Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121860 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116109 Feb 11, 2014
ocxz wrote:
Danetoo wrote :" I don't know what the requirements are to become a catholic or a Christian - but takes years of hard work, total change of lifestyle and hard studying to become a Jew - it has to be a real commitment - "
Israel haters wrote:
"Firstly Jews are not just a religion but a people. Most Jews are not religious."
Folks
there you have an example of 2 hasbarats who both post as sock puppets too the zionist opressor state, yet cannot even define what is and what it takes to become what they call a jew.
These two retarded spammers should report asap to their hasbarat bosses and receive a good spanking complete with a double ration of nice zionist warm kool aid syrup.
Yes I have just posted a similar post on the Israel forum exposing her. It is so funny she must think people don't put one and one together. LMAO

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116110 Feb 11, 2014
This is what I posted on the Israeli forum

Oh my God this is hilarious. Danetoo claims to be an atheist and states that her husband was Jewish. They got married by a priest and she states that she doesn't know what preparation is needed to be a catholic. No joke her very words on the Israel forum. They got married by a priest that neither her or her alleged husband respected

Danetoo's words:

I don't know what the requirements are to become a catholic or a Christian - but takes years of hard work, total change of lifestyle and hard studying to become a Jew - it has to be a real commitment - a Danish friend of mine married in Israel (also) and then subsequently wanted to become a Jew

But if I'd wanted a Jewish wedding in Israel at the time I was married to my late husband - religious - I could not have that as I'm not Jewish - which seems fair to me - so we had a priest marry us - lol - he didn't mind my husband being Jewish - and my husband didn't care as he was not religious anyway ... But was great!!!

IT SEEMS HE DIDN'T MIND HER BEING AN ATHEIST EITHER. ROFL

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116111 Feb 11, 2014
ONE HASBARAT DOWN HOW MANY MORE TO GO??????
ocxz

Reunion

#116112 Feb 11, 2014

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116113 Feb 11, 2014
This is what Danetoo posted right here on this forum

And I was married to my late husband in Israel - a non religious wedding as I'm not Jewish - you don't know anything

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116114 Feb 11, 2014
Have to go to much excitement for one day. LMAO
ocxz

Reunion

#116115 Feb 11, 2014
Israel classified as a terrorist state

http://www.sfdebate.org/debates/240407.php

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#116117 Feb 11, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Have to go to much excitement for one day. LMAO
In other words, a big day for you is to babble like a brook and squawk like a hen.
Bobbalinda

Selden, NY

#116118 Feb 11, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I really like Scarlett Johansens remark to the people trying to smear the soda company, she is my hero, go girl.
You made a very good point that no on here has made before and brings to light a whole new perspective. That is that Israel is not trespassing on Palestinian land (West Bank) as it is part of Israel, very good point.
`

`

I have a question for you Georgie,, why call yourself George, when you are a sow/?
Bobbalinda

Selden, NY

#116119 Feb 11, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, a big day for you is to babble like a brook and squawk like a hen.
`

`

attention: NFL....

Can you show us your avatar where you look like a bug eater/?

Just that avatar alone made our day. Yes, looking at your avatar made us happy in Mt. Sinai.

We've never seen someone so fk-in ugly thinking that they were so jackass beautiful..

Please make yourself complete again and put back that portrait of yourself looking through bio's for bugs to eat......
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#116121 Feb 11, 2014
and of course lets not forgett that most if not all those "freedom fighters" from the terror ship Marmara are in jail, Suprise, erDOGen put them there cause they started terrorizing his dictatorship. Wonderful news , again!!!!!!!!!! Hurry up eat that shit, shit.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#116122 Feb 11, 2014
Blobbalinda wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
attention: NFL....
\urself complete again and put back that portrait of yourself looking through bio's for bugs to eat......
I notice you're not allowed a registered account, lowlife. That's because you've been deleted so many times, isn't it, illiterate slob?
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#116123 Feb 11, 2014
ocxz wrote:
Israel classified as a terrorist state
http://www.sfdebate.org/debates/240407.php
U mean they WOULD classify Israel if they could but since they are a bunch of nobodies like yourself just keep barking in the wind, it can take all your shit, all of it. Retard
George

Red Deer, Canada

#116125 Feb 11, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
This is what Danetoo posted right here on this forum
And I was married to my late husband in Israel - a non religious wedding as I'm not Jewish - you don't know anything
What is wrong with that? It is done daily in Canada.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#116126 Feb 11, 2014
Bobbalinda wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
I have a question for you Georgie,, why call yourself George, when you are a sow/?
Why are you even here when you clearly have no IQ to carry on a conversation, so again GET LOST
ocxz

Reunion

#116127 Feb 11, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
U mean they WOULD classify Israel if they could but since they are a bunch of nobodies like yourself just keep barking in the wind, it can take all your shit, all of it. Retard
always a pleasure to educate illiterate little brats zionists brats such as you who have been shown the bad example like to steal and kill.with umpunity.
of course when you mean it can take all the shit, you speak from your sewer pond.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#116128 Feb 11, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
This is what I posted on the Israeli forum
Oh my God this is hilarious. Danetoo claims to be an atheist and states that her husband was Jewish. They got married by a priest and she states that she doesn't know what preparation is needed to be a catholic. No joke her very words on the Israel forum. They got married by a priest that neither her or her alleged husband respected
Danetoo's words:
I don't know what the requirements are to become a catholic or a Christian - but takes years of hard work, total change of lifestyle and hard studying to become a Jew - it has to be a real commitment - a Danish friend of mine married in Israel (also) and then subsequently wanted to become a Jew
But if I'd wanted a Jewish wedding in Israel at the time I was married to my late husband - religious - I could not have that as I'm not Jewish - which seems fair to me - so we had a priest marry us - lol - he didn't mind my husband being Jewish - and my husband didn't care as he was not religious anyway ... But was great!!!
IT SEEMS HE DIDN'T MIND HER BEING AN ATHEIST EITHER. ROFL
OMG you really are a cyber bully, nothing in your above statement makes you a humanitarian either, are you really that cruel of a person.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#116129 Feb 11, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
ONE HASBARAT DOWN HOW MANY MORE TO GO??????
No one is down but your credibility as a humanitarian, maybe stick to driving with your husband and hopefully you can figure out a way to calm down and just stick to keeping yourself from harming people
George

Red Deer, Canada

#116130 Feb 11, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
U mean they WOULD classify Israel if they could but since they are a bunch of nobodies like yourself just keep barking in the wind, it can take all your shit, all of it. Retard
I stopped talking to him as you know, because he only posts vile comments, with vulgar additons and mostly lies, lie the Israel is classified as a terrorist state, I just got tired of his ramblings and changing what people say to make himself have something to reply to, best is to just ignore him until he either changes or just disappears like some of the others that were removed.
Bobbalinda

Selden, NY

#116131 Feb 11, 2014
Israel haters wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clearly insane.
http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/massacre.htm...
the link above gives casualty figures since 1860. The interesting thing is that the casualties in the war between Arabs-Jews which is going on for decades if not a century is very low numbers compared to any other war/battle.
So much for Holocaust. Maybe you should speak to the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem who tried to carry out the Hitler Final Solution in the Middle East.
http://www.danielpipes.org/4990/arab-israeli-...
even since 1950.
`

`

Final Solution is when you and your kind DD and come face to face with Godly Righteousness,....which will be your Final Solution and Judgement day of Truths.

Until then, you and your evil Godless kind will exist to serve your Master, the god of your evil Cult, called Molech, Lucifer, Satan and the Original Serpeny.

Your Occultist kind has a lot to answer for and framing Hitler and the German people with your made up Holocaust lie,.... is a good place to start.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min WildWeirdWillie 51,730
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 3 hr c840xba 26
shuh up meathead! 3 hr Doctor REALITY 1
NJ Home Remodeling Contractors Information by P... 3 hr Pangione Developers 1
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Gabriel 991,936
News FBI is investigating the Clinton Foundation, so... 5 hr Retribution 88
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 hr Michael 693,160
More from around the web