Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#118304 Feb 25, 2014
Ratwatch wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratwatch Announcement:

North East UK
Why did you come back under another name, little racist?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#118306 Feb 25, 2014
Ratwatch wrote:
<quoted text>
: y'know freshen up in a bowl of piss, rodent.
Are you upset again, little racist? Why are you upset?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#118307 Feb 25, 2014
Mt Sinai and Pt Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheila, please don't insult us, and we are sorry if anyone @ Mt Sinai group or Port Jefferson...insulted you.
We trying to really help you to better understand that Jesus Christ was never ever a Talmudic jew in Ancient time ..nor in present time.
We love your postings about israeli jews horrors to/for the Palestinians plight, to help the World to better understand Israeli jews terrorism.
But more importantly and it's most important for you to learn the real Truth, that calling Jesus Christ a "jew" is blaspheme.
Talmudic Jews are here on earth as a Cult of Evil doers.
Jesus Christ condemned and denounced these vile bigoted oral Pharisiac cult in Ancient time and told these pagans they are followers of Satan and are Vipers in sheep clothing..Jesus called their temples Satan's Lair. He denounced this cult with vengeance and venomous hatefulness for their evilness and wickedness.
If you really want to learn the Truth about Jesus Christ do not ever post and paste someone elses inane thoughts to our Mt Sinai center..
We've made time for you to learn from Wayne and friends, and your cut and paste with jewish numbers attached is quit insulting. We'll talk further about this subject matter later in the day.
And if you have an open mind and a honest heart and have humble love for Jesus Christ and God, you might learn the real Truth that Jesus Christ was never a " jew ".....

How am I insulting you? I have never posted to your Mount Sinai centre and don't have a clue where it is The Pharisees were just one sect of the Jewish people

There were many Jewish groups around at the time of Jesus and Jesus did not denounce all of them. Some of those groups included the following :

Pharisees
Sadducees
Essenes
Herodians
Zealots
Scribes
High Priest, Chief Priests, Priests, and Levites
Followers of Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus belonged and came from the tribe of Judah. We can see that fact in Matthew 1:1-16 and Luke 3:23-38. Matthew 1:2 and Luke 3:33 both mention Judah. Or we can read it in the Old Testament Genesis 49:10 and Isaiah 11:1 (Jesse belonged to the tribe of Judah). They show that Christ had to come from the tribe of Judah.

Judahites - a term for the inhabitants of the southern Kingdom of Judah after 922 BCE.
Judeans - the Greek term for the inhabitants of Judea, the territory formerly called "Judah."
Jews - a later English shorthand term derived from the Greek word "Judeans"

You need to be careful and make sure that you are not the one blaspheming. The words of Jesus speak for themselves and do not require further interpretation from man. I hope I have made my point clear without offending anyone

Location hidden

#118308 Feb 25, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No you're a disgrace to humankind and anyone calling themselves "Christian"
You are a PD for sure ... It's very evident
As an atheist your comment is null and void. As far as the PD goes that would be you. You have no credentials to make that call unlike me who has attained a master's level as a nurse practitioner so shove you comment in your mouth and swallow it
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#118309 Feb 25, 2014
Shilla is exactly what is meant by Pharisee. He is a street-corner
w'hore.

Let us pray.

Location hidden

#118310 Feb 25, 2014
Faith wrote:
Sheilaa has to rat people out that is the only defense she has... being a spineless tattle tale. Her cut and paste bullht has no merit and her material is featureless. She is a fckng bore. Like all anti-Semitic propagandists. You are all a bunch of self-loathing f/aggits.
Queers like "Sheilaa" and Bobby Sue are why people like me support Israel when they firebomb stinking arabs.
Americans love us some Jews!
Bore would be you, you self absorbed whacko!! You are the only person who thinks highly of you. You are never on topic and only have derogatory comments to make about everyone who disagrees with you. You're the queer on here pretending to be married with a child when you are on this or other forums 24/7 trying to justify your pitiful existence. Let's face it, it is just you and the dog Mandy

Location hidden

#118311 Feb 25, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
She is 100% honest and truthful unlike you nazi stinking rats.
Yeah just like you, you loser

Location hidden

#118312 Feb 25, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bugger off you slag ...
you are a horrible evil piece of shit
you christian !!!????
LMFAO .. you never have been ,.. you never will be ...
Thanks for finally exposing your true self,it didn't take too long to do

Location hidden

#118313 Feb 25, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am too damn intelligent for you ... you have no idea what you are talking about half the time
just copy paste copy paste copy paste
If you believe that you are more deluded than what I originally thought you were

Location hidden

#118314 Feb 25, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You are pathetic. Report everyone, Shilla! Report them if their views are not yours!!!!
LOL!
Nope that's not necessary. I only report scum bags like you who make derogatory comments re other people's religious beliefs and then thinks that what you have posted is funny. You are a bigot and a racist and should hang your head in shame

Location hidden

#118315 Feb 25, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Spinach is my jihad, Shilla.

Most on here don't give a rats Faithy. You offend both sides of the fence equally

Location hidden

#118316 Feb 25, 2014
Faith wrote:
Shilla is exactly what is meant by Pharisee. He is a street-corner
w'hore.
Let us pray.

Hypocrite

Location hidden

#118317 Feb 25, 2014
Israeli law distinguishing between Christian, Muslim Arabs draws fire

JERUSALEM : A new Israeli law giving Muslim and Christian Arab citizens separate representation on a national employment commission drew fire from the Palestinians on Tuesday.
“This law aims to create a new reality among our people based on religion and not national identity,” Palestine Liberation Organisation executive committee member Hanan Ashrawi said in a statement.

Israel’s parliament on Monday passed into law a bill expanding the equal opportunities commission from five to 10 members, and giving separate seats for the first time to representatives of Christian and Muslim Arab workers’ groups.

“We and the Christians have a lot in common. They’re our natural allies, a counterweight to the Muslims who want to destroy the country from within,” Haaretz daily quoted the bill’s sponsor, Yariv Levin, of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud party, as saying.

It also sets aside seats for Druze, ultra-Orthodox Jews and families of Jewish immigrants from Ethiopia, all groups which have higher than average unemployment.

The bill was passed three months ahead of the first trip to the Holy Land by Pope Francis, who is to visit Amman, Bethlehem and Jerusalem from May 24 to 26.

The Israeli Arab community has its roots in the 160,000 Palestinians who remained inside Israel following its creation in 1948. Today they and their descendants number around 1.3 million out of a total Israeli population of 7.9 million.

Israeli Arabs enjoy full citizenship and are allowed to vote but have long complained of official discrimination.--AFP

Read more: Israeli law distinguishing between Christian, Muslim Arabs draws fire - Latest - New Straits Times

http://www.nst.com.my/latest/israeli-law-dist...

Location hidden

#118319 Feb 25, 2014
'Israel Cannot Get Rid of Israeli Citizens'

Finance Minister Yair Lapid attacks Liberman land swap plan, which would see Israeli-Arab communities incorporated into future PA state.

By Tova Dvorin

First Publish: 1/7/2014, 11:43 AM
Finance Minister Yair Lapid attacked Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman's land swap plan Tuesday, stating that "Israel cannot get rid of Israeli citizens."
"We keep expecting that an agreement [between Israel and the Palestinian Authority] would bring about a total change in Israel's relationship with the world, which has been steadily deteriorating over the past several years," Lapid explained. "[The land swap] would mean giving up on improving the relationship, and I do not want that."
The swap, which Israel reportedly offered the US in talks last week, refers to the area known as the Triangle in east-central Israel, including the cities of Tayibe and Tira, in which about 300,000 Arabs live. Israeli Arabs in those areas would become citizens of a Palestinian state, according to the proposal.
In return for the area ceded, Israel will get to keep settlement blocs in Judea and Samaria.
Regarding the talks themselves, Lapid emphasized that the political process is critical for Israel's future. "Here there is a real process that should be taken seriously," Lapid claimed. "We want to separate ourselves from the Palestinians, because the situation today threatens Israel as a Jewish state."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...

Location hidden

#118320 Feb 25, 2014
A FOOLISH PRIME MINISTER WHO DOESN'T WANT TO MAKE PEACE

Former Prime Minister Ehud Olmert Urges Deal with PA

Former Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, hinting at disdain with PM, says deal would ensure both a 'Jewish Zionist state' and 'Palestinian state.'

By Tova Dvorin

First Publish: 1/6/2014, 4:07 PM

Former Prime Minister Ehud Olmert subtly expressed disdain with Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Monday, claiming he was uninterested in securing a peace agreement.
"If Israel secures a peace agreement, then even a foolish Prime Minister will turn out well," Olmert stated in a lecture Monday at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, "but a foolish Prime Minister doesn't want to make peace."

Read more at:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...

Location hidden

#118321 Feb 25, 2014
Woody wrote:
Regime change in Ukraine for a mere $5 billion dollars would be a bargain compared to the massive sums squandered in Iraq ($3,000 billion), Afghanistan ($3,000 billion), Somalia, and Libya, or the money Washington is wasting murdering people with drones in Pakistan and Yemen, or the money Washington has spent supporting al Qaeda in Syria, or the massive sums Washington has wasted surrounding Iran with 40 military bases and several fleets in the Persian Gulf in an effort to terrorize Iran into submission

Good to see someone who agrees that it has not only been a waste of lives,money and time but that America has achieved nothing at all with her "interventions"

Location hidden

#118322 Feb 25, 2014
Faith wrote:
Sheilaa has to rat people out that is the only defense she has... being a spineless tattle tale. Her cut and paste bullht has no merit and her material is featureless. She is a fckng bore. Like all anti-Semitic propagandists. You are all a bunch of self-loathing f/aggits.
Queers like "Sheilaa" and Bobby Sue are why people like me support Israel when they firebomb stinking arabs.
Americans love us some Jews!
I guess you noticed that your offensive posts have been deleted not only here but on the other forum as well ,poor Faithy. It pays to report people such as her who think that they can say whatever they like and get away with it. LMAO

Location hidden

#118323 Feb 25, 2014
*BTW Faithy I don't need any type of defense to clear your crap from the forums. It's a public service I am performing and people should be thanking me

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#118324 Feb 25, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Fck! That little prick stole my car stereo in Lansing back in '89.
LOL

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#118325 Feb 25, 2014
I had to take a Sheilaa wrote:
*BTW Faithy I don't need any type of defense to clear your crap from the forums. It's a public service I am performing and people should be thanking me
Maybe if you took a bath once in a while, that could be considered a public service, muzzie stooge. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 47,958
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min hojo 646,359
Ladies, what is the sexual act you most enjoy? 5 min James 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min oneear69 971,572
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 24 min RiccardoFire 44,711
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 46 min Ficken Facts 105,584
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 54 min Ficken Facts 618,612
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 5 hr Brian_G 12
More from around the web