Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
100,781 - 100,800 of 117,975 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
ocxz

Reunion

#116892 Feb 17, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep posting my name db.You don't have the credibility to make anyone look like anything. I believe Jim Justice over you.
You are so full of hate you had to create a hateful god. You didn't need to, satan is always guiding little minions like you.
If there was 1 chance out of a million of Usa being in conflict with the zionist state, there would be 1 chance out of 1 that you'd become straight away a zionist shill informer for the ennemy.
That goes for the other dormant zionist traitor to the Usa Jimmy Justpiss.

What a nation of two faced traitors.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#116893 Feb 17, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious ?
When one.
Even more hilarity. Keep them coming, stooge. You're on a roll!
ocxz

Reunion

#116894 Feb 17, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Even more hilarity. Keep them coming with their milky sausages, stooge. I'm on a matzo-balls and zio-sausage roll diet!
is There any hope that one day you'll write a relevent comment, or is that Big Brown zionist Asscrawling tongue of yours already shaped Exclusively to service zionist aahhhsshholes and milky sausages ?
now that's hilarious.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116895 Feb 17, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
If there was 1 chance out of a million of Usa being in conflict with the zionist state, there would be 1 chance out of 1 that you'd become straight away a zionist shill informer for the ennemy.
That goes for the other dormant zionist traitor to the Usa Jimmy Justpiss.
What a nation of two faced traitors.
I think she is one already as is Jimmy liar. She doesn't understand scripture, swears like a trooper and supports an illegal state that came about through killing and intimidation. It's no wonder that real Christians support the cause of the Palestinians. They can see the truth and don't deny what actually happened. As far as Jmmy liar goes he he has one big mouth and no evidence for his claims. If there had have been any evidence he is the type that would most definitely provided it

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116896 Feb 17, 2014
*he

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#116897 Feb 17, 2014
ox wrote:
<quoted text>
is There any hope that one day you'll write a relevent comment, or is that Big Brown zionist Asscrawling tongue of yours alr
now that's hilarious.
By 'comment' you must mean dumping esoteric propaganda. Face it, internet crawler– without it, you're a semi-literate slob with an attitude, aren't you?
USA Born

Upland, CA

#116898 Feb 17, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
If there was 1 chance out of a million of Usa being in conflict with the zionist state, there would be 1 chance out of 1 that you'd become straight away a zionist shill informer for the ennemy.
That goes for the other dormant zionist traitor to the Usa Jimmy Justpiss.
What a nation of two faced traitors.
If, if, if. Daydream away punk. I've read the Book of Revalation, you lose.
USA Born

Upland, CA

#116899 Feb 17, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
is There any hope that one day you'll write a relevent comment, or is that Big Brown zionist Asscrawling tongue of yours already shaped Exclusively to service zionist aahhhsshholes and milky sausages ?
now that's hilarious.
Like your demonic rants really go somewhere. You guys are funny.
USA Born

Upland, CA

#116900 Feb 17, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she is one already as is Jimmy liar. She doesn't understand scripture, swears like a trooper and supports an illegal state that came about through killing and intimidation. It's no wonder that real Christians support the cause of the Palestinians. They can see the truth and don't deny what actually happened. As far as Jmmy liar goes he he has one big mouth and no evidence for his claims. If there had have been any evidence he is the type that would most definitely provided it
You are no Christian. Not once did the Messiah say kill, hate, murder, exterminate, etc.
USA Born

Upland, CA

#116901 Feb 17, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
By 'comment' you must mean dumping esoteric propaganda. Face it, internet crawler– without it, you're a semi-literate slob with an attitude, aren't you?
Another splinter group. They feel blessed if they can get ten members.
USA Born

Upland, CA

#116902 Feb 17, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she is one already as is Jimmy liar. She doesn't understand scripture, swears like a trooper and supports an illegal state that came about through killing and intimidation. It's no wonder that real Christians support the cause of the Palestinians. They can see the truth and don't deny what actually happened. As far as Jmmy liar goes he he has one big mouth and no evidence for his claims. If there had have been any evidence he is the type that would most definitely provided it
Now you want evidence for his claim. That is what I posted to you. Using my words smartie?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116903 Feb 17, 2014
The Jews of today are not directed by Jesus or his teachings. The fact that Jesus taught none of the actions of what the present day Jews did and continue to do highlight how far they have strayed from the truth. Even Pilate recognized that Jesus was innocent but what did the Jews say in relation to the matter?

“So they cried out,‘Away with Him, away with Him, crucify Him!’ Pilate said to them,‘Shall I crucify your King?’ The chief priests answered,‘We have no king but Caesar’”(John 19:15).

When the Jews called for Jesus’ crucifixion, they pledged their allegiance to Caesar, the Roman ruler who was exalted as though he was a god. They rejected Jesus, the one who was divinely chosen to be their King.

Whatever Pilate’s motive, he deliberately made it plain to all observers of the crucifixion that the King of the Jews was hanging on that cross. The Jews, of course, rejected that idea and protested Pilate’s decision to state he was King of the Jews. Yet it was fitting that Pilate put this sign on the cross. It was here at the cross that the Jewish nation, as a collective group, ceased to be God’s chosen people. Because they refused to believe in Christ, they were cut off
ocxz

Reunion

#116904 Feb 17, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
If, if, if. Daydream away punk. I've read the Book of Revalation, you lose.
The book of Revalation, lol, hasbarat revised edition, i presume.
Naah you read only your zionist agenda and act as a resonate chamber for the zionist occupying criminal entity in Palestine.
your brown curly tongue conveniently shaped for zionist a$-scracks is devoted to spreading your masters bullshit while pretensing a religious attitude.
ocxz

Reunion

#116905 Feb 17, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
When I 'comment' you know it means dumping zionist propaganda. Face it, i'm a zionist a$-scrawler– with a big brown stinky tongue, with a semi-literate slob with an attitude, aren't I?
Can't say much have to regurgitate zio-goo while i stick my finger up my poophole so can only type 2 lines max.
revolting.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116906 Feb 17, 2014
Now people may be able to start seeing why 2/3 of Jews who are living at the time of the return of Jesus will be annihilated in Israel. The ones who rule with Jesus will be called from their graves to assist him
danetoo

London, UK

#116907 Feb 17, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>She claims to be a Christian too. She also stated to dantoo "we don't have souls". Can't trust anything from her. I say her because she says she's a nurse and mentions her husband. But who knows?
From almost one day to the next she turned from being a fundamentalist Christian - pro Israel - "hasbarat of all hasbarats" ... Anti Islam (she now says "radical Islam" - like now it's "not the Jews - only *zionists*- yeah right - but also sucks up to people on here who deny the holocaust)

Her change as too fast - too fundamentalist - she's been a Muslim all along ... She's no Christian that's for sure

Because I admit to being an atheist now - although was brought up in Denmark as a Christian - she says I have no right to speak about her alleged religious belief ... Because I questioned her "Christian faith" - and being as fanatical and hateful as she is ...

Mark my words - that one is NOT a Christian ...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#116908 Feb 17, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
revolting.
The word should start with a CAP, internet illiterate. Try again.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#116909 Feb 17, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Now people may be able to start seeing why 2/3 of Jews who are living at the time of the return of Jesus will be annihilated in Israel. The ones who rule with Jesus will be called from their graves to assist him
Well aren't YOU an upbeat little lackey of Muslim extremists, hag?
danetoo

London, UK

#116910 Feb 17, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! You are one of them you PMF!

I hope Danetoo is reading this. You and your deceit really hurt that person.You didn't care one bit. It was more than obvious she was taken back by your behavior. You insulted and berated her on this forum. I hope she realizes you may come back under a different name.

You are evil.
I did - and she is evil ....

She rejoices in causing pain ... It makes her life worth living

I have argued with radical Islamists who were kinder than her ... Who actually had a sense of humour at the end of the day ...

She is cold and evil ...

And I cannot for a second believe she's a Christian ...
danetoo

London, UK

#116911 Feb 17, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Now people may be able to start seeing why 2/3 of Jews who are living at the time of the return of Jesus will be annihilated in Israel. The ones who rule with Jesus will be called from their graves to assist him
Yeah - evil one

Radical Muslim that you are - definitely not a Christian ...

Jesus would spit in your face - and it would burn you ... Leave a mark ...

You are horrific

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Buck Crick 733,058
AOL - Do not use 7 min yon 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min Stephania 599,945
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 12 min Just TLC 4,338
nuru massage service in Dubai ,Dubai massage nu... (Feb '14) 16 min dubaimassage 9
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 18 min Falcon 746
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 21 min dubaimassage 98
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 258,001
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 538,995
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Blck 106
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••