Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121867 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#119400 Mar 3, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Naah
Carter saw through the zionist lies.
That is why you don't like him.
Simple.
The zionist mindset is easy to understand: lie, abuse, deceive, smear, steal, kill, deport, harrass, persecute, exterminate.
You've just used abuse and smear option on a former US president, oh well no surprise here from a israel firster.
poor Usa.
Nope, I couldn' stand carter , for his weakness mostly. Did you see what he did to our economy? And no I'm an America firster. Carter and Zbignew were the first to start funding the mujahadeen in Afghanistan. When he did that was he fighting Israels wars?

When he(boob carter) invaded Iran(and weakly screwed that operation up beyond anyones imagination) was he also fighting for the Zionists?

Have you heard of a misery index? J Carter sure did...He was and still is a boob.

Do you remember his negotiations with Kim Il sung (fatty the second)?? Utter failure.

You did like his negotiations with the zionists and the Egyptians tho correct?? Peace with the zionists is possible just ask an egyptian.
Bobbalina

Selden, NY

#119401 Mar 3, 2014
`

`

Our President of USA made a complete jackass out of pm of israel today... It was long overdue...!
Bobbalina

Selden, NY

#119402 Mar 3, 2014
`

`

time is running out for Israel to make peace with the Palestinians....

Israel situation in the world today is very grim.

, Obama said "where international cooperation is needed by all,.....

Netanyahu would be a fool not to sign or heed anything Obama has to say about israel's procration.
Bobbalina

Selden, NY

#119403 Mar 3, 2014
`

`

Israel better shape up and realize the pecking order..their last in line these days......
Bobbalina

Selden, NY

#119404 Mar 3, 2014
`

`

''''''If i was an israeli jews.... i'd realize that the world is against us and we better find a peaceful leader, who wants peace
Bobbalina

Selden, NY

#119405 Mar 3, 2014

''''''If i was an israeli jew
Bobbalina

Selden, NY

#119406 Mar 3, 2014
`

`

`

Hello to the decent israeli jews..

I know i'm a still wet behind the ears.... but i 'm going to give you some real good advice, drop kick Netanyhau into Mediterranean sea and put a leader like Obama into office who wants only peace for you and your Arab and Christian neigbors in their repected neigborhoods.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#119407 Mar 3, 2014
kneel and Bobbalina wrote:
`
`
Our President of USA made a complete jackass out of pm of israel today... It was long overdue...!
You're not an American, ignorant little Moslem. <¦-o
Bobbalina

Selden, NY

#119408 Mar 3, 2014
`

`

Netanyhau is a fool and is another Red marxist Lenin...
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#119413 Mar 3, 2014
poor, downtrodded Gaza concentration camp...

http://www.israellycool.com/2014/03/02/birdse...

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#119414 Mar 3, 2014
Ways in which Israel punishes the Palestinians

(Ismael Mohamad / United Press International)

90 percent of Gaza’s water unfit for drinking, says Falk

Submitted by Adri Nieuwhof on Wed, 10/23/2013 - 17:03

Richard Falk, a UN special rapporteur on Palestine, has used a new report on corporate complicity with the Israeli occupation to sound the alarm over how Israel is blocking Palestinians from access to their rightful share of water resources. Falk says Israel must halt the demolition of water collection facilities on the pretext that they operate without valid permits.

The Israeli blockade of Gaza has exacerbated water scarcity and the lack of adequate sanitation facilities. Delays and restrictions on the entry of materials through the Israeli-controlled Kerem Shalom crossing have stalled a number of water and sanitation infrastructure projects.

The Gaza Strip is almost completely reliant for its water on the underlying coastal aquifer. Israel uses a disproportionate share of water from this source for its own benefit.

Pollution caused by raw sewage and rising seawater infiltration make 90 percent of the water unfit for human consumption. Last year, the UN reported that the coastal aquifer could become unusable in 2016 with the deterioration becoming irreversible by 2020.

Read more at:

http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/adri-nieu...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#119415 Mar 3, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're not an American, ignorant little Moslem. <¦-o
Who'd want to be a filthy American like you with your foul mouth and bigoted posts?? LMAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#119416 Mar 3, 2014
International court should rule on Israeli “apartheid,” says UN official

Submitted by Adri Nieuwhof on Wed, 02/26/2014 - 21:04

UN report says Israel’s systematic abuses of Palestinian rights may amount to the crime of “apartheid.”

In his final report before completing his role as UN Special Rapporteur on human rights in the occupied Palestinian territories, Richard Falk gives a damning overview of Israel’s violations of the rights of the Palestinian people.

Falk repeats the 2007 call by his predecessor, noted law professor John Dugard, for the International Court of Justice to render an opinion on whether elements of the Israeli occupation constitute forms of colonialism and apartheid.

In the absence of such an opinion, Falk himself analyzes whether claims of apartheid are founded and concludes that the combined effect of Israel’s policies to ensure security for Israeli citizens, to facilitate and expand illegal settlements, and to annex land amount to hafrada (Hebrew for separation), discrimination and systematic oppression of and domination over the Palestinian people.
The crime of apartheid

Apartheid is expressly prohibited under international law, which defines it as “inhuman acts committed for the purpose of establishing and maintaining domination by one racial group of persons over any other racial group of persons and systematically oppressing them.”

The International Convention on the Suppression and Punishment of the Crime of Apartheid says the crime of apartheid includes similar policies and practices of racial segregation and discrimination as those once practiced in southern Africa as well as other abuses committed with the purpose of maintaining racial domination.

According to Falk, professor emeritus of international law at Princeton University, the abuses and discrimination may be based on race, color, descent or national or ethnic origin.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#119417 Mar 3, 2014
3 March 2014 Last updated at 12:10

President Barack Obama has warned Israel of "international fallout" if it does not endorse a US framework for a peace deal with the Palestinians.

Ahead of talks at the White House, Mr Obama told the Bloomberg news agency that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu needed to "seize the moment".

But Mr Netanyahu reacted defiantly, vowing: "I won't give in to pressure."

There has been little sign of progress from the direct talks that resumed in July after a three-year hiatus.

At the time, Washington said it sought to achieve a deal on a solution to the decades-old conflict by 29 April, but officials say a framework accord on core issues would enable negotiations to continue beyond that date.
'Vital interests'

The BBC's Kim Ghattas in Washington says Mr Netanyahu wants Monday's talks to focus on Iran's controversial nuclear programme.

He believes the US and other world powers are being naive in their negotiations with Tehran, and he is opposed to an agreement that would allow uranium enrichment to continue at low levels.
Continue reading the main story
“Start Quote

Netanyahu will, I think, give a clear answer:'We are ready for peace. We want to advance a diplomatic accord. But we, rightly, worry about and fear for our national security.'”

Yuval Steinitz Israeli Strategic Affairs Minister

But Mr Obama is unlikely to budge and is planning to press the Israeli prime minister on peace with the Palestinians, our correspondent adds.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-264...
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#119419 Mar 3, 2014
Only morons on the left and nazislamist mothers will disagree with this.
Subject: FW: You and Islam
Dear Senator Hansen - Young , I have read this and agree I could not have
expressed my feelings any more truthfully. Doug Waters
I am thoroughly sick of this crazy nutter Hanson-Young carrying on about how
Abbott has stopped these illegal immigrants coming here so I thought I would
send her a message!
Like most normal people in the community I have trouble in establishing just
what planet it is you live on!
Your strident outpouring of crap on illegal immigrants is incredibly
offensive to the vast majority of Australians which is why you and your
nutter mates, Milne, Bandt, Brown, Rhiannon and co, attract only 8% of the
national vote, and they are the extreme looney left in our community to whom
you obviously relate.
The majority of illegal immigrants come from Muslim countries from, which in
case you haven't noticed, 99% of all terrorists emanate. Every muslim
country in the middle east is in total turmoil, and with notably few
exceptions are poor, violent, and have not been able to govern themselves
for centuries. Their vile islamic religion with it's jihad and fatwah's spew
forth hatred and terror across the world, and anybody who does not follow
their crazy doctrine is considered an infidel and should be executed and
Allah is obviously quite OK with that yet you are in the forefront in
assisting more of them to come here?
Muslim immigration into civilized western societies is a huge drain on the
welfare systems of those countries, siphoning off much needed funds for our
own disadvantaged people. The majority of muslims in western countries are
unemployed and unemployable, they create unrest, squalor and dependence on
welfare.
In Denmark the muslim population is around 5% yet they account for around
75% of that country's welfare payments.
Muslims refuse to recognize the elected governments of democratic countries
and have allegience only to their despicable Allah and their vile sharia
law, yet they are all happy to live on the public tit in any western country
they can infiltrate.
Last time I looked, the muslim community is the only ethnic group to have
it's own dedicated police task force,(Sydney's middle east crime squad) to
deal with the anti social criminality that is rife among all muslim ghettos
in western countries.
Witness the two muslim maniacs that hacked a decorated soldier to death in
the UK last year, I suppose you would let them out on probation to be
rehabilitated.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#119420 Mar 3, 2014
cont....

And what about the subjugation of women who are treated as mere chattels by
muslim men with children being dragooned into forced marriages, in many
instances with men they have never met, are you OK with that?

The European migrants that came here from Europe after the second world war
assimilated into Australian society and made this country what it is today,
and I as a 6th generation Australian of 71 and married to a Dutch woman I
greatly admire those people.

You keep harping on about discrimination and on that subject we can agree
with one point of difference, there is not enough of it. The regular
executions and drive by shootings in Sydney's western suburbs, the drug
dealing and organized crime that necessitated a special police task force,
the draining our welfare system, are all due to muslim immigrants.

And there you are with your bleeding heart all over our television screens
castigating Tony Abbott for protecting Australia's sovereignty and
preventing the massive drain that unemployed muslims place on our scarce
welfare resources that can certainly be used for much more deserving causes.

Get this through your dumb green skull! The vast majority of Australians do
not want muslim immigration into this country, and if a referendum on this
issue were held tomorrow you and your scaly mates know damn well what the
result would be.

So give us all a break and refrain from your pathetic outpouring in support
of illegal immigrants, the vast majority of whom are muslim, we could give a
rat's arse, and you and your nutter associates in the greens are a disgrace
to this country!

Peter Jacobsen

27/98 Thorn St Kangaroo Point

Australia 4619

Since: Mar 14

Istanbul, Turkey

#119421 Mar 4, 2014
Israel or not. If anything is certain that he is guilty of a party.
Ayka Lazer Makine Yedek Parca Ltd. Sti.
www.recilasertube.com
www.aykamachine.com
www.lazertupsatisi.com
www.lazerparcalarisatisi.com

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#119423 Mar 4, 2014
I Took A Big Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who'd want to be a filthy American like you with your foul mouth and bigoted posts?? LMAO
*you're* illiterate non-english speaking stooge. Besides, you're the Jew hater, not me, creepy bigot. <¦-o
danetoo

London, UK

#119424 Mar 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Ways in which Israel punishes the Palestinians

(Ismael Mohamad / United Press International)

90 percent of Gaza’s water unfit for drinking, says Falk

Submitted by Adri Nieuwhof on Wed, 10/23/2013 - 17:03

Richard Falk, a UN special rapporteur on Palestine, has used a new report on corporate complicity with the Israeli occupation to sound the alarm over how Israel is blocking Palestinians from access to their rightful share of water resources. Falk says Israel must halt the demolition of water collection facilities on the pretext that they operate without valid permits.

The Israeli blockade of Gaza has exacerbated water scarcity and the lack of adequate sanitation facilities. Delays and restrictions on the entry of materials through the Israeli-controlled Kerem Shalom crossing have stalled a number of water and sanitation infrastructure projects.

The Gaza Strip is almost completely reliant for its water on the underlying coastal aquifer. Israel uses a disproportionate share of water from this source for its own benefit.

Pollution caused by raw sewage and rising seawater infiltration make 90 percent of the water unfit for human consumption. Last year, the UN reported that the coastal aquifer could become unusable in 2016 with the deterioration becoming irreversible by 2020.

Read more at:

Good !!!!

Teach them a bit about life so they can start living it and stop being fanatical Islamic scumbags
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#119430 Mar 4, 2014
Will the Zealots and Fanatics in the Media support the Joint Chiefs of Staff to remove Obama from the White House?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min River Tam 80,661
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min River Tam 995,822
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min Michael 701,715
Are foreign brides a good market? 1 hr Jeffrey40 1
How to ask out Kiev Ladies for a date? 1 hr romex14 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Prince of Darkness 448,422
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,872