Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121861 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#118491 Feb 27, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews will fare alot better than the rest of the world. Only 1/10 of Americans will survive and 1/6 of Russians. Of the overall population of the earth it will be 3%. Isaiah 24:6 "...therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left". This will happen in the second judgment by fire when all the wicked are cut off, those who will not repent or have committed a deadly sin

Provide your evidence for your numbers re America and Russia please Susan

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118492 Feb 27, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I think that is a Christian/NT belief, and I don't know much about it. Jesus has already returned. He's been reincarnated and I believe he's in Tel Aviv right now. If there are any Israeli readers out there, his new name is Bill Troetschel and he knows he's Jesus. I do not believe in the spiritual return of Jesus, I am not a Christian. The resurrection of the Messiah on the Mount of Olives is also the end of prophecy, Zechariah 14.
Where is your evidence Susan?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118493 Feb 27, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheilaa .... believes and has printed "proof" ...(lol).. that 2/3 of the jews will be eliminated by "god" ... and only the 1/3 will survive -- the "righteous jews" who still do not accept Israel's existence
I cannot believe god would really like those humourless, overly white, skinny, clad in black things who do not yet recognise Israel ... how many are there of them .. around 100 ... 500 .. 1000?...
It's almost hilarious ...I've seen them in the old part of Jerusalem where they throw stones like some latter day monthy python figures ... "stone them stone them" .. "anyone say jehova stone them" ... at christians, other jews ... passing cars ...
If god really is that humourless ... or perhaps he IS ... let them get stuck with these bastards .. THAT'LL teach 'em ... LOL
Your ignorance is astounding. It is not my claim but the claim of God's Word which you have already admitted you don't believe in. You use it when you think it will support your point of view, but at the end of the day you are a hypocrite and try to put your spin on things instead of God's because you don't believe in Him.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118494 Feb 27, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOLOL
it is a "standard reply" .. you think it was a reply for you ONLY ?? That you are held in such high regard as a poster that you are receiving a reply to you, Sheilaa??
lol
They send out this reply to ALL that make a comment. Whether good, bad or indifferent.
And you didn't get the attention you desired on the Egypt Forum yesterday ... did you ... when you posted the "dreadful" things Faith had said -- thinking you would get a storm of support -- you were completely utterly ignored ... it was like you'd not even posted anything
LOL ... now that WAS funny
I didn't post it for the attention. I posted it to show the truth and topix obviously agreed with me because they pulled all her offensive posts as gypsy noted. That was good enough for me. Unlike you I don't need the recognition and I don't find it necessary to crawl to others which is your calling card

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118495 Feb 27, 2014
courteous europhobe Fudd wrote:
<quoted text>You mean,
He didn't say that some civilians deserved no sympathy and rocketing,...
like you did?
Are you that thick? Ask him what he thought instead of me. As usual you are barking up the wrong tree

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118496 Feb 27, 2014
<quoted text>What's on the menu?
Bagels and Lox?
Did you really say that 2/3 of the Jews are to be killed???
What will become of the other 1/3 that deserve rocketing and no sympathy?
None of your business.

No not me the bible. Do yourself a favour, read it and find out what happens to the third who are left behind

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118497 Feb 27, 2014
remember Sheilaa
"Be kind to each other if that is possible"
(unless they're Israeli civilians, correct?)
Then it's a sympathyless rocketing for them,...according to you.
Could you explain to me again why you don't have any sympathy for those civilians?
No I don't have the time. Go back and read my prior post if you are that interested but I believe you already understand what I have stated

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118498 Feb 27, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Being Jewish does not automatically make you righteous. The wicked and the righteous come in all races, creeds, and colors. The Jews will die in the war and by captivity. There is scripture in the OT about this, I think Shielaa is right. Overall, 97% of the worlds population will be cut off and this includes entire nations and continents

Thank you for your honesty Susan

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118499 Feb 27, 2014
Night everyone I am off to watch a movie called The Forgotten

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#118500 Feb 27, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide your evidence for your numbers re America and Russia please Susan
I know the reference to America which is the lost house of Israel. Isaiah 6:13. But I cannot find the one about Russia. I just remember it said 1/6.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#118501 Feb 27, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your evidence Susan?
The belief that Jesus has been reincarnated comes from a prophecy that has basically been kept secret and also survives in the oral tradition. It says that the Messiah would live for a short time around the corner from where she used to live, with this person who is the reincarnation of an idol. When I was told that prophecy, at age 11 or 12, I said it was Buddha. It's not Buddha, it's Jesus. Bill also looks just like him.(whatever that is)
KineticKitesaKaP etesake

Liverpool, UK

#118502 Feb 27, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In truth no, I do not. You're one of those freaks who's been deleted for dirty racist posts, aren't you, boy?
"boy?" Hey people! There's a Jew in the KKK .... now ain't dat jes fine an' dandy! well I guess that's pretty obvious when you think about.

Oh and Ratty: you're the only 'dirty racist' on this a-here thread 'boy-girlie'.... Ratwatch confirmed it in an email to Ratslayer.
danetoo

London, UK

#118507 Feb 27, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't post it for the attention. I posted it to show the truth and topix obviously agreed with me because they pulled all her offensive posts as gypsy noted. That was good enough for me. Unlike you I don't need the recognition and I don't find it necessary to crawl to others which is your calling card
Well according to the bible - it's not just Jews - but entire nations -- and let's hope you're among them ....

One less evil
ocxz

Mayotte

#118508 Feb 27, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well according to the bible - it's not just Jews - but entire nations -- and let's hope you're among them ....
One less evil
A deathwish ?
How original !
Pathetic zionist, you have a typical zionist response and attitude.
Glad you've been reduced to the "nothing" you are.

cheapo

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#118514 Feb 27, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is astounding. It is not my claim but the claim of God's Word which you have already admitted you don't believe in. You use it when you think it will support your point of view, but at the end of the day you are a hypocrite and try to put your spin on things instead of God's because you don't believe in Him.
Sheila, the religion you follow was founded centuries before Israel existed. Are you telling me you are a prophet?
Mt Sinai s 5 Judges

Selden, NY

#118515 Feb 27, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me the post numbers and the forums and I will report them to topix. I haven't posted anything under any other name than my own. You are a coward who is unable to do that. Your aim on here is sensationalism at the expense of the truth .

* For those who believe in the truth report USA born for her lies and lack of evidence
g.5

We're just curious sheila, does Topix's rules and regulations say it's a violation not to produce evidence and have a lying opinion?

"Faith" is in violation of of both Topix's rules and regulations and the Federal governments new laws on hate crimes.

You are in violation sometimes in spamming your cuts and pastes over and over again and cursing, which is a venial sin and in your mind uustified.

NFL is in violation of both Topix's rules of changing posters' postings, bullying, harassing, slandering posting redundant slurs and NFL is also "guilty" in the Federal government's eyes of breaking the laws of hate crimes bigotry and racism, stalking and threats.

"USA born" is just an old foolish silly person who lacks accurate knowledge and USA Born cannot be reported, and that is Mt Sinai's assessments, by a 5 to 0 vote

You're better off sticking to Palestine's illegal occupation by terrorist jews,..... than using your limited Unitarian teaching on this site pertaining to Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ was never ever an occultist talmudic jew and that belief makes you unqualified to preach Godly thoughts on this site. And calling Jesus Christ an oculltist jew is not only slandous, but blasphmous and that's not covered under any freedom of speech in a Godly Realm of real Truths.
KiteKapers

Liverpool, UK

#118519 Feb 27, 2014
This Fathi needs to buy a new joke book and remove his head out of his Zio-ass before the prick does itself some long-overJew but serious damage.
KiteKapers

Liverpool, UK

#118520 Feb 27, 2014
'and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118524 Feb 27, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You filthy coward. The person who you have tried to defame is me and yet you don't have the courage or the character to apologize to me personally. Let your words stand as a prime example for the type of person that you truly are
LOL. I don't care what you think. It's posts like this that show who you are.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118525 Feb 27, 2014
KITEKapers wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be banned for being a) a sock, b) really stupid and c) an apologist for a Nazi Terror state wrongly described as 'Israel.'
The self taught Bible scholar rears his ugly head again and again..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marco Rubio Could Beat Trump in 2020 2 hr Shaura Morse 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Wisdom of Ages 695,421
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Crazy Marlene 59,406
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Feb 2018 994,037
Sad Songs That Make You Cry 6 hr razz58 6
"You Might Be A Liberal If..." 7 hr truth 4
How would you know if a woman is worth it? 7 hr jordanv2 1
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) 12 hr Pimpy 23
More from around the web