Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#118860 Feb 28, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because you are a zionist apologist and suporter of their murders of palestinians and theft of the land.
Therefore, chinese, indians, africans, australians, europeans can read everyday about the zioinists ever excpanding their territories by buiding new settlements and harsh treatment towards the palestinian people, so your only response is to call them Jew haters, as if you could recognize a Jew in the street, really asshole, could you say who's jew or who's not ?
So WHO are you to tell who's a jew and therefore a jew hater ?
However we can recognize a zionist for his support of land thieves and murder of palestinians because that is what it has been all about since the zionist takeover in 1948.
These children are heroes, think about it, they must be desperate to act that way, but the only answer you have is calling for their shooting.
you are a despicable low-life pathetic excuse of a coward, miserable pos.
Hey Coccyx. Looks like your posts are being deleted as fast as you can make them. Trying to tie Putzsack's record for deletions? LMFAO Your filth is becoming legend.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#118861 Feb 28, 2014
ocxzmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because you are a zionist apologist and suporter of their murders of palestinians and theft of the land.
Therefore, chinese, indians, africans, australians, europeans can read everyday about the zioinists ever excpanding their territories by buiding new settlements and harsh treatment towards the paleistinian people, so your only response is to call them Jew haters, as if you could recognize a Jew in the street, really asshole, could you say who's jew or who's not ?
So WHO are you to tell who's a jew and therefore a jew hater ?
However we can recognize a zionist for his support of land thieves and murder of palestinians because that is what it has been all about since the zionist takeover in 1948.
These children are heroes, think about it, they must be desperate to act that way, but the only answer you have is calling for their shooting.
you are a despicable low-life pathetic excuse of a coward, miserable pos.
Hey Fluffer! <¦-o
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#118863 Feb 28, 2014
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
I guess the Sinia group took the wind out of your sail.
You've professed to be a christian who supports israeli jews and their PM Netanhaaa to u and your kind..
What do you think about what he [Netanyhau] says about you christians who support israel and israel's israeli jews?
Netanyhau calls you and your christian kind, scum and fk-idiots that israel uses, like handi-wipes...???
and i quote Netti:
My opinion of Christian Zionists? They’re scum. But don’t tell them that. We need all the useful idiots we can get right now.”
The above was said by— Benyamin Netanyahu, at the time a former Israeli prime minister and we know he's right when he calls Johnn Hagee and Zion/Christians scum and idiots!
To german nazi MF's lies come so fast and easy. Nice try no cigar except up your behind.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#118864 Feb 28, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord God, Great Master of Creation. Yes. Anyone who does not believe is a fool. So happy days (fool).
Why did god let all the nazis die by poisoning, by hanging, by firing squads etc etc. Maybe because he "loved" them so much hahahaha hahahahahah.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#118868 Feb 28, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so sick and tired of you Jew Haters and that "murdering children" crap. Those "children" are teens throwing rocks, injuring Jewish drivers, soldiers and anything Jewish. Shoot every last one of them. I would like you to catch a stone in the face or that empty head to know how harmless it really is. How about you drop dead Kykekiller? You sicken me.
These guys are just pathetic wannabees, they do not support the PA, they just don't want Israel to have it. Just look at the Palestinians in Syria that Assad is starving and killing, do you hear any of these dead beats running off at the mouth defending them, nope, we post articles in defense of them. If the tales turned and one of these idiots got someone in their family tree hit but stones or sticks while they are driving, well it would be holy hell and they would be whining and crying and lining up the gun men to hunt them down, however we know them to be cyber cowards and have extreme bravery when they can sit behind the computer and type their slanderous venom because they have no identification so they feel oh so brave, but in reality are just cowards with a computer
danetoo

London, UK

#118869 Feb 28, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
These guys are just pathetic wannabees, they do not support the PA, they just don't want Israel to have it. Just look at the Palestinians in Syria that Assad is starving and killing, do you hear any of these dead beats running off at the mouth defending them, nope, we post articles in defense of them. If the tales turned and one of these idiots got someone in their family tree hit but stones or sticks while they are driving, well it would be holy hell and they would be whining and crying and lining up the gun men to hunt them down, however we know them to be cyber cowards and have extreme bravery when they can sit behind the computer and type their slanderous venom because they have no identification so they feel oh so brave, but in reality are just cowards with a computer
absolutely

I have posted links again and again about the Palestinians in Syria being starved to death ... it's a massive tragedy on an unprecedented scale ...

Not ONE of them .. not one -- has cared one bit

Not Sheilaa .. she just told me to bugger off ... Oxcz talked about something "zionist" ... the guy in Liverpool ranted about jews and free masons in his little psychotic way as he does ...

Like I suspected all along - they don't give a damn about the lives or futures of the Palestinians ... they just want to put their own agenda forward

Sheila - her "bible prophecy" that 2/3 of jews will be wiped out

The guy in Liverpool ... basically that all jews die

The guy or female thing in Mt Sinai - basically that all jews die

Oxcz - basically that all jews die

So Sheilaa would let 1/3 stay ...

The rest want all jews dead ..

so why does anyone actually talk with these creatures??
courteous europhobe Fudd

Bangor, ME

#118870 Feb 28, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it is on par with the Jews stealing their land, killing the Palestinians and stealing their property
So you're admitting you're filled with hate. Do you think it clouds your judgement?
courteous europhobe Fudd

Bangor, ME

#118871 Feb 28, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
There were over 8 different sects of Jews at the time of Jesus, Jesus was talking about the the Pharisees and temple officials, not all Jews
Jews?...See Sheila the jews do have deep roots in that area. So why can they not have parts of it for a homeland

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#118873 Feb 28, 2014
Spam Whining wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly these khazars have nothing to do with biblicatroying america intentionally
You're a poorly educated biker type who can't afford a motorcycle, aren't you?
courteous europhobe Fudd

Bangor, ME

#118875 Feb 28, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Australia ranked world’s best place to live
PUBLISHED: 09 Sep 2013 06:57:47 | UPDATED: 10 Sep 2013 00:30:52
Overall, Australians are more satisfied with their lives than the OECD average: 84 per cent say they have more positive experiences in an average day than negative ones, while the average is just 80 per cent.
Alyssa McDonald
Australia is the world’s most desirable place to live, according to a survey of nearly 28,000 people living in 11 countries.
Just over a third of respondents surveyed by Boston Consulting Group – 34 per cent – picked Australia as the country they’d most like to live in besides their own, with Canada, the US and Switzerland in second, third and fourth place.
Economic opportunity, education and standard of living were key reasons behind the choices made by participants from the US, Canada, Germany, the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, Australia, Brazil and India.
The BCG survey isn’t the only one to rank Australian living standards highly: the country has topped the OECD’s Better Life index for the past three years, thanks to high levels of income, employment, education and sense of community.
Overall, Australians are more satisfied with their lives than the OECD average: 84 per cent say they have more positive experiences in an average day than negative ones, while the average is just 80 per cent.
http://www.afr.com/p/national/australia_ranke...
Who did the survey ask ?

that on 13 February 2008 0.5 million Indigenous Australians were STILL mostly living in Third World conditions and the Aboriginal Genocide (9,000 Aboriginal excess deaths annually, 90,000 Aboriginal excess deaths in the 11 years of the previous Bush-ite Coalition Government) is continuing. Indeed it took an ultra-conservative commentator to point out that the term “genocide” was not even used by PM Rudd or the Leader of the Opposition in their “Sorry” speeches.

Further, just a few HOURS after the "Sorry" vote in the Australian Parliament, the Australian Greens Leader Bob Brown moved to amend the historic "Sorry Motion" by adding a commitment to offer "just compensation to all those who suffered loss"- but this was voted out by all the non-Green Australian Senators in a 65 to 4 vote (see: http://www.bobbrown.org.au/600_media_sub.php... ). It took 220 YEARS for the White Australians to finally say "Sorry" - not for the Aboriginal Genocide which they don't Acknowledge or don't talk about but for the "collateral" White abuse of Aboriginal Children. However it only took them several HOURS to show the world that they didn't actually MEAN it.
https://sites.google.com/site/aboriginalgenoc...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#118876 Feb 28, 2014
Why the great fake one is not very popular in Israel??
See here,

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2014/0...
courteous europhobe Fudd

Bangor, ME

#118877 Feb 28, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are the Jews unable love theirs? Why do they find it necessary to steal land belonging to others and dispossess them of their land and property. Why are they greedy secularists who will do whatever it takes to achieve their purpose??
https://www.facebook.com/Israe lLovesPalestine
courteous europhobe Fudd

Bangor, ME

#118878 Feb 28, 2014
George

Red Deer, Canada

#118879 Feb 28, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
absolutely
I have posted links again and again about the Palestinians in Syria being starved to death ... it's a massive tragedy on an unprecedented scale ...
Not ONE of them .. not one -- has cared one bit
Not Sheilaa .. she just told me to bugger off ... Oxcz talked about something "zionist" ... the guy in Liverpool ranted about jews and free masons in his little psychotic way as he does ...
Like I suspected all along - they don't give a damn about the lives or futures of the Palestinians ... they just want to put their own agenda forward
Sheila - her "bible prophecy" that 2/3 of jews will be wiped out
The guy in Liverpool ... basically that all jews die
The guy or female thing in Mt Sinai - basically that all jews die
Oxcz - basically that all jews die
So Sheilaa would let 1/3 stay ...
The rest want all jews dead ..
so why does anyone actually talk with these creatures??
I no longer do. I tend to correspond with more rational posters that I can have a conversation with. it does not matter if we agree on everything but be mature and professional in the conversation.. Most of the people you listed spend so much of their time just typing hate messages or name calling, so why bother talking to them, they are just weirdos that cannot make it in the real world so they try to pretend to be important on her, anyhow that is my 2 cents worth, see you later
courteous europhobe Fudd

Bangor, ME

#118880 Feb 28, 2014
Israel warned Lebanon on Friday to quash threats emanating from Hezbollah, after its air force raided a site belonging to the Lebanese Shiite group.

On Wednesday, Hezbollah threatened that it will respond to Israel’s Monday night air strike near the Syrian border that killed two of its members.

Israel has neither confirmed nor denied carrying out the strike, in keeping with its silence on at least three such attacks over the past year targeting suspected Hezbollah-bound convoys of advanced weapons from civil war-torn Syria.
danetoo

London, UK

#118881 Feb 28, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I no longer do. I tend to correspond with more rational posters that I can have a conversation with. it does not matter if we agree on everything but be mature and professional in the conversation.. Most of the people you listed spend so much of their time just typing hate messages or name calling, so why bother talking to them, they are just weirdos that cannot make it in the real world so they try to pretend to be important on her, anyhow that is my 2 cents worth, see you later
you are absolutely right

I admittedly had thought better of Sheilaa initially .. I thought she was a human being with some sense .. but I was wrong.

But hey .. you live and learn ..
danetoo

London, UK

#118882 Feb 28, 2014
courteous europhobe Fudd wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/Israe lLovesPalestine
Good to see that site - didn't know of it previously ... Thanks

I bet though that the haters are not going to care one bit ...
Guess who

Port Jefferson, NY

#118883 Feb 28, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just an evil liar. The only thing you get from Jesus's teachings is hatred for the Jews. That is the only thing the scritures do for you.
Jeus was also talking to the "Jews" when he said
John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
Luke 12:4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
Jesus called them friend. It's obvious you hate the scriptures. You have not developed any discernment and only use them to justify your hatred for the Jews. You only think you are doing God's service but it is obvious who you really serve.
`

Hello, you did not answer thee question i asked you...

I asked you what do you think about israel's jews saying that you are christian scum and a christian idiot who serves israeli jews' purposes?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#118884 Feb 28, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you do is nada mais ...
Just thought it would be interesting to hear what you do - other than on topix of course
My private life is none of your business. Get a life of your own and then you won't have to be wondering what everyone else is doing outside of here

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#118885 Feb 28, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not prying - but as she's "holier than thou" and always preaching to people - I believe it's prudent to ask what she does other than screaming on topix
And as you keep calling me a liar - tell me then what I've lied about ?? And if you deflect - I'll assume - as will most others I think - that you are just name calling and lying ...

You appear to be confused. I don't preach on here and neither am I holier than thou. What I provide is evidence re what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians nothing more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Aura Mytha 793,684
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Rick in Kansas 267,278
Top Five : Miss U 11 min andet1987 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 15 min lil whispers 607,061
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 16 min andet1987 5,306
M O R E R O N of the Year: Kevin Ahles of Florida 34 min Doctor REALITY 6
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 37 min bacon hater 97,424
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min mariayr 567,371
More from around the web