EDITED FOR SPACE
Vichy Palestine aka & temporarily named "Israel" doesn't have much of a future as LOYAL Americans get sick WHEN they find out what is actually being done to them in the name of "supporting Israel" and Russia moves in as it is.
Where growing BDS movements/popular sentiment leads, US Policy must follow and BDS movements are growing at a rate that are terrifying to Genocidal Zionists and their Fifth Column in the US
That's why it's important to inform Americans of the long censored Palestinian side of the story and let informed sentiment take its course.
I hope you'll find the following interesting:
“How long before the U.S. dumps Israel?” http://www.jeff-goodall.com/...
EXCERPT As they said in their report,“Controlling the debate is essential to guaranteeing US support, because a candid discussion of US-Israeli relations might lead Americans to favour a different policy.”
Fortunately the Israeli media is not as closely controlled as that in America, and the article below should be an eye-opener for any who still think that ideas of Jewish/Zionist control of the media, including Hollywood and TV, are bigotted and ‘anti-Semitic’; they are not.
They are quite simply facts, and facts which we ignore at our peril.
Canada seems to be gripped in a similar manner if the recent behaviour of Prime Minister Harper and key cabinet members are any indication, see links below.
Ironically, it might be through exposures and frank opinions expressed through the Israeli press that the U.S., Canada, Australasia and Europe become aware of the Israeli stranglehold over our political, military and economic power.” CONTINUED
“The Americans’ awakening against Israel’s haemorrhaging of their tax dollars” http://www.redressonline.com/2013/09/the-amer...
EXCERPT “Americans are waking up. One has only to look at the grassroots campaigns that are cropping up across the US, something that would have been inconceivable just a few years ago.
• Israel is a wealthy nation. Its per capita income (GDP) is higher than most of Europe. It is not a needy country.
• The US needs the money at home. Almost any domestic need is of higher priority than sending money to Israel.
• Israel refuses to act in US interests. US foreign policy requires Israel to stop building settlements in the West Bank, East Jerusalem, the Golan Heights… Israel refuses, but the US continues to send aid. Does this make sense?
• Israel has conducted some of the most massive spying operations against the US government, and has killed US citizens, including Rachel Corrie, James Miller, Furkan Dogan, Dr Khaled Salah, Mohammed Salah and many others.
• Israel seeks visa waiver privileges in the US but wants to be able to exclude large numbers of US citizens from entry to Israel.
• Israel deliberately attacked US naval forces in an unprovoked attacked on a lightly armed vessel, the USS Liberty, in international waters on 8 June 1967, with more than 200 American casualties, including 34 deaths, almost sinking the vessel, despite clear US Navy markings, including a large American flag.
• Israel pushes the US into wars that benefit Israel much more than the US, such as Iraq…
• Israel is committing massive human rights violations, often with the support of US aid. Israel refuses to allow its non-Jewish citizens (mostly Palestinians) to live in more than 90 per cent of the country, and discriminates in jobs, schools, public services and many other ways. Why should we support this?
• Israel promotes war and discrimination in many parts of the world through the use of weapons, spy agencies and mercenary services.
PLEASE GOOGLE FOR MORE INFORMATION:
1. No Tax Dollars to Israel
2. Coalition to Stop $30 Billion to Israel
3. If American Knew