Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121917 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#117216 Feb 19, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped replying to him because his comments made no sense and would be a waste of time to even read them. But hey, I am proud of you boy, you put up a good fight.
Wasn't me. He is so disgusting that he ticked somebody off. I stopped replying because it was waste of time. He is vile and ignorant. But, Gaye and Sheeblah thanked him for his kind posts. Imagine that? Think they'll have a going away party? Going? LMFAO.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#117217 Feb 19, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding, I would doubt very much that has anything to do with Israel nor Jews and maybe more to do with Satanic cults.
In my view muslims are so fucked up in their total stupidity that they will never ever get out of it. It will go on forever cause ther isn't any arab with big enough balls to stand up and say, we are CRAZY we are terrorists, we are honor killers, we are rapists, we are stupid, we live in the 1st century, arabs wake up and lets move forward. But there is none like that. The last one who was kind of like that was the Turkish Attaturk and thats why Turkey moved into the recent century BUT asshole erDOGen is turning the clock back to those "good old times" of idiotic radical islam. Islam is very very sick and so are the poor people who follow that cult.
Learn , challenge and improve is totally foreign to them.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#117218 Feb 19, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding, I would doubt very much that has anything to do with Israel nor Jews and maybe more to do with Satanic cults.
Of course not, thats how they "celebrate". In a mental instition people are brighter and smarter than those stone age apes.
MuhammadPig

Manassas, VA

#117220 Feb 19, 2014
I'm Muhammad the dity PIG
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#117221 Feb 19, 2014
Hey obummer, we are going to take over Texas.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/codeswitch/2014/02/1...
MuhammadPig

Manassas, VA

#117222 Feb 19, 2014
100,000 comments and you still going n' on ?
Didn't you realize that the problem is islam ?!

its a threat to the whole non muslim world !!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#117223 Feb 19, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't me. He is so disgusting that he ticked somebody off. I stopped replying because it was waste of time. He is vile and ignorant. But, Gaye and Sheeblah thanked him for his kind posts. Imagine that? Think they'll have a going away party? Going? LMFAO.
I haven't seen shiela either, maybe they eloped
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#117224 Feb 19, 2014
MuhammadPig wrote:
I'm Muhammad the dity PIG
Hi muslim pig.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#117228 Feb 19, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That is more than Israel has ever done.Don't put your words into my mouth Europhobe where have I ever stated it was acceptable? I have acknowledged what was done and from my point of view have apologized along with other Australians. Israel on the other hand continues to steal land and is brazen faced about it. The indigenous people have exactly the same benefits as do all Australians unlike the discrimination that is still being carried out in Israel towards the Israeli Palestinians
Why can't you give Israel the same amount of time that Australia was given Sheilaa, to apologise and keep what land they will.

It would seem

only fair.

Also
It would seem

that it may be your hatred for all Israelis making you so impatient.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#117229 Feb 19, 2014
Woody wrote:
At some point in the future - it may be sooner than later - an evil regime is going to be betrayed. And when one is betrayed, others will surely follow.
Which will be the first? Israel?
Surely not! The USA’s foreign policy, its media and its political structures are completely corrupted by, and infected with, Zionism.
Yet, only a couple years ago, the New York Post quoted the famous realpolitik US diplomat Henry Kissinger as asserting that,“In ten years, there will be no more Israel.” Moreover, the mind-set of the USA State Department could be shifting. A study (Prepared for a Post-Israel Middle East) commissioned by all sixteen American intelligence agencies supports Kissinger’s assertion although it is not so specific on the timing.
You mean this henry Kissinger

The security of Israel is a moral imperative for all free peoples.

Henry A. Kissinger

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/h/h...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#117231 Feb 19, 2014
Israel Haters wrote:
<quoted text>
Arabs generally chose to stay in the area where their family lives. What evidence have you provided?
A:No that is not correct. The reason t is because they are limited in their ability to assimilate into Jewish villages based on what is called "their suitability" by an admission committee

Here is just one case study which supports what I have claimed:

Case Study: The Zubeidat family—“socially unsuitable” to live in
Rakefet
Ms. Fatina and Mr. Ahmed Zubeidat are a married Arab couple. They
graduated from the College of Architecture at the Bezalel Academy
of Arts and Design in Jerusalem with distinction, and they are both
pursuing careers as architects. After marrying in 2006, the couple
applied to live in the community town of Rakefet, located in Misgav
in northern Israel. The Zubeidats were looking for a small town with
a high level of services in which to raise their future children. An
admissions committee operates in Misgav, which required the couple
to take an acceptance test. The committee included a representative
from the Jewish Agency. Following an interview with the couple, the
committee rejected their application on the humiliating grounds of their
“social unsuitability”. After being approached by the Zubeidats, Adalah
filed a petition on their behalf to the Supreme Court in September 2007
demanding the cancellation of admissions committees. Adalah argued
that the actions of these committees contradict the right of citizens to
choose their place of residence. Adalah further argued that the criterion
of “social suitability” is arbitrary and open to wide interpretation. In
October 2007, the court issued an injunction ordering Rakefet to set
aside plot of land for the Zubeidat family pending a final decision on
the petition. The petition remains pending.
In response to legal challenges against the operation of admissions
committees, in March 2010 the ILA announced changes to the arrangements
that govern their operation. However, the new ILA arrangement is not
substantially different from the previous one. Both are based on the same
discriminatory mechanism of admission committees, and both stipulate the
same criteria for accepting candidates, including the arbitrary criterion of
“suitability.” Adalah submitted an amended petition to the Supreme Court
demanding the cancellation of regional “admissions committees” in May
2010.107 In parallel, in November 2009 a new bill was tabled that proposes to
establish the operation of admissions committees in law, in accordance with
the internal bylaws of individual community towns. While this bill seemed
likely to pass in November 2010, it was hurriedly taken off the agenda as a
result of heavy pressure from various interested parties in Israel and abroad.
Various community towns have approved new bylaws that stress the Jewish
and Zionist character of the towns and set, for example, Zionist values and
“loyalty to the Zionist vision” as conditions for admission

These "admissions committees" are also responsible for selecting applicants for housing units and plots of land for "agricultural and community towns in Israel. They are used in part to filter out Arab applications for future residency in these locations, as well as to exclude other marginalized groups in Israel such as Mizrahi Jews and gays. These committees operate in 605 agricultural towns and community towns which together account for 68.5% of all towns in Israel and around 85% of all villages. The rejection of candidates applications based on their national belonging or religious background constitutes a violation of their right to equality. In 2000 the Supreme Court decision in Qa'dan in which a court ruled that the Jewish Agency 's policy of excuding Arabs from stated land constityted discrimination on the basis of nationality

Location hidden

#117234 Feb 19, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. A basic lecture on the Hammurabi code.
I hadn't realised how much beyond basic sophomoric college culture you WERE, harpy. Tell me more, just in case I missed it as kid, hag

Too bad you are too stupid to understand the difference between a comparative post and a lecture. LMAO

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#117235 Feb 19, 2014
Squealaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you are too stupid to understand the difference between a comparative post and a lecture. LMAO
I know a boor when I see one, Mrs Fistula.

Location hidden

#117236 Feb 19, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a boor when I see one, Mrs Fistula.
Can everyone see what I have reduced this idiot to?? She talks about being educated and yet she doesn't even know the difference between a comparative post and a lecture. She then proceeds to degrade herself by posting crap because that is all she is capable of. ROFL

Location hidden

#117237 Feb 19, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't you give Israel the same amount of time that Australia was given Sheilaa, to apologise and keep what land they will.
It would seem
only fair.
Also
It would seem
that it may be your hatred for all Israelis making you so impatient.
The reason being that since Australia was discovered nearly 300 years ago the world has changed. We now have international organizations in place to teach those who do not know what is right and what is wrong. The problem is that Israel knew exactly what she was doing and that is why the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians started way before they ever declared their independence. You keep stating that I hate all Israelis and yet you are unable to provide any proof other than I speak out about what Israel has knowingly done to the Palestinian people

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#117238 Feb 19, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Can everyone see what I have reduced this idiot to?? She talks a
f. ROFL
My gawd you're a snore.You're even more interesting when you unload your spammage.

Location hidden

#117239 Feb 19, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid? You're the one who said we didn't have souls, now you want to try and define what one is.
How does it make any sense that the soul mentioned in Revelation is really flesh? There is only one flesh that ascended to heaven.
Only God can kill what He created. David praised God because he knew his soul would not be left in hell. It does not die with your flesh.
BTW we don't have souls we ARE souls now look the definition up. I've already given it to you twice

Location hidden

#117240 Feb 19, 2014
Israel Haters wrote:
<quoted text>

I have already provided evidence that Israel does not call up Arabs for military service. What you are referring to are people who may decided to become volunteers.

Military and national service as a means of discrimination. A range of public spending policies initiated by Israel privilege the Jewish majority, compounding the inequitable allocation of state resources. One of the main tools employed by the state to channel public funds towards Jewish citizens is conditioning eligibility for public services and economic benefits on the performance of “military service.” The vast majority of Palestinian citizens of Israel are exempted from military service and do not serve in the Israeli army, for political and historical reasons. Thus the use of this criterion as a condition for awarding economic benefits discriminates against them on the basis of their national belonging and violates their right to equal enjoyment of various public services. By employing this criterion, the state is violating its duty to serve as a trustee for the entire public on an equal basis.

Significantly, individuals who have served in the Israeli military already receive substantial compensation under The Absorption of Discharged Soldiers Law (1994), which enumerates the broad range of social and economic benefits to which discharged soldiers are entitled, including housing and education grants.
For instance, a discriminatory Israeli governmental policy provides substantial financial support or “extended support”—in the form of low interest governmental loans for home mortgages to Israeli citizens who have completed military or national service. The majority of Arab citizens are automatically excluded from these state resources. Under this policy, a married couple in a poor socio-economic situation, each of whom has completed full
military service, receives NIS 124,500 (around US $30,000) more towards their home mortgage than a similarly-situated married couple neither of whom served in the military. Since the purpose of supplemental governmental housing support is to help the socio-economically disadvantaged to find housing solutions, the performance of military service is an arbitrary and irrelevant consideration in this instance. Therefore, the effect of this and
similar grants and financial support programs that are conditioned on the performance of military service is to widen inequality between the Jewish majority and the Arab minority in the state.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#117242 Feb 19, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Every time Coccyx posts you get a glimpse of a depraved mind. He's filthy, a deviate, ignorant and that brown tongue thing, is a remnant of his childhood. When Mum kissed him goodnight, she got it all over him. I'd ignore it because it is desperately in need of affection. JMHO.
He is as disgusting as sheilla is conceded. They belong together but a pig can't mate with an ass.

Location hidden

#117243 Feb 19, 2014
Israel Haters wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that Sand said Arabs can't buy land or be in the army???
You have clearly accepted Sand without looking into him, as if you had his credibility has gone out of the window long ago. Either way not sure the connection about him and the Rabbis. So what you can find someone who will say whatever you want to hear. Doesn't make them correct.
I am not saying that most Jews are secular, it is a fact that most Jews are secualar. Or not religious.
Jews disagree with each other on everything, but since your knowledge doesn't go that far you don't seem to know this.
Not sure how religious marriage means I am talking bull?? I disagree with the marriage laws in Israel and see them as a major issue which could be easily solved as a non-believer.
NO to be married as a Jew you have to prove yourself Jewish. I had to do the same if I want to live here or sometimes for a visa.
You are making no sense. Sounds a bit like Grey.
What both ways do I want it?
I have provided you evidence not just based on what Sand has stated. I provided statements from Israel and it's own newspaper. Also from Adalah

Well tell that to Danetoo because she stated she married a Jew in a religious ceremony, not a Jewish one and she is not a Jew, in Israel, and she lived in Israel. Amazing how stories continue to change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min RiversideRedneck 37,754
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Rosesz 641,198
Poll Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 30 min Mahogany84 138
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Demon Finder 18,682
Cocaine delivery in tilbury tonight 1 hr Kirky 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 44,294
I'm so wet right now and want to talk dirty wit... (Jun '13) 1 hr Eimear 45
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr New Age Spiritual... 969,899
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 104,603
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Cousin of Pipek 618,338
More from around the web