to compose an articulate, On-Topic, documented Comment so don't expect anything from the "Shallow end of the Think Tank".

Now, about Ukraine and Israel's involvement:

Due to the proven Nazi roots of Zionism (see Ankara Documents, Transfer Agreement etc) it's not surprising that IDF members, past & current, are working with the "Neo-Nazis" in the overthrow of Ukraine's democratically elected President:

“Ukraine: Israeli Special Forces Unit under Neo-Nazi Command Involved in Maidan Riots”
http://nsnbc.me/2014/03/04/ukraine-israeli-sp...
EXCERPT “In a bitter twist, the Blue Helmet IDF unit in the EuroMaidan has been the object of praise by the Israeli media. According to Ariel Cohen of the Washington based Heritage Foundation:“The commanding position of Svoboda in the revolution is no secret”. The participation of Israeli soldiers under Neo-Nazi Svoboda command does not seem to be an object of concern:” CONTINUED

“ISRAEL’S ROLE IN THE RUSSIA-GEORGIA WAR”
http://electronicintifada.net/content/tel-avi...

EXCERPT “ According to one of the Israeli combat trainers, an officer in an “elite” Israel army unit, Hirsch and colleagues would sometimes personally supervise the training of Georgian forces which included “house-to-house fighting.” The training was carried out through several “private” companies with close links to the Israeli military.”CONTINUED

"Ukraine: U.S.’s revenge on Russia for halting war against Syria "
http://voiceofrussia.com/2013_12_12/US-attemp...

The extent to which the Israelis are and will become involved is generally unknown but if it's their Georgia-Abkhizia-Russia conflict, it wouldn't be surprising to find Israeli drones there too.

Events in Russia's sphere of influence have become "Fair Game" since its recent, growing Mid East presence, Weapons delivery & general support of that moronically named "Axis of Evil"

What is clear is that US-Israeli-NATO involvement in Ukraine is payback to Russia for its support of Syria's Popularly elected Assad, negotiations with Iran & general thwarting of the agenda spelled out in "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm”

See:“A Clean Break........” the most damning evidence yet of Right Wing Israel’s domination over U.S. Foreign policy:
http://www.israeleconomy.org/strat1.htm

“Clean Break or Dirty War? Israel’s Foreign Policy Directive to the United States”
Institute for Research: Middle East Policy
http://www.irmep.org/Policy_Briefs/3_27_2003_...

“Neocon Middle East Policy:”
The 'Clean Break' Plan Damage Assessment
http://www.irmep.org/cbda.htm
“A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm is a definitive Middle East strategy authored and implemented by operatives in the highest levels of the US government.
“There is just one problem.  The plan was a strategy for Israel, not the United States of America."CONTINUED

Also, to see who's running US Policy, please note:

"The Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA) calls itself “the most influential group on the issue of US-Israel military relations.”

Yes, it's a lot of reading but I think you'll find it worth the trouble to see where America's blood and money goes.

Thanks,
Not reading your overly verbose posts - but looks like you're invoking Godwin's law - the law of the losers ...
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#119554 Mar 5, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure about how much control Manchurians have over our #1 traitor, but AIPAC has him deeply in their pockets:
“Sen. John McCain thanks AIPAC for supporting military intervention in Syria”
http://www.jns.org/news-briefs/2014/3/3/sen-j...
He also spearheaded the USS Liberty cover up
Oh shit, the Liberty again for the 1000th time. Running out of spam, Gaye? Plan Dalet and Liberty is always at the bottom of your spam barrel. Physco. How about you go back to the Jurassic period? Sure there's something you can blame on the Jews. Like the dinosaurs couldn't cope with those huge interest rates and offed themselves. That's it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why doesn't God STOP the world's MADNESS and in... 1 min Doctor REALITY 9
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Gabriel 988,603
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min oneear69 688,931
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 15 min old_moose 37,311
You are of your father.....the devil 1 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Paul is dead 77
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 2 hr my opinions 459
More from around the web