Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#115462 Feb 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect your are black, or latino
most americans are black.
Most Americans are black? Did you ever go to school? Let's see. You don't like Jews or Blacks. Know who else hated them? Answer: Nazis. Uzi tagged you spot on, French Slime. LMFAO
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#115463 Feb 5, 2014

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#115464 Feb 5, 2014
Uzi wrote:
No comment needed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wzzDGqYTjAQXX
Holy crappers! Most of the them are here on Topix. Bet they all voted for the Kenyan. LMFAO
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#115466 Feb 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i did
no you have no property
no you can't use winchester you'll hurt someone and yourself (not important)
yes you leave stain in the snow where you've been shot & shat on.
no coyotes are clean animals they will not eat your rotten zionist meat.
P**sy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#115467 Feb 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect your are black, or latino
most americans are black.
12% of them anyhow. The muslims have brought us whites together with our Latino and colored brothers and sisters. Our mutual disgust with the filthy, stinking muslims has united us.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#115468 Feb 5, 2014
"BEIRUT (AP)— Children in Syria have been tortured, maimed and sexually abused by President Bashar Assad's forces and recruited for combat by the rebels fighting to topple him during the country's nearly 3-year-old conflict, a new United Nations report said."

Outrage anyone?

Anyone?

"rebels" LOL! Is that what they are????

But hey! I feel their pain. It has been snowing here for a fckng month. The inhumanity!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#115469 Feb 5, 2014
I like this thread. I think I'll wreck it.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#115470 Feb 5, 2014
Anyone know the score? How many Syrians have been reformed? 120? 130 thousand?

How many Iraqis got blown the fck up by their neighbors today?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#115471 Feb 5, 2014
Faith wrote:
I like this thread. I think I'll wreck it

Give it your best shot Faithy

Location hidden

#115472 Feb 5, 2014
THIS IS AMERICA'S CONTRIBUTION TO THE SYRIAN WAR

Washington (CNN)-- CIA-funded weapons have begun flowing to Syrian rebels, a U.S. official told CNN. But opposition groups say they have yet to receive any.

The official confirmed details first reported by the Washington Post but would not speak publicly.

"That is something we are not going to dispute, but we are not going to publicly speak to it," the official said.

The weapons are not American-made, but are funded and organized by the CIA. They started to reach rebels about two weeks ago, the official said.

The artillery was described as light weapons, some anti-tank weapons and ammunition.

WHEREVER THERE IS A WAR AMERICA WILL BE THERE IN SOME SHAPE OR FORM

Location hidden

#115473 Feb 5, 2014
70% of Americans were opposed to Obama arming the Syrian opposition but they went ahead and did it anyway. What does that tell you about America and democracy?

A new poll from Washington Post/NBC shows broad public opposition to any US military intervention in Syria. Support for an attack on Syria if it used chemical weapons has fallen precipitously since early Summer. As Congress debates whether to authorize military action, a more relevant finding is the 70% of Americans who oppose any efforts by the US to arm Syrian rebels. Sens. John McCain and Lindsey Graham have made arming the rebels a condition for their support of military action.
President Obama, as well as Secretary of State John Kerry, have argued that the US must strike Syria as "punishment" for its alleged use of chemical weapons on its populace. Obama said that the limited mission was intended to "degrade" the ability of the Syrian government to deploy chemical weapons. Even such a limited response is unpopular with the public.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/09/03...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#115474 Feb 5, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it your best shot Faithy
What are you... stalking me? Go back to your cage. I'll let you know when we need some copy and paste bullsht from "Information Clearinghouse".

You know, I was going to encourage you to switch to Alien Abductions instead of this Zionist Shadow Government bullsht that everyone is doing. The Alien thing is retro. It's edgy. And they have anal probing. You'd like that, He-la.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#115475 Feb 5, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
THIS IS AMERICA'S CONTRIBUTION TO THE SYRIAN WAR
Washington (CNN)-- CIA-funded weapons have begun flowing to Syrian rebels, a U.S. official told CNN. But opposition groups say they have yet to receive any.
The official confirmed details first reported by the Washington Post but would not speak publicly.
"That is something we are not going to dispute, but we are not going to publicly speak to it," the official said.
The weapons are not American-made, but are funded and organized by the CIA. They started to reach rebels about two weeks ago, the official said.
The artillery was described as light weapons, some anti-tank weapons and ammunition.
WHEREVER THERE IS A WAR AMERICA WILL BE THERE IN SOME SHAPE OR FORM
God bless America!!!!!! It's so fckng cool!!!

.... and we have your phones tapped.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#115476 Feb 5, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
70% of Americans were opposed to Obama arming the Syrian opposition but they went ahead and did it anyway. What does that tell you about America and democracy?
A new poll from Washington Post/NBC shows broad public opposition to any US military intervention in Syria. Support for an attack on Syria if it used chemical weapons has fallen precipitously since early Summer. As Congress debates whether to authorize military action, a more relevant finding is the 70% of Americans who oppose any efforts by the US to arm Syrian rebels. Sens. John McCain and Lindsey Graham have made arming the rebels a condition for their support of military action.
President Obama, as well as Secretary of State John Kerry, have argued that the US must strike Syria as "punishment" for its alleged use of chemical weapons on its populace. Obama said that the limited mission was intended to "degrade" the ability of the Syrian government to deploy chemical weapons. Even such a limited response is unpopular with the public.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/09/03...
Horse sht. 70% of Americans aren't even aware of the Syrian "civil war". And the other 30% don't give a flying fck.

Syria doesn't even show up on our radar. In fact, Obama barley shows up on our radar.

Location hidden

#115477 Feb 5, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>What are you... stalking me? Go back to your cage. I'll let you know when we need some copy and paste bullsht from "Information Clearinghouse".
You know, I was going to encourage you to switch to Alien Abductions instead of this Zionist Shadow Government bullsht that everyone is doing. The Alien thing is retro. It's edgy. And they have anal probing. You'd like that, He-la

No you're stalking me Faithy, so get the story right. You're pissed off that I am posting on what Israel is doing to the Palestinians end of story and have come over here to try and disrupt this thread because of it

Location hidden

#115478 Feb 5, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Horse sht. 70% of Americans aren't even aware of the Syrian "civil war". And the other 30% don't give a flying fck.
Syria doesn't even show up on our radar. In fact, Obama barley shows up on our radar
Faithy you can fool yourself but not everyone. The fact that America is arming the Syrian opposition disproves what you claim. Obama is who you guys voted in so go figure
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#115480 Feb 5, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No you're stalking me Faithy, so get the story right. You're pissed off that I am posting on what Israel is doing to the Palestinians end of story and have come over here to try and disrupt this thread because of it
LOL! I come here on a regular basis to rattle cages. This gang of neo-Nazi wannabees are the biggest losers on topix (you fit right in). It's a bunch of toothless redneck cowards standing in a circle, jerking each other off.

Look at yourself, Sheelz. You've come unraveled. Too funny.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#115481 Feb 5, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Faithy you can fool yourself but not everyone. The fact that America is arming the Syrian opposition disproves what you claim. Obama is who you guys voted in so go figure
I have never voted in my life. America arms everyone. Do you honestly think we care who "wins"? They are all the enemy. And none of them matter.

America will do whatever we want, whenever we want, regardless of who is killing who in Syria.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#115482 Feb 5, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I come here on a regular basis to rattle cages. This gang of neo-Nazi wannabees are the biggest losers on topix (you fit right in). It's a bunch of toothless redneck cowards standing in a circle, jerking each other off.
Look at yourself, Sheelz. You've come unraveled. Too funny.
Shitza want to be pivot man in that circle jerk. Oh the visual. Sproing!!!
aith

New Baltimore, MI

#115483 Feb 5, 2014
"It estimated that at least 10,000 children had been killed and that "grave violations against children" had been committed by "all parties to the conflict" since it began in March 2011. While the report did not discuss accountability, the evidence it presents will inevitably invite discussion about how to pursue accountability for accused war criminals.

In 2011 and 2012, the report said, children as young as 11 were held in government detention centers with adults and, according to witnesses, subjected to torture in order to coerce relatives to surrender or confess.

"Ill treatment and acts tantamount to torture reportedly included beatings with metal cables, whips and wooden and metal batons; electric shocks, including to the genitals; the ripping out of fingernails and toenails; sexual violence, including rape or threats of rape; mock executions; cigarette burns; sleep deprivation; solitary confinement; and exposure to the torture of relatives," the report said.

Investigators said they had documented reports of sexual violence against children in government detention, "perpetrated mostly by members of the Syrian intelligence services and the Syrian armed forces" against those who were suspected of being affiliated with the opposition."

Muslims are so brave... uh... when they are killing kids and old people. Not so much when the Marines or IDF show up. Then, they mostly just get dead or run away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Buck Crick 49,443
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min guest 646,944
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min karl44 105,685
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min Peace_Warrior 618,564
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min MUQ2 281,289
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 34 min MUQ2 44,723
Why Australians should fear Muslims? (Feb '15) 46 min MUQ2 28
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr The Hangman 971,805
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 6 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web