Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121926 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#119499 Mar 4, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again, 3 years later and more BS, Ghadaffi and sons were butchers and the world is a better place without them, just accept it
Why do you say that you are not going to post to "these people" and then continue to do so? Are you an habitual liar George or just on this forum?

Location hidden

#119500 Mar 4, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly
his posts are long, boring, have absolutely no effect except on his "fan base" ... people whom I'd feel insulted if they supported me in anything I said ...
unintelligent, monosyllabic creatures who basically have nothing to they can talk about except "how bad is Israel" .... and that's where it begins and ends - I really don't know what they actually think they are achieving ... except agreeing with each other and do lots of "nodding" ...
who is their audience -- who are they educating ?... Who are their supporters?
Not even the left wing "normal" Palestinian supporters are that "one tracked" ... I guess they are just pretty stupid really ... lol .. that may be the answer
Gray .. is most certainly a PTSD .. he's had some bad experiences allegedly - and now he's "taking it out" on an internet forum ... hope it helps, as certainly to most other people it's just pretty boring ..
Whenever I've said to anyone of them - "what do you actually WANT" ... they've not answered - just posted more copy and paste stuff ...
So guess they don't really want anything - other than "to disagree with someone on the internet" ... lol
How would you know what they contain as you claim not to read them due to the fact they are so long and boring in your opinion?
I find is highly amusing that you think you have the knowledge or credentials to determine who is suffering from a particular medical condition when you have no medical training to back your spurious claims. As a lackey for some medical health care practitioners you are outside of your area of expertise and need to learn your place in the scheme of things. It's best to say nothing rather than make yourself appear foolish which you have a habit of doing
Talking from your ass just seems to come naturally to you

Location hidden

#119501 Mar 4, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>As of this posting, there are 17 viewers on the entire Israel Forum. Massive audience LMFAO They just talk to each other. Beats being alone in their rubber rooms.

Yeah and you are one of them so what does that say about you ????LMAO

Location hidden

#119502 Mar 4, 2014
Uzi wrote:
and here is racist apartheid Israel.
Subject: Fw: Fwd:[ilai5768] Fwd: FW: Female Arab Soldier: "I Came to Serve My Country and My Home"
In arabic with English subtitles
----------
My Home"
: Fwd:[ilai5768] Fwd: FW: Female Arab Soldier: "I Came to Serve My Country
Subject: Female Arab Soldier: "I Came to Serve My Country and My Home"
Female Arab Soldier: "I Came to Serve My Country and My Home"
www.youtube.com/embed/kGv9mym3Sqk...
Monaliza Abdo is Arab, Christian, Israeli and a defender of Jews and minorities alike.
She wasn't required to enlist in the Israeli army, but her determination to protect Israel motivated her to volunteer.
We had the chance to join Monaliza on the day of her release from the IDF.
Yeah right she claims to be an Arab Christian and they are taught to turn the other cheek. This is what Jesus taught so what does that say about her?? The crusades immediately comes to mind when Pope Urban 11 guaranteed anyone who was killed in the Crusades a guaranteed ticket to heaven. LOL

Location hidden

#119503 Mar 4, 2014
Israelis plan new Colonies, Oil Drilling, on Palestinian Land during “Peace Talks”

By Juan Cole | Nov. 4, 2013 |

The current round of so-called peace talks between Israel and Palestine is marked by so much bad faith on the part of the Israelis that only the corruption and perfidy of the Mahmoud Abbas government in the West Bank can explain why the Palestinians should subject themselves to such exploitation and humiliation.

Israel just issued tenders for over 1,700 new homes for Israelis on the Palestinian West Bank. The plan will involve demolishing Palestinian residences. This, at a time when Israel and the Palestinians are supposedly engaged in good faith negotiations that might end in a Palestinian state. At this rate, where would you even put one?(Another 3,000 such Israeli squatter homes are planned).

Read more at:

http://www.juancole.com/2013/11/israelis-colo...

Location hidden

#119504 Mar 4, 2014
Israel steals 82% of the Palestinian water under the Oslo accords

March 25, 2013 by occupiedpalestine

A Palestinian expert on water and environment issues stressed that technical and political problems in Oslo accords signed between the PLO and the occupation authorities “left &#8203;&#8203;the main water sources in Israeli hands, limiting the Palestinian role as providing services.”

“The problem was the postponement of solving the water issue in Palestine to the final negotiations,” director general of Palestinian Hydrology Group, Abdul Rahman Tamimi, said during a seminar in Ramallah, adding that “the agricultural water issue has not been addressed in the accords.”

He pointed out that the Israeli occupation steals 82 per cent of Palestinian water.

Tamimi strongly criticized the Palestinian negotiator’s failure in defending the Palestinian water rights in the Oslo accords, especially as it did not include the Palestinian right in the Jordan River water at the time it included the Israeli right to veto any future talks on the water issue and to confiscate all Palestinian wells.

The future of the conflict in Palestine and the Middle East will be over water resources, in light of the Israeli control over the Palestinian natural, economic and human resources, Tamimi explained.

http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2013/0...
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#119505 Mar 4, 2014
John McCain has water on the brain.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#119506 Mar 4, 2014
The Globalists in the United States are are all Fascists, Neo-Nazis, Thugs and Extremists of various types and very undemocratic in their thinking who have rigged every election here since 1964.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#119507 Mar 4, 2014
All this garbage is in the USA
Get RAID!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.anti-cair-net.org/
petesake

Liverpool, UK

#119508 Mar 5, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you dictating a autobiography about your life as Lucifer? I am wondering why Gray does not reprimand you for just yapping and not posting evidence, maybe because you a kissing ass and brown nosing? That must be it, but go ahead he needs the attention.
Only a Jew would post such utter garbage. Thanks for confirming your background and dilemma. We better understand your serious problems now.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#119509 Mar 5, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for showing us all your true colours and how you justify their lack of clean drinking water as a form of punishment
Why don't they get the Katusha manufacturers to use their skills in a a different manner. Instead of welding pipe to rocket civilians perhaps they could use their pipe fitting skills to process their own water?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#119510 Mar 5, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a Jew would post such utter garbage. Thanks for confirming your background and dilemma. We better understand your serious problems now.
What kind of Jew? The kind you love? Are their any even one of that kind , in Israel?
danetoo

London, UK

#119512 Mar 5, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
only a mentally ill fcuking muslim would post crap like you do constantly

when was your last meeting with your mental health professionals??

we have to be more understanding of someone like you ...
danetoo

London, UK

#119513 Mar 5, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Israelis plan new Colonies, Oil Drilling, on Palestinian Land during “Peace Talks”
By Juan Cole | Nov. 4, 2013 |
The current round of so-called peace talks between Israel and Palestine is marked by so much bad faith on the part of the Israelis that only the corruption and perfidy of the Mahmoud Abbas government in the West Bank can explain why the Palestinians should subject themselves to such exploitation and humiliation.
Israel just issued tenders for over 1,700 new homes for Israelis on the Palestinian West Bank. The plan will involve demolishing Palestinian residences. This, at a time when Israel and the Palestinians are supposedly engaged in good faith negotiations that might end in a Palestinian state. At this rate, where would you even put one?(Another 3,000 such Israeli squatter homes are planned).
Read more at:
http://www.juancole.com/2013/11/israelis-colo...
GOOD !!!

Let them get a life and start thinking about something else than blowing shit up and hating ... perhaps that will make them think that peace is more important ...

If your heart bleeds ... and you cry yourself to sleep every night at the "plight" of the poor Palestinians .. as a nurse ... if you are ... then go and work there for 6 months ...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#119518 Mar 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Still wlover and admirer.
You're not a deeply intelligent person, are you, internet slime?

USA

#119524 Mar 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
that s a Jew l like ?
description please ?
I answered questions in grad school, and certainly fielded the questions of clients, but I think I'll pass when it comes to a confused nobody like you, OK?
danetoo

London, UK

#119527 Mar 5, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>You may remember, you racist prick, that when Turkey sent aid workers the Jews attacked them and killed several. But you're so full of hatred for the oppressed it beggars belief. You arse lick fascist and racists .......... and have no shame in doing so. I am right DanetoomuchassLickn' Dyke? You actually bring shame on Jews for the persistent fawning over these fascist dregs of the world family.
Lol - aid workers ..... Lmfao

Yeah riiiight - armed to the teeth "aid workers" ..... They got what they deserved --- they'd been warned but went anyway - and there was no actual aid on that vessel - and was not turkey that "sent them" - the vessel came from a Turkish harbour that's all

They didn't go to gaza to "help" - if they wanted to help there are plenty of ways they could've done so -- without losing their lives - they wanted to do a "heroic act" ... Lol - doesn't work with the Israelis - they are too clever for that e game ...

And you're crying as usual .... Zzzzzzz snore .... Pathetic creature
danetoo

London, UK

#119528 Mar 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting for you to show me in which post i wrote that

Lying sack of puke and sheet.

And

How do you recognize a Jew, just asking ?
You should know you always sucking up to Jews.
With your big brown tongue, what do they look like ?
Tell me, Jew lover and admirer.
Better than fawning over a lot of dirty Arab crotches as you do

And whatever they "look like" ... Will certainly be a million times better than you'd ever hope to ...

No idea what peoples looks has to do with this - but hey - you people only understand gutter language - so that's what you get back

And I do suppose you want some Jews to live - otherwise what would you have in your little miserable empty life to hate if they were gone ...

USA

#119531 Mar 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to show me in which post i wrote that
I'm sure since so many of your lowbrow posts have been deleted, that might be difficult to do. Why are you so dumb? Is it genetic, or did someone potty train you with a cattle prod?
a wanderig warrior

Port Jefferson, NY

#119532 Mar 5, 2014
Dang It wrote:
John McCain has water on the brain.
`

`

Yes, there's got to be a "River of Conscienceness" but in Mancharian marxist candidates llike McCain the river flows out his treacherous traitor 's arse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Dave Nelson 866,251
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min June VanDerMark 600,327
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min Charlie Sheen 272,477
Poll What's your opinion on Mexicans? (Jul '10) 1 min Orange Tang 71
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min -Stray Dog 6,565
Gay sex in raigarh 1 min Deepak 19
The Christian Atheist debate 1 min ChristineM 2,140
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 10 hr imr 48
More from around the web