Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121867 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

George

Red Deer, Canada

#116132 Feb 11, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
U mean they WOULD classify Israel if they could but since they are a bunch of nobodies like yourself just keep barking in the wind, it can take all your shit, all of it. Retard
Oh he will twist your words around to make it look like you said it but realize that most posters on here know better so don't fall into his stupidity traps.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116133 Feb 11, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with that? It is done daily in Canada.
What a Jew and an atheist being married by a priest?? Never happened. I was brought up as a Catholic and priests don't work that way Georgie. They don't marry people who do not believe in God and in the case of her alleged husband people who don't recognize Jesus as God.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#116134 Feb 11, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you really are a cyber bully, nothing in your above statement makes you a humanitarian either, are you really that cruel of a person

Nope not cruel at all. I just expose liars and people like you don't like that they would prefer to believe the lies

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#116135 Feb 11, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is down but your credibility as a humanitarian, maybe stick to driving with your husband and hopefully you can figure out a way to calm down and just stick to keeping yourself from harming people
Just shut it George you ramble on like an old woman suffering with dementia. Just keep believing her lies and leave the truth to others
George

Red Deer, Canada

#116136 Feb 11, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
What a Jew and an atheist being married by a priest?? Never happened. I was brought up as a Catholic and priests don't work that way Georgie. They don't marry people who do not believe in God and in the case of her alleged husband people who don't recognize Jesus as God.
Do not put words in my mouth I did NOT say that
George

Red Deer, Canada

#116137 Feb 11, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:

This is what Danetoo posted right here on this forum
And I was married to my late husband in Israel - a non religious wedding as I'm not Jewish - you don't know anything

Sheilaa wrote:

ONE HASBARAT DOWN HOW MANY MORE TO GO??????
No one is down but your credibility as a humanitarian, maybe stick to driving with your husband and hopefully you can figure out a way to calm down and just stick to keeping yourself from harming people

You have purposely misquoted Danetoo for your benefit and next start badmouthing people with an opinion by thinking you won and call them Hasbarats, do you know what one is? You said once to point out where I put people down other than expressing my opinion, well here are 2 and all you have to do is go back and read your many hateful posts of Israel and Israel Jews, it won't take long.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#116138 Feb 11, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not put words in my mouth I did NOT say that
No she did you dummy

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#116139 Feb 11, 2014
George wrote:
Sheilaa wrote:
This is what Danetoo posted right here on this forum
And I was married to my late husband in Israel - a non religious wedding as I'm not Jewish - you don't know anything
Sheilaa wrote:
ONE HASBARAT DOWN HOW MANY MORE TO GO??????
You have purposely misquoted Danetoo for your benefit and next start badmouthing people with an opinion by thinking you won and call them Hasbarats, do you know what one is? You said once to point out where I put people down other than expressing my opinion, well here are 2 and all you have to do is go back and read your many hateful posts of Israel and Israel Jews, it won't take long
You can apologize right now Georgie this is what she posted right her on this forum #116094
"I don't know what the requirements are to become a catholic or a Christian - but takes years of hard work, total change of lifestyle and hard studying to become a Jew - it has to be a real commitment - a Danish friend of mine married in Israel (also) and then subsequently wanted to become a Jew
There are marriages held and accepted in Israel under any faith ... Of course
But if I'd wanted a Jewish wedding in Israel at the time I was married to my late husband - religious - I could not have that as I'm not Jewish - which seems fair to me - so we had a priest marry us - lol - he didn't mind my husband being Jewish - and my husband didn't care as he was not religious anyway ... But was great!!!"
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#116140 Feb 11, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
always a pleasure to educate illiterate little brats zionists brats such as you who have been shown the bad example like to steal and kill.with umpunity.
of course when you mean it can take all the shit, you speak from your sewer pond.
U mean they WOULD classify Israel if they could but since they are a bunch of nobodies like yourself just keep barking in the wind, it can take all your shit, all of it. Retard

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#116141 Feb 11, 2014
PRIESTS DO NOT MARRY JEWS AND ATHEISTS DO YOU GET IT NOW DUMMY

An atheist does not believe in God and a Jew does not accept Jesus as God. It would go against all principles of the Catholic Church to marry them
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#116142 Feb 11, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped talking to him as you know, because he only posts vile comments, with vulgar additons and mostly lies, lie the Israel is classified as a terrorist state, I just got tired of his ramblings and changing what people say to make himself have something to reply to, best is to just ignore him until he either changes or just disappears like some of the others that were removed.
U are right.
Brit Expat

Sète, France

#116143 Feb 11, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. My pet Dalek continues to say exterminate.

Perhaps Shitraels days could be numbered?

After all even uncle Sam will eventually get the message.

The real American public is waking up.
Brit Expat

Sète, France

#116144 Feb 11, 2014
Oooooops! I forgot. Shitrael has the Jew Bomb. Silly me.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#116145 Feb 11, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what the requirements are to become a catholic or a Christian - but takes years of hard work, total change of lifestyle and hard studying to become a Jew - it has to be a real commitment - a Danish friend of mine married in Israel (also) and then subsequently wanted to become a Jew
But if I'd wanted a Jewish wedding in Israel at the time I was married to my late husband - religious - I could not have that as I'm not Jewish - which seems fair to me - so we had a priest marry us - lol - he didn't mind my husband being Jewish - and my husband didn't care as he was not religious anyway ... But was great!!!
A
I am Catholic and my United or Christian but we were married in the Catholic Church and became Catholics, we had to do the 5 evenings of lectures but that was cool.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#116146 Feb 11, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You can apologize right now Georgie this is what she posted right her on this forum #116094
"I don't know what the requirements are to become a catholic or a Christian - but takes years of hard work, total change of lifestyle and hard studying to become a Jew - it has to be a real commitment - a Danish friend of mine married in Israel (also) and then subsequently wanted to become a Jew
But if I'd wanted a Jewish wedding in Israel at the time I was married to my late husband - religious - I could not have that as I'm not Jewish - which seems fair to me - so we had a priest marry us - lol - he didn't mind my husband being Jewish - and my husband didn't care as he was not religious anyway ... But was great!!!"
If you do not know what the requirements are for becoming a Catholic or a Christian, why are you pretending to be such an expert. I grew up very Catholic with schooling during the summers and the alter boy and was very good friends with the priest as he would come out to the farm and help as well, so we had many conversations. When I got married he knew my faith and respected my choice and had no issue at all, his comment was we are all Gods children, so my friend the Jew asked him what about me, and he said Michael I would marry you as well even if you were an atheist, God loves everyone and prays even harder for those that don't pray enough. So you see there are guidelines and rules and even priests can make exceptions with the guidelines.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#116147 Feb 11, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nazi dyke, you dont live in the USA. Priests do marry anyone anytime. Sometimes even with a Rabbi in a Church or Synagoge. Clueless idiot.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#116150 Feb 11, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. My pet Dalek continues to say exterminate.
Perhaps Shitraels days could be numbered?
After all even uncle Sam will eventually get the message.
The real American public is waking up.
Hey shitstain get this:

Spain announced that they were really wrong 500 years ago when they kicked out all the jews and forced many to turn into Christians, so right now they are offering citizenship and passport to all relatives etc etc of those jews who were done wrong by them.
So little nazi , go eat shit. Interestingly they are not offering the same to muslims, they were kicked out at the same time.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#116151 Feb 11, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do not know what the requirements are for becoming a Catholic or a Christian, why are you pretending to be such an expert. I grew up very Catholic with schooling during the summers and the alter boy and was very good friends with the priest as he would come out to the farm and help as well, so we had many conversations. When I got married he knew my faith and respected my choice and had no issue at all, his comment was we are all Gods children, so my friend the Jew asked him what about me, and he said Michael I would marry you as well even if you were an atheist, God loves everyone and prays even harder for those that don't pray enough. So you see there are guidelines and rules and even priests can make exceptions with the guidelines.
I do know what the requirements are. I was brought up in a catholic home and went to a private all girls Catholic school . I don't believe what you are saying. Priests have certain standards that are universal throughout the world. So unless the laws of the church have changed and you can show me where I'll stick to what I was taught

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#116152 Feb 11, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nazi dyke, you dont live in the USA. Priests do marry anyone anytime. Sometimes even with a Rabbi in a Church or Synagoge. Clueless idiot

h

Show me where the church teaches that it allows priests to marry atheists and Jews in the church
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#116154 Feb 11, 2014
and finally some great news from I-slime land. Lets see more of this. Really wonderful.

http://nypost.com/2014/02/10/suicide-bomb-ins...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Meghan Markle Bring Down the Royals? 5 min Johnny 4
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Julia 79,677
Bill Cosby guilty on all 3 charges. 18 min Johnny 43
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 19 min BILLION HEIR 39
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 25 min Dang Jersey Piney 448,385
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min waaasssuuup 701,473
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 58 min Tony 6,865
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 995,752