Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121928 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

danetoo

London, UK

#118359 Feb 26, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>You are a mythomaniac, means you invent yourself lives which you truly believe you are living.
hilarious, the number of things you have invented here, just to waste bandwidth and derail the topic.
in reality you try to escape your condition which is subordinate to zionists, you are a closet zionist and a shill.
poor thing, don't even think you're getting paid.
I'm inventing nothing - just because you don't have a life or an education above primary school level ... Does not mean you have to be so jealous of others' that you cannot believe they have a life either ...
danetoo

London, UK

#118360 Feb 26, 2014
Ratwatch wrote:
<quoted text>She'll be a while answering your post ocxz ... just now her disheveled nut is flailing this way and that as she furiously licks her latest 'Jew Politician's' arse in Paris. Liberty! Justjews! Freemasonrydom!!
And are you the god fearing wanking alternative ??? Lololololol

Don't forget to take your olanzapine today ... You'll feel better - and if not - everyone else will as you'll be so much calmer ..
danetoo

London, UK

#118361 Feb 26, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't sleep well, little racist?
He really must remember to take his medication - I wonder whether his
nurse sheilaa will administer ...

Or is that in his filthy dreams ...

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#118362 Feb 26, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
He really must remember to take his medication - I wonder whether his
nurse sheilaa will administer ...
Or is that in his filthy dreams ...
He especially has to remember taking his meds during his manic phase. His symptoms include intense hatred and being monitored by unknown parties.

An NFL Fan

USA

#118366 Feb 26, 2014
Ratwatch wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you are proud Jew or just one of those self-loathing Jews? y?.
So I take it you did NOT ingest your meds, did you, little dude? They watch, they wait.
danetoo

London, UK

#118369 Feb 26, 2014
Ratwatch wrote:
<quoted text>You're getting very personal there Dykey Dane .... curb your enthusiasm ... don't worry the Jews love your arse licking technique and that's the main point of your existence right?
Lol - ohhhh personal - Must be getting awfully close to the truth then ...

And all the names you call me and others is not personal ???
danetoo

London, UK

#118371 Feb 26, 2014
Ratwatch wrote:
<quoted text>The truth, Dane Dykey, is something you will never know since your god is Lucifer .... the father of the lie. Now as far as 'names' associated or ascribed to you: very much a case of, on the balance of probabilities,'awfully close' to the awful truth, of course. One thing seems to be very much truth: you're pathological lying. Lying to justify the murder of arab children in particular in far flung places
Oh riiiiight - and you are helping those poor Arab children in "far flung places" - by calling Jews "rats" and by screaming on topix ...

What - if anything - are you actually DOING to help them??

Or is it sufficient being on the internet calling people names??
ocxz

Paris, France

#118372 Feb 26, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't get much better than that, but the Nordic and Anglo Saxon women look good too.
Blacks always crave for Nordic and Anglo Saxon women.
Black women are beautiful too.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#118373 Feb 26, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you noticed that your offensive posts have been deleted not only here but on the other forum as well ,poor Faithy. It pays to report people such as her who think that they can say whatever they like and get away with it. LMAO
I hate beingbanned, you childish rat. Now no one can enjoy my sparkling wit. You can't take the heat so you run t the mods.

How bout some more copy-and-paste bullsht that no one reads, you crashing fckng bore...
LOL!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#118374 Feb 26, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
*BTW Faithy I don't need any type of defense to clear your crap from the forums. It's a public service I am performing and people should be thanking me
Thank you for fkng off from my regular thread, Dumbo. You were putting everyone to sleep.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#118375 Feb 26, 2014
ocxzmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks always crave for Nordic and Anglo Saxon women.
Black women are beautiful too.
Not the ones from your tribe, the bone in their lip and teets dragging on the ground is not a pretty sight, pig. <¦-o
danetoo

London, UK

#118376 Feb 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I hate beingbanned, you childish rat. Now no one can enjoy my sparkling wit. You can't take the heat so you run t the mods.

How bout some more copy-and-paste bullsht that no one reads, you crashing fckng bore...
LOL!
Don't please tell me you've been banned ????

If you have - I suggest a concerted and continuous campaign to get sheilaa off .... That should be a case for major trauma ...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#118378 Feb 26, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't please tell me you've been banned ????
If you have - I suggest a concerted and continuous campaign to get sheilaa off .... That should be a case for major trauma ...
It's true. Being banned is a bittch. I miss you,D2. I wish you could read this. XO.

An NFL Fan

USA

#118379 Feb 26, 2014
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
` two illiterate lowlife garbage divers and mud dwellers dirty oinkers..
How deeply felt. You must have had your morning puke already.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#118381 Feb 26, 2014
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
....if my memory serves me correctly danetoo, didnt you say you gave birth to a baby rodent who lives in israel now, that you called "lil vermin"/?
You are such a dckless little worm, Bobby Sue.
danetoo

London, UK

#118387 Feb 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>It's true. Being banned is a bittch. I miss you,D2. I wish you could read this. XO.
Lol ..... Awwww

Xo take care in your "banishment" ...
danetoo

London, UK

#118388 Feb 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>It's true. Being banned is a bittch. I miss you,D2. I wish you could read this. XO.
I thought you'd been "banned" in "the infidel way" -/ where he returns a max of 2 minutes later ... Lol ... No banner ever kept him away

And we'd all miss you !!!

An NFL Fan

USA

#118394 Feb 26, 2014
Bobbalina wrote:
*The questions that one must ask themselves is this,....do jews have in them deep-rooted hey've done to the Palestinian farmers, and think about what they are doing here in America...
You swab the boats of others, don't you? Bitter?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#118395 Feb 26, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You swab the boats of others, don't you? Bitter?
Bobbabaloney sits on the docks and hopes a Captain will ask him to join the charter. But, after getting cauhgt yankin off in a bait bucket, he's pretty much worn out his welcome. Customers were complaining about the odor and it wasn't the bait. LOL
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#118396 Feb 26, 2014
"caught"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 23 min Lawrence Wolf 291
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 286,315
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Devil number 666 982,120
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Michael 675,941
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Catcher1 110,883
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,782
Targeted Individuals, those illegally surveille... 3 hr targetedinvw 1
More from around the web