Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Human Justice

Port Jefferson, NY

#116213 Feb 12, 2014

The cowardly illegal alien *jews
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#116214 Feb 12, 2014
Port Jeff Mutt wrote:
Let's stop mandating medications... Mental Institution anyone? Wrong to do so, but still happens...and how long was I in there for? Why? Who is Dr. DK? From where? and received his degree from where?
What was the expense of a 7 month stay here ? Even, after using a wrong dx? How about Jail cost? 23? days? How much did the state save? How much will it cost them?
Oh, poor Port Jeff Mutt needs help with his diagnosis. Let me help you;

hatred of a person based on race, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or national origin constitutes irrational hate.

hate masks its personal insecurities.

The more insecure it feels, the larger its hate mask.

Not all insecure people are haters, but all haters are insecure people.

A reduced mental capacity tends to elevate the hater above the hated.

Insecure people feel a sense of self-worth by relegating a person or group of people to a lower status

Hope that helps you get out of that rubber room. LMFAO
George

Red Deer, Canada

#116215 Feb 12, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Uzi - and you !!...:))
I second that
danetoo

London, UK

#116216 Feb 12, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>I second that

Thank you - and as I said to him
- same to you :)

What I find remarkable - the so called zionists - Jews- people who don't "hate" Israel - are in the main well spoken - not particularly aggressive - not hateful of Arabs and Palestinians - while the people who are allegedly pro Palestinian - are really angry - hateful - extremely personal - I admittedly replied in kind .. But hey ...

Do they actually think they're doing any favours to their "cause" ?? Their attitude just make others insult back - and make everyone even more entrenched ...
George

Red Deer, Canada

#116217 Feb 12, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you - and as I said to him
- same to you :)
What I find remarkable - the so called zionists - Jews- people who don't "hate" Israel - are in the main well spoken - not particularly aggressive - not hateful of Arabs and Palestinians - while the people who are allegedly pro Palestinian - are really angry - hateful - extremely personal - I admittedly replied in kind .. But hey ...
Do they actually think they're doing any favours to their "cause" ?? Their attitude just make others insult back - and make everyone even more entrenched ...
It is almost always the minority that make all the noise, the vocal few. Time and time again we read about the life if Israel and I am also a traveller to Israel and would go back many times to visit more sites, these people will one day calm down when they run out of money or friends.
danetoo

London, UK

#116220 Feb 12, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>obviously you are a zionist supporter of murderers of palestinians and land thieves so you brown tongue lick the zionists asscracks and they conveniently smile at you, saying good Danetoo good lick too, and they smile smile smile. No wonder your tongue is sooo brown and smells bad. But never mind you asscrawl to these leaches.

Then you get to the decent people who are aware of the palestinian plight and maybe don't want to smile about it, never mind bash your ratface in because they did not want to have anything to do with your muttfaced zionist infectious presence.
the smell (probably when you spoke with that brown tongue of yours) was a dead give away that you were a two faced zionist douchebag.
I think I just made my point

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#116221 Feb 12, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously you are a zionist supporter of murderers of palestinians and land thieves so you .
the smell (probably when you spoke with that brown tongue of yours) was a dead give away that you were a two faced zionist douchebag.
Are you a so-called 'palestinian', or are you nothing more than the lowlife, jobless wonder you appear to be slob?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116222 Feb 12, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
you were hating on ALL muslims ... lol .. you are now trying to retract .. "damage limitation" ...
there was no doubt in anyone's minds what you were doing ...
and I have NEVER quoted your posts .... not ever.
as for the psychiatric theory you seem to be so involved in ... I think you are evil .... there are such things as "bad spirits" ... I do believe in that .... and you are certainly one. How you can mock someone's loss ... is completely beyond me
But hey, I hope it feels good for you.
No Danetoo you are wrong I have always stated that I don't hate all Muslims. All of my posts on the Islam forum were about what radical Islamists were doing around the world and how they justified it by what was written in the koran.

As far as my posts go you have stated that you never read them and yet you are able to tell me the content of them now how is that?

The only bad spirits in the world are people such as yourself who deny what is happening in Israel and disregard the segregation, discrimination, isolation,poverty, intimidation that happens daily to the Palestinian people, especially the children

Location hidden

#116223 Feb 12, 2014
Irael’s War on Palestinian Children

By Stephen Lendman

Global Research, November 25, 2013
Region: Middle East & North Africa
Theme: Crimes against Humanity, Law and Justice
In-depth Report: PALESTINE

Israel is a serial human rights abuser. It’s one of the world’s worst. It’s war on Palestinian children alone reflects it.

They’re systematically abused unjustly. Up to 700 are arrested annually. Most are lawlessly charged with stone-throwing. Children young as five are terrorized. They’re too young to know why.

They’re abusively treated during arrests, transfers and interrogations. They’re denied fundamental rights.

In 1991, Israel ratified the 1989 UN Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC). It didn’t matter. It brazenly violates its provisions.

Article 37 states in part:

“No child shall be subjected to torture or other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.”

“No child shall be deprived of his or her liberty unlawfully or arbitrarily.”

“The arrest, detention or imprisonment of a child shall be in conformity with the law and shall be used only as a measure of last resort and for the shortest appropriate period of time.”

“Every child deprived of liberty shall be treated with humanity and respect for the inherent dignity of the human person, and in a manner which takes into account the needs of persons of his or her age.”

“Every child deprived of his or her liberty shall have the right to prompt access to legal and other appropriate assistance, as well as the right to challenge the legality of the deprivation of his or her liberty before a court or other competent, independent and impartial authority, and to a prompt decision on any such action.”

Read more at:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-war-on-p...

Location hidden

#116224 Feb 12, 2014
From the article above:

Israel is the only nation trying children in military courts. Palestinians aren’t afforded the same rights as Jews. Failure to do so is blatantly discriminatory.
Under international law, adulthood begins at age 18. Israel considers children aged 16 and over adults. Military order 378 permits up to 20 years imprisonment for stone-throwing.
Fourth Geneva’s Article 147 requires fair trials. Israeli military courts are rigged to convict. Kangaroo court justice prevails.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#116226 Feb 12, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
From the article above:
Israel is the only nation trying children in military courts. Palestinians aren’t afforded the same rights as Jews. Failure to do so is blatantly discriminatory.
Under international law, adulthood begins at age 18. Israel considers children aged 16 and over adults. Military order 378 permits up to 20 years imprisonment for stone-throwing.
Fourth Geneva’s Article 147 requires fair trials. Israeli military courts are rigged to convict. Kangaroo court justice prevails.
Yo turdbreath, ever get hit in the head with a rock? Does it matter who threw it? You know they stone you when you give it up to a goat Shepard? These people are just driving home. I'd hang them by their little ones and stone them until they knew what it feels like. Hey, Sheeeeelblaaqah. Bite me.

Location hidden

#116227 Feb 12, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Yo turdbreath, ever get hit in the head with a rock? Does it matter who threw it? You know they stone you when you give it up to a goat Shepard? These people are just driving home. I'd hang them by their little ones and stone them until they knew what it feels like. Hey, Sheeeeelblaaqah. Bite me.
No I cant say I have, but neither have I been:

Shot in the leg by live ammunition at age 14 or shot in the forehead and injured with a rubber coated metal bullet at age 13

Neither have I been shot in the eye with a rubber coated metal bullet when I was walking next to my mother at the age of 5

Neither have I had the police knock down my door in a midnight raid to take me away

Neither have I been taken shackled in a military court for any of the above actions that have been committed. Matters like the above being settled in a civil court

Neither have I been forced to sign a paper written in a language that I don't understand so I can be freed when in reality what I have signed is an admission of guilt

Neither have I been deprived of legal council for over 48 hours which is what happens in Israel
danetoo

London, UK

#116228 Feb 12, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell you why you make me laugh.
Reunion would scare you away it's so beautiful.
But you have to deserve it.
It's not for you.
the further i am away from any zionist, the better i am.
i am not like you Danetoo, who have a big problem, you are not satisfied with your present situation and it shows.
you are a closet something, i don't know what it is, nevertheless you have a big brown tongue from asslicking zionist cracks, that i can tell.
Also when told that you are a zionist asslicker, you defend their past history of murder and palestinian land theft by trying to erase the facts and always go into some decoy spin story totally off-topic. Watch your answer.
Maybe you are hoping to acquire free land and therefore cozying up to Uzi the zionist douchebag will bring you free entry into zionist stolen land
Maybe you are hoping for another of your Las Vegas unions between a toad and a trashbug, who knows ?
Zionists always try and reap something, what is it ?
they say that the sincerest form of compliment is copying someone .. and as you are still using Uzi's name ...I'd say you are complimenting him in a sort of weird way

I have not been to Reunion - but been to Africa, Asia, Madagascar, Pacific Ocean (Fiji Islands), USA, Canada ... everywhere in Europe, as I used to work as a stewardess for a major airline and so I am not a stranger to the world and beauty

I am very happy indeed with my present situation ... which I don't even think I have talked of in here and I absolutely assure you, there is nothing lacking anywhere

I just cannot stand closed up people ... hypocrites like the Oz "nurse" ... she's about as sincere as a rattlesnake .... and the only reason you "like her" is because she shares your opinions - a month or so ago, you'd have hated her ... just goes to show what a false person she is.
THAT is what I do not like.

As I have said on here - I am a member of 2 Israeli / Palestinian peace organisations, the manifestos of which many Israelis don't agree with - and I have many friendly discussions with both Palestinians and Israeli jews and Israeli Arabs - my son's family in Israel introduced me to them in fact, as they are quite liberal and left wing and want to see a peaceful solution with the Palestinians and think they are being treated badly

But ANY attempts to agree to disagree and having some sort of constructive debate with the haters on here fail completely - I have tried so many times - when Sheilaa changed - I attempted with her for the first few weeks - sent her links to organisations that promote understanding rather than hatred, but I was completely ignored and just "hated on" ...

What good do you actually think you do for the Palestinians by being so closed up and so hostile and calling everyone names whom you don't agree with

All that happens is that you are called names back .. and so it goes on
danetoo

London, UK

#116229 Feb 12, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No I cant say I have, but neither have I been:
Shot in the leg by live ammunition at age 14 or shot in the forehead and injured with a rubber coated metal bullet at age 13
Neither have I been shot in the eye with a rubber coated metal bullet when I was walking next to my mother at the age of 5
Neither have I had the police knock down my door in a midnight raid to take me away
Neither have I been taken shackled in a military court for any of the above actions that have been committed. Matters like the above being settled in a civil court
Neither have I been forced to sign a paper written in a language that I don't understand so I can be freed when in reality what I have signed is an admission of guilt
Neither have I been deprived of legal council for over 48 hours which is what happens in Israel
drama queen

you've never given a damn about Palestinians before - you don't give a damn about them dying in their thousands in Syria .. you literally could not give a shit about them

you are a fake .. and a complete hypocrite

and it is not legal "council" ... it is legal counsel

Location hidden

#116230 Feb 12, 2014
Once again Danetoo finds it necessary to try and justify her miserable existence to others by telling us all ad nausuem what groups she belongs to, which countries she has visited and who her group of "friends" are
Instead of dealing with the issue she has with the poster who she is posting to, she keeps inserting me into the conversation and telling them what a big bad wolf I am. She is so pathetic and transparent it is laughable
She is just that type of person who sucks up to others and when not doing that posts about her her and more of her

Location hidden

#116231 Feb 12, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
drama queen
you've never given a damn about Palestinians before - you don't give a damn about them dying in their thousands in Syria .. you literally could not give a shit about them
you are a fake .. and a complete hypocrite
and it is not legal "council" ... it is legal counsel
You are the only drama queen on this forum . Don't try telling me what I care and don't care about. The only person you can speak about is yourself better you realize that sooner rather than later

You are the hypocrite and fake. I thought you didn't read my posts but here you are glued to them daily. ROFL
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#116232 Feb 12, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly - go back about a month - perhaps 6 weeks in the Egypt forum - and see the same hatred she has now - but then it was against Islam and the Arabs ....
And because her rants and copy pastes were so long and usually pretty damn boring - people were like "oh it's sheilaa again" ... And she was ignored generally - no one really minded - but she didn't get much attention except arguing viciously with a couple of women on that forum - I think for a couple years or so
So - she had to change tack - to feel the hatred - it's a deep psychological need in her - to feel anger and to receive it - it's like a food for her I've realised now - as if there's no one around to argue with - she'll make some acerbic comment to someone to start one .. I saw it the other day - there was no one around - except one woman who had never had a bad word for sheilaa - except I think she said with some surprise - "what happened to you then" - on a separate occasion - and sheilaa started on her for no good reason ..
And now she said - on the Egypt forum I think it was - that she "shed tears" over the Israelis and their treatment of Palestinian children - I mean - tears and her ???????? Sounds like a complete contradiction ...
And thanks for your empathy - he was a damn good guy - born in Jerusalem - grew up on a kibbutz - and became a fighter pilot for IAF ... 2 wars ... And then succumbed to cancer - which was such an rare and unusual kind that the medical team thought he might have been the victim of radiation - anyway ...:))
Am I the only one who never visited the Egyptian Forum?? Anyway no wonder they kicked her out or left on her own. For sure she is not worth answering or arguing. Got a real stupid bitchy dykey personality. Only throwing up comes to my mind.
Be good , be well.
danetoo

London, UK

#116234 Feb 12, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I the only one who never visited the Egyptian Forum?? Anyway no wonder they kicked her out or left on her own. For sure she is not worth answering or arguing. Got a real stupid bitchy dykey personality. Only throwing up comes to my mind.
Be good , be well.
thank you -- same to you !!

I know she's not ... I'm not quite sure why I'm bothering. I thought she was OK(ish) previously - a bit of a religious nutter, but - basically OK .. I know differently now ...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#116236 Feb 12, 2014
Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim

Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.

Letâ?Ts have a look at the evidence:

- No Christmas

- No television

- No nude women

- No football

- No pork chops

- No hot dogs

- No burgers

- No beer

- No bacon

- Rags for clothes

- Towels for hats

- Constant wailing from some idiot in a tower

- More than one wife

â?oMore than one mother in lawâ?&#357;

- You can't shave

- Your wife can't shave

- You can't wash off the smell of donkey

- You cook over burning camel shit

- Your wife is picked by someone else for you

- and your wife smells worse than your donkey

Then they tell you that "when you die, it all gets better"??

Well no sh*t Sherlock!....

It's not like it could get much worse

Location hidden

#116237 Feb 12, 2014
STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH.EVEN A RELIGIOUS LEADER SHOW US HIS RACIST COMMENTS. IS IT ANY WONDER THE PEOPLE FOLLOW HIS EXAMPLE?

David Lau, new Israeli chief rabbi, slammed for racial slur
July 30, 2013 5:44pm

(JTA)— David Lau, the recently elected chief Ashkenazi rabbi of Israel, was broadly condemned for a racist comment about basketball players at the Maccabiah Games.

Exhorting his haredi Orthodox constituents to devote their time to learning Torah rather than watching basketball, Lau said on Tuesday,“Why do you care about whether the ‘kushim’ who get paid in Tel Aviv beat the ‘kushim’ who get paid in Greece?” Kushim is a derogatory Israeli slang term for blacks.

The remarks were first reported by a phone news service for haredim, Hakol Haharedi, and subsequently picked up by major Israeli newspapers.

According to The Jerusalem Post, Knesset Education and Sports Committee Chairman Amram Mitzna said it was “very unfortunate that rabbis who are supposed to guide the way ethically fail time and time again by making racist statements.”

Lau, who was elected last week as chief rabbi, canceled a planned vacation abroad after the remarks were published.

Read more: http://www.jta.org/2013/07/30/news-opinion/is...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min Seentheotherside 995
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 574,533
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 810,623
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Pokay 269,092
gigolo tangerang,,7ea256c6 35 min Agency gigolo 15
gigolo 40 min Agency gigolo 8
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 56 min Lumajuice 1,655
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Holy Virgin Dr Sh... 608,291
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 97,932
More from around the web