Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121874 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#118993 Mar 1, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the last person I'd want to sound like. I'd rather sound like petesake or ocxz before you. But, think what you need too

Then stop using my posts as your own. LMAO

Location hidden

#118994 Mar 1, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the last person I'd want to sound like. I'd rather sound like petesake or ocxz before you. But, think what you need too

Yeah shows us all what a true hypocrite you are and how you find it so easy to suck up to others. LOL
ocxz

Nanterre, France

#118995 Mar 1, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Unarmed Arab nations? At least be real. Five Arab nations attacked Israel a day after it became a state.
Sure, can you give us a memo of which arab forces entered Zioland, how many zionist cities destroyed, how many zionists dead in that "5 pronged attack" ?

It is well known now that it is the zionist thugs armed with western weapons who attacked by deceipt its neighbors as soon as they had the chance, unprovoked, just like by deceipt they bombed the british and killed palestinians to steal their country, and by deceipt they cry wolf everytime, and by deceipt you zionist shill for asscracks will wag your big brown tongue to lie and abuse.
ocxz

Nanterre, France

#118996 Mar 1, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oxcz - basically that all jews die
Dane Dyke you are a compulsive liar with a big brown tongue which service zionist rear ends.
ie hasbarat.

You mention that I said
"basically all jews die"
What is basically ? did i say all jews die or not ?

Show me which post, lying sack of sheet and puke.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#118997 Mar 1, 2014
Storm Whining wrote:
<quoted text>
apparently I am doing well enough that you make childish attempt at saying nothing, Your a bag of wind, I'm not your wife go back to bed and dont hold the covers over her head just so you can fart
You spell like a third grader. Did you know that, knuckle dragger?

Location hidden

#118998 Mar 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a frig but you, you boring piece of crap

Location hidden

#118999 Mar 1, 2014
NFR has wet the bed after less than two hours sleep if that, and is back on board posting its crap and seeking attention from whoever will give it to it

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#119000 Mar 1, 2014
Faith wrote:
Wow. The gutlessness, the ass-punkery. It's astounding. You girls are something.
If you're really a woman, which I think you are, I'm in love! I have Faith! LOL....

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#119001 Mar 1, 2014
I Took a Big Sheilaa wrote:
NFR has wet the bed after less than two hours sleep if that, and is back on board posting its crap and seeking attention from whoever will give it to it
Why are you on this thread 24-7 Nazi Moslem pig? <¦-o
courteous europhobe Fudd

Plymouth, NH

#119002 Mar 1, 2014
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Hello, you did not answer thee question i asked you...
I asked you what do you think about israel's jews saying that you are christian scum and a christian idiot who serves israeli jews' purposes?
You really need help with this question?

I'm guessing he's less then appreciative of being called scum.

What are the Israeli jews purposes btw?(This ought be good)
courteous europhobe Fudd

Plymouth, NH

#119003 Mar 1, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you on this thread 24-7 Nazi Moslem pig? <¦-o
How's it going USA? Is that wacko limp australian still on the other thread? Man he's boring
courteous europhobe Fudd

Plymouth, NH

#119004 Mar 1, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Unarmed Arab nations? At least be real. Five Arab nations attacked Israel a day after it became a state.
And the wacky Palestinian islamists rocket and mortar Israel often, and still say that Israel has no right to exist. If Palestinian wahabbists wish for their children not to be hurt then perhaps they should"resist" Israel by firing their rockets and mortars from locations other than civilian areas.
courteous europhobe Fudd

Plymouth, NH

#119005 Mar 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all that is what you are stating not what I am admitting. What I am admitting is that the Jews who stole the land belonging to the Palestinians were full of hate, revenge and filled with murderous thoughts which they put into effect by ethnically cleansing the Palestinians. I think your one sided treatment of the situation has clouded your own judgment
Ethnically cleansed? BS there are plenty of Palestinians. Many of whom( who democratically elected Hamas) do not believe Israel has a right to exist. Do you believe Israel has a right to exist Sheilaa? If Ethnically cleased why does Israel provide for Palestinians needs ie: power, water etc...
ocxz

Colombes, France

#119006 Mar 1, 2014
courteous europhobe Fudd wrote:
<quoted text>And the wacky Palestinian islamists rocket and mortar Israel often, and still say that Israel has no right to exist. If Palestinian wahabbists wish for their children not to be hurt then perhaps they should"resist" Israel by firing their rockets and mortars from locations other than civilian areas.
Israel has no right to exist on the land of Palestine.
Anyone who is not a zionist or a zionist ass licker such as you are can see that.
If you want to host the zionist liars, murderers and thieves, house them in Bangor, Me and make a special set of rules & laws stating they can immigrate en masse and just confiscate land from locals by murdering them and / or sending them in exile into surrounding states.
When after enough immigration and land theft to accomodate the said immigration and after the immigrant zionists have grown to occupy more than 78 % of the state of Me, you'd probably be mayor of Bangor for services rendered.
Reward for the closet zionist traitor.
petesake

Widnes, UK

#119007 Mar 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You smell like a turd raider .... a far more important communication issue for you RATTY now get on 'home' to Sewer Land ratface.
courteous europhobe Fudd

Plymouth, NH

#119008 Mar 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Israeli forces kill Palestinian in the West Bank
BIRZEIT, West Bank Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:17am EST
(Reuters)- Israeli forces opened fire and killed a Palestinian they were seeking to arrest in the occupied West Bank on Thursday, after the man had barricaded himself inside his house, Reuters witnesses said.
Israeli soldiers and police surrounded the home of Muataz Washaha, 24, and called on him to turn himself in. Although his relatives came out of the house, he refused to leave.
After several hours of standoff, the Israeli forces knocked down part of the building with a bulldozer and opened fire. Washaha's body was found shortly afterwards.
An Israeli military statement said that Washaha had been wanted for "suspected terror activity" and that the forces, which later found an assault rifle in the house, were operating under the premise that he was armed.
Two other suspects were arrested at the scene.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/27/us-...
A little background for you Sheilaa

Muataz Washaha, a memeber of

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP)(Arabic: al-Jabhah al-Sha`biyyah li-Ta&#7717;r&#299;r Filas&#7789;&#299;n) is a Palestinian Marxist-Leninist and revolutionary leftist organization founded in 1967. It has consistently been the second-largest of the groups forming the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), the largest being Fatah. Currently the PFLP is boycotting participation in the executive committee of the PLO. It considers both the Fatah-led government in the West Bank and the Hamas government in the Gaza Strip as illegal due to the lack of new elections to the Palestinian National Authority since 2006. PFLP is described as a terrorist organization by the United States, Canada, European Union,and Israel.

The PFLP has generally taken a hard line on Palestinian national aspirations, opposing the more moderate stance of Fatah. It opposes negotiations with the Israeli government, and favours a one-state solution to the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. The military wing of the PFLP is called the Abu Ali Mustapha Brigades. The PFLP is well known for pioneering armed aircraft hijackings in the late '60s and early '70s.

Sheilaa do you believe Israel has a right to exist?
courteous europhobe Fudd

Plymouth, NH

#119010 Mar 1, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who is not a zionist or a zionist ass licker such as you are can see that.
If you want to host the zionist liars, murderers and thieves, house them in Bangor, Me and make a special set of rules & laws stating they can immigrate en masse and just confiscate land from locals by murdering them and / or sending them in exile into surrounding states.
When after enough immigration and land theft to accomodate the said immigration and after the immigrant zionists have grown to occupy more than 78 % of the state of Me, you'd probably be mayor of Bangor for services rendered.
We live in peace side by side with Jews here in Bangor, As well as Somalians in Lewiston(a town fairly near here),.. etc etc Maybe the Palestinians should give it a try. Because as all the holy rollin scripture spouters on this thread as of late have recently stated the Jews have been in that area for a very long time. Just ask Sheilaa she'll tell you.
courteous europhobe Fudd

Plymouth, NH

#119011 Mar 1, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
But as you seem to be of the mindset that Israel has no right to even exist why don't you do something about it? Other than snivel that is. Sniveling accomplishes nothing you should know.

What are were the borders of this Palestinian state you whine of before Israel declared statehood?
courteous europhobe Fudd

Plymouth, NH

#119013 Mar 1, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a Danish Dykish Dork be interested in Mozart? Michael Jackson? Please note: These two giants of music were men. Dykes don't 'do' men .... and if you want to explore this truth go and find out for yourself you lazy fat-arsed Dyke of Denmark!!!
Michael Jackson was a man?....that's debatable

So do you hate all dykes? Or just the ones that attacked you with their satani masonic accoplices?
courteous europhobe Fudd

Plymouth, NH

#119014 Mar 1, 2014
add a c
petey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min onemale 281,856
Gift Suggestion for a God Daughter? (Mar '15) 7 min EstherMoore 2
herbal incense and legal buds for sale (Aug '11) 39 min lee 10
Mencari teman seks wanita yang gersang (Sep '15) 46 min eyem 20
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 653,905
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr karl44 63,728
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr WasteWater 2,576
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr lightbeamrider 106,495
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 hr Gabriel 973,749
More from around the web