Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121862 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Gray

Richmond, VA

#117203 Feb 19, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>So , unlike Sheila ~ you have some EDITED FOR SPACE
Did you do an equally thorough search for Palestinian casualties via IDF, IAF, Settlers etc?

If we're going to be equally sympathetic let's be equally precise.

Yes, I am sympathetic with the innocent Israelis who, in rare instances, are "collateral damage" in "Mil.-speak. Israel's younger generation were born there and had no choice.

However I have no sympathy for anyone who choses to Invade and Occupy the land of other people; specifically, I mean those Hate filled, militant Settlers who deserve the Resistance they incur; the "Price Tag" terrorists

“Radical Jewish youths step up attacks against Arabs”
http://rt.com/news/radical-jewish-youths-viol...

EXCERPT “The perpetrators wrote “the Christians are apes” and “the Christians are slaves” on two cars parked outside the abbey

“Price-tag attacks are the acts of violence and vandalism against Palestinians and Israeli security forces by radical Israeli settlers to exact a ‘price’ from both parties for any actions believed to be taken against their settlements.

"“Put yourselves for a minute in the Palestinians’ place and try to understand what Israel “allows them” and consider what you would do in their position. A violent Palestinian rebellion?

No way! Totally out of the question, not least because it will be put down by a much more violent force.

(It’s an undeniable fact that more innocent Palestinians have been killed by Israel than innocent Israelis killed by Palestinians).

A diplomatic agreement? You’ve made Naftali Bennett’s rear end and Benjamin Netanyahu’s lost senses laugh. So then what? Nothing?

Should they just say thank you and shut up?

Would we remain silent and capitulate unconditionally if we were in their place?CONTINUED
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.572...

The solution to the lopsided "Conflict" is as simple as an Equitable solution:

A honest cessation to the carnage is as simple as treating both Parties equally; Equal Aid, enforce all UN Resolutions with the same fervor,(Especially #242 & #338) follow the same enforcement guidelines regarding Nuclear weaponry.

It's almost amusing to hear Israeli linguistic contortions in justifying a perpetuation of blatant inequality

If Israel abided by International Law, Returned Occupied land (i.e.'67 borders and made reparations to the Palestinians for Nakba to the same degree as the Jews/ Israelis/Zionists holocaust in Europe, I would be equally as vocal about Palestinian violence toward Israelis.

So many people surrender to the idea that the Palestinian / Israeli conflict is "so Complex" when its not. Palestine was overwhelmingly Arab, FOREIGN Zionists came from afar and took their land and slaughtered their people.

The foreign/Colonial contrived machinations and "legal impositions as to how Land Theft and Ethnic Cleansing was done doesn't matter.

This is the most easily solved Flashpoint in the world.

That is for the US, EU etc to aid both parties equally according to their adherence to International Law, Human Rights abuses.

What's wrong with Equitable treatment?

Thanks (sorry for the length of this)
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#117204 Feb 19, 2014
Israel Haters wrote:
<quoted text>
The Palestinians broke every agreement with Israel (also in other ways) when they went to the UN and have tried to get recognition as a country in various institutions. Israeli hospitals treated over 200,000 Palestinians in 2012 can you name any other country which would treat their enemies? including Hamas families and terrorists.
http://www.idfblog.com/2013/07/30/an-inside-l...
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_ar...
Israeli hospitals treat large number of patients from Gaza
Humanitarian Situation in Turkey Worse than Gaza
http://www.israpundit.com/archives/24700
The fact is that even Palestinians in Gaza are better off than much of the world. If they would use the aid they receive on society rather than military they could create an amazing society IMO. They are treated better by Israel than most countries would in the same situation. Yes there are problems but they elected leaders who call to kill Jews and wipe out Israel.
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/KH18...
http://blogs.jpost.com/content/look-how-israe...
http://www.verygoodnewsisrael.blogspot.co.il/
great website for a-political news from Israel
Since Israel in 1967 their lives have improved significantly, literacy rate, mortality rate, even SoL.
Hi there, you are a great guy/girl and with unlimited patient with all those nazi garbage people. Keep it up. They love only lies about Israel, no facts or the truth.
Greetings.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#117206 Feb 19, 2014
halzon wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you israelis think of people who hit themselves with swords till they bleed (as part of a religious ceremony)? just curious
I say their aim is pretty bad, they should cut off their own head and get that 72 year old hairy muslim bitch in muslim hell. Thats what I think. Stone age idiots.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#117207 Feb 19, 2014
Woody wrote:
A number of confirmations have come in from readers that Washington is fueling the violent protests in Ukraine with our taxpayer dollars. Washington has no money for food stamps or to prevent home foreclosures, but it has plenty of money with which to subvert Ukraine.
No food stamps , go to work
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#117208 Feb 19, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Woody is screwy louie. Remember the dude that named and talked to his tally whacker, Hamlet? I thought the Immigration Service caught him swimming across the Rio. He called himself "Ramboner". This sicko is darker than night and doesn't go out in the daylight. I was hoping that some old country boys would hook him up to the back of their pick-up and give him a tour of the Texas countryside. No such luck
George

Red Deer, Canada

#117210 Feb 19, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I say their aim is pretty bad, they should cut off their own head and get that 72 year old hairy muslim bitch in muslim hell. Thats what I think. Stone age idiots.
No kidding, I would doubt very much that has anything to do with Israel nor Jews and maybe more to do with Satanic cults.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#117211 Feb 19, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you do an equally thorough search for Palestinian casualties via IDF, IAF, Settlers etc?
If we're going to be equally sympathetic let's be equally precise.
Says Grey Goebbels. Let's be precise. LMFAO. Sik dik.You are the icon of the Cuckoo's Nest here. The sickest site on Topix. Better than the movie. People come here to see the depravity of Jew Haters. The EU is looking at shutting those sickos down from the UK and France. Uh, they call it hate speech. Now, that's a movement you should be talking about. Looks like you lost one of your minions. Anybody seen Coccyx lately? The pig from Tampon? That's what you attract, miserable old coot.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#117212 Feb 19, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
if they had any pride they would get a job and teach their children to do the same
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#117214 Feb 19, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
if they had any pride they would get a job and teach their children to do the same
Hey George.....Dumb Bell Coccyx is no more. He finally stuck that brown tongue out once too often. Now here's the funny thing. He's still posting and the only one who can see his posts, is him. Topix has great software that lets these nutjobs ramble on until they get tired of no responses and log on from another computer. The existing cookie gets fried. For him, he has to steal another laptop to try it. Only then do they know they have been expunged. Gotta love it.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#117215 Feb 19, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Hey George.....Dumb Bell Coccyx is no more. He finally stuck that brown tongue out once too often. Now here's the funny thing. He's still posting and the only one who can see his posts, is him. Topix has great software that lets these nutjobs ramble on until they get tired of no responses and log on from another computer. The existing cookie gets fried. For him, he has to steal another laptop to try it. Only then do they know they have been expunged. Gotta love it.
I stopped replying to him because his comments made no sense and would be a waste of time to even read them. But hey, I am proud of you boy, you put up a good fight.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#117216 Feb 19, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped replying to him because his comments made no sense and would be a waste of time to even read them. But hey, I am proud of you boy, you put up a good fight.
Wasn't me. He is so disgusting that he ticked somebody off. I stopped replying because it was waste of time. He is vile and ignorant. But, Gaye and Sheeblah thanked him for his kind posts. Imagine that? Think they'll have a going away party? Going? LMFAO.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#117217 Feb 19, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding, I would doubt very much that has anything to do with Israel nor Jews and maybe more to do with Satanic cults.
In my view muslims are so fucked up in their total stupidity that they will never ever get out of it. It will go on forever cause ther isn't any arab with big enough balls to stand up and say, we are CRAZY we are terrorists, we are honor killers, we are rapists, we are stupid, we live in the 1st century, arabs wake up and lets move forward. But there is none like that. The last one who was kind of like that was the Turkish Attaturk and thats why Turkey moved into the recent century BUT asshole erDOGen is turning the clock back to those "good old times" of idiotic radical islam. Islam is very very sick and so are the poor people who follow that cult.
Learn , challenge and improve is totally foreign to them.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#117218 Feb 19, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, thats how they "celebrate". In a mental instition people are brighter and smarter than those stone age apes.
MuhammadPig

Manassas, VA

#117220 Feb 19, 2014
I'm Muhammad the dity PIG
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#117221 Feb 19, 2014
Hey obummer, we are going to take over Texas.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/codeswitch/2014/02/1...
MuhammadPig

Manassas, VA

#117222 Feb 19, 2014
100,000 comments and you still going n' on ?
Didn't you realize that the problem is islam ?!

its a threat to the whole non muslim world !!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#117223 Feb 19, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't me. He is so disgusting that he ticked somebody off. I stopped replying because it was waste of time. He is vile and ignorant. But, Gaye and Sheeblah thanked him for his kind posts. Imagine that? Think they'll have a going away party? Going? LMFAO.
I haven't seen shiela either, maybe they eloped
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#117224 Feb 19, 2014
MuhammadPig wrote:
I'm Muhammad the dity PIG
Hi muslim pig.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#117228 Feb 19, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That is more than Israel has ever done.Don't put your words into my mouth Europhobe where have I ever stated it was acceptable? I have acknowledged what was done and from my point of view have apologized along with other Australians. Israel on the other hand continues to steal land and is brazen faced about it. The indigenous people have exactly the same benefits as do all Australians unlike the discrimination that is still being carried out in Israel towards the Israeli Palestinians
Why can't you give Israel the same amount of time that Australia was given Sheilaa, to apologise and keep what land they will.

It would seem

only fair.

Also
It would seem

that it may be your hatred for all Israelis making you so impatient.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#117229 Feb 19, 2014
Woody wrote:
At some point in the future - it may be sooner than later - an evil regime is going to be betrayed. And when one is betrayed, others will surely follow.
Which will be the first? Israel?
Surely not! The USA’s foreign policy, its media and its political structures are completely corrupted by, and infected with, Zionism.
Yet, only a couple years ago, the New York Post quoted the famous realpolitik US diplomat Henry Kissinger as asserting that,“In ten years, there will be no more Israel.” Moreover, the mind-set of the USA State Department could be shifting. A study (Prepared for a Post-Israel Middle East) commissioned by all sixteen American intelligence agencies supports Kissinger’s assertion although it is not so specific on the timing.
You mean this henry Kissinger

The security of Israel is a moral imperative for all free peoples.

Henry A. Kissinger

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/h/h...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Nohweh 71,855
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 36 min Doctor REALITY 134
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 43 min Doctor REALITY 10
Rodney King beating and the WTC Jumpers 47 min Doctor REALITY 11
OKC Thunder startin to LOSE THEIR COOL 57 min Doctor REALITY 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,837
My mom is getting married again 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Rosesz 699,470
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 995,082
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 hr Big Al 447,425