Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121899 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#117343 Feb 20, 2014
They can't do that. It would spoil their fun. Sheecaa and the Port Jeff Mutt are only interested in hating Jews under the guise of "Zionism". Re-writing history and living in yesteryear is what their mentor, Gaye, does and they love him so and want to grow up just like him. It's not possible unless they get a steel plate in their heads like that miserable old coot. Sheecaa has progressed remarkably well as her posts are almost as long. I don' t read them but I can tell by the smoke coming from my scroll wheel. Your advise to ignore is good. Like all professional trolls, they are waiting for responses. Good luck tonight at the Olympic Women's Hockey match btw USA ans Canada. Go USA. Go Canada! Go IDF! LOL
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#117344 Feb 20, 2014
"and"
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#117345 Feb 20, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont we know nazis when we see them??? Of course we do.
Thanks.
That's for sure. They really are good for a laugh now and then.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#117346 Feb 20, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
"and"
Yo, George. Canada got the Gold. They already played
George

Red Deer, Canada

#117347 Feb 20, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
They can't do that. It would spoil their fun. Sheecaa and the Port Jeff Mutt are only interested in hating Jews under the guise of "Zionism". Re-writing history and living in yesteryear is what their mentor, Gaye, does and they love him so and want to grow up just like him. It's not possible unless they get a steel plate in their heads like that miserable old coot. Sheecaa has progressed remarkably well as her posts are almost as long. I don' t read them but I can tell by the smoke coming from my scroll wheel. Your advise to ignore is good. Like all professional trolls, they are waiting for responses. Good luck tonight at the Olympic Women's Hockey match btw USA ans Canada. Go USA. Go Canada! Go IDF! LOL
Canada Womens Hockey, Gold
Canada Womens Bob sleigh Gold
Yeehaw
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#117348 Feb 20, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Canada Womens Hockey, Gold
Canada Womens Bob sleigh Gold
Yeehaw
Congrats to your women...I heard that the loser of the mens game has to keep Bieber...
911 inside job

Salt Lake City, UT

#117349 Feb 20, 2014
The truth is out
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#117351 Feb 20, 2014
911 inside job wrote:
The truth is out
yazzz....

we all already know sheilaa is a major hypocrite

but thanks anyway

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#117352 Feb 20, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Congrats to your women...I heard that the loser of the mens game has to keep Bieber...
Oh No. The winner of the Men's Gold gets to keep Bieber.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#117353 Feb 20, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
So which people will be exterminated?? the Arabs I should think - and the world will be a better place for it
You've already made your mind up so why ask me??

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117354 Feb 20, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Another demonic interpretation. Gnash your teeth witch. Your imagination will never change the outcome. You lose.
No my beliefs come straight from scripture and you trying to deny the truth will not change anything.It has nothing to do with who wins or loses. You are the evil one spreading false doctrine about immortal souls and the trinity

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117355 Feb 20, 2014
USA Born wrote:
Here is an example of sheilaa's truth of scriptures. She posted
"And it shall come to pass
in all the Land (Israel), says the Lord,
That two-thirds of it shall be cut off and die,
but one-third shall be left in it:
Sheillaa's interpretation:
See how Israel needs to be refined and put through the fire? That is why 2/3rds of its people will be exterminated. They returned back to Israel in disbelief
This is just to funny. Shows who and what you are really dealing with. I'm sure she thinks her god agrees with her.
Please stop showing us all your ignorance it is embarrassing to observe:

One-third of Israel will be refined as silver is refined. They will go through many judgments and trials. However, two-thirds of the Jews will not turn to Jesus. Zechariah 13:8-9
King James Version (KJV)

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Ezekiel 22:19
King James Version (KJV)
19 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye are all become dross, behold, therefore I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem.

Ezekiel 22:20
King James Version (KJV)
20 As they gather silver, and brass, and iron, and lead, and tin, into the midst of the furnace, to blow the fire upon it, to melt it; so will I gather you in mine anger and in my fury, and I will leave you there, and melt you.

Ezekiel 22:21-22
King James Version (KJV)
21 Yea, I will gather you, and blow upon you in the fire of my wrath, and ye shall be melted in the midst therof.

22 As silver is melted in the midst of the furnace, so shall ye be melted in the midst thereof; and ye shall know that I the LORD have poured out my fury upon you.

Joel 2:32
King James Version (KJV)
32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117356 Feb 20, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
How Christian of you hypocrite.
How contradictory of you. I agree with the Christian part but not the hypocrite label that belongs to you and you have earned it fair and square

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117357 Feb 20, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly, lets start with dealing with the situation TODAY, not 60 years ago or 2000 years ago, TODAY. If you truly want to help Palestinians then offer compromise, education and above all understanding and acceptance. The sooner the PA and Israel make a joint effort to live in harmony and peace based on a solution manufactured in 2014, the less deaths and easier both sides will have it. Enough of the who stole whos land, as no one can say with certainty that any of that was true, the only thing that is certain is that a resolution of peace is possible so deal with something attainable not something from history that will forever remain there.
Research with blood lines and genetics have proven that the American Indian actually migrated to North America from Africa many many hundreds or even a thousand years ago then came to Canada, however my point is native Americans do not lay claim to Africa because someone has made that proof, that is HISTORY. We cannot trace the Vikings, the Romans, the Greeks and the Spaniards in all there claims as well and rewrite history nor the outcome of history, IT THAT IT IS.
So now you have an audience that would like to here something positive and motivational that will help the Palestinian plight and the Palestinian plight in Syria, without harm to anyone else, can you do that?
The situation today can only be dealt with by addressing what happened 60+years ago instead of trying to gloss over it like some try. Why do you think that it remains unresolved to this day George? Of course it can be said with certainty that the Jews stole their land and property and killed them, no one is in any doubt about that. There are eyewitness accounts of what happened and many of those people are still alive today to confirm it. Over 158 countries in the world agree that what Israel is currently doing in the settlements is illegal. They are the majority of the people who inhabit this world of ours, so go figure

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117358 Feb 20, 2014
George wrote:
BTW George as far as Syria goes the best thing that America can do is stop supplying the rebels with arms in an attempt to destabilize the current regime and let each side get on with it. America has stuck her nose into too many countries businesses and look at the outcome in places like Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117359 Feb 20, 2014
Human Rights

Israeli army recruitment plan aims to incite Christian-Muslim tensions
Jonathan Cook

The Electronic Intifada
Nazareth
31 July 2013

Leaders of Israel’s Palestinian minority have accused the Israeli authorities of intensifying efforts to push Christian and Muslim communities into conflict, as part of a long-running divide-and-rule strategy towards the country’s Palestinian citizens.

The allegations have been prompted by a series of initiatives to pressure Christian school-leavers into the army, breaking the community’s blanket rejection of the Israel army draft for the past 65 years.

Leaders from the Palestinian community, Christian and Muslim, who have spoken against this new enlistment effort have been called in for investigation by Israel’s secret police. In an Orwellian inversion, they have been accused of “incitement to violence.”

http://electronicintifada.net/content/israeli...
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#117360 Feb 20, 2014
Israel Haters wrote:
<quoted text>

I see my Arab buddies on a regular basis. Israel isn't racist or genocidal
1. Do all of your "Arab buddies" go out for a spirited evening of "Price Tagging" too.
The ethical Jews at B'tselem have some rather shocking U-Tube footage of drunken Israelis burning olive groves, beating unarmed farmers, cursing and reviling Christian onlookers.

“Radical Jewish youths step up attacks against Arabs”
http://rt.com/news/radical-jewish-youths-viol...

EXCERPT “The perpetrators wrote “the Christians are apes” and “the Christians are slaves” on two cars parked outside the abbey

“Price-tag attacks are the acts of violence and vandalism against Palestinians and Israeli security forces by radical Israeli settlers to exact a ‘price’ from both parties for any actions believed to be taken against their settlements.

&#8232;&#8232;In a showcase, Tel Aviv street cleaner Hassan Usruf was badly beaten up three months ago.

&#8232;&#8232;“One of them said to me ‘Hi Arab’, I said,‘Why do you say that? What’s the difference - Arab, Jewish?’ Then another guy came up to me and said ‘You want a country, Arab?’”

Hassan Usruf recalled. The next thing he remembered was being hit on the head with a bottle. &#8232;&#8232;“Everyth ing went black. I fell to the ground.

They started kicking me and hitting me. My lawyer told me that when they were held by the police, they heard the kids competing among themselves who hit me the most,” Usruf told RT” CONTINUED

AND

“Israel govt calls for mass deportation of African immigrants (PHOTOS)”
http://www.rt.com/news/israel-immigrants-depo...
“......a threat to the Jewish demographic in the country.”

“The infiltrators along with the Palestinians will quickly bring us to the end of the Zionist dream," said Interior Minister Eli Yishai to Maariv newspaper, adding the "Muslims that arrive here do not even believe that this country belongs to us, to the white man."

Aryeh Eldad, a right-wing politician urged Israeli troops to fire upon any “infiltrators” that penetrated its borders, rather than only those suspected to be carrying arms.”CONTINUED

I doubt if you've got any more Arab "friends" than I have "Friends".

2. You said: " Israel isn't racist or genocidal " however, the opinion of Haasbara hucksters is not quite as informed or ethical as the panel of Jewish and non Jewish jurists who found Israel guilty of Genocide.

It seems that one could just as well ignore this tribunal; much like Israel ignores the condemning UN resolutions, protests, severed diplomatic relationships and all other kinds of protests against the military actions and acts of violence applied against the Palestinians on a daily basis.

However, a detailed trial like this indicates that the mechanism has been set in motion, which will have consequences for the entire world, not just for Israel or the Middle East.

Israel has no agreements signed with this or any other international court.

Yet the Tribunal acts on the basis of the UN Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide of 1948, which was signed and ratified by Israel.

And this very signature, Israel’s membership in the UN and the fact that Israel owes its very existence to the UN and to the condemnation of genocide against Jews in the course of the World War II. CONTINUED

Ever wonder why Israel is among the most despised countries in the World and has incurred the largest, popular BDS Movement today?

“Israel one of world’s most unpopular countries and it’s getting worse: BBC survey”
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abuni...
“Israel is not only one of the world’s most negatively viewed countries, but its reputation is deteriorating, according to the BBC World Service’s latest global survey.” CONTINUED

Oh, that's right, everyone's "Anti Semitic"; aka the White Flag of honest rhetoric

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117361 Feb 20, 2014
GO STUART

“Politicians are cowards” on Israel, says prominent Australian scholar
Samah Sabawi

The Electronic Intifada
14 January 2014

The prominent Australian academic and ethicist Stuart Rees has been targeted by Zionist lobby groups over his calls for a boycott of Israel.

Rees, professor emeritus at the University of Sydney, was awarded the Order of Australia in 2005 for his services to international relations, among other awards recognizing his work.

During 2013, Shurat HaDin, a group of lawyers with close ties to the Israeli government and security services, threatened to sue him.

In a formal complaint, the group alleged that calls for a boycott of Israel made by Rees and Jake Lynch, his colleague at the Center for Peace and Conflict Studies (CPACS) at the University of Sydney, violated the Australian Racial Discrimination Act.

Although Shurat HaDin does not appear to have acted on its threats against Rees, it has gone ahead with legal action against Lynch.

Refusing to be silenced, Rees has remained active in supporting Palestinian human rights.

http://electronicintifada.net/content/politic...
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#117362 Feb 20, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop showing us all your ignorance it is embarrassing to observe:
One-third of Israel will be refined as silver is refined. They will go through many judgments and trials. However, two-thirds of the Jews will not turn to Jesus. Zechariah 13:8-9
King James Version (KJV)
8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.
Ezekiel 22:19
King James Version (KJV)
19 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye are all become dross, behold, therefore I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem.
Ezekiel 22:20
King James Version (KJV)
20 As they gather silver, and brass, and iron, and lead, and tin, into the midst of the furnace, to blow the fire upon it, to melt it; so will I gather you in mine anger and in my fury, and I will leave you there, and melt you.
Ezekiel 22:21-22
King James Version (KJV)
21 Yea, I will gather you, and blow upon you in the fire of my wrath, and ye shall be melted in the midst therof.
22 As silver is melted in the midst of the furnace, so shall ye be melted in the midst thereof; and ye shall know that I the LORD have poured out my fury upon you.
Joel 2:32
King James Version (KJV)
32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
Whatever these scriptures mean to you, so be it. You are entitled to your opinion as I am mine.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117363 Feb 20, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever these scriptures mean to you, so be it. You are entitled to your opinion as I am mine.
It's what they mean to most people who study the scriptures not just my opinion.I can provide evidence from many different Christian denominations who agree with what I have posted. You on the other hand have been unable to provide any scriptural evidence to dispute what I have posted. Scripture interprets scripture. Your contribution to the matter has been one of mainly derogatory comments and not much else, but yes you are entitled to your opinion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 284,481
Ladies, do u wear minis to get touched up or pu... (Nov '12) 16 min 53Brian 96
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 21 min Truthiness 19
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 31 min Bongo 87,903
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 32 min Truthiness 448
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lyndi 184,668
Dirty k,.k 2 hr Spank594 7
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 5 hr gundee123 1,226
More from around the web