Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121880 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#118379 Feb 26, 2014
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
` two illiterate lowlife garbage divers and mud dwellers dirty oinkers..
How deeply felt. You must have had your morning puke already.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#118381 Feb 26, 2014
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
....if my memory serves me correctly danetoo, didnt you say you gave birth to a baby rodent who lives in israel now, that you called "lil vermin"/?
You are such a dckless little worm, Bobby Sue.
danetoo

London, UK

#118387 Feb 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>It's true. Being banned is a bittch. I miss you,D2. I wish you could read this. XO.
Lol ..... Awwww

Xo take care in your "banishment" ...
danetoo

London, UK

#118388 Feb 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>It's true. Being banned is a bittch. I miss you,D2. I wish you could read this. XO.
I thought you'd been "banned" in "the infidel way" -/ where he returns a max of 2 minutes later ... Lol ... No banner ever kept him away

And we'd all miss you !!!

USA

#118394 Feb 26, 2014
Bobbalina wrote:
*The questions that one must ask themselves is this,....do jews have in them deep-rooted hey've done to the Palestinian farmers, and think about what they are doing here in America...
You swab the boats of others, don't you? Bitter?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#118395 Feb 26, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You swab the boats of others, don't you? Bitter?
Bobbabaloney sits on the docks and hopes a Captain will ask him to join the charter. But, after getting cauhgt yankin off in a bait bucket, he's pretty much worn out his welcome. Customers were complaining about the odor and it wasn't the bait. LOL
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#118396 Feb 26, 2014
"caught"
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#118397 Feb 26, 2014
Bobby sniffs bike-seats at Dairy Queen.
Petesake

Blackburn, UK

#118400 Feb 26, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No - perhaps not "losers" - but I bet you are not "liked" .., "popular" ... Among colleagues or patients -- And I bet you don't care about it either ...
Yes a team does indeed consist of all players -- but there have to be people who lead and decide ... And who are also part of the team ..
And yes am now a decision maker ...
I have attended university both in uk and in Denmark - I have several degrees - which I do not believe define me - it's merely academia - nothing to do with my skills as a people person ... And I never ever think I'm "worth more" than I am ...
You're little more than a brainless racist piece of shit.... The self-praise just confirms you're also a victim of some pathological disorder of a narcissistic nature. To top it all you happily admit to arse licking for your own gain, the backsides of the blood-sucking demonic political class in racist France.

USA

#118401 Feb 26, 2014
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
You're r own gain, the backsides of the blood-sucking demonic political class in racist France.
Be careful, little man, or you just may be counted out of the running for the B'nai B'rith award.
courteous europhobe Fudd

Plymouth, NH

#118404 Feb 26, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate is displayed on here daily. You can kid yourself but not those who know and can see your agenda
Whoa ..did he say some civilians deserved no sympathy and rocketing,...

like you did?
courteous europhobe Fudd

Plymouth, NH

#118405 Feb 26, 2014
Bye Bye wrote:
LOL kiss it goodbye, cowards.
You losers lose again! If you want to really lose, meet me at the smithaven mall later and I'll knock you out with one punch amirite
What will you hate filled pussees do when this thread isn't there to entertain you every day?
I've been training ufc for 20 years and have one punch power - I'll knock you out faster than Hillary will knock out the GOP candidate in 2016
Woooo
Master of hand to gland combat are ya?

When does this thread go away ?

Pleez do not threaten us with hitlary clinton...unlike you that is scary!!!

However, Hitlary Clinton is a zionist isn't she? Or at least a zionist supporter.

USA

#118407 Feb 26, 2014
pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
. secret societies headed up by Lucifer .
Are they among those who observe?

USA

#118411 Feb 26, 2014
pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Be gladd.
You seem to be more excitable than usual, little racist. Is there a reason for that?

USA

#118414 Feb 26, 2014
Deleted Pig wrote:
'and we shall grow the weed, and the pot shall make you high." Jerome 8.32

secret society Luciferians ....
Yeah right, little sleepless racist. I'll make sure to include that pearl of wisdom in my journal.

USA

#118415 Feb 26, 2014
KITEKapers wrote:
Never
Lust we forget...
It's becoming late, and you're growing very tired aren't you, little man? Have you been hearing strange noises from outside?
KineticKites

Saint Helens, UK

#118416 Feb 26, 2014
Woody wrote:
Hannah Michaels — Time To Think Feb 24, 2014
Vasily Vereshchagin – The Apotheosis of War (1871)(Wikimedia Commons)
The killing fields in the Middle East aren’t just about bringing down the Muslim nations. They were designed specifically to bring down and enslave America and Britain. In just examining the world revolts since WW1, subversive agents and plots were ALWAYS at play. Shame on us for not seeing the underlying goals of rogue secret societies gone mad, because payback is coming. The atrocities being committed in the Middle East today will incite all of the other countries to band together, to defeat the Americans and Brits, just as planned. These recent “contracted” revolts and wars have achieved their goals: the world hates the West. The world is so angry that it can’t see straight. It can’t see that the West is run by the SAME international secret societies that run EVERY nation. Not one nation wants to admit shame and disgrace for being so ignorant.
The upper 5% of all secret societies is Luciferian having submitted to 'Satan's will'.... it is a serious aspect of the JudeoMasonic plague infecting humanity.

USA

#118417 Feb 26, 2014
KineticKites wrote:
<quoted text>
The upper 5% of all secret societies is Luciferian having submitted to 'Satan's will'.... infecting my junk.
So THAT is why they watch you. I wondered about that.
KineticKites

Saint Helens, UK

#118418 Feb 26, 2014
KineticKites wrote:
<quoted text>
The upper 5% of all secret societies is Luciferian having submitted to 'Satan's will'.... it is a serious aspect of the JudeoMasonic plague infecting humanity.
The 'plan' of the Zio-Jew and masonic devil worshiper is to totally destroy the historical fact of Christ's mission and destroy all vestiges of the legacy and divinity of Christ the Messiah. We must watch and keep faith in the untellable and immeasurable power of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation for in the fullness of time all will be revealed to those who hold fast to truth and dismiss the evil embodiment of the Lucerferian doctrine polluting the soul of mankind.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#118419 Feb 26, 2014
KineticKites wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us more about the secret collations who watch you. Tell us how the 5% haunt you and how they record your activities and share your thoughts with the authorities.

Does Lucifer keep you on the dole? Is Satan responsible for your psychiatric hospitalizations? Tell us why they censor you and how only you have access to the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 11 min ImFree2Choose 2,290
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Regina 649,757
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min Aura Mytha 972,380
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 49 min Nohweh 55,874
"Simple SEO Rank Checker" Review (Jul '15) 1 hr jpacelt 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 281,471
How could ANYONE have SEX with a MAN ! 2 hr Homophobe 1
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 22 hr Noname 69
More from around the web