Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#116150 Feb 11, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. My pet Dalek continues to say exterminate.
Perhaps Shitraels days could be numbered?
After all even uncle Sam will eventually get the message.
The real American public is waking up.
Hey shitstain get this:

Spain announced that they were really wrong 500 years ago when they kicked out all the jews and forced many to turn into Christians, so right now they are offering citizenship and passport to all relatives etc etc of those jews who were done wrong by them.
So little nazi , go eat shit. Interestingly they are not offering the same to muslims, they were kicked out at the same time.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116151 Feb 11, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do not know what the requirements are for becoming a Catholic or a Christian, why are you pretending to be such an expert. I grew up very Catholic with schooling during the summers and the alter boy and was very good friends with the priest as he would come out to the farm and help as well, so we had many conversations. When I got married he knew my faith and respected my choice and had no issue at all, his comment was we are all Gods children, so my friend the Jew asked him what about me, and he said Michael I would marry you as well even if you were an atheist, God loves everyone and prays even harder for those that don't pray enough. So you see there are guidelines and rules and even priests can make exceptions with the guidelines.
I do know what the requirements are. I was brought up in a catholic home and went to a private all girls Catholic school . I don't believe what you are saying. Priests have certain standards that are universal throughout the world. So unless the laws of the church have changed and you can show me where I'll stick to what I was taught

Location hidden

#116152 Feb 11, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nazi dyke, you dont live in the USA. Priests do marry anyone anytime. Sometimes even with a Rabbi in a Church or Synagoge. Clueless idiot

h

Show me where the church teaches that it allows priests to marry atheists and Jews in the church
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#116154 Feb 11, 2014
and finally some great news from I-slime land. Lets see more of this. Really wonderful.

http://nypost.com/2014/02/10/suicide-bomb-ins...

Location hidden

#116155 Feb 11, 2014
Read the following George

Requirements for being married in the Catholic Church

........ but both must be baptized Christians (and at least one must be a Catholic). f

http://catholicism.about.com/od/catholiclivin...

Location hidden

#116156 Feb 11, 2014
Civil Marriage:

Israeli law generally only permits religious leaders to perform marriage ceremonies and rarely permits civil marriages. Diplomatic officials from some countries are permitted to perform ceremonies in Israel. The United States is not one of those countries.

Mixed Marriages:

With very few exceptions, Israeli civil law does not permit marriages between Jews and non-Jews within the state of Israel. The Israeli government will recognize marriages performed between Israeli Jewish citizens and non-Jews that are performed outside of Israel. Israeli law does permit marriages in Israel between converts.
danetoo

London, UK

#116158 Feb 11, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of crap. Danetoo was an atheist and her alleged Husband was a Jew so they got married by a priest. Someone who neither of them believed in or respected. No wonder the marriage didn't last. LMAO
what an evil witch you are

as you are very aware, my husband died of a horrible cancer of the face when I was in my 20s - our son was barely 4 ... I looked after him for 2 years during his illness

I am in fact still married to him, as I never remarried - I had partners since, but never married again ...

You'd not have been able to have the stamina or compassion to do soemthing like that .. you are far too selfish, far too evil .. you'd have killed anyone in your care -- you would have run with the tail between your legs and gone to some church to "pray" to satan ...

religious ??.. you worship satan ...

Nobody .. not even the worst person who dislikes me on here have talked to me as you do .. you really are an evil horrific person ..
danetoo

London, UK

#116159 Feb 11, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
What a Jew and an atheist being married by a priest?? Never happened. I was brought up as a Catholic and priests don't work that way Georgie. They don't marry people who do not believe in God and in the case of her alleged husband people who don't recognize Jesus as God.
THAT priest did ... he was not a catholic

He was a protestant lutheran, the faith I was born into .... not a fanatical unintelligent nothing like you ...

He accepted that we were both good people, both believed in god at the time .. and that we wished to be married - he did not sit in judgement of us as a couple ... and we were married by him in Israel.

My husband was born in Jerusalem - an Israeli ...

Apart from which - I don't really give a damn what you think of me -- what your opinion is of my marriage -- what I DO care about however is you attempting to laugh with your "mates" on here trying to soil the memory of my marriage to a fantastic person and you attempting to soil the memory of my time with him ...

He died - a slow agonising death of a horrendous form of cancer of the face --- obviously you have never heard of it as you have no medical knowledge - cancer maxillae it is called .. look it up. The doctor I work with now said it was the only time in his career that he was unable to sleep and eat after he had attended a ward where there were patients with that form of cancer .. it is truly horrendous

does not surprise me you were born a catholic .. however. You are truly ... evil ...

Location hidden

#116160 Feb 11, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
what an evil witch you are
as you are very aware, my husband died of a horrible cancer of the face when I was in my 20s - our son was barely 4 ... I looked after him for 2 years during his illness
I am in fact still married to him, as I never remarried - I had partners since, but never married again ...
You'd not have been able to have the stamina or compassion to do soemthing like that .. you are far too selfish, far too evil .. you'd have killed anyone in your care -- you would have run with the tail between your legs and gone to some church to "pray" to satan ...
religious ??.. you worship satan ...
Nobody .. not even the worst person who dislikes me on here have talked to me as you do .. you really are an evil horrific person ..
You get back what you give out Danetoo so you'll get no empathy from me
danetoo

London, UK

#116161 Feb 11, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you really are a cyber bully, nothing in your above statement makes you a humanitarian either, are you really that cruel of a person.
she is horrendous

from the moment I started disagreeing with her about her new found hatred of Israel and the jews ... she has been evil .. it has never stopped

Her hatred knows no bounds .. she thrives and feeds on it ... It is completely sick.

She is supposed to be a nurse !!!!!... a person with empathy, compassion, a conscience, a humanitarian as you rightly say

And she is none of the above ...
danetoo

London, UK

#116164 Feb 11, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You get back what you give out Danetoo so you'll get no empathy from me
what I GIVE???

I have NEVER said anything remotely as horrific as that to you ... never ...

empathy??

I doubt you'd know what that word means ... never mind show it to anyone.

when you accused me of having "murdered" my husband ... when you very well knew the fate he suffered ... and I wrote to you what really had happened ..,.

the only comment you made was that I was "fishing for pity" or words to that effect.

What has your cruelty and evil got to do with Israel, jews, Palestinians ??

I fail to see the relevance ...

And how on earth I can even remotely come "up" to your "level" of absolute evil ...

Location hidden

#116165 Feb 11, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
what I GIVE???
I have NEVER said anything remotely as horrific as that to you ... never ...
empathy??
I doubt you'd know what that word means ... never mind show it to anyone.
when you accused me of having "murdered" my husband ... when you very well knew the fate he suffered ... and I wrote to you what really had happened ..,.
the only comment you made was that I was "fishing for pity" or words to that effect.
What has your cruelty and evil got to do with Israel, jews, Palestinians ??
I fail to see the relevance ...
And how on earth I can even remotely come "up" to your "level" of absolute evil ...
Looks like she is still here and ranting zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Location hidden

#116166 Feb 11, 2014
Palestinian envoy to peace talks rebuffs Livni: We won't recognize Israel as a Jewish state

By KHALED ABU TOAMEH
LAST UPDATED: 02/10/2014 18:31

Saeb Erekat makes statement to Voice of Palestine radio following reports that Livni said the Palestinians would "surprise" on issue.

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/P...

Location hidden

#116167 Feb 11, 2014
Looks like they don't want to acknowledge the truth

Kerry comments on Israel boycott ‘hurtful and intolerable’
Minister’s remarks follow claims Kerry being ‘messianic’ over peace deal

Sun, Feb 2, 2014, 13:18

First published: Sun, Feb 2, 2014, 13:18

US secretary of state John Kerry is holding a gun to Israel’s head in peace talks with the Palestinians by warning it could face international isolation if negotiations failed, a senior Israeli cabinet minister said today.

The remarks by strategic affairs minister Yuval Steinitz, who is close to prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu, followed recent accusations by Israel’s defence minister that Mr Kerry was being “messianic” in his pursuit of a peace deal.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/middle-e...
danetoo

London, UK

#116168 Feb 11, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lutherans don't have priests they have pastors or ministers.
Still trying to wring more sympathy out of the posters on here re your dead husband? You are pathetic Danetoo. Don't post me anymore I'm not interested in you or you fake life
protestant lutheran priests .. ministers .. pastors ..

the priest - which I will still call him, as that is what he called himself - who was lutheran protestant christian - said he would marry us because in the eyes of God - whom we both believed in at the time, we were "Gods children" .. and as such, he did not sit in judgement of us .. he was a true christian - unlike yourself who sits in judgement of people ..

who CARES about the title .. we call them priests ... that is what it is called in Denmark - a "Priest" ...

Do you really think god could give a shit what they are called?

I've never ever stated that I was a catholic or had a catholic wedding ... because that would not be true.

And no, not trying to "wring sympathy" out of anyone ... that is the last thing I'd want.

I am merely stating the truth about what happened and showing you up for the evil that you represent which certainly has nothing to do with Israel, the jews, muslims, palestinians ...

you are a hypocrite and you blaspheme

It's just you trying to make me into something I am not. That is all.
danetoo

London, UK

#116169 Feb 11, 2014
ocxz wrote:
Danetoo wrote :" I don't know what the requirements are to become a catholic or a Christian - but takes years of hard work, total change of lifestyle and hard studying to become a Jew - it has to be a real commitment - "
Israel haters wrote:
"Firstly Jews are not just a religion but a people. Most Jews are not religious."
Folks
there you have an example of 2 hasbarats who both post as sock puppets too the zionist opressor state, yet cannot even define what is and what it takes to become what they call a jew.
These two retarded spammers should report asap to their hasbarat bosses and receive a good spanking complete with a double ration of nice zionist warm kool aid syrup.
you are extremely dumb

jews who have been born into the religion are mostly not particularly religious -- and certainly not in Israel ...

however, people who are not jews - and wish to convert to judaism, cannot do so just for "convenience" because it could be "fun" ...

to become a muslim, you just have to say one line -- the shahada - you say that, and pretend to believe it, you are a muslim - does not take work, study .., not even belief particularly - just wishing to become a member of some sort of "club"

to become a jew, you have to study for years - live like a religious jew - follow all the rules - be inspected and have exams ...

So a jew who is ALREADY a jew - is so whether he or she is religious or not

But to convert to judaism takes hard work and real conviction that this is the truth for the person who wishes to become a jew - and that person who wishes to convert is usually religious for obvious reasons as they would not put themselves through all that hard work if they were not.

THAT is what I said .. wherever you got the misinformation from that you posted above, is just your own extremely unintelligent head
George

Red Deer, Canada

#116171 Feb 11, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT priest did ... he was not a catholic
He was a protestant lutheran, the faith I was born into .... not a fanatical unintelligent nothing like you ...
He accepted that we were both good people, both believed in god at the time .. and that we wished to be married - he did not sit in judgement of us as a couple ... and we were married by him in Israel.
My husband was born in Jerusalem - an Israeli ...
Apart from which - I don't really give a damn what you think of me -- what your opinion is of my marriage -- what I DO care about however is you attempting to laugh with your "mates" on here trying to soil the memory of my marriage to a fantastic person and you attempting to soil the memory of my time with him ...
He died - a slow agonising death of a horrendous form of cancer of the face --- obviously you have never heard of it as you have no medical knowledge - cancer maxillae it is called .. look it up. The doctor I work with now said it was the only time in his career that he was unable to sleep and eat after he had attended a ward where there were patients with that form of cancer .. it is truly horrendous
does not surprise me you were born a catholic .. however. You are truly ... evil ...
I am sorry for the loss of someone so precious to you, I am sure he must have been a good person as well.

I too confirm being married to a non Catholic by a priest, that part cut off when I was trying to explain before. Yes there are rules and guidelines and good people will do good things. I am Catholic but do not share the same opinion that Sheila does as I am sure you can see by what I post. Again I am sorry for your loss.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#116172 Feb 11, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
she is horrendous
from the moment I started disagreeing with her about her new found hatred of Israel and the jews ... she has been evil .. it has never stopped
Her hatred knows no bounds .. she thrives and feeds on it ... It is completely sick.
She is supposed to be a nurse !!!!!... a person with empathy, compassion, a conscience, a humanitarian as you rightly say
And she is none of the above ...
I do not understand people that have an opinion like her, this is not a humanitarian outlook and she wants BETTER for the PA, what does that really mean to her? Her harmful wishes to Israeli people just because they are Israeli, does she realize that 70% of the people have no idea what she is talking about because they are either too young to know or are good people that just get along. She is promoting hatred to 6 year olds just because they are born in Israel, why? What have they done to her?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#116173 Feb 11, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lutherans don't have priests they have pastors or ministers.
Still trying to wring more sympathy out of the posters on here re your dead husband? You are pathetic Danetoo. Don't post me anymore I'm not interested in you or you fake life
You are pathetic
George

Red Deer, Canada

#116174 Feb 11, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
you are extremely dumb
jews who have been born into the religion are mostly not particularly religious -- and certainly not in Israel ...
however, people who are not jews - and wish to convert to judaism, cannot do so just for "convenience" because it could be "fun" ...
to become a muslim, you just have to say one line -- the shahada - you say that, and pretend to believe it, you are a muslim - does not take work, study .., not even belief particularly - just wishing to become a member of some sort of "club"
to become a jew, you have to study for years - live like a religious jew - follow all the rules - be inspected and have exams ...
So a jew who is ALREADY a jew - is so whether he or she is religious or not
But to convert to judaism takes hard work and real conviction that this is the truth for the person who wishes to become a jew - and that person who wishes to convert is usually religious for obvious reasons as they would not put themselves through all that hard work if they were not.
THAT is what I said .. wherever you got the misinformation from that you posted above, is just your own extremely unintelligent head
Ignore him, he will change the wording around to make it look worse for you, I doubt anyone believes him anymore and honestly most posters look at who wrote it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 20 min Tony 5,758
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Grunt56 221,551
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ1 267,565
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 1 hr lee 234
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr mike 607,285
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Lumajuice 796,694
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr pusherman_ 568,579
Scientific proof for God's existence 6 hr eyeful 642
More from around the web