Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121874 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#117922 Feb 24, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak. If you had, you wouldn't look like such a floundering imbecile.
You're the idiot who who doesn't know the proper name of the verb and who is unable to distinguish the various parts of it. What a dummy you truly are. LMAO

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#117923 Feb 24, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the one who crawls up colons measuring the internal diameters of them. LMAO
You're lamely attempting to imitate one of my lines. How flattering.

USA

#117924 Feb 24, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the idiot who who doesn't know the proper name of the verb and who is unable to distinguish the various parts of it. What a dummy you truly are. LMAO
IF you had read it, that ignorant, openly racist piglet spelled the verb 'passed' as 'past'.

Snap out of it and try to keep up with me, no matter how winded you become. Otherwise, step aside and let your betters have the floor.

USA

#117925 Feb 24, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
None of your business
In other words, you're in one of your manic phases, and ready to puke up spam.Thanks for the warning, hag.

Location hidden

#117926 Feb 24, 2014
SO NOW THEY ACTUALLY ADMIT THEIR DASTARDLY DEEDS

February 25, 2014 Tuesday 25 AdarI 5774 9:51
jpost

By YONAH JEREMY BOB
18/02/2014

Chief West Bank prosecutor tells 'Post' that IDF will summon Palestinians for questioning, rather than apprehend them in overnight raids.
Lt.-Col. Maurice Hirsch, the chief military prosecutor for the West Bank, says he will soon publicly unveil a new pilot program in which Israel will issue written summonses to Palestinians wanted for questioning instead of arresting them in the dead of night.
Since an October 2013 UNICEF report that was critical of Israel’s treatment of Palestinian minors, and a more recent program on the issue broadcast by Australian television, there have been indications from unnamed sources regarding the change. Hirsch’s revelation to the Post late Monday night was the first official confirmation at the IDF’s highest levels.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/jpost-com-Lande...

Location hidden

#117927 Feb 24, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lamely attempting to imitate one of my lines. How flattering.
Self flattery which is what you are displaying is no flattery at all. LMAO

Location hidden

#117928 Feb 24, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
IF you had read it, that ignorant, openly racist piglet spelled the verb 'passed' as 'past'.
Snap out of it and try to keep up with me, no matter how winded you become. Otherwise, step aside and let your betters have the floor

I did read it, and if I tried to "keep up" with you I'd either be asleep or dead. ROFL

Location hidden

#117929 Feb 24, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you're in one of your manic phases, and ready to puke up spam.Thanks for the warning, hag.
Then if you got the message why not piss off and do us all a favour?

USA

#117930 Feb 24, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
SO NOW THEY ACTUALLY ADMIT THEIR DASTARDLY DEEDS
February 25, 2014 Tuesday 25 AdarI 57dPages-PrintArticle-aspx-id- 341749/
Heh. Back to your trusty spam, I see. Any port in a storm.

USA

#117931 Feb 24, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I did read it, and if I tried to "keep up" with you I'd either be asleep or dead. ROFL
You read nothing, otherwise you'd have shut up about it.

Location hidden

#117932 Feb 24, 2014
GO THE BOYCOTTS

Israeli govt, businessmen to meet over global boycott threat

Published time: February 01, 2014 13:00

Amid faltering peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians, Israeli politicians and business leaders are forced to consider a host of international boycotts that threaten to damage the economy of the Jewish state, local media reveal.

Israeli Cabinet ministers are set to meet next week to address a growing international campaign to boycott trade over ongoing Jewish settlement construction in the occupied West Bank, Israeli daily Haaretz reported.

In the latest development, Norway’s Finance Ministry directed its $810 billion sovereign wealth fund to blacklist two Israeli firms “due to contribution to serious violations of individual rights in war or conflict, through the construction of settlements in east Jerusalem.”

Israel’s Foreign Ministry had no comment on the matter, The Jerusalem Post reported.

http://rt.com/news/israel-palestinians-boycot...

Location hidden

#117933 Feb 24, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh. Back to your trusty spam, I see. Any port in a storm
Yes you keep returning to your spam as you have nothing of note to post on otherwise

USA

#117934 Feb 24, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then if you got the message why not piss off and do us all a favour?
Blustery lowlifes such as you need to be reminded of their status, harpy.

Location hidden

#117935 Feb 24, 2014
Published on Monday, February 24, 2014

UN Official: Israel Guilty of 'Inhuman' and 'Degrading' Apartheid

Richard Falk blasts open-ended occupation,'systematic oppression,' displacement, and murder of Palestinians

- Sarah Lazare, staff writer

Israel's "systematic oppression" of the Palestinian people in the West Bank and Gaza appears to constitute the "inhuman" and "degrading" practice of "apartheid," charged a United Nations investigator.
In his final report to the United Nations Human Rights Council after six years in the position of U.N. Special Rapporteur on Human Rights in the Palestinian Territories, Richard Falk wrote, "Through prolonged occupation, with practices and policies which appear to constitute apartheid and segregation, ongoing expansion of settlements, and continual construction of the wall arguably amounting to de facto annexation of parts of the occupied Palestinian territory, the denial by Israel of the right to self-determination of the Palestinian people is evident."
Danny Muller, coordinator for Middle East Children's Alliance, told Common Dreams, "This report further documents the human rights violations committed against Palestinians, violations that happen every day under the US -funded Israeli occupation and apartheid system."
Read more at:
http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2014/02/...

Location hidden

#117936 Feb 24, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You read nothing, otherwise you'd have shut up about it.
Liar I highlighted that you had referred to the past imperative of the verb and you are too stupid to understand what that means. LOL

Location hidden

#117937 Feb 24, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Blustery lowlifes such as you need to be reminded of their status, harpy

Then you are certainly not the one able to do it dummy

Location hidden

#117938 Feb 24, 2014
Israel policies point to apartheid: U.N. report
February 25, 2014 12:10 AM

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM/GENEVA: Israel’s policies in the West Bank and Gaza Strip appear to amount to apartheid due to its systematic oppression of the Palestinian people and de facto expropriation of their land, a United Nations investigator said in a report.
Richard Falk, U.N. special rapporteur on human rights in the Palestinian territories, said that Palestinian rights are being violated by Israel’s prolonged occupation of Palestinian territory and “ethnic cleansing” of East Jerusalem.
Ahead of the arrival of Chancellor Angela Merkel, Germany’s foreign minister said Monday Israel’s settlement policy is “disruptive” to peace talks with the Palestinians.
Frank-Walter Steinmeier made the blunt remarks shortly before Merkel was to arrive with almost all of her Cabinet.
Steinmeier said U.S.-mediated peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians will be a main focus in meetings. He dubbed the expansion of Israeli settlements in areas the Palestinians want for a future state as detrimental to peace efforts.

Read more: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/...
(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: http://www.dailystar.com.lb )

Location hidden

#117939 Feb 24, 2014
World

Israeli demolition of Palestine homes at 5-year high: report
The spike in destroyed Palestinian homes comes as the two sides pursue U.S.-backed peace talks.

REUTERS
Friday, February 7, 2014, 9:01 AM

RAMALLAH, West Bank — Aid agencies working in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem expressed alarm on Friday at a spike in Israeli demolitions of Palestinian property coinciding with renewed U.S.-backed peace negotiations.

The statement by 25 aid organizations said the number of demolitions increased by almost half and the displacement of Palestinians by nearly three-quarters between July 2013, when the talks began, and the end of the year, compared to the same period in 2012.

Of the 663 Palestinian structures torn down last year, the highest number in five years, 122 were built with international donor aid, the groups said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/israeli...

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/israeli...

USA

#117940 Feb 24, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar I highlighted that you had referred to the past imperative s. LOL
I enjoy seeing you squirm.

Location hidden

#117941 Feb 24, 2014
Out for the rest of the morning back this afternoon to catch up with all the losers on here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Thinking 63,749
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Liamm 653,910
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 8 min andet1987 2,577
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 19 min -Scare__ Crow- 3,803
Why do guys lie to women so much about marriage? 50 min Deceived by guy 1
Does anyone know Darrin Neuling?? 1 hr Deceived by guy 1
$$$ Fedz Pimping Poisonous Meat - Don't Buy! 1 hr HiddnNumbrz 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 281,858
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr pusherman_ 973,748
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr lightbeamrider 106,490
More from around the web