Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,984)

Showing posts 99,661 - 99,680 of114,946
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>

'

I don't have any friends.
Well a least THAT is the truth, Gertie.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well a least THAT is the truth, Gertie.
Wow how profound for someone so superficial. Unlike you who is deluded into thinking you have any. You are desperate for attention regardless of how negative it may be that is why you keep coming back for more on this forum. Sad really!!!
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

The continued presence of American troops in Afghanistan after 2014, not to mention billions of dollars in aid, depends on the president’s signature.

Has the potential expenditure of these billions of dollars been subjected to debate, Congressional hearings and intensive media scrutiny here in the US? The US administrations cut food stamps for the poor and infrastructure is crumbling, but seemingly, as if by magic, there are billions of taxpayer dollars to continue the Afghan / Iraq quagmire and other military operations in Middle East . How can Congress authorize more billions for US intervention in Muslim civil wars in western Asia, when it supposedly has a “budget crisis” here at home?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow how profound for someone so superficial. Unlike you who is deluded into thinking you have any. You are desperate f forum. Sad really!!!
Nah. I just happen to know you for the dour blathering termagant you are, and I enjoy laughing at you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. I just happen to know you for the dour blathering termagant you are, and I enjoy laughing at you.
Then sit back and enjoy the show because you have nothing to contribute to this forum other than a waxen avatar that looks like death and nothing in the way of any meaningful conversation. LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
The continued presence of American troops in Afghanistan after 2014, not to mention billions of dollars in aid, depends on the president’s signature.
Has the potential expenditure of these billions of dollars been subjected to debate, Congressional hearings and intensive media scrutiny here in the US? The US administrations cut food stamps for the poor and infrastructure is crumbling, but seemingly, as if by magic, there are billions of taxpayer dollars to continue the Afghan / Iraq quagmire and other military operations in Middle East . How can Congress authorize more billions for US intervention in Muslim civil wars in western Asia, when it supposedly has a “budget crisis” here at home?
It's a disgrace really. There is always enough money for war mongering but not enough to feed the poor and provide a reasonable health care system for them. For it being supposedly the richest country in the world looking at those below the poverty line you wouldn't think so. The great divide between the haves and have nots

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of such, I notice you hardly take a break from this place, old woman. Why is that?
What happened to your creepy friend Pet snake? Did he run away?
If that is the case you must be spying on me as you have nothing better to do. LMAO
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Spam is defined as your penchant for posting copy/pasted articles rather than being able to reason on your own.

You may now answer with an article.
Lol - oh she's the uncrowned queen of copy paste

And don't let reasoning get in the way - you'll get an earful - she's a good evangelical Christian after all ...

And spent a couple years on the Egypt forum fighting Islam - "radical Islam" she now says - whereas to everyone else it just seemed to be Islam really - but it got boring - she read a couple books - visited a couple websites - and "saw the light" - it's all the fault of the Jews ... And now when Jews are killed, they deserve it - which is what she actually stated - someone asked her that when Palestinians commit acts of terror and people are killed - should Israel just accept it - and her answer was that it "was deserved" ...so that's the view - where do you even go from there as she does not recognise Israel's right to exist - only a one state solution meaning blood shed and wars ... Another Syria - but she'd probably enjoy watching that ...
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>Lol - oh she's the uncrowned queen of copy paste

And don't let reasoning get in the way - you'll get an earful - she's a good evangelical Christian after all ...

And spent a couple years on the Egypt forum fighting Islam - "radical Islam" she now says - whereas to everyone else it just seemed to be Islam really - but it got boring - she read a couple books - visited a couple websites - and "saw the light" - it's all the fault of the Jews ... And now when Jews are killed, they deserve it - which is what she actually stated - someone asked her that when Palestinians commit acts of terror and people are killed - should Israel just accept it - and her answer was that it "was deserved" ...so that's the view - where do you even go from there as she does not recognise Israel's right to exist - only a one state solution meaning blood shed and wars ... Another Syria - but she'd probably enjoy watching that ...
In other words - she "drinks" hatred ...

She will "go for lunch" ... "Dinner" - but her main feast is in here - hatred is the main stay in her life ... The life blood ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words - she "drinks" hatred ...
She will "go for lunch" ... "Dinner" - but her main feast is in here - hatred is the main stay in her life ... The life blood ...
Poor Dantetoo is getting on her high horse. How does she explain the fact that I am away from topix for up to 6 days at a time. She is the one who drinks on the posts of others who do not support Israel even though she claims not to be a Jew. I think she is a paid hasbarat
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
How were Iraq and Afghanistan wins George???? America is more hated now than ever before BTW don't try and tell me what to do it is neither your place nor your right. I'll go back as far as I see fit when commenting on the apartheid state called Israel
You are so full of sht.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow just a list of some of the wars America has been involved in and how she has mostly been defeated in them. America left Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan with her tail between her legs
Faith talks about the Muslims fighting with each other but she forgets how the North fought against the south and that just in the civil war alone the number of American soldiers killed was around 620,000
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_inv...
You forgot to mention the Crusades... and the Inquisition.... I mean as long as you are grasping at straws to deflect from the fact that you are a terrorist sympathizer.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Dantetoo is getting on her high horse. How does she explain the fact that I am away from topix for up to 6 days at a time. She is the one who drinks on the posts of others who do not support Israel even though she claims not to be a Jew. I think she is a paid hasbarat
Sheilaa is a bitter old man. LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Danetoo equates revealing the truth about Israel as hatred. She wants everything to be honkey dory and everything to be swept under the carpet. She didn't get her home stolen, her land dispossessed so I guess it it easy for her to generalize and to try to justify what Israel is continuing to do. No surprises here

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You are so full of sht.

You are so hated !!!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
that makes 100 % of ignorant americans
you don't count in the statistics animals are not included..
Shut the fck up, you little p**sy. You are a coward. Your opinion mean jack fck.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Sheilaa is a bitter old man. LOL!
Faith is a dirty old dyke who I rejected and she has been seeking revenge ever since. LMAO
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
4 million dead monkeys since Gulf War 1. A simple thank you would be nice.

Pax Americana..... LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to mention the Crusades... and the Inquisition.... I mean as long as you are grasping at straws to deflect from the fact that you are a terrorist sympathizer.
Yawnnnnnnnnnnn. It's becoming boring you vying for my attention Faithy. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the fck up, you little p**sy. You are a coward. Your opinion mean jack fck.
His opinion is worth 100 times more than yours, which is worth nada Faithy. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 99,661 - 99,680 of114,946
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

545 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min shyam 4,468
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min waaasssuuup 719,982
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 172,207
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min MideastNews 599,040
*ISRAEL-Gaza "will NOT erupt" in All-OUT WAR 9 min MideastNews 1
Man To Man Combat 10 min PDX Dave 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min atemcowboy 532,317
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min Dr_Zorderz 256,365
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••