Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121871 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#118469 Feb 26, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>God gave that small piece of land to the Jews. The Palestinians/Philistines have no claim to it. Only the holy will dwell in the holy land and the Palestinians are far from it. Israel will also be cleansed of all Christians and other idolaters. Only those loyal to the Messiah will dwell in the land of Israel. The Messiah should come this year and the Jews are ready to rebuild the Temple. She will not come to Israel before then

Sorry Susan I disagree with you and that is why God will allow two thirds of the Jews to be killed . They have taken it upon themselves to do what God stated Jesus would do at his return. The majority of the current Jews who live in Israel are secular and don't even believe in God as stated by themselves. The rabbis who study the torah have also stated that they are diametrically opposed to the nation of Israel. They do not believe that Jesus is the promised Messiah so go figure. When the 2/3rds are killed it will bring the true Jews to their knees and they will repent and see what they did to the son of God

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118470 Feb 26, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG
Look at the worn cliche.
At least you realise what you'll be depending upon for the next 11 hours.

It won't be you and your boring repetitious posts that you have been hawking for the last couple of years on this forum that's for sure. LOL
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118471 Feb 26, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>God gave that small piece of land to the Jews. The Palestinians/Philistines have no claim to it. Only the holy will dwell in the holy land and the Palestinians are far from it. Israel will also be cleansed of all Christians and other idolaters. Only those loyal to the Messiah will dwell in the land of Israel. The Messiah should come this year and the Jews are ready to rebuild the Temple. She will not come to Israel before then.
This is really sheilla again. I can prove it. If anyone else besides sheilaa and her fellow minions want proof just ask. I think most of you will know how to get the same info.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118472 Feb 26, 2014
Dinner is calling so have to go. Be kind to each other if that is possible
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118473 Feb 26, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Done. That's because you have nothing to give. Sure they'll know, what a liar you are LMAO
You really are stupid susan.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118474 Feb 26, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Susan I disagree with you and that is why God will allow two thirds of the Jews to be killed . They have taken it upon themselves to do what God stated Jesus would do at his return. The majority of the current Jews who live in Israel are secular and don't even believe in God as stated by themselves. The rabbis who study the torah have also stated that they are diametrically opposed to the nation of Israel. They do not believe that Jesus is the promised Messiah so go figure. When the 2/3rds are killed it will bring the true Jews to their knees and they will repent and see what they did to the son of God
ROTFLMAO
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118475 Feb 26, 2014
I HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE THAT I HAVE INFORMATION
THAT SHOWS I AM INCORRECT IN ACCUSING SHEILAA OF POSTING UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES.

THE INFORMATION WAS WRONG THAT LED ME TO THAT CONCLUSION. I NEVER INTENDED TO FALSELY ACCUSE ANYONE.

I'M NOT WRITING THIS BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE WOULD REPORT ME, I COULDN'T CARE LESS. I AM POSTING IT BECAUSE I WAS WRONG.

THERE, I FEEL BETTER.

SORRY SUSAN FOR ACCUSING YOU OF BEING SHEILAA

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#118476 Feb 26, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews will fare alot better than the rest of the world. Only 1/10 of Americans will survive and 1/6 of Russians. Of the overall population of the earth it will be 3%. Isaiah 24:6 "...therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left". This will happen in the second judgment by fire when all the wicked are cut off, those who will not repent or have committed a deadly sin.

Location hidden

#118477 Feb 26, 2014
USA Born wrote:
THE INFORMATION WAS WRONG THAT LED ME TO THAT CONCLUSION. I NEVER INTENDED TO FALSELY ACCUSE ANYONE.
I'M NOT WRITING THIS BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE WOULD REPORT ME, I COULDN'T CARE LESS. I AM POSTING IT BECAUSE I WAS WRONG.
THERE, I FEEL BETTER.
You're forgiven, USA. I'm glad you repented so quickly. I think it's very hard to be banned from Topix, they tolerate all kinds of things. I've actually been accused of being a sock on other threads. I don't even know exactly what that means.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118478 Feb 26, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews will fare alot better than the rest of the world. Only 1/10 of Americans will survive and 1/6 of Russians. Of the overall population of the earth it will be 3%. Isaiah 24:6 "...therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left". This will happen in the second judgment by fire when all the wicked are cut off, those who will not repent or have committed a deadly sin.
I agree. At one point 1/3 of all mankind is killed. This happens before the return of Christ. Do you agree?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118479 Feb 27, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You're forgiven, USA. I'm glad you repented so quickly. I think it's very hard to be banned from Topix, they tolerate all kinds of things. I've actually been accused of being a sock on other threads. I don't even know exactly what that means.
Thanks. I was indeed wrong. I'm not worried about being banned though.

I've never heard the term sock either.

Thanks for the forgiveness, I really appreciate it.

Location hidden

#118481 Feb 27, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. At one point 1/3 of all mankind is killed. This happens before the return of Christ. Do you agree?
I think that is a Christian/NT belief, and I don't know much about it. Jesus has already returned. He's been reincarnated and I believe he's in Tel Aviv right now. If there are any Israeli readers out there, his new name is Bill Troetschel and he knows he's Jesus. I do not believe in the spiritual return of Jesus, I am not a Christian. The resurrection of the Messiah on the Mount of Olives is also the end of prophecy, Zechariah 14.
danetoo

London, UK

#118482 Feb 27, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I think that is a Christian/NT belief, and I don't know much about it. Jesus has already returned. He's been reincarnated and I believe he's in Tel Aviv right now. If there are any Israeli readers out there, his new name is Bill Troetschel and he knows he's Jesus. I do not believe in the spiritual return of Jesus, I am not a Christian. The resurrection of the Messiah on the Mount of Olives is also the end of prophecy, Zechariah 14.
Sheilaa .... believes and has printed "proof" ...(lol).. that 2/3 of the jews will be eliminated by "god" ... and only the 1/3 will survive -- the "righteous jews" who still do not accept Israel's existence

I cannot believe god would really like those humourless, overly white, skinny, clad in black things who do not yet recognise Israel ... how many are there of them .. around 100 ... 500 .. 1000?...

It's almost hilarious ...I've seen them in the old part of Jerusalem where they throw stones like some latter day monthy python figures ... "stone them stone them" .. "anyone say jehova stone them" ... at christians, other jews ... passing cars ...

If god really is that humourless ... or perhaps he IS ... let them get stuck with these bastards .. THAT'LL teach 'em ... LOL
danetoo

London, UK

#118483 Feb 27, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I'll bet you do, hehe, and I have noticed a toning down of that filthy language of yours which can only be a good thing.Topix emailed me a thank you for highlighting your crap. Having to post as an unregistered person is just part of your penalty. I don't call sexually depraved derogatory language about God and religion sparkling wit, but each to his own. No comments from USA about your blasphemy though, but no surprises there as she is not a Christian even though she claims to be one
LOLOLOLOL

it is a "standard reply" .. you think it was a reply for you ONLY ?? That you are held in such high regard as a poster that you are receiving a reply to you, Sheilaa??

lol

They send out this reply to ALL that make a comment. Whether good, bad or indifferent.

And you didn't get the attention you desired on the Egypt Forum yesterday ... did you ... when you posted the "dreadful" things Faith had said -- thinking you would get a storm of support -- you were completely utterly ignored ... it was like you'd not even posted anything

LOL ... now that WAS funny
courteous europhobe Fudd

Plymouth, NH

#118484 Feb 27, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not go straight to the horse's mouth and ask him yourself? How would I know what he says? I would have to read his posts for that
You mean,

He didn't say that some civilians deserved no sympathy and rocketing,...

like you did?
courteous europhobe Fudd

Plymouth, NH

#118486 Feb 27, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I was indeed wrong. I'm not worried about being banned though.
I've never heard the term sock either.
Thanks for the forgiveness, I really appreciate it.
Go to the wacky 911 conspiracy threads to learn of socks(and idiotic loons).

On second thought, do not waste your time.
courteous europhobe Fudd

Plymouth, NH

#118487 Feb 27, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Dinner is calling so have to go. Be kind to each other if that is possible
What's on the menu?

Bagels and Lox?

Did you really say that 2/3 of the Jews are to be killed???

What will become of the other 1/3 that deserve rocketing and no sympathy?
courteous europhobe Fudd

Plymouth, NH

#118488 Feb 27, 2014
remember Sheilaa

"Be kind to each other if that is possible"

(unless they're Israeli civilians, correct?)

Then it's a sympathyless rocketing for them,...according to you.

Could you explain to me again why you don't have any sympathy for those civilians?

Location hidden

#118489 Feb 27, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheilaa .... believes and has printed "proof" ...(lol).. that 2/3 of the jews will be eliminated by "god" ... and only the 1/3 will survive -- the "righteous jews" who still do not accept Israel's existence
I cannot believe god would really like those humourless, overly white, skinny, clad in black things who do not yet recognise Israel ... how many are there of them .. around 100 ... 500 .. 1000?...
It's almost hilarious ...I've seen them in the old part of Jerusalem where they throw stones like some latter day monthy python figures ... "stone them stone them" .. "anyone say jehova stone them" ... at christians, other jews ... passing cars ...
If god really is that humourless ... or perhaps he IS ... let them get stuck with these bastards .. THAT'LL teach 'em ... LOL
Being Jewish does not automatically make you righteous. The wicked and the righteous come in all races, creeds, and colors. The Jews will die in the war and by captivity. There is scripture in the OT about this, I think Shielaa is right. Overall, 97% of the worlds population will be cut off and this includes entire nations and continents.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118490 Feb 27, 2014
USA Born wrote:
THERE, I FEEL BETTER.
You filthy coward. The person who you have tried to defame is me and yet you don't have the courage or the character to apologize to me personally. Let your words stand as a prime example for the type of person that you truly are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 26 min southern at heart 87,533
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 45 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 996,413
amber armes (Jun '13) 3 hr LEANNA WILLIAMS 25
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Wisdom of Ages 703,574
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. (Oct '17) 8 hr Hock Fung Soc Tu 23
Looking to finally settle down. Need some sugge... 8 hr Plock Yan Yuk Foo 2
Why are women from USA prefer casual dating ove... 9 hr MGTOW 2