Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#118954 Feb 28, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
absolutely
I have posted links again and again about the Palestinians in Syria being starved to death ... it's a massive tragedy on an unprecedented scale ...

Oxcz - basically that all jews die
Dane Dyke you are a compulsive liar with a big brown tongue which service zionist rear ends.
ie hasbarat.

1/ Palestinians belong to palestine, and if the murdering zionists nazis and land thieves did not chase, kill the palestinians away, this situation would not happen.

2/ this is blaming israel for carnage, so let's blame israel for the genocide of Palestinians.
Can you debunk that ? No ?

3/ You metion that oxcz (never mind your dislexia) said
"basically all jews die"
What is basically ? did i say all jews die or not ?

Show me which post, lying sack of sheet and puke.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#118955 Feb 28, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to be time for your evening prayer to your Jewish god. Have a look outside to see if they've set up yet, little man.

This prerecorded loop under the name of NFR (not for resuscitation) has been constantly posting crap for the last 12 hours none stop. Posters should complain to topix re their irrelevance, off topic and boring content.

Location hidden

#118956 Feb 28, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go with your hate mantra, little man. I knew you'd be praying for comfort.
How could you know anything? That would require a brain which you lack
danetoo

London, UK

#118957 Feb 28, 2014
petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>Stop the lying you fkn miserable dyke. When have the people you mention have ever suggested or hoped that 'all jews die?' This post above demonstrates exactly the sort of lying bullshit one can expect from jews and what has transpired for centuries. Personally I have had several Jewish girlfriends who have accepted my stance on the Nazis is 'Israel.' They were nice people and don't reflect the Rattys we consatntly see on here. Centuries? Yes! Let's see what Martin Luther said in the sixteenth century:

"He did not call them Abraham's children, but a 'brood of vipers'[Matt. 3:7]. Oh, that was too insulting for the noble blood and race of Israel, and they declared,'He has a demon'[Matt 11:18]. Our Lord calls them a 'brood of vipers'; furthermore in John 8 [:39,44] he states:'If you were Abraham's children ye would do what Abraham did ... You are of your father the devil.' It was intolerable to them to hear that they were not Abraham's but the devil's children, nor can they bear to hear this today." 'The Jews And Their Lies'[1543]

This book is as relevant in 2014 as it was in 1543 except the influence of this tribe of evil doers, this 'brood of vipers' is far more widespread and insidious today. Martin Luther was murdered by Jews though history does not state it because history never knew. Jews killed Mozart and killed Michael Jackson - never recorded, like many atrocities by history.
Mozart AND Michael Jackson .... Were killed by Jews???

Really ?? How's that ...?? How did you work that one out?

Tell us please
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#118958 Feb 28, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>The patience you have dealing with these demented f ucks is admirable. These guys are truly unbalanced, no doubt. I couldn't do it. They need help. Funny thing is that they think they are talking to the world. When I logged on the number of viewers for the ENTIRE Israeli forum was 6. The number never goes above 13. What a bunch of whackos. Psychotic comes to mind. Have a good weekend. LMFAO
So if you are not happy piss off pos and zionist asscrack cleaner.
Go to the israeli forum and lick your masters clean.

Location hidden

#118959 Feb 28, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're saying ALL Israelis say this?You're even dumber than I thought

Says the dumbest poster on this forum. LMAO

Location hidden

#118960 Feb 28, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not repeat yourself a few more times, genius?
Why, and be a clone like you?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#118961 Feb 28, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
. Posters should complain to topix nt.
So you're back to finish your shift? How nice for you.

USA

#118962 Feb 28, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you know anything? That would require a brain which you lack
Did your 'hubby' get a big guffaw from that one?

USA

#118963 Feb 28, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the dumbest poster on this forum. LMAO
How funny. Are you a former guard at a North Korean camp?

Location hidden

#118964 Feb 28, 2014
Faith wrote:
Wow. The gutlessness, the ass-punkery. It's astounding. You girls are something.
Yeah you know all about gutlessness hiding behind your laptop 24/7 posting your insulting,bigoted and racist posts instead of confronting people face to face. Gutless wonder was a term developed to describe you to a tee!!!!! If you were confronted face to face you would cry like the little wuss that you are whilst at the same time peeing your pants
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#118965 Feb 28, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Then tell me, how would you know who is who? Are you really delusional enough to think you'll someday control the Jews through some sort of army? Are you the elect now?
Hating the Jews because they are Jews is very old and hackneyed.
Tell me, why are your zionist murdering buddies still stealing land from palestine and killing palestinians ,
Why do they use an army and jet fighters, missiles against women and children ?
Is it because they are murdering cowards, and you support them because you are one of those cowards who suck up to the zionist asscracks ?
Tell me.
Loving the zionists because they are murderers is very old and hackneyed.
Are you feeling better now that you have made your coming out as a closet jew and outspoken zionist.

Location hidden

#118966 Feb 28, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your disjointed thoughts are amusing, little man. Does a lack of sleep exacerbate your condition?
You're the only one who has been on here posting for the last 13 hours dummy. As far as disjointed goes it takes you all your time to string a few words together and they NEVER make any sense.

Location hidden

#118967 Feb 28, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not provide a link to what Netanyhau said? You are asking me to believe you and base an opinion solely on what you said. Not happening.
Why not do the research yourself as you are the only one who is questioning what he said?
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#118968 Feb 28, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny. Are you a former guard at a North Korean camp?
is that supposed to be funny ?
are you getting paid for every comment ?(obviously not for the quality of your posts)

Location hidden

#118969 Feb 28, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's past 4AM, little man. You heard or saw them, didn't you?
Yeah and look at you, still here posting after 13 hours. Get life dummy LMAO

Location hidden

#118970 Feb 28, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't a drowsy 'biblical scholar' already have all the answers, little man? Are they making a low-pitched noise as you try to think?
What qualifications do you bring to the table to support your spurious claims?

Location hidden

#118971 Feb 28, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been up all night fretting, haven't you, little man?
More self talk as you are unable to sleep. It's called a guilty conscience.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#118972 Feb 28, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been up all night fretting, haven't you, little man?
with all this heavy medication you should pass out quickly and lay off the computer.
plus your warden will be able to rest for a while.
they must be quite depressed to hear you mumble the same inane 2 line comments.

Location hidden

#118973 Feb 28, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're back to finish your shift? How nice for you.
Seems you are working overtime. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min nanoanomaly 750,644
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 5 min andet1987 4,770
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min AussieBobby 261,662
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min Blk Thndr 602,173
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) 13 min abby 24
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Eagle 12 229,980
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 17 min Tony 5,465
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min USA Born 548,625
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 6 hr flatbushsam 126

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE