Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121925 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

ocxz

Paris, France

#116783 Feb 16, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know i write that all by my little self, like a racist hasbarat?
right on
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#116784 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please you are like the proverbial oscillating light. Repetitious and boring. It's take you how many hours to come back with this puny response. I can't waste any more time on trying to educate you, you really are too stupid. BTW tell me where I associated the Abrahamic covenant with the current day Jews. What I stated was that what the Jews did as a group what with stealing, murder and lies is never condoned by God. 2/3 of the Jews will disappear from the face of the earth when Jesus returns as is written in prophecy. You are the liar not me and you are unable to answer any of the questions that I have put to you. Now go and cry to someone else
Did you not say the Jews were no longer entitled to the land? Tell the truth if you can.

The Jews will disappear from the face of the earth? What does that mean? If
you mean there will be no Jew, Gentile etc, I agree. Paul wrote that but you said you didn't believe Paul's writings.
ocxz

Paris, France

#116785 Feb 16, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>You nailed his sorry bony asz again. Good job. Don't let this miserable old coot wear you down. I along with many others, are waiting for mother nature put him where he belongs. Fertilizer, but not in my garden.
Is it true you are being paid to be a pervert ?
You sound like a demented mentally impaired Yumpin zionist douchebag.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#116786 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please you are like the proverbial oscillating light. Repetitious and boring. It's take you how many hours to come back with this puny response. I can't waste any more time on trying to educate you, you really are too stupid. BTW tell me where I associated the Abrahamic covenant with the current day Jews. What I stated was that what the Jews did as a group what with stealing, murder and lies is never condoned by God. 2/3 of the Jews will disappear from the face of the earth when Jesus returns as is written in prophecy. You are the liar not me and you are unable to answer any of the questions that I have put to you. Now go and cry to someone else
You can never educate me. I wouldn't trust anything coming from you. You are a lying judgemental.

You haven't proven anything you lying minion.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#116787 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
I'd like all the good folks here to know how I an able bring" ancient entertainment and old blood" to this thread by introducing the likes of JJ and Faith. I have both of them running around on three different forums like blue ass flies. They have been posting their hatred on these forums for years and thought it was only fair that you become aware of who they are
You are a pompous joke.
ocxz

Paris, France

#116788 Feb 16, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>You can gargle his marmalade Ignoramus. It designed especially for know nothings like you with hatred in your hearts for Jew. You see nothing else. Don't give that Zionist crap. It's Jews. Gaye exposes himself at school bus stops. Where is the condemnation of Egypt doing exactly what Israel has done to protect its people from this plague called "Palestinians"? I've asked a dozen times and NOT ONE ANSWER. Ask Jew Hater Gaye that one while you bobbing for his lap apples. You be careful, whatever your nic is. Israel will kick your asz sideways. Has nothing to do with the Lord.
Hey zionist shill, this is not Egypt forum.
You go condemn Egypt and twist your diapers in the Egypt forum, ratpoophole.

And,

poor Ratty Loaded wiith anger and bitterness about the world pointing the finger at his zionist daddies zionist murderers and land thieves, bugger off from Palestine, and take Ratloder with you far away.

You want an answer

back to Palestine.
bye bye the invaders.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116789 Feb 16, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not say the Jews were no longer entitled to the land? Tell the truth if you can.
The Jews will disappear from the face of the earth? What does that mean? If
you mean there will be no Jew, Gentile etc, I agree. Paul wrote that but you said you didn't believe Paul's writings

The majority of the current Jews yes.There are other covenants after the Abrahamic one. The majority of the current ones do not practice their religion and they steal, kill, discriminate,and yet their very religion they use to claim a right to the land in what is supposedly a democracy. Jesus stated by their fruit you will know them and that is why when he returns 2/3rds of them will be anihilated. Jesus warned his true followers what to watch out for. I don't believe Paul's writings and think that he was a one man show who did not teach what the disciples taught. He never even met Jesus and he contradicts himself at times

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#116790 Feb 16, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a pompous joke.
As are you when you claim to be a Christian. This is more the type of person who you are supporting

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>

Faithy you give yourself far too much credit. As far as your foul language goes when you degrade women by using such terms yes I will report you every time

<faith wrote>

You are such a stupid c*nt.

Her language is right up your street. Make yourself at home

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#116791 Feb 16, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You can never educate me. I wouldn't trust anything coming from you. You are a lying judgemental.
You haven't proven anything you lying minion.
Oh please you have spent the last couple of months constantly posting to me wanting information and when I have provided it and proven you wrong you have turned on me like a witch on her broomstick and then sailed off into the sunset to lick your dented pride. You are such a hypocrite. BTW try and get some new material your same repetitious accusations are wearing a bit thin

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#116792 Feb 16, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>

bye bye the invaders.
You're rather dumb, aren't you, listless slob?
ocxz

Paris, France

#116793 Feb 16, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm rather dumb, aren't I, why can't i express myself properly?
you are,

&

get some help, you need medication,
and constant watch.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#116794 Feb 16, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
you are,
&
and constant watch.
It needs a circuit breaker to break the loop. LOL

An NFL Fan

USA

#116795 Feb 16, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>

Well aren't you the nimble-minded one, imbecile?
ocxz

Paris, France

#116796 Feb 16, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am the nimble-minded one, the real imbecile.
i feel for you.
to be reduced from 2 liners to 1 liner.
talk about brevity...

An NFL Fan

USA

#116797 Feb 16, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>

to be reduced from 2 liners to 1 liner.
talk about brevity...
Again, sentences begin with CAPITAL letters, OK, genius?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#116798 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please you have spent the last couple of months constantly posting to me wanting information and when I have provided it and proven you wrong you have turned on me like a witch on her broomstick and then sailed off into the sunset to lick your dented pride. You are such a hypocrite. BTW try and get some new material your same repetitious accusations are wearing a bit thin
How Christian of you hypocrite.

I don't want information from you. I want you to prove what you idiotic claims about the scriptures. I should go back and get your interpretation on the Kingdom of God. That was funny and pathetic at the same time. I've never had the displeasure of communicating with someone so nasty, judgemental, and hateful as you. The way you brag about yourself and run others down shows an inferiority complex at least.

Still no proof. Just shows what a nasty liar you are. Proves you only claim to be smart. I'm sure you make yourself very proud.

Just go back to your conversation with your like minded buddies and leave the Bible out of it. I'm tired of your ignorant lies.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#116799 Feb 16, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
How Christian of you hypocrite.
I don't want information from you. I want you to prove what you idiotic claims about the scriptures. I should go back and get your interpretation on the Kingdom of God. That was funny and pathetic at the same time. I've never had the displeasure of communicating with someone so nasty, judgemental, and hateful as you. The way you brag about yourself and run others down shows an inferiority complex at least.
Still no proof. Just shows what a nasty liar you are. Proves you only claim to be smart. I'm sure you make yourself very proud.
Just go back to your conversation with your like minded buddies and leave the Bible out of it. I'm tired of your ignorant lies.
Fine I'm happy to leave the situation as it was before you so rudely interrupted my postings with your foul language.I've wasted enough time trying to answer your questions but to no avail due to your preconceived ideas. Don't bother posting me with any more of your stupid questions. You can't teach an old dog new tricks as they say, so run along and go and do your own thing
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#116800 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine I'm happy to leave the situation as it was before you so rudely interrupted my postings with your foul language.I've wasted enough time trying to answer your questions but to no avail due to your preconceived ideas. Don't bother posting me with any more of your stupid questions. You can't teach an old dog new tricks as they say, so run along and go and do your own thing
I'll post anything I want when I want, just like you do db. Stop your stupid posts about the scriptures and we won't go there.

No proof provided makes you look as stupid as you really are. It's doubtful you even knew where to look.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#116801 Feb 16, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
they say that the sincerest form of compliment is copying someone .. and as you are still using Uzi's name ...I'd say you are complimenting him in a sort of weird way
I have not been to Reunion - but been to Africa, Asia, Madagascar, Pacific Ocean (Fiji Islands), USA, Canada ... everywhere in Europe, as I used to work as a stewardess for a major airline and so I am not a stranger to the world and beauty
I am very happy indeed with my present situation ... which I don't even think I have talked of in here and I absolutely assure you, there is nothing lacking anywhere
I just cannot stand closed up people ... hypocrites like the Oz "nurse" ... she's about as sincere as a rattlesnake .... and the only reason you "like her" is because she shares your opinions - a month or so ago, you'd have hated her ... just goes to show what a false person she is.
THAT is what I do not like.
As I have said on here - I am a member of 2 Israeli / Palestinian peace organisations, the manifestos of which many Israelis don't agree with - and I have many friendly discussions with both Palestinians and Israeli jews and Israeli Arabs - my son's family in Israel introduced me to them in fact, as they are quite liberal and left wing and want to see a peaceful solution with the Palestinians and think they are being treated badly
But ANY attempts to agree to disagree and having some sort of constructive debate with the haters on here fail completely - I have tried so many times - when Sheilaa changed - I attempted with her for the first few weeks - sent her links to organisations that promote understanding rather than hatred, but I was completely ignored and just "hated on" ...
What good do you actually think you do for the Palestinians by being so closed up and so hostile and calling everyone names whom you don't agree with
All that happens is that you are called names back .. and so it goes on
Nice post. It sounds like you have a very interesting position.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#116802 Feb 16, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll post anything I want when I want, just like you do db. Stop your stupid posts about the scriptures and we won't go there.
No proof provided makes you look as stupid as you really are. It's doubtful you even knew where to look.
You were the one begging for them.You were the one who corrected yourself not me,remember??? LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Gabriel 981,354
_____POPE Francis 100% EXPOSED_____ 18 min sharona 5
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 30 min ROCCO 104,742
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min True Christian-Jew 673,309
Racism, Genocide and BIG OIL 59 min Perry Mason jr 4
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr True Christian-Jew 445,870
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Holy Child Jehova... 619,377
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr bad bob 184,620
More from around the web