Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#115685 Feb 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that Jews have the right to exist but not in other peoples countries and land that they have stolen
The question was do you believe Israel has the right to exist?

So where do they have the right to exist?

And for hypocritical lil you,

the same does not obviously hold true for Aussie Aboriginals?

Americans?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#115686 Feb 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is the indigenous Australians do not feel the need to get rockets unlike Israel
No need to get into the systematic slaughter native Tasmanians, is there?

USA

#115687 Feb 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
...because I don't intend wasting my time on an idiot such as you. Capice?????
No. It's because you have a penchant for doling out impertinent information, and then you're afraid someone will call you on it.

Never play poker.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#115688 Feb 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is the indigenous Australians do not feel the need to get rockets unlike Israel
Yah really humorus

The Australian frontier wars were a series of conflicts fought between Indigenous Australians and European settlers that spanned a total of 146 years. The first fighting took place several months after January 26, 1788 and the last clashes occurred as late as 1934.

Queensland, by all accounts the most populated section of indigenous Australia, represents also the single bloodiest backdrop of the Australian colonial frontiers. Thus the records of Queensland document the most frequent reports of shootings and massacres of indigenous people, the three deadliest massacres on white settlers, the most disreputable frontier police force, and the highest number of white victims to frontier violence on record in any Australian colony...

You euro australians learned em good....

Should Israel follow you Aussies lead?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_front...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#115689 Feb 7, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to get into the systematic slaughter native Tasmanians, is there?

No not on a post about Israel but please feel free to start one up elsewhere.

Location hidden

#115690 Feb 7, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It's because you have a penchant for doling out impertinent information, and then you're afraid someone will call you on it.
Never play poker

I'm not a gambler unlike you. LOOL

Location hidden

#115691 Feb 7, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text> Yah really humorus
The Australian frontier wars were a series of conflicts fought between Indigenous Australians and European settlers that spanned a total of 146 years. The first fighting took place several months after January 26, 1788 and the last clashes occurred as late as 1934.
Queensland, by all accounts the most populated section of indigenous Australia, represents also the single bloodiest backdrop of the Australian colonial frontiers. Thus the records of Queensland document the most frequent reports of shootings and massacres of indigenous people, the three deadliest massacres on white settlers, the most disreputable frontier police force, and the highest number of white victims to frontier violence on record in any Australian colony...
You euro australians learned em good....
Should Israel follow you Aussies lead?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_front...
Why do yo feel it necessary to divert from Israel? Feel guilty or what?????

USA

#115692 Feb 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No not on a post about Israel but please feel free to start one up elsewhere.
My gawd but you lack a sense humour. Is this why you so often bring up the Crusades?

Tell me more about your theories on the US war with Japan, old woman.

Location hidden

#115693 Feb 7, 2014
People on this forum are getting their knickers in a knot because they are unable to address the points brought up re Israel. Instead they feel it necessary to bring up other issues in an effort to assuage their guilt and deflect. Sad but not surprising!!!!!!!!!!1

Location hidden

#115694 Feb 7, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
My gawd but you lack a sense humour. Is this why you so often bring up the Crusades?
Tell me more about your theories on the US war with Japan, old woman.

You're much older than I'll ever be and I don't waste time on people who are suffering from dementia such as you. Do you capice???

Location hidden

#115695 Feb 7, 2014
Seems that there is no one of substance posting on this forum at the moment so I'll leave it to NFR and he/she can post to herself to her hearts content. LMAO

USA

#115696 Feb 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
People on this forum are getting their knickers in a knot because they are unable to address the points brought up re Israel. Instead they feel it necessary to bring up other issues in an effort to assuage their guilt and deflect. Sad but not surprising!!!!!!!!!!1
'other issues'
Such as the American War Between the States, the US war with Japan, and the Crusades?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#115705 Feb 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
Where is that little pole smoking f/aggit Bobby Sue? I thought that toe-dancing queer was the leader of this circle-jerk?
What happened to this joint? You have He-la spamming and that Syrian p**sy whining about the Jews.
Jesus! What would these boring M-F'ers do if there were no Jews to give their worthless fckng lives meaning?
You go, Girl. Thread wrecker! LMFAO. Oh, and I'm chubbin up!
Zionist

Saint-denis, Reunion

#115709 Feb 7, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>You go, Girl. Thread wrecker! LMFAO. Oh, and I'm chubbin up!
You drek
i wreck (lol) you with my big zio shaft.
SYFAO
s = split
o = open

bwa ha ha ha

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#115711 Feb 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
The conflict in Israel cannot be viewed in isolation. The entire geopolitical context in the Middle East needs to be addressed.
While there are some disputed territories in Israel that should be dealt with, we cannot ignore the slaughter of Muslims by Muslims and the sectarian tribal violence that exists among Arabs in the region. Look at the number of murders committed by Islamist-fascist leaders like Saddam Hussein, Qaddafi or Assad. Assad is starving thousands of children and killing even more. Syrian refugees are dying. Hussein wiped out entire villages of Kurds until the US went in there and hunted him down. Assad has killed and displaced more Palestinians than anyone other than Jordan on Black September.
The focus on Israel appears to be a way to draw attention away from the sectarian violence killings and total chaos in Egypt, Bahrain, Sudan, Nigeria, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Tunisia, Pakistan. Its not clear who the Israelis could negotiate with given the corruption and collapse of the Islamic world.

Location hidden

#115712 Feb 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>What about the Australians...Canadians... Americans?
Fck the "palestinians". They are unworthy of life. They are filthy arab-muslim monkeys.
What about them Faithy??

Location hidden

#115713 Feb 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The topic is Israel... NOT the Civil War. Stick to the topic or go elsewhere, you fckng c*nt!
"Sheilaa" supports the terrorists that are waging war on Christendom. "She" supports the killing of Allied soldiers. She supports the mobs that are burning churches.
I think you have finally flipped your lid. I have driven you mad. LOL

Location hidden

#115714 Feb 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The drunken and criminal boongs should be rounded up and gassed. They contribute nothing to the planet except misery and decay.
Neither do you, so do us all a favour and eliminate yourself

Location hidden

#115715 Feb 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the fck up you scumbag fckng arab. Muslims are trash. killing them en masse is a service to all mankind. God (the REAL God) bless Israel
I have driven Faith mad literally and she is now under the delusion that she has the power to tell others what to do. LMAO

Location hidden

#115716 Feb 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!Yeah.... right.... You're a "female", Shemale

Only in your dreams Faithy. You're the dyke who was rejected by me and yet you keep hanging around me like a bad smell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min dollarsbill 8,011
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Hidingfromyou 878,548
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 13 min Johnny 438
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 28 min MUQ2 41,135
The Christian Atheist debate 29 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 3,840
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr June VanDerMark 603,263
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 2 hr Critical Eye 12
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr USaWorldWarMongerer 272,867
More from around the web