Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
100,861 - 100,880 of 115,083 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol - when you're on a loser - you constantly talk about "hasbarats" - because "how could you possibly compete with paid employees of the Israeli state" ....
It's pathetic - you have to make yourself believe you are really "up against them" - that there is a "them" ... It's what makes you tick obviously
And veterans today IS a hate site - even the name would suggest it - "we the patriots" ... And all that crap - and certainly the articles within the site seems completely obsessed with Israel and "Jews taking over the world"
You got it correct. Gaye loves that site and even writes short lies for them, working for his Pakistani Boss. Check it out. Link included. Rupees anyone?

>Veterans Today ( www.veteranstoday.com ) is pleased to announce the appointment of Lt. General Hamid Gul, former head of Pakistan’s ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence), to its Editorial Board of Directors..........

http://www.veteranstodaynetwork.com/2010/08/f ...
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Except that I am a Catholic woman, you fcktard little twerp.
I, like most rational people, recognize the moral truth. I therefore support Israel.
Also, go fck yourself, jag-off.
That nic should give you a hint. All the 7-11's here in the states are run by closet muslims. That's why the stores smell like urine and peanuts.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

SevenElves wrote:
<quoted text>

murder of Palestinian children

Palestinian infants laid out in a morge

the murder of innocents including children by Jews.

innocent blood as the murdering Jews.
Do you have Tourette syndrome, creepy little man, or are you just pulling up cheap repeated imagery because you're a feckless wad of nerves? They watch you.
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

FULL TIME HASBARAT WHINES "VICTIM"
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol - when you're on a loser - you constantly talk about "hasbarats" - because "how could you possibly compete with paid employees of the Israeli state" ....
It's pathetic - you have to make yourself believe you are really "up against them" - that there is a "them" ... It's what makes you tick obviously
And veterans today IS a hate site - even the name would suggest it - "we the patriots" ... And all that crap - and certainly the articles within the site seems completely obsessed with Israel and "Jews taking over the world"
1.Cite one instance where I have reviled the Jewish people or VT called them "cockroaches"
you can't because you're a proven liar

2. Just because a site doesn't have C.A.M.E.R.A.'s imprimatur (look it up) doesn't make it a hate site.

3. I just finished proving you're a liar

4. Who has the most comments, you or me; You're the Full Timer

5. Look at your gaggle of off topic buddies; none of you obsessed clowns can come up with anything positive about Israel: I have!

Now, dog paddle on back to the shallow end of the think tank, lil fella
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

KEYS TAPPING; HASBARAT YAPPING....
Faith wrote:
In a recent poll, it was revealed that 86% of Americans support Israel in their fight against the stinking terrorist apes that refer to themselves as "palestinians". We have clearly understood the situation. We have morals.
Thats funny; what "poll" was that, "Flakey"? "Hasbara Today"

Even Jews are giving up on your Zionist Regime.

Why are you hear when your "heart" is there?

....Need bus fare?

“American Jews are giving up on Israel”
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/american-jews-...
EXCERPT “Just 10 percent of American-Jewish voters said Israel was their highest priority when they went to the polls, according to a recent exit poll conducted by the pro-peace Israel lobby J Street. Nine out of 10 said domestic issues like job rates and health care were their top concerns.”CONTINUED

“The Americans’ awakening against Israel’s haemorrhaging of their tax dollars”
http://www.redressonline.com/2013/09/the-amer...
EXCERPT “Americans are waking up. One has only to look at the grassroots campaigns that are cropping up across the US, something that would have been inconceivable just a few years ago.
• Israel is a wealthy nation. Its per capita income (GDP) is higher than most of Europe. It is not a needy country.
• The US needs the money at home. Almost any domestic need is of higher priority than sending money to Israel.
• Israel refuses to act in US interests. US foreign policy requires Israel to stop building settlements in the West Bank, East Jerusalem, the Golan Heights… Israel refuses, but the US continues to send aid. Does this make sense?
• Israel has conducted some of the most massive spying operations against the US government, and has killed US citizens, including Rachel Corrie, James Miller, Furkan Dogan, Dr Khaled Salah, Mohammed Salah and many others.
• Israel seeks visa waiver privileges in the US but wants to be able to exclude large numbers of US citizens from entry to Israel.
• Israel deliberately attacked US naval forces in an unprovoked attacked on a lightly armed vessel, the USS Liberty, in international waters on 8 June 1967, with more than 200 American casualties, including 34 deaths, almost sinking the vessel, despite clear US Navy markings, including a large American flag.
• Israel pushes the US into wars that benefit Israel much more than the US, such as Iraq…
• Israel is committing massive human rights violations, often with the support of US aid. Israel refuses to allow its non-Jewish citizens (mostly Palestinians) to live in more than 90 per cent of the country, and discriminates in jobs, schools, public services and many other ways. Why should we support this?
• Israel promotes war and discrimination in many parts of the world through the use of weapons, spy agencies and mercenary services.

PLEASE GOOGLE FOR MORE INFORMATION:
1. No Tax Dollars to Israel

2. Coalition to Stop $30 Billion to Israel

3. If American Knew

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Gay wrote:
KEYS TAPPING YAPPING....
<quoted text>
Does dumping endless spam make you feel intelligent?
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

SevenElevenes wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that almost correct, oh Evil One's little helper. It was, I believe, 86% of Jew Americans support 'Israel' in the genocidal actions against the innocent occupied Palestinians ... so if you're gonna post here, goon-dope-head, get your facts in order first.
"Flakey" doesn't "do" facts. I wonder which telephone poll was talking to her about Americans loving a backstabbing & parasitic, little Nazi Colony?

I like to use sources to back up my assertions unlike our hysterical ,little Hasbarats

If America's Jews are embarrassed by their Genocidal, little enclave of Sociopaths, I doubt if LOYAL Americans love a stte that kills them with one hand and picks their pockets with the other:

“American Jews are giving up on Israel”
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/american-jews-...
EXCERPT “Just 10 percent of American-Jewish voters said Israel was their highest priority when they went to the polls, according to a recent exit poll conducted by the pro-peace Israel lobby J Street. Nine out of 10 said domestic issues like job rates and health care were their top concerns.”CONTINUED

AND...the following notes that even fewer Jews support Ziono-Land

“Some Israelis don’t speak out in favor of boycott for fear of consequences”
http://mondoweiss.net/2013/12/israelis-boycot...
EXCERPT “ The other day the New York Times ran an article on the boycott-Israel measure&#8232;passed by the American Studies Association that included three quotations from Israelis who criticized the American scholars.
What the Times failed to inform its readers that there is a law in Israel against advocating for boycott. Is it really so surprising that only critics of boycott spoke up?
Writes Ofer Neiman, a boycott advocate for Boycott from Within:" CONTINUED

Keep rattling their cages

Thanks
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

Memorable moments from the diary of a Pakistani Shill:

Gaye says:
“Dutch who lied to us about the terrorist's passport or the Israelis, yes, let's admit who they really are”

Yes, Gaye, let’s admit who they really are…Proof anyone? Who killed that peace loving Hamas Terrorist and subscriber to Veteran’s Today? POS deserved to die. Hey, he killed two soldiers. Where’s your grief? Fake.

Gaye says:
“Pakistan has proven to be a far more Helpful, Honest Ally To INFORMED Americans and is simply slandered by Ziono-Media because Zionists have Hated, Threatened and Framed Pakistan since Moshe Dayan's Time.”

Yo Paki Lover, where do you think most of these were hiding when they were dispatched to Allah? Only this month’s worth. Month ain’t over, yet. Great job, Mouthpiece. You get 2000 Rupees for that one
>Drone strikes have killed more than 71 people since Sept. 2, according to an Associated Press tally based on accounts by intelligence officials.<

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2010/09/20/wo ...

Gaye’s link to that “America first” website written by ME conduit to the West, Gordon Duff says:
“Do you think the people who walked him around passport control at Schipol Airport could have only done so with the highly secure special keys available only to the security company running the airport? Of course you know who these people are.

“Of course you know who these people are.““ Do you think the people who walked him around……..” ad nauseum

Again, proof? Ooooh if I only I had proof, I could print it. It doesn’t matter, I’ll print it anyway.

Check your shoes, Folks. There’s the smell of poop in the air.
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>FULL TIME HASBARAT WHINES "VICTIM"

1.Cite one instance where I have reviled the Jewish people or VT called them "cockroaches"
you can't because you're a proven liar

2. Just because a site doesn't have C.A.M.E.R.A.'s imprimatur (look it up) doesn't make it a hate site.

3. I just finished proving you're a liar

4. Who has the most comments, you or me; You're the Full Timer

5. Look at your gaggle of off topic buddies; none of you obsessed clowns can come up with anything positive about Israel: I have!

Now, dog paddle on back to the shallow end of the think tank, lil fella
You've reviled the Jewish people by being a holocaust denier -- putting up hate sites as "proof" ....

I actually bothered to phone Red Cross to ask them whether they knew about the false sites quoting them - and they are aware of it - have tried to put an end to it - one of the people I spoke with actually said to me - with a laugh and a shrug - that there'd always "be mad people out there who wants to believe something" - they put it on the internet on a rogue site - and the people who believe such things - will just go on believing ...

So he said - it's difficult because "we're dealing with a small group of people on the fringes of society" - his actual words

So .... I don't see how you can be much more hateful than you are ...

And I don't believe for a second you've ever been working with people who are very vulnerable or mentally Ill - other than perhaps - maybe - as an advocate who's been there yourself as a service user - and therefore can perhaps do something for a fellow sufferer .... I do not believe you're very well yourself and does sound like you have huge issues ..

But apart from that - your way of presenting yourself on here - and all your prejudices and calling people names all over the place - does not seem like someone who'd have the empathy and insight never mind the professionalism to be able to work with vulnerable people - I mean god forbid a Jew or an Israeli came by ...
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

well at least they aren't blaming Bush for the problem.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Faith wrote:
In a recent poll, it was revealed that 86% of Americans support Israel in their fight against the stinking terrorist apes that refer to themselves as "palestinians". We have clearly understood the situation. We have morals.
God Bless America abd its wonderful citizens. No room for islam with any democracy.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Gray wrote:
BEWARE:
HASBARATTERY UNDER WAY<quoted text>
Hello,
I noticed somewhere in this threat that one of our interchangeable Hasbarats launched another dishonest and hysterical screed against my choice of “Veteran’s Today” for “Diary of an Israeli Shill”. I could just as easily chosen a number of sources:
Diary of an Israeli Shill - Political Hotwire
politicalhotwire.com/political.../77234-diary... ;
Diary of an Israeli Shill - Odinist.com Folkish Odinist Forum
www.odinist.com › Forum › > Midgard › News&#8206;
The Progressive Mind » poorrichard's blog: Diary of an Israeli Shill
www.theprogressivemind.info/... ;
Diary of an Israeli Shill | Global Unrest - Before It's News
beforeitsnews.com/global-unrest/.../diary-of-... ;
“Veterans Today” is the most hated sites among our traitorous, vulgar, & Off Topic Hasbarats because many of their varied contributing authors (Jewish and non Jewish) have experience with Military Intelligence and inside sources.
The varied authors occasionally verify the Military aspect of Israeli betrayals of America’s troops, American fought Wars for Israel and underscore Israel’s strategic detriment to U.S. Interests.
Everything claimed by that Hasbarat is a complete lie as are their personal attacks, fawning claims of an angelic IDF etc
I don’t need to rely on “Hate Sites” to support my observations of Israel’s Regional threat, Genocide and “False Flag” attacks on America’s soldiers.
Exposing Israeli’ long history of censored betrayals of the US is a Hot Button for Zionist Hasbarats, hence their especially frantic slander. All of those betrayals presented by “Veterans Today” are heavily supported by forensic experts, eye witness accounts and other Independent sources not under Zionist ownership.
For example, VT exposes Zionist treachery with the support of fellow Veterans who were on the USS Liberty; those who survived Israel’s deliberate attack on that American ship, the intentional Israeli strafing of lowered life rafts and the subsequent cover up.
As a Veteran with friends and family well established in our Military, I have a special interest against additional Wars for Israel. During my time in a rapid deployment Airborne team I was told to “Watch your back around those Israeli Bast-rdts”
Anyway, I don’t need to tell you about the deapths to which these Hasbarats will stoop.
Thanks,
Interesting, too bad they are lies, pure nazi lies.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

SevenElves wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look folks!... tty ... it's why Ratslayer has such fun with the vermin.
Will they be closely observing you again this next weekend? Tell me more about how you abused by Jews while in the mental facility.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
From almost one day to the next she turned from being a fundamentalist Christian - pro Israel - "hasbarat of all hasbarats" ... Anti Islam (she now says "radical Islam" - like now it's "not the Jews - only *zionists*- yeah right - but also sucks up to people on here who deny the holocaust)
Her change as too fast - too fundamentalist - she's been a Muslim all along ... She's no Christian that's for sure
Because I admit to being an atheist now - although was brought up in Denmark as a Christian - she says I have no right to speak about her alleged religious belief ... Because I questioned her "Christian faith" - and being as fanatical and hateful as she is ...
Mark my words - that one is NOT a Christian ...
I agree. She is not a Christian at all. Neither are her fellow minions.

They are really showing their hatred for the Word of God and the Testimony of Jesus Christ.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You better bless them zio-camel humper.
They feed you.
You can thank many here too for their big brown curly zionist asscrack licking tongue.
You know the hysterical hasbarat club of confort ladyboys.
Do you re-use your tampons, Coccyx? Still fixated on those brown tongues. No doubt what you do in your free time. Those rest rooms are fertile grounds for filth like you. I would suggest you fall in but you probably swim there already. Smelly Frenchfry
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
This one is a nazi educated idiot. Thanks for trying to straighten out the lies , but in this case it wont help , nazis will be stinking nazis forever.
Have fun
You're right.

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No Orion what she belongs to is the group of Israeli scumbags who denigrate the Palestinians and their plight
That's right keep correcting your fellow minions. They need help.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
Now people may be able to start seeing why 2/3 of Jews who are living at the time of the return of Jesus will be annihilated in Israel. The ones who rule with Jesus will be called from their graves to assist him
You are just sick in your delusions. No point in asking for scriptual proof. You never can provide it.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

SevenElevenes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look folks!... a retarded rat! How sad but how strange too, I mean most rats are quite cunning and clever. Not Ratty ... it's why Ratslayer has such fun with the vermin.
You are no better than what you accuse anyone else, you never deliver attachments just this childish vulgar ramblings, so remember most will see your ramblings as just that, ramblings
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You've reviled the Jewish people by being a holocaust denier -- putting up hate sites as "proof" ....
I actually bothered to phone Red Cross to ask them whether they knew about the false sites quoting them - and they are aware of it - have tried to put an end to it - one of the people I spoke with actually said to me - with a laugh and a shrug - that there'd always "be mad people out there who wants to believe something" - they put it on the internet on a rogue site - and the people who believe such things - will just go on believing ...
So he said - it's difficult because "we're dealing with a small group of people on the fringes of society" - his actual words
So .... I don't see how you can be much more hateful than you are ...
And I don't believe for a second you've ever been working with people who are very vulnerable or mentally Ill - other than perhaps - maybe - as an advocate who's been there yourself as a service user - and therefore can perhaps do something for a fellow sufferer .... I do not believe you're very well yourself and does sound like you have huge issues ..
But apart from that - your way of presenting yourself on here - and all your prejudices and calling people names all over the place - does not seem like someone who'd have the empathy and insight never mind the professionalism to be able to work with vulnerable people - I mean god forbid a Jew or an Israeli came by ...
Very well said, danetoo, thank you as well for contacting Red Cross to get some insight. I have friends that go to Israel on a regular basis and talk quite openly and they have read some of the hate mongers postings and just laugh and say just ignore them, has nothing to do with reality it is just prejudice and jealousy talking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

465 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 3 min Fa-Foxy 23
6.5 inches big or small? (Feb '13) 3 min andet1987 12
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min JOHN 4,700
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min BenAdam 720,520
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min marge 532,769
Birthers question Obama's citizenship and passport (Oct '11) 26 min yon 71
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 26 min Raghav 496
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 59 min eyeful 172,395
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 256,493
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Szajen 75
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••