Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Israel Haters

Kfar Saba, Israel

#117132 Feb 18, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
daily basis ?
lol
prove it
why they have not prospered
well because you stole their land
you killed the farmers
you forced them into exile
you created ghettos and concentration camps
you pratcise an apartheid policy
you deny palestinians the most basic needs
poor little zionist pig apologist Usa Born from a$$hole acts as if he does not get it
the question is when are the zionist going to grow a real pair and assimilate into this world ?
that means leaving palestine.
Most of W.Palestine was not owned by anyone so most of the land was not stolen.
Jews lived throughout the WB and in Gaza, throughout Jerusalem before 1948. What about the Jews who had their land stolen, were killed, forced into exile.
UNWRA with a clear policy (its leaders have admitted) of perpetuating the refugee issue set up the camps which are more towns than camps. They control their own towns, camps, etc under the Palestinian Authority and Hamas who they elected democratically long ago.

Israeli Arabs have the same rights as the Jews.

As for the Palestinians.
They receive more water than agreed upon in the Oslo Accord, and the minimum needed by World Health Organization.
They get electricity they have not even paid for which is subsidized by the Israeli gov. Israelis pay more.
They can steal land as they wish and the Palestinians do on a regular basis.
They have an abundance of food as can be seen in Gaza's markets.
They prefer to buy Israeli products rather than Arab or foreign due to quality.
and another 100 examples you would know if you actually researched the subject.

and then you go calling for the destruction of a country and the eviction of a people based on race and religion.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#117133 Feb 18, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. You told danetoo we don't have souls, but what you meant was not the soul she understands.
Just because you can't understand Revelation doesn't mean it can't be understood.
1 Kings 17:21-22.“And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, I pray thee, let this child's soul come into him again. 22 And the LORD heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived”
OK smartie. How do the scriptures compare to your interpretation. You guys are too lazy to study. Way to evil to accept the truth.
So tell me what you believe re the soul. Do you believe that it is immortal and goes to purgatory. Hint it is written nowhere in the bible so where did the belief come from???.

Thanks for proving my point re the meaning of the word soul re the child. It meant that the breath of life was put back into his lifeless body. HE REVIVED-(To restore life)

Location hidden

#117134 Feb 18, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL You left out the good parts.
Then you fill me in

Location hidden

#117135 Feb 18, 2014
Israel Haters wrote:
<quoted text>
The Palestinians broke every agreement with Israel (also in other ways) when they went to the UN and have tried to get recognition as a country in various institutions. Israeli hospitals treated over 200,000 Palestinians in 2012 can you name any other country which would treat their enemies? including Hamas families and terrorists.
http://www.idfblog.com/2013/07/30/an-inside-l...
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_ar...
Israeli hospitals treat large number of patients from Gaza
Humanitarian Situation in Turkey Worse than Gaza
http://www.israpundit.com/archives/24700
The fact is that even Palestinians in Gaza are better off than much of the world. If they would use the aid they receive on society rather than military they could create an amazing society IMO. They are treated better by Israel than most countries would in the same situation. Yes there are problems but they elected leaders who call to kill Jews and wipe out Israel.
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/KH18...
http://blogs.jpost.com/content/look-how-israe...
http://www.verygoodnewsisrael.blogspot.co.il/
great website for a-political news from Israel
Since Israel in 1967 their lives have improved significantly, literacy rate, mortality rate, even SoL

Why would they not break every agreement with them when Israel has don just the same. It was Israel who agreed to the partition not Palestine and it was not Britain's to give away. They held a trusteeship only. The majority of the people who were living in Palestine were given no say re their own land. Then the Zionists came up re Israel being a homeland in the past. So what the Canaanites were also there in the past. possession is 9/10th of the law and that is why before Israel declared its independence it dispossessed the majority of the Palestinians out of the land either by force, intimidation or by killing them.

You can point all you like to what Israel has "done" for the Palestinians but it will never assuage their guilt in relation to the Palestinians

Location hidden

#117136 Feb 18, 2014
*done
Israel Haters

Kfar Saba, Israel

#117137 Feb 18, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
On the other hand, both these evil people deserve each other and. Fact is that the jewish are committing genocide against the blacks they bought from Ethiopia, just because they want to emulate the US and realized that before they jewish knew it there will be too many blacks and might demand equal right as the African American did in the US and that will be a disaster as they see it. Hence, before it gets out of hand make sure as many imported blacky are eliminated in any way possible. Of course, the first thing they did was sterilize them as the US did to their blacks in the 50's
The Sterilization of Puerto Rican, Native American and Black Women
racerelations.about.com
or with the Israelie case read....
Israel Forcibly Injected African Immigrants with Birth Control, Report ...
www.forbes.com/
I guess, they must have learned well from their Nazi masters to repeat the same solution to others, as it has been done to them way back in the 1940s
Even when Israel does something wrong haters add more BS to it.
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/brendanonei...

Black Jews in Israel have the same rights as anyone else. It seems as though they were given a birth control while in transit for a few months. Maybe a misunderstanding in translation? but it is not as you imply above.
One of the most successful people I know is an Ethiopian friend of mine who came here as a child. never seen any discrimination against her in my life.

The Nazis rounded the Jews up, and experimented or exterminated them. Just shows how your mind works when it comes to comparisons.

Location hidden

#117138 Feb 18, 2014
WOW SO MUCH FOR ISRAEL BEING A "DEMOCRATIC" COUNTRY. MORE DECEPTION AND LIES FROM ISRAEL

News > World > Middle East

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent
Alistair Dawber Author
Jerusalem

Sunday 27 January 2013

Israel has admitted for the first time that it has been giving Ethiopian Jewish immigrants birth-control injections, often without their knowledge or consent.
The government had previously denied the practice but the Israeli Health Ministry’s director-general has now ordered gynaecologists to stop administering the drugs. According a report in Haaretz, suspicions were first raised by an investigative journalist, Gal Gabbay, who interviewed more than 30 women from Ethiopia in an attempt to discover why birth rates in the community had fallen dramatically.
One of the Ethiopian women who was interviewed is quoted as saying:“They [medical staff] told us they are inoculations. We took it every three months. We said we didn’t want to.” It is alleged that some of the women were forced or coerced to take the drug while in transit camps in Ethiopia.
The drug in question is thought to be Depo-Provera, which is injected every three months and is considered to be a highly effective, long-lasting contraceptive.
Nearly 100,000 Ethiopian Jews have moved to Israel under the Law of Return since the 1980s, but their Jewishness has been questioned by some rabbis. Last year, the Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, who also holds the health portfolio, warned that illegal immigrants from Africa “threaten our existence as a Jewish and democratic state”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middl...
Israel Haters

Kfar Saba, Israel

#117139 Feb 18, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like fewer and fewer individuals of all backgounds want anything to do with Israel's Genocidal agenda:
“2012 Sees Lowest Number of IDF
Recruits”
http://www.jewishpress.com/news/israel/idf/20...

When is your little Nazi Colony going to repeal "Plan Dalet"?
http://www.idfblog.com/2013/07/15/idf-chief-o...

on the contrary Israel plans for a smaller army and using tech instead as can be seen above. you can find more details with a search online.

IMO IDF should take all Israeli citizens and decide who they need. The rest would do a national service and help the community.

Can't repeal something that was never instituted, agreed upon, etc.
Israel Haters

Kfar Saba, Israel

#117140 Feb 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>..You also state that Israel defends the whole country of which not all are Jews and I would ask you why is it then that the IDF stand by and watch as settlers attack the Palestinian Arabs....
Israeli Arabs are not required to join in the army but can volunteer, never claimed otherwise.

Palestinians are not Israelis, Israel Arabs are.

There are dozens more attacks by Palestinians on Settlers than the other way around. So the question should be why does the IDF and Israeli gov allow thousands of attacks against Jews to mostly go unpunished and often ignored or denied altogether (Palmer killing example)?

Don't worry IDF goes into settlers homes at night and takes them in for questioning, or gives court orders banning them from the area, on a regular basis often for no reason but discrimination. Jews have been refused lawyers and anyone for days, even tortured.
You wouldn't know this as you have no interest in this side of the conflict. The settlers fields (which they legally own) are regularly attacked by Palestinians and foreign "activists". Rock attacks are a daily occurrence.
What about the fact that Jews can't walk around openly in certain parts of Jerusalem for fear of being attacked by Palestinian 'civilians'?

Interesting how before Camp David the Arabs and Jews of West Bank lived side by side most of the Arabs were under Palestinian Authority control at the time also and the checkpoints were mostly non-existent. I lived in the WB at the end of the 90's and saw this with my own eyes. Once Arafat started his intifada things have never been the same.

You should really be asking why these Palestinians children are brought up to kill Jews, wipe out Israel, and martyr themselves. This is institutional brainwashing. Just turn on their tv. If you were actually interested in truth you would admit this.
Israel Haters

Kfar Saba, Israel

#117141 Feb 18, 2014
Grey can't even dispute what I said so he tried to discredit me. Typical.

Wonder if any Israel hater can actually give their definition of the word Zionist?

Location hidden

#117142 Feb 18, 2014
Israel Haters wrote:
<quoted text>
Israeli Arabs are not required to join in the army but can volunteer, never claimed otherwise.
Palestinians are not Israelis, Israel Arabs are.
There are dozens more attacks by Palestinians on Settlers than the other way around. So the question should be why does the IDF and Israeli gov allow thousands of attacks against Jews to mostly go unpunished and often ignored or denied altogether (Palmer killing example)?
Don't worry IDF goes into settlers homes at night and takes them in for questioning, or gives court orders banning them from the area, on a regular basis often for no reason but discrimination. Jews have been refused lawyers and anyone for days, even tortured.
You wouldn't know this as you have no interest in this side of the conflict. The settlers fields (which they legally own) are regularly attacked by Palestinians and foreign "activists". Rock attacks are a daily occurrence.
What about the fact that Jews can't walk around openly in certain parts of Jerusalem for fear of being attacked by Palestinian 'civilians'?
Interesting how before Camp David the Arabs and Jews of West Bank lived side by side most of the Arabs were under Palestinian Authority control at the time also and the checkpoints were mostly non-existent. I lived in the WB at the end of the 90's and saw this with my own eyes. Once Arafat started his intifada things have never been the same.
You should really be asking why these Palestinians children are brought up to kill Jews, wipe out Israel, and martyr themselves. This is institutional brainwashing. Just turn on their tv. If you were actually interested in truth you would admit this

If you don't know the answer to that I can't help you. I have seen it from both sides but people being treated like animals in camp like situations is enough to make the fairest type of person desperate. What I find incredible is that fact that the Jews were abused in the holocaust and have now become the abusers. Very common phenomenon and also the fact that many Jews themselves support the not only the Israeli Arabs but the rest of the Palestinians cause speaks volumes

Location hidden

#117143 Feb 18, 2014
I'm out of here, for those still remaining have a good evening or day whatever it may be where you are
Israel Haters

Kfar Saba, Israel

#117144 Feb 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
A:I am not separating anyone the government is doing that and I have provided evidence to support what I have claimed
It is the Arabs who mostly segregate themselves from the rest of the population but there are no laws forcing them to do so.
A:Going by the treatment that they get from the settlers I can understand why they would do that. They are also discriminated against in relation to how much water is also allocated to them
A: I would like you to provide evidence that supports your claim that Israeli Arabs are doing it better than some Jews.
When have I ever said that Arabs shouldn't have the same rights. You are lying again, just as your claim that they can't own land when you clearly realize that they already do, can't join the army when they clearly can.
A: The fact is they don't have the same rights
The education system is an issue not just for the Arabs but you will find more Arabs in Uni in Israel than Jews ratio wise and there is affirmative action for them also.
A: No room for Arab students at Israeli universities
New rules favour former soldiers
By Jonathan Cook
Global Research, August 17, 2010
17 August 2010
I make it very clear that if someone can prove ownership of land, while proving they were not the aggressor they should get compensation at the least.
A: On that we don't disagree but why shouldn't they be able to return to their own land?
You pick and choose what to believe to suit your agenda. Me being friends with Muslims in Israel clearly goes against your continuous claims and beliefs. If you come to Israel and sit with me you would find yourself with people from all religions, races, nations. You are the bigot when it comes to Jews or Israelis. Even if I introduced them to you, you would probably deny their existence of say they are Jews. This is the depth of your hatred.
A: As I have stated before I don't hate all Jews I dislike the Zionist ones who have done what they did and pride themselves for what they have done by killing and stealing land and property in the run up to Israel's declaration of independence
Arabs generally chose to stay in the area where their family lives. What evidence have you provided?

Firstly the settlers include Ultra-orthodox (some not even zionist), modern orthodox, secular and non-Jews. Interesting how you group them altogether. The so called Settler youth number in the hundreds.
Jews in the WB usually have closer relations with Arabs than those who live in the center of Israel. More ignorance from you.

Israeli Arabs and Palestinians are different.

More lies about water. The Palestinians get more water than agree upon in the past and more than the World Health Org says they need. So either way fulfilling their obligation to the Palestinians. As for Israeli Arabs try again.

Just search for wealthy Israeli Arabs, Gaza Millionaires, and Jerusalem owned by Ramallah.

Doing it better than some Jews???

No new rules have been instituted. Jumping the gun no? So why are Israeli Unis full of Arab students more ratio wise including Hebrew U, even Ariel.

They fought a war against the Jews and lost so suffer the consequences. Why can't Jews return to Jordan,Syria, Iraq, Iran, Tunissia, Libya, Lebanon, Egypt, West Bank, Gaza parts of Jerusalem??
It was the civilians who massacred the indigenous Jews not the Arab armies in most cases. They tried to exterminate the Jews and lost.

can you name any war in world history where the losser gained?

It was the Arabs of the land who started the massacres against Jews decades earlier and started the battle for the land in 1940's. They lost, at least they lived. If Israel had lost there may be no Jews left on the land. It was the father of Palestinians the Mufti of Jerusalem, Arafats Uncle and mentor who worked with Hitler on the Final Solution.

You clearly said Jews not Israelis or Zionists. Nice try though. Even when you type you can't hide your hatred.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#117145 Feb 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me what you believe re the soul. Do you believe that it is immortal and goes to purgatory. Hint it is written nowhere in the bible so where did the belief come from???.
Thanks for proving my point re the meaning of the word soul re the child. It meant that the breath of life was put back into his lifeless body. HE REVIVED-(To restore life)
Hebrews 4:12 for the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

In the New Testament, the Greek word for "soul" is transliterated as psuche or psyche.

Jesus said: Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. This indicates the body can die but the soul continues.
Israel Haters

Kfar Saba, Israel

#117146 Feb 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would they not break every agreement with them when Israel has don just the same. It was Israel who agreed to the partition not Palestine and it was not Britain's to give away.....possession is 9/10th of the law and that is why before Israel declared its independence it dispossessed the majority of the Palestinians out of the land either by force, intimidation or by killing them.
You can point all you like to what Israel has "done" for the Palestinians but it will never assuage their guilt in relation to the Palestinians
So you are unable to stick to a subject????

When has Israel done the same? more grand statements from you. Israel gave the Palestinians full control of their cities even under Netanyahu in the late 1990's but Arafat was clear his aim was everything.

Look up UN law General Assembly resolutions are non-binding and the Arabs didn't agree to the partition as they thought they could just exterminate the Jews instead.
Possession is 9/10th of the law so Israel has the right to it all according to that logic.
The Mandate was to build a country for Israel Britain had no right to change anything accept cede today's Jordan as it written in the Mandate itself.
Most Palestinians including Abbas left without being forced but of their own accord. There are some areas of the country or some cities where it was otherwise.

You brought up a case of Gazans being refused treatment in Israel because they were being political about it. You choose to ignore the 100,000 of Palestinians treated yearly by Israel as this would dispute your continuous portrayals of Israel.
Israel Haters

Kfar Saba, Israel

#117147 Feb 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't know the answer to that I can't help you. I have seen it from both sides but people being treated like animals in camp like situations is enough to make the fairest type of person desperate. What I find incredible is that fact that the Jews were abused in the holocaust and have now become the abusers. Very common phenomenon and also the fact that many Jews themselves support the not only the Israeli Arabs but the rest of the Palestinians cause speaks volumes
Noone is being treated like animals in camp like situations accept Arabs by their own throughout the region.
Amazing how you can try to justify a nation whose own founding charter calls for genocide (PLO Charter 1964), and whose whole society pushes children towards martyrdom and murder? The Palestinians even admit no camera that they do these things.

The Palestine Arabs were massacring Jews long before Israel and bringing their children up to hate Jews also. You are deflecting as usual refusing to acknowledge that Palestinians society is basically a military child brainwashing institution which is openly antisemitic, anti christian, anti-west and anti secular.

Gay people are killed in PA and you are killed if you sell land to Jews. So nice and peaceful.

Most Jews support freedom, but its hard to do when the Palestinians are more interested in killing Jews than making peace.
Israel Haters

Kfar Saba, Israel

#117153 Feb 18, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well
All the brown tongue shill hasbarats traitors planted in the good old Usa are getting owned, their big brown stinky ugly zionist asscrack licking tongues are tired of all the licking, so now we have a zionist master asscrack reporting on the forum.
Guess we are due with loads and loads of zionist murderers and land thieves appologies.
Yes thz israeli army is an army of cowards, child & women murderers, farmers murderers, land thieves and Israel haters is a big asscrack rectum eager to have his rear end licked by all his hasbarats
You are not even trying to hide your lies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tel_Ha... 1920
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebi_Musa_riots
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaffa_riots
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine_riots_...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Safed_massa...
There is never a lack of Arab massacres against any minority for thousands of years.
I haven't even mentioned the Arab Revolt and Riots throughout the 1930's.
They started a war with the Jews and lost.
Israel Haters

Kfar Saba, Israel

#117154 Feb 18, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Other nations don't shoot civilians in the street.
Only Israel uses air force against civilians and remote machine guns.
Iraq was because of us invasion.
The problems in Middle East have one source, the illegitimate zionist cancer cell.
Before no problem.
Most nations in the world have shot civilians in the street. They usually are not surrounded by terrorists firing missiles at towns.
Look at what Russia did in Chechnya,
The West in many countries.
Massacres continuously throughtout Africa and the Middle East.

So why were there problems before Israel ??

Idiot.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#117156 Feb 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong for the second time. Next???
Wow. A basic lecture on the Hammurabi code.

I hadn't realised how much beyond basic sophomoric college culture you WERE, harpy. Tell me more, just in case I missed it as kid, hag.
halzon

Kuwait, Kuwait

#117157 Feb 18, 2014
Israel Haters wrote:
<quoted text>
Arabs generally chose to stay in the area where their family lives. What evidence have you provided?
Firstly the settlers include Ultra-orthodox (some not even zionist), modern orthodox, secular and non-Jews. Interesting how you group them altogether. The so called Settler youth number in the hundreds.
Jews in the WB usually have closer relations with Arabs than those who live in the center of Israel. More ignorance from you.
Israeli Arabs and Palestinians are different.
More lies about water. The Palestinians get more water than agree upon in the past and more than the World Health Org says they need. So either way fulfilling their obligation to the Palestinians. As for Israeli Arabs try again.
Just search for wealthy Israeli Arabs, Gaza Millionaires, and Jerusalem owned by Ramallah.
Doing it better than some Jews???
No new rules have been instituted. Jumping the gun no? So why are Israeli Unis full of Arab students more ratio wise including Hebrew U, even Ariel.
They fought a war against the Jews and lost so suffer the consequences. Why can't Jews return to Jordan,Syria, Iraq, Iran, Tunissia, Libya, Lebanon, Egypt, West Bank, Gaza parts of Jerusalem??
It was the civilians who massacred the indigenous Jews not the Arab armies in most cases. They tried to exterminate the Jews and lost.
can you name any war in world history where the losser gained?
It was the Arabs of the land who started the massacres against Jews decades earlier and started the battle for the land in 1940's. They lost, at least they lived. If Israel had lost there may be no Jews left on the land. It was the father of Palestinians the Mufti of Jerusalem, Arafats Uncle and mentor who worked with Hitler on the Final Solution.
You clearly said Jews not Israelis or Zionists. Nice try though. Even when you type you can't hide your hatred.
what do you israelis think of people who hit themselves with swords till they bleed (as part of a religious ceremony)? just curious

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Next Victim Please 809,778
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min onemale 268,892
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 574,091
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 22 min Kait the Rotund F... 442,090
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min Qu_innocence 608,207
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 35 min alex 92
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 37 min RiccardoFire 39,610
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 5 hr coco 204
More from around the web