Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121858 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116671 Feb 15, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure nail her every time. kep up the great work. The truth always comes out, sometimes a little late but the truth is the truth

Kep what is that????The only thing she nails is her lies to the wall and you run around and give her praise and she accepts it. Just like a true Anti Christ would. ROFL
danetoo

London, UK

#116672 Feb 15, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Kep what is that????The only thing she nails is her lies to the wall and you run around and give her praise and she accepts it. Just like a true Anti Christ would. ROFL
and you, biatch ... will go with gray and his "veterans today"

that very much shows what you've become ...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#116673 Feb 15, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh your true colours are finally showing !!!! It is none of your business what I decide. The one thing you can depend on though is that I will get to the truth unlike you who accommodates what the Jews have done, glosses over it and continues to make excuses for it and portrays Jews as victims which they certainly are not.
ocxz

Paris, France

#116674 Feb 15, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep , when you peel away the ugliness in this bitches lies, suprise, there are more bullshit and lies. We know a nazi jerkoff when we see one. They sure stinks from miles away.
No need to peel anything away from you.
one block of refuse from the skin right down to the bone marrow.
And check what comes out of that Uzi abomination, insults and more insults.

What a weakling you are Uzi.
You hasbarats are lame, lame.
danetoo

London, UK

#116675 Feb 15, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh your true colours are finally showing !!!! It is none of your business what I decide. The one thing you can depend on though is that I will get to the truth unlike you who accommodates what the Jews have done, glosses over it and continues to make excuses for it and portrays Jews as victims which they certainly are not.
"true colours"

the only thing I am NOT is a whore for a nazi bastard on here who tries to portray himself as nothing more than an anti zionist.

you rub him up at every opportunity ... flatter him, agree with him.

you really are turning into a vile creature - or perhaps you always have been but never noticed before

oh, and where is the proof of your allegation regarding what I said about your first husband that you told me you would post?? Or .....don't you have "time" now to find it ...
ocxz

Paris, France

#116676 Feb 15, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha
"biatch"

chase the natural, the hasbarat comes back running full speed.

so desperate

this is what happens when you defend the undefendable, at one point you run out of arguments, so quickly a look at the shill handbook, an insult will do.
ocxz

Paris, France

#116677 Feb 15, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, but you brag about driving people off threads with your stupid sh!t. Guess what, Fatbody? I ain't going anywhere except right up the huge behind of yours. LMFAO
Like a real asscrawler.
Lol Mr brown tongue Ratloader.
danetoo

London, UK

#116678 Feb 15, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha
"biatch"
chase the natural, the hasbarat comes back running full speed.
so desperate
this is what happens when you defend the undefendable, at one point you run out of arguments, so quickly a look at the shill handbook, an insult will do.
people like you and her and gray ...

people can post to you ... on and on ... and you will not read, you are closed up ... you have such hatred in your hearts ... which is not just due to the jews - there's something else projecting and no idea why you do it .... because your hatred is so out of touch with reality

it does not match the situation - and I never heard a peep out of you for the millions of people, including around a million children, on the run from Syria - absolute massacres have taken place there. And I know this is the Israel forum - but surely, if people are being killed - many of them Palestinians - you react, if you care.

Problem is - you don't care. You just want to hate on jews. That is all.

And as you will not discuss and debate - what is left but insults. That is not in a "handbook" - it's just what happens ...

You raised some questions for me at one point - I replied to them, all of them. Did you bother to read it, never mind to reply ? No. Obviously not.

I took time to reply to you properly, no insults ... but you obviously did not even bother to read my reply as it did not contain the hatred.

As for that Sheila ... as I said yesterday, she is just a nurse ratched .. she's truly vile, truly evil ... she sows her seeds of hatred wherever she goes now ... she did not get sufficient attention or feed back when she posted on islam and arabs for a couple of years and was completely over the top pro Israel ... there was not enough hatred flowing back to her ...

but now - she's found her mission, her niche .... hating on jews bring SO much more satisfaction .. she probably even achieves an orgasm as it gives her such a thrill to feed on the hatred .... there must be a disease in there somewhere

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#116679 Feb 16, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
"true colours"
the only thing I am NOT is a whore for a nazi bastard on here who tries to portray himself as nothing more than an anti zionist.
you rub him up at every opportunity ... flatter him, agree with him.
you really are turning into a vile creature - or perhaps you always have been but never noticed before
oh, and where is the proof of your allegation regarding what I said about your first husband that you told me you would post?? Or .....don't you have "time" now to find it ...
No you are more than a whore. You are a pathetic hasbarat who tries to justify the actions of Israel. There are thousands of posts that I need to sift through. I have already shown USA to be the liar that she is you just need to stand in line and be patient. Time?? MY life doesn't revolve around this thread or any other. I don't crawl from thread to thread trying to seek "attention" like you do

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#116680 Feb 16, 2014
Meanwhile back at the ranch as the three wise men sink slowly into the East USA is struggling to find information that disputes what I have posted. ROFL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#116681 Feb 16, 2014
Night all, catch up with you all at the next available time that I have on my calendar
danetoo

London, UK

#116682 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are more than a whore. You are a pathetic hasbarat who tries to justify the actions of Israel. There are thousands of posts that I need to sift through. I have already shown USA to be the liar that she is you just need to stand in line and be patient. Time?? MY life doesn't revolve around this thread or any other. I don't crawl from thread to thread trying to seek "attention" like you do
thousands of posts ...

good .. I'm sure Vic will be pleased that you are kept busy with your work ... very impressive indeed ...

it's a bit of a contradiction though - you have to "sift" through thousands of posts - and then saying your life does not revolve around topix ... it would seem it does actually ... you probably give Vic less of a bad time - I should hope - after releasing your venom on here -- you have SO much anger .. and hope it is vented in here rather than on that poor henpecked man ...

and massive contribution you are making on here to the Palestinian cause -- I am sure they will love you for it and raise a memorial in your honour ! If there is room after they raised a Gray memorial ... a Mt Zion memorial ... an oxcz memorial (I hope they spell his name correctly)- for thousands of posts on an anonymous forum, to people with assumed names .. that will never be seen or heard of anywhere else ... I am sure it is going to make a HUGE difference to the Palestinians ...
ocxz

Paris, France

#116686 Feb 16, 2014
SevenElevenes wrote:
<quoted text>
what is it with you and jews ...
why do you lick their arses so much ? What has caused it ...?
I don't think you particularly care for or about the Palestinians ... so I am genuinely curious - what is it about the jews you love?
You abuse posters here? Call decent people all manner of evil? Talk about cats called "Vic"?Hope Arabs die in large numbers? Believe Jews should keep stolen property?
what IS it with you and jews ...
why do you lick their arses so much ? What has caused it ...?

I don't think you particularly care for or about the Palestinians ... so I am genuinely curious - what is it about the jews you love?
Beautiful
excellent
to the point
appropriate
ocxz

Paris, France

#116687 Feb 16, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
another dumbed down topix persona
sorry - you are just too unintelligent for me to reply to ..
go speak to nurse ratched when she's here again ... you never know .. you may get lucky ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Onm5gjgL97YXX
JUST like that ..
Why is it that you don't answer simple questions ?

Do you think it is ok to accept land knowing that it has been stolen ?
YES / NO you chose

Do you think it is ok to steal land from someone and give it to someone else ?
YES / NO

i asked you that but you answered with copy & paste drivel of 1948 so i'll make it simple for you.

(if you cannot answer (Mom over the shoulder / hasbarat instructor present ) just mention it...)

and why don't you answer why you have so much love and dedication for them ? explain please.
ocxz

Paris, France

#116688 Feb 16, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
thousands of posts ...
good .. I'm sure Vic will be pleased that you are kept busy with your work ... very impressive indeed ...
it's a bit of a contradiction though - you have to "sift" through thousands of posts - and then saying your life does not revolve around topix ... it would seem it does actually ... you probably give Vic less of a bad time - I should hope - after releasing your venom on here -- you have SO much anger .. and hope it is vented in here rather than on that poor henpecked man ...
and massive contribution you are making on here to the Palestinian cause -- I am sure they will love you for it and raise a memorial in your honour ! If there is room after they raised a Gray memorial ... a Mt Zion memorial ... an oxcz memorial (I hope they spell his name correctly)- for thousands of posts on an anonymous forum, to people with assumed names .. that will never be seen or heard of anywhere else ... I am sure it is going to make a HUGE difference to the Palestinians ...
I'll settle for a peaceful Palestine.
Palestine was once a country where all ethnic groups lived in harmony.
I hope they can go back to that winning formula.
The present one was fckd up from the onset.
ocxz

Paris, France

#116689 Feb 16, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
people like you and her and gray ...
people can post to you ... on and on ... and you will not read, you are closed up ... you have such hatred in your hearts ... which is not just due to the jews - there's something else projecting and no idea why you do it .... because your hatred is so out of touch with reality
it does not match the situation - and I never heard a peep out of you for the millions of people, including around a million children, on the run from Syria - absolute massacres have taken place there. And I know this is the Israel forum - but surely, if people are being killed - many of them Palestinians - you react, if you care.
Problem is - you don't care. You just want to hate on jews. That is all.
And as you will not discuss and debate - what is left but insults. That is not in a "handbook" - it's just what happens ...
You raised some questions for me at one point - I replied to them, all of them. Did you bother to read it, never mind to reply ? No. Obviously not.
I took time to reply to you properly, no insults ... but you obviously did not even bother to read my reply as it did not contain the hatred.
As for that Sheila ... as I said yesterday, she is just a nurse ratched .. she's truly vile, truly evil ... she sows her seeds of hatred wherever she goes now ... she did not get sufficient attention or feed back when she posted on islam and arabs for a couple of years and was completely over the top pro Israel ... there was not enough hatred flowing back to her ...
but now - she's found her mission, her niche .... hating on jews bring SO much more satisfaction .. she probably even achieves an orgasm as it gives her such a thrill to feed on the hatred .... there must be a disease in there somewhere
I have read your answers but you did not answer at all so see post above i'll wait for your answer.
It seems hard for you to discuss..just saying if the only thing you have to show as facts on the topic "Blaming Israel for carnage" is a generic depreciative comment on some posters.

you have used the word hate / hatred / hating 8 times.
kind of repetitive.

this is not the Israel forum it's the syria forum.

why do you waste your time and mine whining about Sheila ?
you have a problem with free speech ?
All you hasbarats have a problem when something negative is posted about the zionist occupying regime of Palestine, you all flock like flies on "sheet" yet you blokes come with the most ridiculous arguments, and hell do you like to derail the subject....
iisten to the pigs squeal

Selden, NY

#116692 Feb 16, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`I'll settle for a peaceful Palestine.

`

Palestine was once a country where all ethnic groups lived in harmony.
I hope they can go back to that winning formula.
The present one was fckd up from the onset.
`

`

It's a great thought you wanting to settle for a peaceful Palestine.

We on the other hand believe that the righteous human race has a responsibility to the Palestinian farmers, who have endured to much suffering at the hands of craze jew's terrorism.

We believe in Babylonian King Hammurabi Code and Laws, which is an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth!

Rogue Israel and and it's lying terrorist israeli jews,must pay for their Supreme Hlocaust against human beings, who were just defendless helpless farmers.

Israel has no rights whatsoever. That's because both israel and their israeli convert jews are convicted War Crime fugitives from a rogur war crime illegal state and both must stand trial in Hague International War Crime Tribunal and sentenced to death and dismantled, when founf "guilty" of their High War Crime Atrocities... Amen!
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#116693 Feb 16, 2014
SevenElevenes wrote:
<quoted text>
'Put a millstone around your neck if you harm a child.' The Jews who kill thousands of Gazan and other children need to acquire a large number of millstones. Stop mis-interpreting the word foolish Israeli Terrorism apologist.
You hit it right on about Israel. They just did not kill enough arab muslim terrorists. You are right. Thanks for the support.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#116696 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
*liar,
DECEPTION. Sheilaa is from Adelaide, Australia. Last month he claimed to be a paraplegic Islamist. There is no truth to what you say. You are an apologist for radical Islam regardless of what false role you play or face you wear.

Radical Islam continues to implode on itself. Hatred, fear, oppression, illiteracy and corruption are its bloody legacy. The factions within radical Islam inform on each other and the betrayal yields chaos and death as we see in Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq and Egypt. Civilization watches the spontaneous combustion as radical Islam explodes in an act that resembles suicide bombing and all we can do is protect ourselves.
iisten to the pigs squeal

Selden, NY

#116698 Feb 16, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
`
You hit it right on about Israel. They just did not kill enough arab muslim terrorists. You are right. Thanks for the support.
hwll....

`

WE'VE GOTCHA BY YOUR PIGGY TEL AVIV EAR,..... KEEP SQUAWKING AND SQUEALING MUD DWELLER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Bongo 46,550
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Aura Mytha 990,687
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 20 min Paul really is dead 397
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Exposing Devil Lies 692,017
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Eagle 12 - 6,705
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 7 hr Edthirty 7
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 18 hr Dec 2017 News 445,848
More from around the web