Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121874 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#119051 Mar 1, 2014
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>

Why do people despise you Ratty? Are you really so verminous you don't know?
Are you advancing from frayed to unraveled, little racist? Aside from a night's sleep, is there a medication for that?
courteous europhobe Fudd

Plymouth, NH

#119052 Mar 1, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
1/ So are these somalians are allowed just to steal land from locals ?
is there a mass immigration program of Somalians to ME ?
So what is your point ? idiot .
2/ Reunion was uninhabited until the 16th century and then colonized by the french.
it gained the status of department in the 1960's and therefore these children were french children
Big deal, is that ALL you bufoon could find ?
to compare it to the palestinian ordeal is simply ridiculous, but a lame hasbarat with no brains such as you is not shamed to type idiotic comments.
Hilarious
Around 12000,to the US and roughly a qurter of that to Lewiston.

My point was people can and should live together.

yes I suppose the forced deportation of people is only important if done by one particular group...

Take the roma for instance they deserve mass deportation from france correct?

USA

#119055 Mar 1, 2014
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>

Jew Hater? TBut why do people despise Jews? Io answer the post like a good little rodent?
Why don't you have an account here any longer, little man? Did something happen to it?
courteous europhobe Fudd

Plymouth, NH

#119056 Mar 1, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>

to compare it to the palestinian ordeal is simply ridiculous, but a lame hasbarat with no brains such as you is not shamed to type idiotic comments.
Hilarious
p'rhaps you're right ..

let's compare french conquests and land grabs with that of Israel

french conquests in

senegal corsica algeria morrocco tunisia vietnam...any of those compare?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#119057 Mar 1, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
No Ratty, I'm from Liverpool, yes but none of my family were ever 'car thieves' but I'm interested to see your Jewish and proud of your 'Jewish heritage' and have no 'denial' or 'hesitation' about it. Are you proud of your racism? We tend to see it quite often here and you're never deleted? Are you saying that part of the 'Jewish heritage' is to spread racism around a public forum and in doing so around the world? Is Israel racist towards it's Palestinian neighbors?
NB this post from Ratty comes from May 2009 when Ratty was more than happy to admit to being Jewish. No more hiding behind a bush now Ratty, OK? Be proud ... never deny, never hesitate. And when we see you disparaging Christ the Messiah and his message we can say, hey,'that's a Jew saying those awful things about Christ who his people murdered two thousand years ago. Will these people EVER learn? Don't these people EVER learn?'
The Jews are not responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus. It was the multitudes that followed him that cried out to have him crucified. Jesus wanted to be crucified because he thought it would fulfill scripture. He said, "Take up your cross and follow me ". He was a delusional, suicidal, masochistic, megalomaniac. The Jews just did not object and he died the death of the uncircumcised. Ezekiel 28:10. According to Jewish law, he got what he deserved-death. He was a false prophet.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#119058 Mar 1, 2014
courteous europhobe Fudd wrote:
<quoted text>p'rhaps you're right ..
let's compare french conquests and land grabs with that of Israel
french conquests in
senegal corsica algeria morrocco tunisia vietnam...any of those compare?
That coccyx monkey can't see the length of his own smelly tail. Nice slap down, in this, and previous posts. Nothing like facts to make him swallow that huge brown tongue. Now, if he could just concentrate on those filthy ankles and cheese breath. LMFAO

USA

#119061 Mar 1, 2014
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews plotted to kill and did so and like in Iraq, Libya, Syria they pay others or persuade others to actually carry out the killing
Do they pay others to watch you, little man?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#119066 Mar 1, 2014
courteous europhobe Fudd wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going USA? Is that wacko limp australian still on the other thread? Man he's boring
Boy howdy! It's like a skipping record with that one. I brought in some real Australians and his cover story fell apart pretty quick. We still use him as a punching bag though, I just can't help myself! LOL good to read your posts again, you have the knack for driving the whack jobs crazy! LOL
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#119067 Mar 1, 2014
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Hello, you did not answer thee question i asked you...
I asked you what do you think about israel's jews saying that you are christian scum and a christian idiot who serves israeli jews' purposes?
Why should he answer stupid nazi lies written by a wretched nazi dickhead??
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#119069 Mar 1, 2014
Guess who wrote:
`
`
`
Im sorry to say that the christians have been led astray, sold down the river to serve a Satanic group of convert liars, calling themselves God's chosen converts.....
"We" look @ you christians who are posting and justifying israeli war crimes and terrorism, as a bunch of ball fetching idiots and as PM Netti Netanyhau says, serving scum....
I dont and cant make this sh!t up!
.. Christians have no idea what truthfulness is and means.
You just did nazi scum of the earth.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#119071 Mar 1, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should he answer stupid nazi lies written by a wretched nazi dickhead??
No kidding, the idiot puts a leading answer in his question just to emphasize his own opinion then expects someone to participate in a conversation, pure waste of time.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#119072 Mar 1, 2014
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
so what you are telling me is Netanyhau is right,.... when he calls you christian scum and an useful stupid idiot!
Never ever did, you nazislamist idiot.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#119073 Mar 1, 2014
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
are you kidding me?/
You might as well get a leash and put it around a blue and white six sided star, collar and leach yourself up to the nearest sin-a-gog of satan's lair!
now go praticing fetching for your devilish masters in israel's hellholes of endless evils and sin..
nazi idiotic space cadet, yuo will never land, never.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#119074 Mar 1, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
No read this you are completely and quiet dangerously wrong:
"Then assembled together the CHIEF PRIESTS, AND THE SCRIBES, and the ELDERS OF Acts 5:27-30, KJV
Stop with this crap, pretending that you are somehow a religious person, you are a racist atheist jerk. A true person that believed would lead by example not just name calling and threats to have a culture destroyed, good ridence
George

Red Deer, Canada

#119076 Mar 1, 2014
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
`~
Netanyhau or [Nettie the deformed Hobbit qne Liar] said that christians are scum, but are useful as supporting idiots.
Now pea brain, do you think i'm supporting scum?
He [hobbit[ was talking about the John Hagee christians, and all the other different christians who support israel's jews' terrorism.
Netanyhau surely wasn't talking about anyone from Port Jefferson group, nor the Sinai group.
I personally hate Netanyhau as a War Crime fugitive, but i have to agree with him about the christians who support israel are just mear scum and idiots as far as Israel and its israeli Talmudic jews are concern..
.All the jews who believe in the sacred Talmudic books, think Christians are scum and idiots and jews are their Masters...I hope i clarified "all" jews correctly... LMAO
Those christians are not the same Christians that Jesus Christ was looking for, in his gathering up of his other lost sheep.
You have no clue what you are talking about. These lies about the Israeli Prime Minister are just that LIES, the same as the crap about the Quran publishing in it to kill infedels, go take your crap and collect oxyz, and company and find a place to start your new culture and you lie all you want there.

BTW, Jesus did not pick favorites as his line was "We are all Gods children"
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#119080 Mar 1, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Dane Dyke you are a compulsive liar with a big brown tongue which service zionist rear ends.
ie hasbarat.
1/ Palestinians belong to palestine, and if the murdering zionists nazis and land thieves did not chase, kill the palestinians away, this situation would not happen.
2/ this is blaming israel for carnage, so let's blame israel for the genocide of Palestinians.
Can you debunk that ? No ?
3/ You metion that oxcz (never mind your dislexia) said
"basically all jews die"
What is basically ? did i say all jews die or not ?
Show me which post, lying sack of sheet and puke.
and Israelis belong in Israel.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#119081 Mar 1, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
No read this you are completely and quiet dangerously wrong:
"Then assembled together the CHIEF PRIESTS, AND THE SCRIBES, and the ELDERS OF THE PEOPLE, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas, And consulted that they might TAKE JESUS BY SUBTILTY, AND KILL HIM. But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar among the people."
Matthew 26:3-5, KJV
"Now the feast of unleavened bread drew nigh, which is called the Passover. And the CHIEF PRIESTS AND SCRIBES SOUGHT HOW THEY MIGHT KILL HIM; for they feared the people."
Luke 22:1,2, KJV
"And therefore did the JEWS PERSECUTE JESUS, AND SOUGHT TO SLAY HIM, because he had done these things on the sabbath day. But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God."
John 5:16-18, KJV
"After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the JEWS SOUGHT TO KILL HIM ... Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? WHY GO YE ABOUT TO KILL ME? The people answered and said, Thou hast a devil: who GOETH ABOUT TO KILL THEE?... Then said some of them of Jerusalem, IS NOT THIS HE, WHOM THEY SEEK TO KILL?"
John 7:1, 19-20, 25, KJV
"I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but YE SEEK TO KILL ME, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now YE SEEK TO KILL ME, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."
John 8:37-44, KJV
"Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee? Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore HE THAT DELIVERED ME UNTO THEE HATH THE GREATER SIN. And from thenceforth Pilate sought to release him: but the Jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's friend: whosoever maketh himself a king speaketh against Caesar."
John 19:10-12, KJV
"... My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be DELIVERED TO THE JEWS: but now is my kingdom not from hence."
John 18:36b, KJV
"And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: and the high priest asked them, Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us. Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men. The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, WHOM YE SLEW AND HANGED ON A TREE."
Acts 5:27-30, KJV
You have no discernment of scrpture. Your doctrine is false. How can you claim to be a Christian but blatantly lie about what the scriptures teach.

John 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

Jews lived in Galilee where Jesus went instead.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#119083 Mar 1, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel has no right to exist on the land of Palestine.
Anyone who is not a zionist or a zionist ass licker such as you are can see that.
If you want to host the zionist liars, murderers and thieves, house them in Bangor, Me and make a special set of rules & laws stating they can immigrate en masse and just confiscate land from locals by murdering them and / or sending them in exile into surrounding states.
When after enough immigration and land theft to accomodate the said immigration and after the immigrant zionists have grown to occupy more than 78 % of the state of Me, you'd probably be mayor of Bangor for services rendered.
Reward for the closet zionist traitor.
You decide a big ZERO nazi retard. Keep on with your nazislamist wet dreams.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#119085 Mar 1, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding ?
i think those "Jews" you are speaking about are just americans ie Us citizens, and you would not be able to make a difference so i think you are talking out of your rear end (as usual)
and these Somalians are either on visa so not citizens or Us citizens also.
Which makes your point moot.
We also live in peace here ( real peace with equal rights) with chinese, muslims, colored, european type but guess what they all have French nationality and guess what, noone here stole any land nor killed any locals before acquiring property.
Nor did anyone deport any local to neighbor countries, go figure.
Guess that is the whole basis of the argument where you have it all wrong:
zionists thugs murdered and stole the land of palestinians yet they never had ANY right to claim this land because they are immigrants from Europe with no link to palestine.
That is obvious even to the most stubborn supporter of zionism and its genocidal ideology.
Only you the pathetic zionist asscrack licker still wave your smelly big brown tongue to spread lies abuse and nonsense.
The link is ONLY about 6500 years old. Centuries before stiking islam became a stinking islam and centuries before christianity rised. So you were saying what idiot.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#119086 Mar 1, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
The IDF is an army of cowards.
To have jets and artillery against civilians and children / women in civilian areas (pretty much the whole of Gaza) using white phospurus is not very brave.
But it takes a coward like you Ratloder to praise murderers, after all that is your job, to act american but to really suck up to the zionists thugs
good job, your big brown tongue is here to testify, its shape is asscracking.
it is not civilization it's barbarism, but to distinguish between the two, your face would have to leave that zionist poophole and that's too much for you to bear..
Little nazi liar. Israel does not use jets nor artillery (its not really cost effective) againts civilians, thats for sure. By the way tell us what kind of uniform the arab muslim terrorists have?? Tell us why they still hiding behind their wifes big behinds?? Let me tell you little nazi shitstain, we will kill them wherever they are anytime anyplace. Try to emember , dont shoot at me so I wont have to kill you. Degenerate scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Gabriel 973,661
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min here 63,378
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min LAWEST100 653,677
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 14 min WasteWater 2,566
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min LAWEST100 618,751
sexy girl want to Skype fun Skype: dilinazi20 (Apr '15) 57 min Allauddin khan 53
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 281,841
More from around the web