Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#117521 Feb 21, 2014
You seem to keep lumping all Jews into the same basket when we all know that is not the case. Why do you think that the refining is going to be happening?You are so deluded and blind that it is a tragedy. I think that you may be a Jew and not a Christian and that is why you are so full of anger

1 John 2:22

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?
He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Now do most Jews believe that Jesus is the messiah?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117522 Feb 21, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That you depend so heavily upon endless volumes of c/p spam is an indication you lack knowledge. In fact, left to your own devices, you often make little sense

Of course a dummy like you would presume that. When I am asked questions re the scripture I provide it so that no one can accuse me of changing what has been written in the bible . The problem with that is that no one is able to come back and dispute the Word of God and that is why there are usually no replies. As far as other issues go relating to Israel I am humble enough to give others credit for what can be said as opposed to using my own words. The point is being made regardless of who is saying it. In relation to spam you are an expert on short one or two liners that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this forum. You are just a disruptive idiot seeking attention as you are unable to get it anywhere else. What a lonely life you must have to spend hours daily on a forum posting stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117523 Feb 21, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That you depend so heavily upon endless volumes of c/p spam is an indication you lack knowledge. In fact, left to your own devices, you often make little sense.
BTW you don't use copied post but what you post is irrelevant and off topic and it never, let alone often, makes any sense. You just love the attention like Danetoo regardless of how negative it is. I have never yet seen you give a real opinion or response for the duration of my time on this forum re its topic. You may as well be posting on the Algerian forum for all the input you have into the flow of the forum

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117524 Feb 21, 2014
The two dummies currently judging me are NFR and USA and it's really funny. They must think that they bother me but I need to let them know that nothing could be further from the truth. It just allows me to see how effective I am being against the Israeli apologists on this forum. The more scoring the more effective I am being. I would be concerned if I was getting no reaction at all. I don't need recognition unlike these idiots who display their own inferiority by their antics and self scoring behaviour

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#117525 Feb 21, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course a dummy like you would presume that. When I am asked questions re the scripture I provide it
No. With or without being questioned, you post ponderous tomes at random.

An NFL Fan

USA

#117526 Feb 21, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW you don't use copied post but what you post is irrelevant and off topic and it never, let alone often, makes any sense.\
Again, no. I enjoy seeing the way confused contemptuous people react to a dose of reality.

An NFL Fan

USA

#117527 Feb 21, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
The two dummies currently judging me are NFR and USA and it's really funny. They must think that they bother me but I need to let them know that nothing could be further from the truth. ur
Yes, I know you'd post your propaganda even if you were alone here. In fact, I've seen you do it!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117528 Feb 21, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No. With or without being questioned, you post ponderous tomes at random.

Rubbish don't start catastrophizing everything in an effort to get attention. They are relevant, current and on topic unlike anything you have ever posted. Jealous much?? ROFL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117529 Feb 21, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, no. I enjoy seeing the way confused contemptuous people react to a dose of reality.
So do I which is what I give you every time you post

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117530 Feb 21, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know you'd post your propaganda even if you were alone here. In fact, I've seen you do it!
You know nothing other than you get attention on here which you don't really deserve. I feel sorry for you so try to give it when able. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117531 Feb 21, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know you'd post your propaganda even if you were alone here. In fact, I've seen you do it

!
Interesting that you'd hang around to comment on it. What does that say about you? LMAO
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#117532 Feb 21, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying you pathetic piece of crap. I have never stated that ALL Jews are not entitled to their land.It is too do with the timing and if you listened to what the true Jews have stated repeatedly they are STILL IN EXILE UNTIL THEIR MESSIAH RETURNS.They do not believe that Jesus is their messiah and it is only at his return that they will want no part of the current nation of Israel What you in your whipped up anger have failed to realize is that God will decide when the Jews return not mankind. Foreknew is a crucial word because the Jews of today are nothing like those who make the Abrahamic covenant with God. They are godless, murderers who think that they know better than he
Name calling and angry hypocrite? Did my post say "all"? I'll make it clearer if I have to.

Your so called "true Jews" are the ones who agree with you.

How could you possibly know who believes in Christ and who doesn't. When you say "they" you lump all Jews into your vile interpretation of scripture.

What you fail to realize is the Word of God tells us the Jews will be scattered then returned. It also gives a sequence of events that come before and after.

The only thing you got out of those scriptures is "forknew" proves the Jews of today are nothing like the Jews who make the Abrahamic covenant? This a fine example of your self proclaimed knowlege of scripture

That is about the stupidest thing I've heard. Especially from a pathetic bully who claims to know scripture.

When God made the covenant with Abraham, the Jews nor Israel existed.

You take a little truth, add your interpretation and you have your false doctrine.

You really are quite sickening.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117533 Feb 21, 2014
GO IRELAND!!!!!!!!!!

Irish Academic's Pledge to Boycott Israel Welcomed by Palestinian Rights Activists

Published on Friday, 21 February 2014 09:06

The Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign (IPS) in a press release Thursday welcomed the announcement that almost 140 Irish academics have signed up to pledge in support of an academic boycott of Israel until it complies fully with its obligations under international law.

The pledge, organised by the group Academics for Palestine, and signed by 138 academics based in Ireland states: "In response to the call from Palestinian civil society for an academic boycott of Israel, we pledge not to engage in any professional association with Israeli academic, research and state institutions and with those representing these institutions, until such time as Israel complies with international law and universal principles of human rights".

Commending the action, IPSC chairperson Martin O'Quigley, said that "the Ireland-Palestine Solidarity Campaign welcomes this pledge and salutes those principled academics who have chosen to stand on the right side of history, and against Israel's system of occupation, colonisation and apartheid."

Read more at:

http://english.pnn.ps/index.php/international...

An NFL Fan

USA

#117534 Feb 21, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
So do I which is what I give you every time you post
Do you understand what IKWYABWAI means? You use it constantly.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117535 Feb 21, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>

Name calling and angry hypocrite? Did my post say "all"? I'll make it clearer if I have to.
Your so called "true Jews" are the ones who agree with you.

A: Ermm, does EVERYONE mean all??? Not me but what the torah, which is part of the Christian bible teaches

How could you possibly know who believes in Christ and who doesn't. When you say "they" you lump all Jews into your vile interpretation of scripture.

A: I don't but God does and he clearly tells us what he is going to do

What you fail to realize is the Word of God tells us the Jews will be scattered then returned. It also gives a sequence of events that come before and after.

A: Don't try and patronize me I know exactly what the Word of God teaches unlike you

The only thing you got out of those scriptures is "forknew" proves the Jews of today are nothing like the Jews who make the Abrahamic covenant? This a fine example of your self proclaimed knowlege of scripture

A: No what it is an example of is your lack of knowledge
That is about the stupidest thing I've heard. Especially from a pathetic bully who claims to know scripture.

A: I do and you don't so go figure
When God made the covenant with Abraham, the Jews nor Israel existed.

A: I don't deny that
You take a little truth, add your interpretation and you have your false doctrine.
You really are quite sickening
A: No that would be you

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117536 Feb 21, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling and angry hypocrite? Did my post say "all"?

This is exactly what you said:
<quoted text>

... "There is no way you know the opinion of everybody who reads the Bible to even come to that conclusion".

Do I really need to educate you re the definition of everybody and all ?

Everybody:

each person, each one, each and every one, all, one and all, all and sundry, the whole world, the world at large, the public, the general public, people everywhere

All: Inclusion of everyone, all

: the whole, entire, total amount, quantity, or extent of

: every member or part of

: the whole number or sum of

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117537 Feb 21, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand what IKWYABWAI means? You use it constantly

No you do when searching for your own meaning

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117538 Feb 21, 2014
This is what it means

I Know What You Are But What Am I?

BTW I forgot to answer you, you are a dummy
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#117539 Feb 21, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly what you said:
<quoted text>
... "There is no way you know the opinion of everybody who reads the Bible to even come to that conclusion".
Do I really need to educate you re the definition of everybody and all ?
Everybody:
each person, each one, each and every one, all, one and all, all and sundry, the whole world, the world at large, the public, the general public, people everywhere
All: Inclusion of everyone, all
: the whole, entire, total amount, quantity, or extent of
: every member or part of
: the whole number or sum of
ROTFLMAO.

This shows what a lying minion you really are

The truth according to sheilaa:

"Foreknew is a crucial word because the Jews of today are nothing like those who make the Abrahamic covenant with God. They are godless, murderers who think that they know better than he"

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117540 Feb 21, 2014
I have just looked up who Bob Hope was and he was an English person born in the early 1900's who was forced to migrate to America because he was so unfunny to the people up north. No wonder I had never heard of him. NFR must be ancient and from the south of England where their idea of humour goes unappreciated by the northerners

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 688,739
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Jack in the Box 37,009
Does anyone else hate being around white women? 17 min hmmmm 32
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min bongodolt 988,478
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 25 min Here For Now 619,812
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr biblewipes 6,547
EXPOSING: The Clintons And The Russians 5 hr Big Truth 1
More from around the web