Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121927 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#117002 Feb 18, 2014
Memorable moments from the diary of a Pakistani Shill:

Gaye says:
“Dutch who lied to us about the terrorist's passport or the Israelis, yes, let's admit who they really are”

Yes, Gaye, let’s admit who they really are…Proof anyone? Who killed that peace loving Hamas Terrorist and subscriber to Veteran’s Today? POS deserved to die. Hey, he killed two soldiers. Where’s your grief? Fake.

Gaye says:
“Pakistan has proven to be a far more Helpful, Honest Ally To INFORMED Americans and is simply slandered by Ziono-Media because Zionists have Hated, Threatened and Framed Pakistan since Moshe Dayan's Time.”

Yo Paki Lover, where do you think most of these were hiding when they were dispatched to Allah? Only this month’s worth. Month ain’t over, yet. Great job, Mouthpiece. You get 2000 Rupees for that one
>Drone strikes have killed more than 71 people since Sept. 2, according to an Associated Press tally based on accounts by intelligence officials.<

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2010/09/20/wo ...

Gaye’s link to that “America first” website written by ME conduit to the West, Gordon Duff says:
“Do you think the people who walked him around passport control at Schipol Airport could have only done so with the highly secure special keys available only to the security company running the airport? Of course you know who these people are.

“Of course you know who these people are.““ Do you think the people who walked him around……..” ad nauseum

Again, proof? Ooooh if I only I had proof, I could print it. It doesn’t matter, I’ll print it anyway.

Check your shoes, Folks. There’s the smell of poop in the air.
danetoo

London, UK

#117005 Feb 18, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>FULL TIME HASBARAT WHINES "VICTIM"

1.Cite one instance where I have reviled the Jewish people or VT called them "cockroaches"
you can't because you're a proven liar

2. Just because a site doesn't have C.A.M.E.R.A.'s imprimatur (look it up) doesn't make it a hate site.

3. I just finished proving you're a liar

4. Who has the most comments, you or me; You're the Full Timer

5. Look at your gaggle of off topic buddies; none of you obsessed clowns can come up with anything positive about Israel: I have!

Now, dog paddle on back to the shallow end of the think tank, lil fella
You've reviled the Jewish people by being a holocaust denier -- putting up hate sites as "proof" ....

I actually bothered to phone Red Cross to ask them whether they knew about the false sites quoting them - and they are aware of it - have tried to put an end to it - one of the people I spoke with actually said to me - with a laugh and a shrug - that there'd always "be mad people out there who wants to believe something" - they put it on the internet on a rogue site - and the people who believe such things - will just go on believing ...

So he said - it's difficult because "we're dealing with a small group of people on the fringes of society" - his actual words

So .... I don't see how you can be much more hateful than you are ...

And I don't believe for a second you've ever been working with people who are very vulnerable or mentally Ill - other than perhaps - maybe - as an advocate who's been there yourself as a service user - and therefore can perhaps do something for a fellow sufferer .... I do not believe you're very well yourself and does sound like you have huge issues ..

But apart from that - your way of presenting yourself on here - and all your prejudices and calling people names all over the place - does not seem like someone who'd have the empathy and insight never mind the professionalism to be able to work with vulnerable people - I mean god forbid a Jew or an Israeli came by ...
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#117006 Feb 18, 2014
well at least they aren't blaming Bush for the problem.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#117007 Feb 18, 2014
Faith wrote:
In a recent poll, it was revealed that 86% of Americans support Israel in their fight against the stinking terrorist apes that refer to themselves as "palestinians". We have clearly understood the situation. We have morals.
God Bless America abd its wonderful citizens. No room for islam with any democracy.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#117010 Feb 18, 2014
Gray wrote:
BEWARE:
HASBARATTERY UNDER WAY<quoted text>
Hello,
I noticed somewhere in this threat that one of our interchangeable Hasbarats launched another dishonest and hysterical screed against my choice of “Veteran’s Today” for “Diary of an Israeli Shill”. I could just as easily chosen a number of sources:
Diary of an Israeli Shill - Political Hotwire
politicalhotwire.com/political.../77234-diary... ;
Diary of an Israeli Shill - Odinist.com Folkish Odinist Forum
www.odinist.com › Forum › > Midgard › News&#8206;
The Progressive Mind » poorrichard's blog: Diary of an Israeli Shill
www.theprogressivemind.info/... ;
Diary of an Israeli Shill | Global Unrest - Before It's News
beforeitsnews.com/global-unrest/.../diary-of-... ;
“Veterans Today” is the most hated sites among our traitorous, vulgar, & Off Topic Hasbarats because many of their varied contributing authors (Jewish and non Jewish) have experience with Military Intelligence and inside sources.
The varied authors occasionally verify the Military aspect of Israeli betrayals of America’s troops, American fought Wars for Israel and underscore Israel’s strategic detriment to U.S. Interests.
Everything claimed by that Hasbarat is a complete lie as are their personal attacks, fawning claims of an angelic IDF etc
I don’t need to rely on “Hate Sites” to support my observations of Israel’s Regional threat, Genocide and “False Flag” attacks on America’s soldiers.
Exposing Israeli’ long history of censored betrayals of the US is a Hot Button for Zionist Hasbarats, hence their especially frantic slander. All of those betrayals presented by “Veterans Today” are heavily supported by forensic experts, eye witness accounts and other Independent sources not under Zionist ownership.
For example, VT exposes Zionist treachery with the support of fellow Veterans who were on the USS Liberty; those who survived Israel’s deliberate attack on that American ship, the intentional Israeli strafing of lowered life rafts and the subsequent cover up.
As a Veteran with friends and family well established in our Military, I have a special interest against additional Wars for Israel. During my time in a rapid deployment Airborne team I was told to “Watch your back around those Israeli Bast-rdts”
Anyway, I don’t need to tell you about the deapths to which these Hasbarats will stoop.
Thanks,
Interesting, too bad they are lies, pure nazi lies.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#117011 Feb 18, 2014
SevenElves wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look folks!... tty ... it's why Ratslayer has such fun with the vermin.
Will they be closely observing you again this next weekend? Tell me more about how you abused by Jews while in the mental facility.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#117013 Feb 18, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
From almost one day to the next she turned from being a fundamentalist Christian - pro Israel - "hasbarat of all hasbarats" ... Anti Islam (she now says "radical Islam" - like now it's "not the Jews - only *zionists*- yeah right - but also sucks up to people on here who deny the holocaust)
Her change as too fast - too fundamentalist - she's been a Muslim all along ... She's no Christian that's for sure
Because I admit to being an atheist now - although was brought up in Denmark as a Christian - she says I have no right to speak about her alleged religious belief ... Because I questioned her "Christian faith" - and being as fanatical and hateful as she is ...
Mark my words - that one is NOT a Christian ...
I agree. She is not a Christian at all. Neither are her fellow minions.

They are really showing their hatred for the Word of God and the Testimony of Jesus Christ.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#117015 Feb 18, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You better bless them zio-camel humper.
They feed you.
You can thank many here too for their big brown curly zionist asscrack licking tongue.
You know the hysterical hasbarat club of confort ladyboys.
Do you re-use your tampons, Coccyx? Still fixated on those brown tongues. No doubt what you do in your free time. Those rest rooms are fertile grounds for filth like you. I would suggest you fall in but you probably swim there already. Smelly Frenchfry
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#117016 Feb 18, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
This one is a nazi educated idiot. Thanks for trying to straighten out the lies , but in this case it wont help , nazis will be stinking nazis forever.
Have fun
You're right.

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#117018 Feb 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No Orion what she belongs to is the group of Israeli scumbags who denigrate the Palestinians and their plight
That's right keep correcting your fellow minions. They need help.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#117019 Feb 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Now people may be able to start seeing why 2/3 of Jews who are living at the time of the return of Jesus will be annihilated in Israel. The ones who rule with Jesus will be called from their graves to assist him
You are just sick in your delusions. No point in asking for scriptual proof. You never can provide it.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#117023 Feb 18, 2014
SevenElevenes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look folks!... a retarded rat! How sad but how strange too, I mean most rats are quite cunning and clever. Not Ratty ... it's why Ratslayer has such fun with the vermin.
You are no better than what you accuse anyone else, you never deliver attachments just this childish vulgar ramblings, so remember most will see your ramblings as just that, ramblings
George

Red Deer, Canada

#117024 Feb 18, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You've reviled the Jewish people by being a holocaust denier -- putting up hate sites as "proof" ....
I actually bothered to phone Red Cross to ask them whether they knew about the false sites quoting them - and they are aware of it - have tried to put an end to it - one of the people I spoke with actually said to me - with a laugh and a shrug - that there'd always "be mad people out there who wants to believe something" - they put it on the internet on a rogue site - and the people who believe such things - will just go on believing ...
So he said - it's difficult because "we're dealing with a small group of people on the fringes of society" - his actual words
So .... I don't see how you can be much more hateful than you are ...
And I don't believe for a second you've ever been working with people who are very vulnerable or mentally Ill - other than perhaps - maybe - as an advocate who's been there yourself as a service user - and therefore can perhaps do something for a fellow sufferer .... I do not believe you're very well yourself and does sound like you have huge issues ..
But apart from that - your way of presenting yourself on here - and all your prejudices and calling people names all over the place - does not seem like someone who'd have the empathy and insight never mind the professionalism to be able to work with vulnerable people - I mean god forbid a Jew or an Israeli came by ...
Very well said, danetoo, thank you as well for contacting Red Cross to get some insight. I have friends that go to Israel on a regular basis and talk quite openly and they have read some of the hate mongers postings and just laugh and say just ignore them, has nothing to do with reality it is just prejudice and jealousy talking.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#117026 Feb 18, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You are no better than what you accuse anyone else, you never deliver attachments just this childish vulgar ramblings, so remember most will see your ramblings as just that, ramblings
Yep, rambling from a clueless idiot.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#117027 Feb 18, 2014
SevenElves wrote:
<quoted text>
...this next weekend ....? when'
Ratty. Duh!(ha ha)
At least a lonely bitter man such as yourself has something to look forward to, little man.

Had any of your accounts deleted lately?
danetoo

London, UK

#117028 Feb 18, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said, danetoo, thank you as well for contacting Red Cross to get some insight. I have friends that go to Israel on a regular basis and talk quite openly and they have read some of the hate mongers postings and just laugh and say just ignore them, has nothing to do with reality it is just prejudice and jealousy talking.
I did it because I once worked for them in denmark - and it is not something I associate with Red Cross those links that were shown here

So I thought I would ask rather than just leave it as could nto find any comments about it online from Red Cross themselves .. so they are giving it the silent treatment ... which is probably much more dignified and appropriate
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#117029 Feb 18, 2014
SevenElevenes wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you quoting New Testament scripture to a racist Jew who hates God and Christ. You really are one retarded numbskull aren't you? Currying favour from your aS$-lickg client or just completely as thick as pig-shit? People like you give retards a good name. Lord help us!
I believe Uzi actually reads the Bible.

You hateful minions pluck a little truth from the Bible and wrap your pathetic lies around them.

Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#117030 Feb 18, 2014
Ok ladies and ladies whats gonna be your next BIG nazislamist LIE???

Canaanites Deny Being Forebears Of Palestinians

Canaanites lining up to refute Palestinian assertions.
Hatzor, Israel, February 17 – After several prominent Palestinians asserted that they were descended from the ancient Canaanites, leaders of the Canaanite city-states emphatically ruled out the notion that their descendants were modern-day Palestinians.

Amirapu I of Ugarit and Yavin of Hatzor held a joint press conference this afternoon, at which they repeatedly denied any ethnic connection to Palestinians, and called on Palestinian parliament member and peace negotiator Saeb Erekat to cease claiming that his ancestors preceded the arrival of the Hebrews.

“We realize that Mr. Erekat and his ilk do not put much stock in archaeology or history, which, to put it mildly, do not support his contentions,” they wrote in a statement issued to reporters at the conference.“However, it is our hope that as eyewitnesses to that ancient history, we can put an end to his nonsense once and for all.” They noted that in recent days Mr. Erekat contradicted his earlier statements to Westerners in Munich, proudly proclaiming his Jordanian Bedouin ancestry.

“It would behoove Palestinians to stick to facts,” recommended Yavin, who ruled the city-state of Hatzor in the second millennium BCE.“I know what it’s like to have Hebrews take over where you live, and I must say, you modern Palestinians are a bunch of wusses.” He noted that the ancient conquerors had few qualms about wholesale slaughter, whereas Palestinians today whine about restrictions on movement and Israelite appropriation of land.“Deal with it, girls,” he spat.

Amirapu added that he felt personally slighted by the idea that Palestinians might in any way carry his genes.“My mighty kingdom sat astride the crossroads of Assyria and Egypt,” he pronounced.“I resent even the insinuation that these desert people from distant Arabia, whose combined armies could not defeat a ragtag group of Second World War refugees, represent my progeny.”

Erekat was unavailable for comment, said a spokesman, as he was busy writing an article claiming that the Palestinians were already in the Levant when Homo Sapiens moved out of Africa.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#117031 Feb 18, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Uzi actually reads the Bible.
You hateful minions pluck a little truth from the Bible and wrap your pathetic lies around them.
and then some..........
Gray

Richmond, VA

#117034 Feb 18, 2014
SevenElevenes wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Gray! And your posts are excellent, informative, honest and all 100% credible ... Ratty and his co-vermin associates never offer a rebuttal against you. Simply because they can't .. and yes most Rattys are (not even good) liars; their ubiquitous father being the architect of the LIE.
Thanks for the kind words, I don't even read the Hasbarat "Responses" any more as they're all alike. You could switch the names around on them and nobody would know the difference.

I know I must be doing something right as they spend so much time gossiping about & vilifying me to rational Posters.

Do you too feel like it's an honor to be hated by pro Genocide, pro Wars-for-Israel, raving miscreants?

Someone asked a few weeks ago: "Where are all the smart Jews?"; I assume meaning educated defenders of Israel.

There are positive things about the country and some of the more courageous anti Occupation, anti War groups in Israel are the only ones REALLY trying to save the country from growing enmity, BDS, and Resistance fighters that are benefiting from an increasing
Russian presence and the sophisticated weaponry they are bringing through their naval base there.

“Russia steps up delivery of drones, guided bombs to Syria”
http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/1.569...

“Syria backbone of anti-Israel resistance”

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/01/30/34846...
EXCERPT “A senior Iranian official has described Syria as the “backbone of the anti-Israel resistance front,” noting that Lebanon would not have succeeded in its struggle against Israel without Syria’s support."CONTINUED

American sentiment is growing against Israel and the present
regional Quagmire. AIPAC is losing its once omnipotent clout but Israel's militant Zionists are too myopic to see the train coming.

I think you may enjoy this article in particular:

“Russia, Syria and the Decline of American Hegemony — Israel Shamir”
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2013/11/02/ru...
EXCERPT “ Israel Shamir reports that according to diplomatic leaks, missiles launched against Syria, apparently by the US but perhaps by Israel, were, according to the Asia Times and Middle Eastern newspapers, either shot down by Russian ship-based sea-to-air defenses or rendered helpless by powerful Russian GPS jammers.

This decisive response from a major nuclear power, together with the British Parliament’s loud NO and the same coming from the UN, the US public and Congress together with NATO’s lack of enthusiasm resulted in the Obama regime having second and better thoughts." CONTINUED

If Hezbollah could do what it did to this US funded Regional superpower in '06, imagine what today's more numerous Resistance can do in the future.

Many thanks and best wishes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 16 min Aura Mytha 15,295
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min Buck Crick 983,028
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Just Think 683,544
Sex 2 hr Supersquirrel69 1
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 3 hr Unanimous 7
Venting Against FAKE Americans 5 hr Mint Julep 3
JakeDover34 Add me on snap!! 7 hr Jakedover34 1
More from around the web