Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121929 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#115366 Feb 3, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe you 'understand'.
LOOK for your dirty racist friend, harpy

Hey dummy thanks for giving me more evidence. LMAO
ocxz

Reunion

#115367 Feb 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Do you believe he is as male as I do?
male i don't know, but lame for sure.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#115368 Feb 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dummy thanks for giving me more evidence. LMAO
Tell me again what happened to your dirty racist friend.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#115369 Feb 4, 2014
I advocate genocide against the stinking monkeys that call themselves "palestinian". All my life, I have been watching these whiny little jerk offs hijack planes, kill women and children and blame everything that happens in their worthless lives on the Jews.

We're all sick of hearing about it. I hope the Jews bulldoze those filthy sand apes into the sea once and for all so we can all get on with our lives.

Sure there'd be an international outcry, but it would pass and all nations would secretly be pleased that someone finally shut those dirty arab bittches the fck up.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#115370 Feb 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your input Ocxz. I am still learning about what happened, as prior to the last few months I truly believed and supported that Israel was in the right
You are such a disingenuous fckng tool. It is sickening.
But I'm glad to see you making friends with these pathetic little c*nts. You belong here.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#115371 Feb 4, 2014
Aside from such events as the '72 Olympics, the Achille Lauro... The Itmar Massacre....

This is what Americans know about the amoral beasts that call themselves "palestinian" :

I celebrate in a likewise manner when the Israeli jets strafe these filthy animals. I want to pass out candy. I want the Israelis to drop napalm and phosphorous on these monkeys. I want them to die in the same fashion as the victims of muslim terrorism on 9/11/01. I want them to suffer.

I want the streets of their dirty villages to be strewn with shell fragments that are emblazoned with the trademark: "Made In America".

I want them to know.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#115376 Feb 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
Aside from such events as the '72 Olympics, the Achille Lauro... The Itmar Massacre....
This is what Americans know about the amoral beasts that call themselves "palestinian" :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oMOZvbYJMvUXX
I celebrate in a likewise manner when the Israeli jets strafe these filthy animals. I want to pass out candy. I want the Israelis to drop napalm and phosphorous on these monkeys. I want them to die in the same fashion as the victims of muslim terrorism on 9/11/01. I want them to suffer.
I want the streets of their dirty villages to be strewn with shell fragments that are emblazoned with the trademark: "Made In America".
I want them to know.
Go girl. What a turn on. Outstanding post!!!!!
orion

Johannesburg, South Africa

#115377 Feb 4, 2014
Uzi wrote:
Go Japan go!!!!!!!!!!
* No political leader or a prime minister from an Islamic nation has visited Japan
- not the Ayatollah of Iran, the King of Saudi Arabia or even a Saudi Prince!!
* Japan is a country keeping Islam at bay by putting strict restrictions on Islam and ALL Muslims.
1) Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims.
2) In Japan permanent residency is not given to Muslims.
3) There is a strong ban on the propagation of Islam in Japan.
4) In the University of Japan, Arabic or any Islamic language is not taught.
5) One cannot import a 'Koran' published in the Arabic language.
6) According to data published by the Japanese government, it has given temporary residency to only 2 lakhs, Muslims, who must follow the Japanese Law of the Land. These Muslims should speak Japanese and carry their religious rituals in their homes.
7) Japan is the only country in the world that has a negligible number of embassies in Islamic countries.
8) Muslims residing in Japan are the employees of foreign companies.
9) Even today, visas are not granted to Muslim doctors, engineers or managers sent by foreign companies.
10) In the majority of companies it is stated in their regulations that no Muslims should apply for a job.
11) The Japanese government is of the opinion that Muslims are fundamentalist, and even in the era of globalization they are not willing to change their Muslim laws.
12) Muslims cannot even rent a house in Japan.
13) If anyone comes to know that his neighbor is a Muslim then the whole neighborhood stays alert.
14) No one can start an Islamic cell or Arabic 'Madrasa' in Japan.
15) There is no Sharia law in Japan.
16) If a Japanese woman marries a Muslim, she is considered an outcast forever.
17) According to Mr. Kumiko Yagi, Professor of Arab/Islamic Studies at Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, " There is a mind frame in Japan that Islam is a very narrow minded religion and one should stay away from it." The Japanese might have lost the war, but they are in charge of their own country. There are no bombs going off in crowded business centers, "Honor Killings", nor killing of innocent children or anyone else.
Something to think about
Not quite. I know of a Pakistani who took refuge in Japan, married a Japanese woman, and at the time of the Kobe earthquake had the good idea of asking the Kobe municipality what they were going to do with the abandonned cars. Do what you want with them, was the answer, so he shipped them all over Asia to his mates who sold them and paid him. The damaged one were sent to Pakistan to be fixed cheaply and sold. He just made a fortune. Which shows that Allah was on his side.
On the other side, I know of a nuclear plant whose security was given to an Israeli company and whose decommissioned reactor No 4 blew up like a nuclear bomb, which is impossible. The name is Fukushima.
orion

#115378 Feb 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
I want them to know.
That is strange. All these things happen after somebody stole their land. If somebody did that to me I would make sure that a petrol bomb would end up in the middle of the bed room while the bastards are asleep. I remember of a village called Deir Yasin, where the entire population was slaughtered, where babies were cut out of their mothers' tummies , where six years old were raped and sodomised.... It must have been those nasty Nutzies somewhere in Russia...The Chosen pineapples would never do something like that...
orion

#115379 Feb 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
I want them to know.
Well you are in the right country. I have a photo of school kid signing their names on the bombs and rabbies blessing them. On must always remember that those who live by the sword, die by the sword. What goes round, comes round.
danetoo

London, UK

#115381 Feb 4, 2014
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Well you are in the right country. I have a photo of school kid signing their names on the bombs and rabbies blessing them. On must always remember that those who live by the sword, die by the sword. What goes round, comes round.
Good on them - viva Israel --- scumbag

You cannot understand any other way of communication - so does it feel all warm and fuzzy to hear such words - music to your ears no doubt
danetoo

London, UK

#115382 Feb 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a disingenuous fckng tool. It is sickening.
But I'm glad to see you making friends with these pathetic little c*nts. You belong here.
She's found her "spiritual" home ...

It's almost touching ...
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#115383 Feb 4, 2014
orion wrote:
<quoted text> That is strange. All these things happen after somebody stole their land. If somebody did that to me I would make sure that a petrol bomb would end up in the middle of the bed room while the bastards are asleep. I remember of a village called Deir Yasin, where the entire population was slaughtered, where babies were cut out of their mothers' tummies , where six years old were raped and sodomised.... It must have been those nasty Nutzies somewhere in Russia...The Chosen pineapples would never do something like that...
Can you provide any credible links to back up you memory?
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#115384 Feb 4, 2014
"NAME CALLING"; FOR THE "SLOWER" HASBARAT
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good on them - viva Israel --- scumbag
You cannot understand any other way of communication - so does it feel all warm and fuzzy to hear such words - music to your ears no doubt
RATIONAL READERS:

As anyone can see is unable to refute comments so he/she/it does what "he" is trained to do:

"Name Calling"
"Hasbara Campus Manual"
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Hasbara
EXCERPT "A Hasbara manual for students to use on US univesity campuses is now available online[2]. A summary of the techniques is provided from page 31 onwards:

Propaganda is used by those who want to communicate in ways that engage the emotions and downplay rationality, in an attempt to promote a certain message.

The manual goes on to describe seven propaganda techniques:

1. Name calling: through the careful use of words, then name calling technique links a person or an idea to a negative symbol.

2.Glittering generality: Simply put, glittering generality is name calling in reverse. Instead of trying to attach negative meanings to ideas or people, glittering generalities use positive phrases, which the audience are attached to, in order to lend positive image to things. Words such as "freedom", "civilization",…

3. Transfer: Transfer involves taking some of the prestige and authority of one concept and applying it to another. For example, a speaker might decide to speak in front of a United Nations flag, in an attempt to gain legitimacy for himself or his idea.

4. Testimonial: Testimonial means enlisting the support of somebody admired or famous to endorse and ideal or campaign.

5. Plain folks: The plain folks technique attempts to convince the listener that the speaker is a 'regular guy', who is trust-worthy because the are like 'you or me'.

6. Fear: Stressing that ignoring the message will likely lead to war, terrorism[3]

7. Bandwagon: Suggest that the stated position is mainstream and use polls to suggest this. CONTINUED

This instruction book on more effective lying has at its core "avoiding debate" because an honest and open debate exposes Israel's indefensible Genocidal criminality:

"EXCERPT "The Handbook:“,,,,,offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 31 “Just walk away: When Not To Engage”:
-“When they don’t know enough” or “over your head”
PROPAGANDA HANDBOOK CONTINUED

As you can see, the lower level of Hasbarats are unable to grasp and employ techniques more advanced that simple minded name calling.

While humiliating these Shills for Shekels is great fun it's best to ignore them because they're paid to waste your time on circular insult swapping; that's all the lower level of Hasbarats can do.
ocxz

Colombes, France

#115385 Feb 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
I advocate genocide against the stinking monkeys that call themselves "palestinian". All my life, I have been watching these whiny little jerk offs hijack planes, kill women and children and blame everything that happens in their worthless lives on the Jews.
We're all sick of hearing about it. I hope the Jews bulldoze those filthy sand apes into the sea once and for all so we can all get on with our lives.
Sure there'd be an international outcry, but it would pass and all nations would secretly be pleased that someone finally shut those dirty arab bittches the fck up.
What are you advocating, foolish nutjob ? Give up the crack.
It is a known fact that the zionist murderers have applied a policy of genocide against the Palestinian people and this has been going on since the creation of the illegal zionist cancer cell where now lies Palestine.
While all your life you sat watching like a bitter coward ? shame !
Because zionists and their sock puppets (you) can never take Palestine away.
you know that...
and
you cannot get rid of the palestinian people.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#115386 Feb 4, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you provide any credible links to back up you memory?
Would you dare deny the suffering if the victims had been Jews?

Of course not, however "Inferior Race" members are "open game" for bigots who revile so called "holocaust" deniers; aka anyone who questions the outrageous "tall tales and already debunked frauds.

Re: today's 60+ year old holocaust / Ethnic cleansing.

I worked as a medic in a Palestinian refugee camp during the '73 War and the wounds, evidence of torture, sadism etc were identical to those witnessed by the Red Cross Officer in the description below:

“They used to enter houses and kill women and children indiscriminately”: Deir Yasin Massacre, 09.04.1948

http://avoicefrompalestine.wordpress.com/2010... “they-used-to-enter-houses-and -kill-women-and-children-indis criminately”-lest-we-forget-de ir-yasin-massacre-09-04-1948/# _ftn3

"A chilling account of the massacre is given by a Red Cross doctor (Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, who arrived at the village on the second day and saw himself – the mopping up – as one of the terrorists put it to him.

He says that the “mopping up” had been done with machine guns, then grenades and finished off with knives.

Women’s bellies were cut open and babies were butchered in the hands of their helpless mothers.

Around 250 people were murdered in cold blood.

Of those 250 people, 25 pregnant women were bayoneted in their abdomens while still alive.

52 children were maimed under the eyes of their own mothers, and they were slain and their heads cut off.

Their mothers were in turn massacred and their bodies mutilated. About 60 other women and girls were also killed and their bodies mutilated.

British interrogating officer, Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, confirmed that:

“The recording of statements is hampered also by the hysterical state of the women who often break down many times whilst the statement is being recorded.

There is, however, no doubt that many sexual atrocities were committed by the attacking Jews.

Many young schoolgirls were raped and later slaughtered. Old women were also molested.

One story is current concerning a case in which a young girl was literally torn in two.

Many infants were also butchered and killed.

I also saw one old woman … who had been severely beaten about the head with rifle butts.

Women had bracelets torn from their arms and rings from their fingers and parts of some of the women’s ears were severed in order to remove earrings.”

There are few organizations that are more credible than the non Profit while the for-Profit "holocaust Industry" is widely reviled by Jews and non Jews as a crass extortion racket that began with the "human skin lampshade" and "human soap" scams and frauds have become more agregious as the money flows in.

Either way, there is nothing that can be done about atrocities of the past. The most ethical way to memorialize ALL who suffered in previous cataclysms but we can do something about TODAY'S well documented Ethnic Cleansing/ Genocide.

“Genocide verdict against Israel sets a key precedent”
http://rt.com/op-edge/tribunal-israel-genocid...
EXCERPT “For the first time, an international war crimes tribunal has charged the State of Israel of genocide, an unprecedented event, as so far no international court or tribunal has ever delivered a verdict against Israel to date." CONTINUED

How long are you willing to aid and abet TODAY'S irrefutable Genocide?
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#115387 Feb 4, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you advocating, foolish nutjob ? Give up the crack.
It is a known fact that the zionist murderers have applied a policy of genocide against the Palestinian people and this has been going on since the creation of the illegal zionist cancer cell where now lies Palestine.
While all your life you sat watching like a bitter coward ? shame !
Because zionists and their sock puppets (you) can never take Palestine away.
you know that...
and
you cannot get rid of the palestinian people.
The Genocidal plan to which you are referring is "Plan Dalet"; a Policy that remains in effect today:

Israel has already been convicted of Genocide by an International Tribunal of Jews and non Jews

The following contains some excerpts from the entire article

(Remember, Wikipedia is now Zionist dominated)

“Israel’s “Plan Dalet”: The Green Light for Zionism’s Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-plan-dal...

EXCERPTS“Probably more surprising than anything else was not the silence of the world as Zionist ethnic cleansing was taking place in Palestine, but the silence of the Jews in Palestine. They knew what had happened to Jews in Nazi Europe, and some might even have seen it for themselves, yet they had no scruples in doing almost the same thing to the Palestinians.”

Zionism’s in-Palestine political and military leaders met in Tel Aviv to formally adopt PLAN DALET, the blueprint with operational military orders for the ethnic cleansing of Palestine.

A year later Ben-Gurion told a meeting of the Jewish Agency that he supported compulsory transfer. He added:

“I don’t see anything immoral in it.”
Plan Dalet called for:

“Mounting operations against enemy population centres located inside or near our defensive system in order to prevent them from being used as bases by an active armed force. These operations can be divided into the following categories:

“Destruction of villages – setting fire to, blowing up, and planting mines in the debris – especially those population centres which are difficult to control continuously.

“Mounting search and control operations according to the following guidelines: encirclement of the village and conducting a search inside it. In the event of resistance, the armed force must be destroyed and the population must be expelled outside the borders of the state.”

Before the Zionist state declared itself to be in existence on 14 May 1948, more than 200 Palestinian villages had already been emptied and about 175,000 Palestinians were already refugees. Some had fled in fear; others were expelled by Zionist forces.

“Without terror it is unlikely that Jewish independence would have been achieved when it was.” Mordechai Nisan of the Truman Research Centre

“Transfer Committee”. Its job was to oversee the destruction of Palestinian towns and villages and/or their repopulation with Jews.” CONTINUED

If the holocaust were really as horrific "as advertised" how, then, could Zionists so quickly enact their own "Final Solution"?

I hope this is helpful

Please share it with those unfamiliar with TODAY'S Genocide
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#115388 Feb 4, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
The Genocidal plan to which you are referring is "Plan Dalet"; a Policy that remains in effect today:
Israel has already been convicted of Genocide by an International Tribunal of Jews and non Jews
The following contains some excerpts from the entire article
(Remember, Wikipedia is now Zionist dominated)
“Israel’s “Plan Dalet”: The Green Light for Zionism’s Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-plan-dal...
EXCERPTS“Probably more surprising than anything else was not the silence of the world as Zionist ethnic cleansing was taking place in Palestine, but the silence of the Jews in Palestine. They knew what had happened to Jews in Nazi Europe, and some might even have seen it for themselves, yet they had no scruples in doing almost the same thing to the Palestinians.”
Zionism’s in-Palestine political and military leaders met in Tel Aviv to formally adopt PLAN DALET, the blueprint with operational military orders for the ethnic cleansing of Palestine.
A year later Ben-Gurion told a meeting of the Jewish Agency that he supported compulsory transfer. He added:
“I don’t see anything immoral in it.”
Plan Dalet called for:
“Mounting operations against enemy population centres located inside or near our defensive system in order to prevent them from being used as bases by an active armed force. These operations can be divided into the following categories:
“Destruction of villages – setting fire to, blowing up, and planting mines in the debris – especially those population centres which are difficult to control continuously.
“Mounting search and control operations according to the following guidelines: encirclement of the village and conducting a search inside it. In the event of resistance, the armed force must be destroyed and the population must be expelled outside the borders of the state.”
Before the Zionist state declared itself to be in existence on 14 May 1948, more than 200 Palestinian villages had already been emptied and about 175,000 Palestinians were already refugees. Some had fled in fear; others were expelled by Zionist forces.
“Without terror it is unlikely that Jewish independence would have been achieved when it was.” Mordechai Nisan of the Truman Research Centre
“Transfer Committee”. Its job was to oversee the destruction of Palestinian towns and villages and/or their repopulation with Jews.” CONTINUED
If the holocaust were really as horrific "as advertised" how, then, could Zionists so quickly enact their own "Final Solution"?
I hope this is helpful
Please share it with those unfamiliar with TODAY'S Genocide
As usual! Thoughtful and accurate posts from Gray and ocxz.

But sadly! For many, brainwashing does work!

For to many, entertainment by FOXCRAP and its ilk, passes as NEWS!!!!!!
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#115390 Feb 4, 2014
Continue the mindless nonsense!
The REAL controllers of the the USA, the JEW! forget Congress(they are all slaves to to Zionism) Dos'nt want you to know this!!!!!
Their future World see's Jerusalem as the World capital.
Wake-up! Before they destroy you all!!!!!!!!!!
Cyril. Aged 84

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#115391 Feb 4, 2014
Three Jew Haters are sitting in a tub,(sans soap)
Coccyx, Gaye. Spit xputz rubbing their dubs. Priceless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Odor of the right 8,086
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min lil whispers 619,474
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Whiskey Ben Solo 124,046
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr another viewer 982,433
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 286,501
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Peter Ross 6,373
--- for SIDE SLEEPERS --- *Instant Better Comfo... 3 hr Arm Pillow Max 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Michael 682,006
More from around the web