Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121880 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

cheapo

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#118514 Feb 27, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is astounding. It is not my claim but the claim of God's Word which you have already admitted you don't believe in. You use it when you think it will support your point of view, but at the end of the day you are a hypocrite and try to put your spin on things instead of God's because you don't believe in Him.
Sheila, the religion you follow was founded centuries before Israel existed. Are you telling me you are a prophet?
Mt Sinai s 5 Judges

Selden, NY

#118515 Feb 27, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me the post numbers and the forums and I will report them to topix. I haven't posted anything under any other name than my own. You are a coward who is unable to do that. Your aim on here is sensationalism at the expense of the truth .

* For those who believe in the truth report USA born for her lies and lack of evidence
g.5

We're just curious sheila, does Topix's rules and regulations say it's a violation not to produce evidence and have a lying opinion?

"Faith" is in violation of of both Topix's rules and regulations and the Federal governments new laws on hate crimes.

You are in violation sometimes in spamming your cuts and pastes over and over again and cursing, which is a venial sin and in your mind uustified.

NFL is in violation of both Topix's rules of changing posters' postings, bullying, harassing, slandering posting redundant slurs and NFL is also "guilty" in the Federal government's eyes of breaking the laws of hate crimes bigotry and racism, stalking and threats.

"USA born" is just an old foolish silly person who lacks accurate knowledge and USA Born cannot be reported, and that is Mt Sinai's assessments, by a 5 to 0 vote

You're better off sticking to Palestine's illegal occupation by terrorist jews,..... than using your limited Unitarian teaching on this site pertaining to Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ was never ever an occultist talmudic jew and that belief makes you unqualified to preach Godly thoughts on this site. And calling Jesus Christ an oculltist jew is not only slandous, but blasphmous and that's not covered under any freedom of speech in a Godly Realm of real Truths.
KiteKapers

Liverpool, UK

#118519 Feb 27, 2014
This Fathi needs to buy a new joke book and remove his head out of his Zio-ass before the prick does itself some long-overJew but serious damage.
KiteKapers

Liverpool, UK

#118520 Feb 27, 2014
'and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118524 Feb 27, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You filthy coward. The person who you have tried to defame is me and yet you don't have the courage or the character to apologize to me personally. Let your words stand as a prime example for the type of person that you truly are
LOL. I don't care what you think. It's posts like this that show who you are.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118525 Feb 27, 2014
KITEKapers wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be banned for being a) a sock, b) really stupid and c) an apologist for a Nazi Terror state wrongly described as 'Israel.'
The self taught Bible scholar rears his ugly head again and again..........
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118526 Feb 27, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
None of your business.
No not me the bible. Do yourself a favour, read it and find out what happens to the third who are left behind
Why don't you read the Bible and find out what happens to all mankind. Your satanic father has you feeling self righteous.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118527 Feb 27, 2014
KiteKapers wrote:
'and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32
LOL. Do you really think you'll go u touched when things begin to happen. If you're alive at the time, you'll be among those who wish they could die but death will escape you.

You are a blind hateful person. You won't escape.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118528 Feb 27, 2014
KITEKapers wrote:
<quoted text>
When you wake up from your stupor, check the gas has not been left on and is not leaking into your brain..
And what does your scriptures say? Do they tell you how right you? Does it say how many you get to kill minion? Your god is satan.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118529 Feb 27, 2014
How right you are?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118533 Feb 27, 2014
KITEKapers wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be banned for being a) a sock, b) really stupid and c) an apologist for a Nazi Terror state wrongly described as 'Israel.'
Rev 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Rev 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

All your self proclaimed knowledge is nothing. Keep fooling yourself and everyone who listens and believes your garbage. You'll be accountable for anyone who believed you.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118535 Feb 27, 2014
ocxz wrote:
This big brown tongued Assborn zionist shill is going berzerk.
Assborn has been burried after being caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
Oh well Assborn can lick his wounds (and some ziocrack of course).
Thinking about what it will be like to be one of those virgins in allah's heaven again? Could you keep your brown tongue fantasies to yourself?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#118537 Feb 27, 2014
Faith wrote:
Bobby Sue is turning on Shilla.
Classic.
Go Shilla.... Go.
LOL!
Rioting in the Cuckoo's Nest? Bobby Sue wants his cigarettes and Nurse Ratched Sheeblah won't hand them over. Time for the restraints. LMFAO
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118540 Feb 27, 2014
Mt Sinai s 5 Judges wrote:
<quoted text>
g.5
We're just curious sheila, does Topix's rules and regulations say it's a violation not to produce evidence and have a lying opinion?
"Faith" is in violation of of both Topix's rules and regulations and the Federal governments new laws on hate crimes.
You are in violation sometimes in spamming your cuts and pastes over and over again and cursing, which is a venial sin and in your mind uustified.
NFL is in violation of both Topix's rules of changing posters' postings, bullying, harassing, slandering posting redundant slurs and NFL is also "guilty" in the Federal government's eyes of breaking the laws of hate crimes bigotry and racism, stalking and threats.
"USA born" is just an old foolish silly person who lacks accurate knowledge and USA Born cannot be reported, and that is Mt Sinai's assessments, by a 5 to 0 vote
You're better off sticking to Palestine's illegal occupation by terrorist jews,..... than using your limited Unitarian teaching on this site pertaining to Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ was never ever an occultist talmudic jew and that belief makes you unqualified to preach Godly thoughts on this site. And calling Jesus Christ an oculltist jew is not only slandous, but blasphmous and that's not covered under any freedom of speech in a Godly Realm of real Truths.
Your mt sinai assessment is nothing.

Idiot, nobody said Jesus was a talmudic Jew. You "truth seekers" are funny.

Revelation 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Revelation 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118541 Feb 27, 2014
KITEKapers wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even say what I have said about scripture. Believed what? Explain what I have said fool... apart from one or two quotes from Christ.
Don't be coming here with your few verses from Revelation that you (and nobody else) do not understand you idiot.
Just because your little minion mind cannot comprehend the Book of Revelation shouldn't stop you from at least trying, but it does.

I'll come in here whenever with whatever I want. You are a loud mouthed powerless minion.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118542 Feb 27, 2014
KITEKapers wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even say what I have said about scripture. Believed what? Explain what I have said fool... apart from one or two quotes from Christ.
Don't be coming here with your few verses from Revelation that you (and nobody else) do not understand you idiot.
That's one of your major downfalls. You believe your words are more powerful than Christ's.
Your satanic daddy is a liar and a murderer from the beginning, just like you.
Mt Sinai is Peace

Selden, NY

#118544 Feb 27, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mt sinai assessment is nothing.
Idiot, nobody said Jesus was a talmudic Jew. You "truth seekers" are funny.
Revelation 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
Revelation 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
do you believe Jesus Christ was a Jew?
KiteKapers

Liverpool, UK

#118547 Feb 27, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one of your major downfalls. You believe your words are more powerful than Christ's.
Your satanic daddy is a liar and a murderer from the beginning, just like you.
I'm not a Jew, thank the Lord ... now you're really showing your ignorance and ineptitude. I believe my words are truth, unlike yours of which every one forms part of a lie.
KiteKapers

Liverpool, UK

#118548 Feb 27, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because your little minion mind cannot comprehend the Book of Revelation shouldn't stop you from at least trying, but it does.
I'll come in here whenever with whatever I want. You are a loud mouthed powerless minion.
The book of Revelation is understood by no one despite centuries of 'trying'.... Again you confuse 'loud mouthing' with truth. You have issues .... did you ever stand in the corner of your class wearing a 'DUNCE' hat?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#118550 Feb 27, 2014
KiteKapers wrote:
<quoted text>e

.... did you ever stand in the corner of your class wearing a 'DUNCE' hat?I enjoyed it! every day!!!
Say says the self described 'BIBLICAL SCHOLAR'.

Thank for the enlightened insight, little racist! What would devil worshipers do without you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min here 55,899
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min Rosa_Winkel 106,062
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min RiccardoFire 44,927
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min X Pendable 182,933
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 43 min MUQ2 430
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 43 min WasteWater 2,305
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 44 min brandy trujillo 971,739
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr RoSesz 650,010
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 21 hr Jesus 47
More from around the web