Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121922 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116416 Feb 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Its fortunate you feel compelled to laugh at your own sad gags, Gertrude- no one else seems affected

.
You're the one with the gags not me NFR so go figure/ LMAO

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#116417 Feb 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope you are not even considered in my "dusty hamlet". LMAO
Instead of dumping spam, you should be writing ionic tragedies.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#116418 Feb 13, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? Can't you stay on the topic?
Her and Gray are stuck in the 40's and have no idea how to handle the future so choose to stay in the past in hope that somehow the present can be changed.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#116419 Feb 13, 2014
ironic

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116420 Feb 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of dumping spam, you should be writing ionic tragedies.

You should be closing that mouth of yours and writing your own apologizes
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#116421 Feb 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you, dullard, the hall monitor?
no just here to laugh at the way you are regularly owned.

shucks honey at least it's nice for everyone to see how desperately you crave the attention you do not get.
poor sod.

got to raise your game level if you want to be taken seriously but 36800 posts of garbage ??
can you do better ?
i doubt it
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#116422 Feb 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
I am moronic
yes you got that right.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#116423 Feb 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
My Job is dumping spam, you should be writing ionic tragedies.
what is a tragedy is how somone can waste his life posting 2 lines of continuous drivel.
oh but for the life of a hasbarat...
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#116424 Feb 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Rice Crispies gag is worn and ancient, but that's about your speed, isn't it?
stick to the topic, faghot

it is clear you are being owned and cannot cope with the topic.
you have shown total lack of argumentation skills.
your insults will not hide your intentions to derail the discussion, and your dumb ignorance
danetoo

London, UK

#116425 Feb 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>I believe because the topic of this forum is to do with Israel and what it is doing. Feel free to start up another thread though
So you cry when there's a documentary about Israel's treatment of Palestinian children

But you don't bat an eyelid - and say "wrong forum" - when Palestinians are being brutally murdered by Arabs

As I said - your tears were non existent - you're an evil hypocrite
danetoo

London, UK

#116426 Feb 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>I know exactly what Christian behaviour entails unlike you ex altar boy. Of course the US can do what it wants with its money but it must be prepared to answer the hard questions that posters on here require of Palestine. See what I mean about double standards? America is the one supporting the Syrain opposition by supplying them with arms. Despite them killing and torturing many Christians including nuns and gloating over the fact. You failed to mention that in your superficial summary

Syrian opposition fighters seize 12 nuns from Christian village

Mother superior says nuns abducted from convent have been taken with three other women to town held by rebels

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/03/...
You're not a "Christian" - at least I was brought up as one - and still believe in the core values that were drummed into me as a child - I expect your catholic girl school taught you cruelty and condemnation of others - heard enough about catholic schools in Ireland and the abuse and cruelty committed in them by the nuns - and should thinks yours would not be dramatically different - which explains to a tee what you are now

You now throw around your alleged Christianity like a weapon - like a curse - using it to say evil things to people - you may as well be a devil worshipper and often PTSD manifests itself like that - a deep seated need to "pay back" the cruelty inflicted on yourself by being hateful and cruel towards others

Before it was towards Islam on an anonymous forum that doesn't really matter in the greater scheme of things - now it's towards Jews

And as you say - you're not here to win popularity contests - indeed - you're one of the very very few posters I've ever encountered who's managed to not form one single - not even one - even kind of friendship and has actually managed to turn most people against you ... And you've enjoyed it in a sort of perverse way --- it says a lot about you as a person ...

And that you couldn't really give a rats arse about the Palestinians - it's just something for you to feel angry about right now - not something you'd ever actually do something about out of an anonymous forum where you can copy and paste a heck of a lot ...
danetoo

London, UK

#116427 Feb 13, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>daily basis ?

lol

prove it

why they have not prospered

well because you stole their land
you killed the farmers
you forced them into exile
you created ghettos and concentration camps
you pratcise an apartheid policy
you deny palestinians the most basic needs

poor little zionist pig apologist Usa Born from a$$hole acts as if he does not get it

the question is when are the zionist going to grow a real pair and assimilate into this world ?
that means leaving palestine.
I'm curious - as I said to Sheila - I'm just wondering - what are you actually really doing for the Palestinians - sure you're arguing every day on an anonymous forum with people you'll never know the names of or ever meet

But other than that - what are you doing for them ??

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#116428 Feb 13, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
no just here to laugh at the way you are regularly owned.
shucks honey at least it's nice for everyone to see how desperately you crave the attention you
Once again, English sentences begin with capital letters, wooden stooge. Try it sometime.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#116429 Feb 13, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
stick to the topic, faghot
it is clear you are being owned and cannot cope with the topic.
you have shown total lack of ignorance
Get back to me when you can relate a clear thought besides your stilted propaganda, creepy.
Seen any funny caricatures of Mohamed lately?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116430 Feb 13, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you cry when there's a documentary about Israel's treatment of Palestinian children
But you don't bat an eyelid - and say "wrong forum" - when Palestinians are being brutally murdered by Arabs
As I said - your tears were non existent - you're an evil hypocrite
Oh please you hypocrite you have no credibility on this forum. Has Jesus given you a message recently? LMAO

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116431 Feb 13, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a "Christian" - at least I was brought up as one - and still believe in the core values that were drummed into me as a child - I expect your catholic girl school taught you cruelty and condemnation of others - heard enough about catholic schools in Ireland and the abuse and cruelty committed in them by the nuns - and should thinks yours would not be dramatically different - which explains to a tee what you are now
You now throw around your alleged Christianity like a weapon - like a curse - using it to say evil things to people - you may as well be a devil worshipper and often PTSD manifests itself like that - a deep seated need to "pay back" the cruelty inflicted on yourself by being hateful and cruel towards others
Before it was towards Islam on an anonymous forum that doesn't really matter in the greater scheme of things - now it's towards Jews
And as you say - you're not here to win popularity contests - indeed - you're one of the very very few posters I've ever encountered who's managed to not form one single - not even one - even kind of friendship and has actually managed to turn most people against you ... And you've enjoyed it in a sort of perverse way --- it says a lot about you as a person ...
And that you couldn't really give a rats arse about the Palestinians - it's just something for you to feel angry about right now - not something you'd ever actually do something about out of an anonymous forum where you can copy and paste a heck of a lot ...
Pobre Danetoo is still fighting for recognition. She thinks she knows what Christians believe in as an atheist. Tell us again what Jesus would do you filthy hypocrite? The only thing that you give a rats ass about is you filthy position based on your posts and we can see what they are. They are all based on you, you and you. ROFL

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116432 Feb 13, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a "Christian" - at least I was brought up as one - and still believe in the core values that were drummed into me as a child - I expect your catholic girl school taught you cruelty and condemnation of others - heard enough about catholic schools in Ireland and the abuse and cruelty committed in them by the nuns - and should thinks yours would not be dramatically different - which explains to a tee what you are now
You now throw around your alleged Christianity like a weapon - like a curse - using it to say evil things to people - you may as well be a devil worshipper and often PTSD manifests itself like that - a deep seated need to "pay back" the cruelty inflicted on yourself by being hateful and cruel towards others
Before it was towards Islam on an anonymous forum that doesn't really matter in the greater scheme of things - now it's towards Jews
And as you say - you're not here to win popularity contests - indeed - you're one of the very very few posters I've ever encountered who's managed to not form one single - not even one - even kind of friendship and has actually managed to turn most people against you ... And you've enjoyed it in a sort of perverse way --- it says a lot about you as a person ...
And that you couldn't really give a rats arse about the Palestinians - it's just something for you to feel angry about right now - not something you'd ever actually do something about out of an anonymous forum where you can copy and paste a heck of a lot ...
LMAO the only thing you know is that you are an atheist who has never understood the teachings of Jesus.
Jim

Saint Paul, MN

#116434 Feb 14, 2014
Israel haters wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly half the Palestinians are not indigenous to W.Palestine.
I don't believe in Genocide.
If Israel would stand up for its legal rights and fight incitement and terror instead of appeasement, Israel wouldn't have to deal with the situation it has found itself.
What country in the world has elected officials who call for the destruction of the country and actively support its enemies?
But yes true what you said above.
On the other hand, both these evil people deserve each other and. Fact is that the jewish are committing genocide against the blacks they bought from Ethiopia, just because they want to emulate the US and realized that before they jewish knew it there will be too many blacks and might demand equal right as the African American did in the US and that will be a disaster as they see it. Hence, before it gets out of hand make sure as many imported blacky are eliminated in any way possible. Of course, the first thing they did was sterilize them as the US did to their blacks in the 50's

The Sterilization of Puerto Rican, Native American and Black Women
racerelations.about.com
or with the Israelie case read....

Israel Forcibly Injected African Immigrants with Birth Control, Report ...
www.forbes.com/
I guess, they must have learned well from their Nazi masters to repeat the same solution to others, as it has been done to them way back in the 1940s
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#116435 Feb 14, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
On the other hand, both these evil people deserve each other and. Fact is that the jewish are committing genocide against the blacks they bought from Ethiopia, just because they want to emulate the US and realized that before they jewish knew it there will be too many blacks and might demand equal right as the African American did in the US and that will be a disaster as they see it. Hence, before it gets out of hand make sure as many imported blacky are eliminated in any way possible. Of course, the first thing they did was sterilize them as the US did to their blacks in the 50's
The Sterilization of Puerto Rican, Native American and Black Women
racerelations.about.com
or with the Israelie case read....
Israel Forcibly Injected African Immigrants with Birth Control, Report ...
www.forbes.com/
I guess, they must have learned well from their Nazi masters to repeat the same solution to others, as it has been done to them way back in the 1940s
Great post.
Very informative
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#116436 Feb 14, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back to me when you can relate a clear thought besides your stilted propaganda, creepy.
Seen any funny caricatures of Mohamed lately?
there we are
i'm back
i have a clear vision of you, yes i see that sad caricature of a worthless boring spammer.

and you always get owned too.
you're such a lame duck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Justice League_ 864,815
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min RiccardoFire 40,884
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 18 min Burke Devlin 3
Poll He's not a man he's a mama's little baby boy 33 min Poll of the Day 0
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min Tony17 599,782
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr -Stray Dog 6,477
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 2 hr andet1987 6,306
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr HipGnosis 2,008
White Lives MATTER 5 hr Burke Devlin 113
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 hr WasteWater 272,417
More from around the web