Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121864 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

ocxz

Reunion

#116380 Feb 13, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just biased pig. Who do you think has been sending bombs into Israel on a nearly daily basis? They're not as stupid as you.
Why hasn't the Palastinians prospered enough to take care of their own instead of being dependant on Israel?
daily basis ?

lol

prove it

why they have not prospered

well because you stole their land
you killed the farmers
you forced them into exile
you created ghettos and concentration camps
you pratcise an apartheid policy
you deny palestinians the most basic needs

poor little zionist pig apologist Usa Born from a$$hole acts as if he does not get it

the question is when are the zionist going to grow a real pair and assimilate into this world ?
that means leaving palestine.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116381 Feb 13, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have the power to corner anybody, dolt

.
Neither do you DOLT. I don't know what makes you stupid but whatever it is it is certainly working
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#116382 Feb 13, 2014
HUMILIATED & BITTER LITTLE HASBARAT SEZ:
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
MINION
Tell me what country has ever taken another country peacefully. Have you ever read what the Bristish planned after deciding to invade Australia. The British were brutal and committed crimes of rape torture and murder of children. All these things you accuse the Jews of doing have been done by other countries.
Why aren't you concerned with what is happening in South and Central Africa? Your focused hatred for the Jews is crazy and somewhat demonic. Something else is driving it.
Simply because I've debunked your dishonest assertions repeatedly, you've had to resort to anther refuge of scoundrels:

Howling "anti Semite" / "Jew Hater" when I have cited sources written by ethical Jews.

Nome ONE instance in which I have reviled the Jewish people.

The Hasbarats Manifesto of Desperation is always: anti Zionism = "Anti Semitism" when they've been exposed as dishonest and/or clueless.

I focus on Israel's Genocide, War Mongering, Expansionism and atrocities becaust they are the ones most heavily funded by the US. and the easiest Genocide to quash.

Cut off all Aid to the Zionist state and it's War Mongering, Genocide, criminal expansion and gratuitous Slaughter collapses.

Name another country that receives US $ Trillions while attacking americans and practicing Genocide on Palestine's Native non Jews...... You Can't!

Whenever a Hasbarat has been humiliated or exposed as a "liar", they howl "Jew Hater" even though the strongest organizations against Israel's Genocide & Occupation are Jewish.

This is when you call them "Self Hating Jews"....right?

You can't claim that I haven't been honest or been a "Jew Hater" so why to you continue to parrot the same lies.

Confronting Israel leads to the easiest solution to Mid East chaos.

“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”

"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."-- John Sheehan,
ocxz

Reunion

#116383 Feb 13, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have the power to corner anybody, dolt.
Well you just got owned.
But that was easy.
Like that power thing, check these zionists monkeys, they were given a bit of power, what did they use it for ? to kill, steal, con, swindle, etc...

and look at yourself, reduced to shill for these zionist killers
worthless sock puppet.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116384 Feb 13, 2014
Gray wrote:
HUMILIATED & BITTER LITTLE HASBARAT SEZ:
<quoted text>
Simply because I've debunked your dishonest assertions repeatedly, you've had to resort to anther refuge of scoundrels:
Howling "anti Semite" / "Jew Hater" when I have cited sources written by ethical Jews.
Nome ONE instance in which I have reviled the Jewish people.
The Hasbarats Manifesto of Desperation is always: anti Zionism = "Anti Semitism" when they've been exposed as dishonest and/or clueless.
I focus on Israel's Genocide, War Mongering, Expansionism and atrocities becaust they are the ones most heavily funded by the US. and the easiest Genocide to quash.
Cut off all Aid to the Zionist state and it's War Mongering, Genocide, criminal expansion and gratuitous Slaughter collapses.
Name another country that receives US $ Trillions while attacking americans and practicing Genocide on Palestine's Native non Jews...... You Can't!
Whenever a Hasbarat has been humiliated or exposed as a "liar", they howl "Jew Hater" even though the strongest organizations against Israel's Genocide & Occupation are Jewish.
This is when you call them "Self Hating Jews"....right?
You can't claim that I haven't been honest or been a "Jew Hater" so why to you continue to parrot the same lies.
Confronting Israel leads to the easiest solution to Mid East chaos.
“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”
"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."-- John Sheehan,
That one is not here to hear the truth Gray she is just interested in promoting her side of the spin. Just because ethical Jews have also supported what you have stated she would never let that stand in the way of her bitchy response
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#116385 Feb 13, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Israel supports the same folks as Putin....
Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday threw his weight behind Egyptian Army chief Field Marshal Abdel Fattah al-Sisi’s presidential bid by voicing hope that ties would strengthen after the election.
Israel made peace with Egypt, I wonder if the Palestinians reall want the same.
Have you read the Hamas Charter?? It would make one think that the Palestinians really do not want peace.
Have YOU read the Hamas Charter?

“Hamas drops call for destruction of Israel from manifesto”
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/jan/12/...
The Guardian, Wednesday 11 January 2006
EXCERPT “Hamas has dropped its call for the destruction of Israel from its manifesto for the Palestinian parliamentary election in a fortnight,

But the manifesto continues to emphasise the armed struggle.”CONTINUED

"Israeli Peace Initiative" has become the world's most appropriate example of an Oxymoron

If Israel wanted Peace, why does it:

- Continue to build Illegal Settlements

- Not renounce it's Policy of Genocide: Plan Dalet

- Continue to launch unprovoked attacks on its neighbors

- Exterminate Civilians systematically and even for "Marketing purposes:

Today's horrific and sociopathic example of collective depravity exemplified by the Genocidal Nazi Colony is that it uses Christians, Muslims, Copts etc non Jews as "Lab Rats" for their "Wonder Weapons"

The only thing Israel's Hasbara Hirelings can find to praise about a Proven, Genocidal Nazi Colony is its technological wonders but are unfazed by the enormity of this sickness; lying is their job, not thinking
.

In keeping with their chronic deception Gene, Zionists omit that this technology is either stolen from the US or the result of using Gazaschwitz as a "Testing Ground" for improving their systematic Extermination Solution (aka Plan Dalet)

Absolutely NO other country uses human beings for testing the lethality of ANYTHING.....

Except a Proven Genocidal Nazi Colony:

“The Lab”: Israel Tests Weapons, Tactics On Captive Palestinian Population
http://www.wrmea.org/wrmea-archives/551-washi...

EXCERPT “The Lab,” which won a recent award at DocAviv, Israel’s documentary Oscars, is due to premiere in the U.S. in August.

Directed by Yotam Feldman, the film presents the first close-up view of Israel’s arms industry and the dealers who have enriched themselves.

The title relates to the film’s central argument: that Israel has rapidly come to rely on the continuing captivity of Palestinians in what are effectively the world’s largest open-air prisons.COM MENT

It doesn't get any lower than Genocide for Salesmanship.

And you defend this autistic Pariah?
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#116386 Feb 13, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you just got owned.
But that was easy.
Like that power thing, check these zionists monkeys, they were given a bit of power, what did they use it for ? to kill, steal, con, swindle, etc...
and look at yourself, reduced to shill for these zionist killers
worthless sock puppet.
It's revealing of a very twisted personality when our Hasbarats idolize a Brutal, Genocidal nest of Sociopathic bullies.

Note that the most strident "Israel Supporters" who cheerrllead for more violence,'Get Tougher" nonsense etc don't even live in Israel.

Meanwhile, decent Israelis want out of the cyclical violence that Hasbarattery promotes:

Just a few examples of Jews who don't want any favors from Arm Chair Settlers and Genocidal miscreants:

"JEWISH VOICE FOR PEACE"
http://jewishvoiceforpeace.org/content/israel...

Global 'boycott Israel' campaign grows
http://www.greenleft.org.au/node/48806

“BREAKING THE SILENCE”
“Israeli soldiers talk about the occupied territories”
http://www.breakingthesilence.org.il/

“Israelis Who Speak for Justice”
http://consortiumnews.com/2012/01/16/israelis...

“Deeply indoctrinated Americans are going to need more than Amira Hass’s word on this, however. They are going to need supporting evidence. So after consulting with Danny Danon, they may want to move on to Benni Katzover.”

“Jews Vs Zionists”
http://jewsvszionists.wordpress.com

“International Jewish anti-Zionist Network”
http://www.ijsn.net/about_us/charter/

B'tselem - http://www.btselem.org/English/Publications/i...  &#8232;The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied &#8232;Territorie s, reports on Israeli abuses such as torture, shootings, home &#8232;demolitions, and settler violence. 

AND:

{This is just a VERY brief List of Ethical, Intelligent and Rational Jews}
“List of websites for Jews against Zionism”
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/rosebud/list_for_j...

ETC. ETC.

I guess they're "Self hating Jews" sinc Name calling is Hasbara's #1 ploy

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116387 Feb 13, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Have YOU read the Hamas Charter?
“Hamas drops call for destruction of Israel from manifesto”
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/jan/12/...
The Guardian, Wednesday 11 January 2006
EXCERPT “Hamas has dropped its call for the destruction of Israel from its manifesto for the Palestinian parliamentary election in a fortnight,
But the manifesto continues to emphasise the armed struggle.”CONTINUED
"Israeli Peace Initiative" has become the world's most appropriate example of an Oxymoron
If Israel wanted Peace, why does it:
- Continue to build Illegal Settlements
- Not renounce it's Policy of Genocide: Plan Dalet
- Continue to launch unprovoked attacks on its neighbors
- Exterminate Civilians systematically and even for "Marketing purposes:
Today's horrific and sociopathic example of collective depravity exemplified by the Genocidal Nazi Colony is that it uses Christians, Muslims, Copts etc non Jews as "Lab Rats" for their "Wonder Weapons"
The only thing Israel's Hasbara Hirelings can find to praise about a Proven, Genocidal Nazi Colony is its technological wonders but are unfazed by the enormity of this sickness; lying is their job, not thinking
.
In keeping with their chronic deception Gene, Zionists omit that this technology is either stolen from the US or the result of using Gazaschwitz as a "Testing Ground" for improving their systematic Extermination Solution (aka Plan Dalet)
Absolutely NO other country uses human beings for testing the lethality of ANYTHING.....
Except a Proven Genocidal Nazi Colony:
“The Lab”: Israel Tests Weapons, Tactics On Captive Palestinian Population
http://www.wrmea.org/wrmea-archives/551-washi...
EXCERPT “The Lab,” which won a recent award at DocAviv, Israel’s documentary Oscars, is due to premiere in the U.S. in August.
Directed by Yotam Feldman, the film presents the first close-up view of Israel’s arms industry and the dealers who have enriched themselves.
The title relates to the film’s central argument: that Israel has rapidly come to rely on the continuing captivity of Palestinians in what are effectively the world’s largest open-air prisons.COM MENT
It doesn't get any lower than Genocide for Salesmanship.
And you defend this autistic Pariah?
She has never let ignorance stand in the way of her "truth"
ocxz

Reunion

#116388 Feb 13, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have the power to corner anybody, dolt.
in fact Gray has it right
you were humiliated and bitter

of course how can one be right when supporting child killers land thieves ?
you have no pride hasbarat
bitterness for the hasbarat constantltly spamming disinformation and lies and constanttly debunked by truthseekers

Usa born from a$$hole was humiliated and is bitter .

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116389 Feb 13, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
No i am not christian if christian means supporting zionists killers and land thieves.
And what do you know about christ; hypoccrit, you are suh a compulsive liar, you even said you were catholic, what bullshit, you are a flippin zionist shill .
You know nothing about the palestinian and have never known anything about them.
The only thing you need to remember is that you are a the descendant of a thief, a murderer who stole native indian land in Canada, and you suppport zionist thieves and murderers in palestine.
Same kind of zionist scum.
If you George zionist pig born from a rectum had not his buddies steal palestinian land and kill farmers, the palestinians would not be in syria.
get it ?
Google palestine map before 1948 and you'll see, delusional zionist sausage milker.
I have already posted the two maps highlighting the differences Ocxz but not a peep out of anyone of them
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#116390 Feb 13, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, whole heartedly. This hatred is driven by something, maybe he ate a bad bagel and broke a tooth, lol
Could be. They blame the Jews for everything.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#116391 Feb 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That one is not here to hear the truth Gray she is just interested in promoting her side of the spin. Just because ethical Jews have also supported what you have stated she would never let that stand in the way of her bitchy response
How Christian of you. You don't know everything I believe. You open your big mouth and speak of things you know nothing about. It's you just being you.

The British have done much worst to the inhabitants of lands you seized than Israel has done. I know you can't see that, you justify everything you. Your self righteousness is blinding.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#116392 Feb 13, 2014
Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
It's revealing of a very twisted personality whe
32;Ters Hasbara's #1 ploy
Nice spamming job, stooge. However, it's much more entertaining when you clumsily try to speak on your own.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#116393 Feb 13, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
cornered
owned if you prefer.
and
the IDF certainly kills palestinians at will, that what zionists do.
Coward zionists have the coward IDF to do the dirty job, when they find themselves in front of palestinian resistance, coward zionists settlers kill women children and elders.
The the vile coward born from a$$hole in Usa can come over and say
hey heey i am a shill for zionist i will confort any of you netanyahoo boys if you let me have some land for free.
Coward. You sure won't go fight for your cause, just nag. What does your hatred serve?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116394 Feb 13, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
How Christian of you. You don't know everything I believe. You open your big mouth and speak of things you know nothing about. It's you just being you.
The British have done much worst to the inhabitants of lands you seized than Israel has done. I know you can't see that, you justify everything you. Your self righteousness is blinding.
I have never claimed to. I base my opinions on your own posts written by you in black and white.

I don't deny what the British have done but neither do I deny what America has imputed into the situation re Israel. Can you explain how the president of the US changed his opinion from one of non partition to one of partition and how America Truman put pressure on other minor nations to change the vote from negative to affirmative. Let me give you a hint this is what your own president stated:

"I'm sorry, gentlemen, but I have to answer to hundreds of thousands who are anxious for the success of Zionism: I do not have hundreds of thousands of Arabs among my constituents."

The US is largely responsible for the problem because of two American decisions in 1947 and 1948. Now, only the US can break the impasse, by forcing its Israeli client state to give back all or most of the land the United Nations allotted to Muslim and Christian inhabitants when it partitioned Palestine in 1947.

Most people who knew the Middle East at first hand opposed the partition plan, adopted by the United Nations on November 29, 1947. Patently unfair, it awarded 56 percent of Palestine to its 650,000 Jewish inhabitants, and 44 percent to its 1,300,000 Muslim and Christian Arab inhabitants.

Partition was adopted only after ruthless arm-twisting by the US government and by 26 pro-Zionist US senators who, in telegrams to a number of UN member states, warned that US goodwill in rebuilding their World War H-devastated economies might depend on a favorable vote for partition.

Immediately after the plan was adopted, however, extensive fighting broke out between Jews and Arabs, just as US diplomats had predicted. The Arab states categorically rejected the partition by outside parties of an overwhelmingly Arab land.

David Ben-Gurion, soon to be Israel's first prime minister, had ordered his representatives at the UN to accept the plan, but not to enter into any discussion or agreement defining the new Jewish state's borders. To his followers, who, like the Arabs, laid claim to the entire land, Ben-Gurion promised that his acceptance was only tactical.

As well-organized Jewish militias seized Village after village assigned by the UN plan to the Arabs, and badly organized Arab villagers retaliated with bloody but purposeless attacks on Jewish vehicles and convoys, Secretary of State George C. Marshall urged Truman to reconsider.

The British Army was resolved to withdraw from Palestine on May 15, 1948 regardless of the outcome of events in the UN. The fighting was spreading all over the mandate, including Jerusalem, which was supposed to remain a "corpus separatum" under international control and not be assigned either to the Jewish or the Arab state.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116395 Feb 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice spamming job, stooge. However, it's much more entertaining when you clumsily try to speak on your own

.
Speak??? Wow are you on skype or some ethereal plain that you are able to hear what people post on this forum? ROFL
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#116396 Feb 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never claimed to. I base my opinions on your own posts written by you in black and white.
I don't deny what the British have done but neither do I deny what America has imputed into the situation re Israel. Can you explain how the president of the US changed his opinion from one of non partition to one of partition and how America Truman put pressure on other minor nations to change the vote from negative to affirmative. Let me give you a hint this is what your own president stated:
"I'm sorry, gentlemen, but I have to answer to hundreds of thousands who are anxious for the success of Zionism: I do not have hundreds of thousands of Arabs among my constituents."
The US is largely responsible for the problem because of two American decisions in 1947 and 1948. Now, only the US can break the impasse, by forcing its Israeli client state to give back all or most of the land the United Nations allotted to Muslim and Christian inhabitants when it partitioned Palestine in 1947.
Most people who knew the Middle East at first hand opposed the partition plan, adopted by the United Nations on November 29, 1947. Patently unfair, it awarded 56 percent of Palestine to its 650,000 Jewish inhabitants, and 44 percent to its 1,300,000 Muslim and Christian Arab inhabitants.
Partition was adopted only after ruthless arm-twisting by the US government and by 26 pro-Zionist US senators who, in telegrams to a number of UN member states, warned that US goodwill in rebuilding their World War H-devastated economies might depend on a favorable vote for partition.
Immediately after the plan was adopted, however, extensive fighting broke out between Jews and Arabs, just as US diplomats had predicted. The Arab states categorically rejected the partition by outside parties of an overwhelmingly Arab land.
David Ben-Gurion, soon to be Israel's first prime minister, had ordered his representatives at the UN to accept the plan, but not to enter into any discussion or agreement defining the new Jewish state's borders. To his followers, who, like the Arabs, laid claim to the entire land, Ben-Gurion promised that his acceptance was only tactical.
As well-organized Jewish militias seized Village after village assigned by the UN plan to the Arabs, and badly organized Arab villagers retaliated with bloody but purposeless attacks on Jewish vehicles and convoys, Secretary of State George C. Marshall urged Truman to reconsider.
The British Army was resolved to withdraw from Palestine on May 15, 1948 regardless of the outcome of events in the UN. The fighting was spreading all over the mandate, including Jerusalem, which was supposed to remain a "corpus separatum" under international control and not be assigned either to the Jewish or the Arab state.
Who cares? Can't you stay on the topic?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116399 Feb 13, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? Can't you stay on the topic?

Can't you you? You try and blame England when at the end of the day it was America as well who did the dirty on the Arabs

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#116400 Feb 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak??? Wow are you on skype or some ethereal plain that you are able to hear what people post on this forum? ROFL
Are you really so dumb as to take figures of speech literally? No wonder you stick to the copy/pasted spam, hag.
ocxz

Reunion

#116401 Feb 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never claimed to. I base my opinions on your own posts written by you in black and white.
I don't deny what the British have done but neither do I deny what America has imputed into the situation re Israel. Can you explain how the president of the US changed his opinion from one of non partition to one of partition and how America Truman put pressure on other minor nations to change the vote from negative to affirmative. Let me give you a hint this is what your own president stated:
"I'm sorry, gentlemen, but I have to answer to hundreds of thousands who are anxious for the success of Zionism: I do not have hundreds of thousands of Arabs among my constituents."
The US is largely responsible for the problem because of two American decisions in 1947 and 1948. Now, only the US can break the impasse, by forcing its Israeli client state to give back all or most of the land the United Nations allotted to Muslim and Christian inhabitants when it partitioned Palestine in 1947.
Most people who knew the Middle East at first hand opposed the partition plan, adopted by the United Nations on November 29, 1947. Patently unfair, it awarded 56 percent of Palestine to its 650,000 Jewish inhabitants, and 44 percent to its 1,300,000 Muslim and Christian Arab inhabitants.
Partition was adopted only after ruthless arm-twisting by the US government and by 26 pro-Zionist US senators who, in telegrams to a number of UN member states, warned that US goodwill in rebuilding their World War H-devastated economies might depend on a favorable vote for partition.
Immediately after the plan was adopted, however, extensive fighting broke out between Jews and Arabs, just as US diplomats had predicted. The Arab states categorically rejected the partition by outside parties of an overwhelmingly Arab land.
David Ben-Gurion, soon to be Israel's first prime minister, had ordered his representatives at the UN to accept the plan, but not to enter into any discussion or agreement defining the new Jewish state's borders. To his followers, who, like the Arabs, laid claim to the entire land, Ben-Gurion promised that his acceptance was only tactical.
As well-organized Jewish militias seized Village after village assigned by the UN plan to the Arabs, and badly organized Arab villagers retaliated with bloody but purposeless attacks on Jewish vehicles and convoys, Secretary of State George C. Marshall urged Truman to reconsider.
The British Army was resolved to withdraw from Palestine on May 15, 1948 regardless of the outcome of events in the UN. The fighting was spreading all over the mandate, including Jerusalem, which was supposed to remain a "corpus separatum" under international control and not be assigned either to the Jewish or the Arab state.
Marvelous.

Zionist criminals must always be reminded of their evil actions and legacy.

very instructive post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min River Tam 71,212
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 40 min Fit2Serve 299
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 52 min Voyeur 39,181
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 183,472
free kittens!!! seriously ♡ 1 hr nOsEybEEyOtch 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr LAWEST100 658,992
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr Awesomeash31 82
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr Johnny 5,102
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Gabriel 974,879
More from around the web