Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#116752 Feb 16, 2014
SevenElevenes wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a little hint of satanism in your 'voice' vermin ... be careful Ratty .... a word of forgiveness to the Lord God, Great Master of Creation ....., as indeed we all must do, is advisable.
Gray exposes the evil in our midst; why do you persecute him so? Be glad, nay, be thankful for his words of wisdom.
You can gargle his marmalade Ignoramus. It designed especially for know nothings like you with hatred in your hearts for Jew. You see nothing else. Don't give that Zionist crap. It's Jews. Gaye exposes himself at school bus stops. Where is the condemnation of Egypt doing exactly what Israel has done to protect its people from this plague called "Palestinians"? I've asked a dozen times and NOT ONE ANSWER. Ask Jew Hater Gaye that one while you bobbing for his lap apples. You be careful, whatever your nic is. Israel will kick your asz sideways. Has nothing to do with the Lord.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116753 Feb 16, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>You can gargle his marmalade Ignoramus. It designed especially for know nothings like you with hatred in your hearts for Jew. You see nothing else. Don't give that Zionist crap. It's Jews. Gaye exposes himself at school bus stops. Where is the condemnation of Egypt doing exactly what Israel has done to protect its people from this plague called "Palestinians"? I've asked a dozen times and NOT ONE ANSWER. Ask Jew Hater Gaye that one while you bobbing for his lap apples. You be careful, whatever your nic is. Israel will kick your asz sideways. Has nothing to do with the Lord.
What a creep stalking others.Sounds like you are the dirty little scumbag who exposes himself to one and all. Bobbing and weaving is what you do best and you deflect it onto others. The only thing Israel will be doing is kicking itself when it acknowledges what it has done to a lot of innocent people

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#116755 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
What a creep stalking others.Sounds like you are the dirty little scumbag who exposes himself to one and all. Bobbing and weaving is what you do best and you deflect it onto others. The only thing Israel will be doing is kicking itself when it acknowledges what it has done to a lot of innocent people
Egypt Dooshbag? Uh, are you blind? LMFAO Where is the outrage? Nurse Tached. Are you there?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#116757 Feb 16, 2014
SevenElevenes wrote:
The day the Kabal ends and the racists are defeated ... the day the world will rejoice.
You keep twiddling those thumbs and try not to sleep. You might miss something. LMFAO
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#116758 Feb 16, 2014
SevenElevenes wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it all wrong Bozo, except the truth that this monster state that kills children with it's 'soldiers' has nothing to 'do with the Lord'.... Wrong again too Ratty, many here and in the world at large have hatred for injustice and lies extending to theft, injury and murder. The Jews in many instances are guilty of all these heinous crimes and more, nothing to do with any decent Jews out there. As I said, Ratty, the Lord is aware of all things. Every breath you take and much much more, yet you put yourself above such untellable power and might ... untellable because words in any language are a paucity when it comes the the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. If you think for one minute that I or any sane person here is sold on your peddled crap about 'Israel' and it's defending itself, and all the rest of your bullshit think again. This is a rogue terror evil state that murders God's children in front of the world's eyes and with the USA and other nations happily applauding and buying into such horror. The day the Kabal ends the day and the racists are defeated ... the day the world will rejoice.
Now wipe your mouth and put on a bib. Stick your holy roller crap where the sun don't shine. This "rogue terror state" has been acknowledge by countries, not YOUR bony ass. They tried several times to change that, I mean, your Arab scumbag cousins. And they got an Israeli enema every time. You keep praying that it will change. The next time will, by all accounts, be no different. You keep those prayer beads rolling. Now, take some warm milk, a little Decon and a long nap. Idjit
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

#116759 Feb 16, 2014
SevenElevenes wrote:
To Gray:
EDITED FOR SPACE
Thanks,
While chair warming War Mongers howl about the potential dangers posed by Iraq ...ooops, I mean Iran, now, that "Members Only" Zionist State is not just an unstable and fanatic threat to the US but to the entire world.
In spite of the attempts at portraying Iran as a bellicose global menace, Israel's specific threats are far more specific and numerous:
“JEFFREY BLANKFORT:“ISRAEL IS THE MOST IMMEDIATE THREAT TO THE FUTURE OF THE PLANET”
http://america-hijacked.com/2012/08/12/jeff-b...
“Israeli Professor:’We Could Destroy All European Capitals’
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/01/26/isra...
“ISRAEL AIMS ITS NUCLEAR WARHEADS AT EUROPE”
http://www.voltairenet.org/article164432.html
"NUKE GAZA: A WORLD GONE MAD"
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2009/10/26/nuke-...
“Dayan's Mad Dog”
http://cunningrealist.blogspot.com/2009/07/da...
"Does Israel Make Us Safer?(Absolutely NOT!)
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2010/...
" IS AMERICA’S MILITARY PREPARED FOR THE ISRAELI THREAT?"
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/09/15/gordo...
"Israel Threatens The World"
http://www.levi-tarot.co.uk/Israel_threatens....
”How Israel's Nuclear Arsenal Endangers Us All”
http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2009/09/14/jeff...
Meanwhile, LOYAL Americans overwhelmingly support a negotiated peace with Iran, a nation that has attacked no one in 300 years. What other country can boast such a peaceful nature?
“Americans support an Iran nuclear deal 2 to 1. That’s a big deal.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldview...
EXCERPT “It's true that polls have suggested for some time that Americans support negotiation and diplomacy with Iran. A late September poll by CNN found that three in four Americans supported direct diplomacy. A University of Maryland poll back in March 2012 reported that about 70 percent of Americans preferred diplomacy with Iran to military strikes.” CONTINUED
Other than the Zionist State and America's traitorous Israel Firsters, nobody seem to feel any benefit in reducing another Islamic country into rubble.
Who DOES benefit from soaking distant soil with American blood.....again?
Ethical American military brass will quietly tell you who want's to send your children to die in a toxic hell hole and why:
“Iran War: United States Military Versus Israel Firsters”
http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/blog/ale...
EXCERPT “The Israel-Firsters, who not only never risked a broken fingernail on any battlefield, deprecated the generals to increase their power to order them around through their servile operatives. 
The Zion-Cons’ arm-chair military strategists have absolutely no qualms in sending US troops to war in Afghanistan, Iraq and now Iran to enhance Israeli regional power because 99.8% of the rank and file troops are not of their kin and kind. 
On the contrary they ridicule the US military precisely to prosecute wars and avoid the loss of Israeli-Jewish lives, resulting from an Israeli attack on Iran to enhance its power in the Middle East.’ CONTINUED
Perhaps we're FINALLY waking up & standing up to AIPAC and our Traitorous zionist War Mongers:
“U.S. intelligence community draft report says Dump Israel!”
http://mycatbirdseat.com/2012/08/u-s-intellig...
“The main points made in the intelligence community’s report are contained in the Foreign Policy Journal’s article:”
THANKS Again

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#116761 Feb 16, 2014
Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks,

THANKS Again
More spamming the thread. What a surprise.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#116762 Feb 16, 2014
SevenElevenes wrote:
<quoted text>
Disjointed and incomprehensible 'prose' just adds to the conclusion that you're one sick Jew if you actually believe the devil's state is sustainable .... run Ratty, run ... time is running out on the illegal, apartheid, racist, disgusting gob of spit that is often referred to as 'Israel.'
You keep jumping up and down in your tiny room and stomping those crooked feet and , hopefully, you will end up like that old coot Gaye waiting for Israel's end. He's so possessed that he only get semi hard when Hamas fires rockets. Good luck to you, Jew hater. If the ME goes up in flames, you have only Israel to blame. Makes no difference. They get the blame anyways. Sure will get rid of a sh!tload of Arab savages and make the world a better place. You F uck with the bull and get the horn.

USA

#116763 Feb 16, 2014
SevenElves wrote:
<quoted text>
Disjointed and incomprehensible gob of spit that is often referred to as 'Me.'
Can't sleep, can you?
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

#116764 Feb 16, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't sleep, can you?
Can't compose an honest & articulate comment defending your nasty little Nazi Colony?

Good...

I'd just have to humiliate you again.

Stick with the simple minded insults, Ratty/NFL Fanny, etc etc

USA

#116765 Feb 16, 2014
Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't compose an honest & articulate comment defending your nasty little Nazi Colony?
Good...c etc
Your inability to deliver anything of substance isn't covered up by your penchant to puke up predigested spam, racist dullard.

Location hidden

#116766 Feb 16, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Egypt Dooshbag? Uh, are you blind? LMFAO Where is the outrage? Nurse Tached. Are you there?

Ahhhhhhh how touching, you missed me and have decided to visit over on this forum for a change. For all who don't know this scumbag, this is YY from over on the, Israel begins the withdrawal of troops from Gaza forum. I'm sure that you are well acquainted with him Gray. This guy has a fetish for a large ass so any guys keep your back to him at all times as he is also gay

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#116767 Feb 16, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your inability to deliver anything of substance isn't covered up by your penchant to puke up predigested spam, racist dullard.
You nailed his sorry bony asz again. Good job. Don't let this miserable old coot wear you down. I along with many others, are waiting for mother nature put him where he belongs. Fertilizer, but not in my garden.
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

#116768 Feb 16, 2014
NASTY RATTY AT IT AGAIM AND AGAIN
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>You keep jumping up and down in your tiny room and stomping those crooked feet and , hopefully, you will end up like that old coot Gaye waiting for Israel's end. He's so possessed that he only get semi hard when Hamas fires rockets. Good luck to you, Jew hater. If the ME goes up in flames, you have only Israel to blame. Makes no difference. They get the blame anyways. Sure will get rid of a sh!tload of Arab savages and make the world a better place. You F uck with the bull and get the horn.
My, you're a bitter little pervert

But...

That's what you're paid to be.

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

These are JUST TWO other, U.S. Funded Deception Scams Run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry that remains unmatched by ANY other Criminal, Terrorist state.

“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED

" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/201...

EXCERPTS “Two Israeli groups have set up ‘Zionist editing’ courses with aims to alter perceptions about Israel.
Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in “Zionist editing” for Wikipedia, the online reference site.
Yesha Council, representing the Jewish settler movement, and the rightwing Israel Sheli (My I srael) movement, ran their workshop, teaching participants how to rewrite and revise some of the most hotly disputed pages of the online reference site.”CONTINUED

USA

#116769 Feb 16, 2014
Gay wrote:
<quoted text>

But...
”CONTINUED
Did you write that all by your little self, racist?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#116770 Feb 16, 2014
Jesus fck! Gray and He-la are having a bore-off.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#116771 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhhhh how touching, you missed me and have decided to visit over on this forum for a change. For all who don't know this scumbag, this is YY from over on the, Israel begins the withdrawal of troops from Gaza forum. I'm sure that you are well acquainted with him Gray. This guy has a fetish for a large ass so any guys keep your back to him at all times as he is also gay
Still no Egypt? Cat got your big fat ass. How about omnipotent Gaye? No answer? Tick tock Tick tock Are they all of a sudden, Jews?. I'm loving it. It doesn't matter who kills the roaches. LMFAO
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#116772 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you posting such crap? I have already provided scriptures and links to show what I have claimed?
The covenant was based on obedience and was conditional. Something that you denied then publicly recanted right here on this forum. How have the Jews been obedient to the laws of God and followed Him in faith? There is not a Jew alive today or anyone in the nation of Israel that knows which tribe they are from. The majority of Jews living in Israel today are gentile proselytes, mostly Russians who converted to Judaism. The current Israelis have taken it upon themselves to kill, steal, intimidate and discriminate against others. Over 60% of the Jews living in Israel are secular and don't even believe in what Judaism teaches.
The Jewish people have been re gathered from around the world in disbelief and that is why 2/3rds of them will be killed at the return of Jesus
I didn't yank anything out of the bible. What I provided you were scriptures to support what I claimed and that are consistent with other scriptures in the bible that also support them. The scriptures have not been used in isolation
I don't know what you mean by "my spiritual Jew". The Jews I am referring to are Jews who are non secular and who agree that it will be the Messiah who brings them out of exile when he returns not some manmade secular state that does things its own way and knows better than God
There are many who call themselves Christians in the world but who don’t look or act any different than the non-Christians yourself being one of them. Both the church and Israel are called the elect and saints. The term also refers to those who live by faith whether they are a Gentile or a Jew.
You haven't proven anything. I didn't think the circumcision thing would be an issue but there is always an issue with you. The Abrahamic covenant does not have any conditions for Israel as a nation or the Jews as a tribe of Israel.

It is you who said the Abrahamic covenant had conditions the Jews did not meet. It was you who said they are no longer entitled to the land because they did not keep the covenant. If the circumc You are just a liar; There is no condition in the Abrahamic covenant that would cause Israel to lose their right to land promised by God to Abraham.

Someone as knowledgeable about the scriptures as you claim to be, should be able to prove with scripture that the Jews are no longer entitled because they broke the covenant.

Still no proof just babbling insults. You are a liar.

Location hidden

#116773 Feb 16, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>You nailed his sorry bony asz again. Good job. Don't let this miserable old coot wear you down. I along with many others, are waiting for mother nature put him where he belongs. Fertilizer, but not in my garden.

Considering how ancient you are you'll be gone long before I ever will. You can always dream though and as far as being fertilizer nah you service a garden of death were nothing grows anyway

Location hidden

#116774 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
Jesus fck! Gray and He-la are having a bore-off.

Wow strong words for an addict with no proof. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min June VanDerMark 568,739
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Dave Nelson 797,369
Scientific proof for God's existence 6 min Shivar 652
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min RiccardoFire 267,640
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 22 min Clear Dharma 529
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Grunt56 221,553
I live with my cousin, we had sex and we loved it. 1 hr Ed Teach 16
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr mike 607,271
More from around the web