Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121929 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116358 Feb 13, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You pompous pig. Justify anything you want, you're nobody

See how nasty you become when you are cornered? Let's face it you speak for no one except yourself LMAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#116359 Feb 13, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Get bent.
How Christian of you. I take it that is a no? ROFL
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#116360 Feb 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
See how nasty you become when you are cornered? Let's face it you speak for no one except yourself LMAO
Cornered? Your pompous pig behavior is showing again.

You just go on and believe the IDF kills Palestinian children and civilians at will. Dolt.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#116361 Feb 13, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You just go on and believe the IDF kills Palestinian children and civilians at will. Dolt

You appear to have a very limited vocabulary, most of it being offensive . That is not normal behaviour for a Christian which I doubt you actually are. Hasbarat would be closer to the truth. You still haven't explained why America gives so much money to Israel?? Can't they stand on their own two feet as you suggest the Palestinians do?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#116362 Feb 13, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You just go on and believe the IDF kills Palestinian children and civilians at will. Dolt.
It's a dude pretending to be a fem. It's wearing Mum's clothes with panties over its head. No doubt. Nothing serious coming out of this troll's fingers.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#116365 Feb 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe because the topic of this forum is to do with Israel and what it is doing. Feel free to start up another thread though
Israel supports the same folks as Putin....

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday threw his weight behind Egyptian Army chief Field Marshal Abdel Fattah al-Sisi’s presidential bid by voicing hope that ties would strengthen after the election.

Israel made peace with Egypt, I wonder if the Palestinians reall want the same.

Have you read the Hamas Charter?? It would make one think that the Palestinians really do not want peace.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#116366 Feb 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to have a very limited vocabulary, most of it being offensive . That is not normal behaviour for a Christian which I doubt you actually are. Hasbarat would be closer to the truth. You still haven't explained why America gives so much money to Israel?? Can't they stand on their own two feet as you suggest the Palestinians do?
What a hypocrite. Your posts are always condemning and judgemental. Notice you learned a new word from Gray though.

Don't try to put your so called Christian beliefs on me. You are not an example and your opinion is nothing.

I don't need to explain why my country does anything to you.

Why did the British create the mess in the ME that the whole world now has to contend with?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#116367 Feb 13, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>It's a dude pretending to be a fem. It's wearing Mum's clothes with panties over its head. No doubt. Nothing serious coming out of this troll's fingers.
Could be. She/he reminds me of She Wolf of the SS.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#116368 Feb 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
$ to Israel?? Why?

Because they're an ally, unlike some Palestinians...

Although the US does give $ to Palestinians as well occaisionally
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#116369 Feb 13, 2014
USA BORN... BUT ZIONIST WEANED
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
And people around the world refute your disgustingly hateful cult. U.S. military members have also done such acts. You make it sound like it is Israeli policy to do such evil things.
It IS Israeli policy....check out Plan Dalet and name any other country with a policy like it

“Israel’s “Plan Dalet”: The Green Light for Zionism’s Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-plan-dal...

EXCERPTS“Probably more surprising than anything else was not the silence of the world as Zionist ethnic cleansing was taking place in Palestine, but the silence of the Jews in Palestine.

They knew what had happened to Jews in Nazi Europe, and some might even have seen it for themselves, yet they had no scruples in doing almost the same thing to the Palestinians.”
Zionism’s in-Palestine political and military leaders met in Tel Aviv to formally adopt PLAN DALET, the blueprint with operational military orders for the ethnic cleansing of Palestine.
CONTINUED

You're finally getting an education on a subject about which you've been professionally deceived........or paid to distort
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#116370 Feb 13, 2014
Gray wrote:
USA BORN... BUT ZIONIST WEANED
<quoted text>
It IS Israeli policy....check out Plan Dalet and name any other country with a policy like it
“Israel’s “Plan Dalet”: The Green Light for Zionism’s Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-plan-dal...
EXCERPTS“Probably more surprising than anything else was not the silence of the world as Zionist ethnic cleansing was taking place in Palestine, but the silence of the Jews in Palestine.
They knew what had happened to Jews in Nazi Europe, and some might even have seen it for themselves, yet they had no scruples in doing almost the same thing to the Palestinians.”
Zionism’s in-Palestine political and military leaders met in Tel Aviv to formally adopt PLAN DALET, the blueprint with operational military orders for the ethnic cleansing of Palestine.
CONTINUED
You're finally getting an education on a subject about which you've been professionally deceived........or paid to distort
MINION

Tell me what country has ever taken another country peacefully. Have you ever read what the Bristish planned after deciding to invade Australia. The British were brutal and committed crimes of rape torture and murder of children. All these things you accuse the Jews of doing have been done by other countries.

Why aren't you concerned with what is happening in South and Central Africa? Your focused hatred for the Jews is crazy and somewhat demonic. Something else is driving it.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#116371 Feb 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what Christian behavior is? You support Gray and he is anything but a Christian, you condemn Israel and that behavior is not Christian, so you are in no position to criticize.

The US can do whatever it wants with its money, after all it is their money, maybe they like bagels. You and Gray are giving everyone the impression that the PA are such wonderful people, that pay taxes and go to church and create an open economy for their side of the country and that only tells me neither of you know didily squat about the PA. I did not see either of you coming to the rescue of so called Palestinians in Syria when Assad was exterminating them, so why now???? and don't give me this 60 year old crap of stolen land
George

Red Deer, Canada

#116372 Feb 13, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
MINION
Tell me what country has ever taken another country peacefully. Have you ever read what the Bristish planned after deciding to invade Australia. The British were brutal and committed crimes of rape torture and murder of children. All these things you accuse the Jews of doing have been done by other countries.
Why aren't you concerned with what is happening in South and Central Africa? Your focused hatred for the Jews is crazy and somewhat demonic. Something else is driving it.
I agree, whole heartedly. This hatred is driven by something, maybe he ate a bad bagel and broke a tooth, lol
ocxz

Reunion

#116373 Feb 13, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
cornered
owned if you prefer.

and

the IDF certainly kills palestinians at will, that what zionists do.
Coward zionists have the coward IDF to do the dirty job, when they find themselves in front of palestinian resistance, coward zionists settlers kill women children and elders.

The the vile coward born from a$$hole in Usa can come over and say
hey heey i am a shill for zionist i will confort any of you netanyahoo boys if you let me have some land for free.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#116374 Feb 13, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what Christian behavior is? You support Gray and he is anything but a Christian, you condemn Israel and that behavior is not Christian, so you are in no position to criticize.
The US can do whatever it wants with its money, after all it is their money, maybe they like bagels. You and Gray are giving everyone the impression that the PA are such wonderful people, that pay taxes and go to church and create an open economy for their side of the country and that only tells me neither of you know didily squat about the PA. I did not see either of you coming to the rescue of so called Palestinians in Syria when Assad was exterminating them, so why now???? and don't give me this 60 year old crap of stolen land
I know exactly what Christian behaviour entails unlike you ex altar boy. Of course the US can do what it wants with its money but it must be prepared to answer the hard questions that posters on here require of Palestine. See what I mean about double standards? America is the one supporting the Syrain opposition by supplying them with arms. Despite them killing and torturing many Christians including nuns and gloating over the fact. You failed to mention that in your superficial summary

Syrian opposition fighters seize 12 nuns from Christian village

Mother superior says nuns abducted from convent have been taken with three other women to town held by rebels

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/03/...
ocxz

Reunion

#116375 Feb 13, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
No i am not christian if christian means supporting zionists killers and land thieves.
And what do you know about christ; hypoccrit, you are suh a compulsive liar, you even said you were catholic, what bullshit, you are a flippin zionist shill .
You know nothing about the palestinian and have never known anything about them.
The only thing you need to remember is that you are a the descendant of a thief, a murderer who stole native indian land in Canada, and you suppport zionist thieves and murderers in palestine.
Same kind of zionist scum.

If you George zionist pig born from a rectum had not his buddies steal palestinian land and kill farmers, the palestinians would not be in syria.
get it ?

Google palestine map before 1948 and you'll see, delusional zionist sausage milker.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#116376 Feb 13, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
MINION
So what you are basically saying is that two wrongs make a right??You are trying to compare oranges and apples. 300 years ago slavery was still around. Does that mean it is acceptable today in democratic countries. We have mostly moved on since then unlike Israel. Do you have shares in Israel?? LMAO
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#116377 Feb 13, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
cornered
owned if you prefer.
and
the IDF certainly kills palestinians at will, that what zionists do.
Coward zionists have the coward IDF to do the dirty job, when they find themselves in front of palestinian resistance, coward zionists settlers kill women children and elders.
The the vile coward born from a$$hole in Usa can come over and say
hey heey i am a shill for zionist i will confort any of you netanyahoo boys if you let me have some land for free.
You don't have the power to corner anybody, dolt.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#116378 Feb 13, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be. She/he reminds me of She Wolf of the SS.
Basing this on your own personal experience? I didn't realize your background was German

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#116379 Feb 13, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, whole heartedly. This hatred is driven by something, maybe he ate a bad bagel and broke a tooth, lol
Wow that was so funny Georgie-not. What do you do for your main performance?LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Whiskey Ben Solo 124,218
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Robert F 682,103
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Archie DeBunker 8,199
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Liberals are Depl... 982,434
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr New Age Spiritual... 619,477
Women and Men: DO NOT marry/date an Engineer!!! (Oct '08) 4 hr Jessica 123
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Comrade Trump 286,504
More from around the web