Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121860 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#115410 Feb 4, 2014
Want some more?? Come and get it.

Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#115411 Feb 4, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Cyril, if I have peace and tranquility with the religion of my choice, the why do you feel your have it in your right to criticize my decision or anyone else for that matter. You have made an informed decision and that is your right but I also have rights as do all the posters on this forum, keep that in mind, a good soldier would already know that, especially one that served to give regular civilians the right of choice.
you have a great day
AND you M8. You do it your way, if it makes sense? I'll continue to do it my way.

Anyway! Kindest regards from a pure Atheist.
danetoo

London, UK

#115412 Feb 4, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really! ALL RELIGIOUS NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!!
View, enjoy?
That's my view!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6RT6rL2UroEXX
It just states the REAL truth.
I agree ,.,,, regarding religion

but what's this special place the jews have with you ... why are they reserved for special hatred, as usually jews, particularly Israeli jews, living in Israel - very few are actually religious ,,, in the least
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#115413 Feb 4, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree ,.,,, regarding religion
but what's this special place the jews have with you ... why are they reserved for special hatred, as usually jews, particularly Israeli jews, living in Israel - very few are actually religious ,,, in the least
I do know that M8. I truly respect real; Jewish people, a minority in Israel. Sadly the converted "economic Jew" is now the majority in Israel.(No Religion there)_

Reminds me of days past! Nazi Germany!

Another abomination looking for living space!

In somebody else's land?

Oh Well Cyril aged 84

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#115415 Feb 4, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
I do know that M8. I truly respect real; Jewish people, a minority in Israel. Sadly the converted "economic Jew" is now the majority in Israel.(No Religion there)_
Reminds me of days past! Nazi Germany!
Another abomination looking for living space!
In somebody else's land?
Oh Well Cyril aged 84
One can assume that, if your posted age is true, that you have come to realize that you are just a pile of human dung destined for the trash heap of do- nothings but breath good air, shit in your cheap sneakers, eat from dumpsters and post nonsense on the Internet. I feel bad for you. Here's a suggestion: Wrap a coat hangar around that filthy neck and swing it from the closet in your subsidized flat. Make sure to leave a note. We need a laugh.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#115416 Feb 4, 2014
Uzi wrote:
Want some more?? Come and get it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =n-FMLNlMEooXX
Sieg heil.

Yes I remember it!!!!!!!!!!

Are you looking for (living space)?????

Are you the "Modern Nazi"???

Cyril.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#115419 Feb 4, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>One can assume that, if your posted age is true, that you have come to realize that you are just a pile of human dung destined for the trash heap of do- nothings but breath good air, shit in your cheap sneakers, eat from dumpsters and post nonsense on the Internet. I feel bad for you. Here's a suggestion: Wrap a coat hangar around that filthy neck and swing it from the closet in your subsidized flat. Make sure to leave a note. We need a laugh.
Many thanks for your comment. You have exposed your intellect.

Say no more.

Regards Cyril
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#115420 Feb 4, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sieg heil.
Yes I remember it!!!!!!!!!!
Are you looking for (living space)?????
Are you the "Modern Nazi"???
Cyril.
The two ideologies are identical:

Master Race = Chosen People

"Greater Israel = Lebensraum

Ultra Nationalist obsession

“THE NAZI ZIONIST PACT”
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/rosebud/Zionist_no...
“THE ROLE OF ZIONISM IN THE HOLOCAUST”
http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/holocaust-zion...

EXCERPT “The Ashkenazi Jews, who migrated to Israel from Germany, while sympathetic to Communism and support it, tend to favour the practises of Nazi-style fascism.

During World War II in Germany these elite Zionist Ashkenazi Jews worked closely with Hitler’s Gestapo in persecuting the lower class German Jews and delivering them to concentration camps.

Now living in Israel, these elite Zionist Jews, who were well trained in Nazi-style fascism and favour it, have imposed many facets of fascism on Israel.”CONTINUED
-----

“Nazi Support of Zionism”
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitis...

EXCERPT “Zionism was supported by the German SS and Gestapo.

Hitler himself personally supported Zionism.

During the 1930's, in cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some 40 camps throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine.

As late as 1942 Zionists operated at least one of these officially authorized "Kibbutz" training camps[9] over which flew the blue and white banner which would one day be adopted as the national flag of "Israel".

The Transfer Agreement (which promoted the emigration of German Jews to Palestine) implemented in 1933 and abandoned at the beginning of WWII is an important example of the cooperation between Hitler's Germany and international Zionism.

Through this agreement, Hitler's Third Reich did more than any other government during the 1930's to support Jewish development in Palestine and further the Zionist goals”
CONTINUED.

Google "German Zionist Federation & Nazis for a more thorough view of Zionist - Nazi complicity.

Also, check out "Ankara Documents" that document the appeals by Y.Shamir's Gang for help against the Allies

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#115421 Feb 4, 2014
DISCRIMINATION OF PALESTINIAN ISRAELIS

The right to equality and freedom from discrimination is not explicitly enshrined in Israeli law as a constitutional right.- The Basic Law Human Dignity and Liberty is currently protected by judicial interpretation alone.

As of 2011 there were over 30 laws which discriminate either directly or indirectly against Palestinian citizens of Israel.

The definition of Israel being a Jewish state makes discrimination against the Palestinian citizens a reality. As well as Arabs there are also Christians and Druze that are affected by these laws

They have unfair citizenship rights laws which allow a Jew from anywhere in the world the right to come and live in Israel whilst excluding this same right to Palestinian Israelis family members
There have also been several attempts to strip citizenship rights from Palestinians despite the fact that they were born there for subjective things such as "breach of trust" without there ever being a criminal conviction recorded against that person
They are also discriminated against economically and are at the bottom of the ladder in term of earnings. They are over represented in the poor population and account for around 44% of such persons. In 2004 a former Supreme Court Justice Theodor Or stated" The Arab citizens of Israel live in a reality in which they experience discrimination as Arabs. This inequality has been documented in a large number of professional surveys and studies, has been confirmed in court judgments and government resolutions, and has also found expression in reports by the state comptroller and in other official documents

To be continued

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#115422 Feb 4, 2014
There is also unfair redistribution of resources and social welfare

Israel is well aware of these disparities and yet does little or nothing to address them. In 2006 the Supreme Court found that the government's decision allocating NPA status (National Priority Areas) in the area of education constituted illegal discrimination against Arab citizens and ordered the state to cancel it. No surprises that Israel failed to implement the court's decision. So despite the court's ruling the use of NPA's to allocate resources continues in a discriminatory manner continues

Israel has a Equal Opportunities in Employment Law (1988) which is supposed to stop discrimination between job seekers based on their nationality but do to the inadequate implementation of that law discrimination continues

An example of Palestinians being barred from applying for certain jobs is the case of an Arab who went for a railway job. He was excluded from the job because he had not performed any military service. Arabs are barred from performing military service so it was a lose lose situation

There are also limited employment opportunities in Arab towns and villages. In addition Israel is systematically failing to locate employment generating industrial zones in Arab communities preferring to concentrate them in Jewish towns and villages. In 2008 Israel allocated NIS 215 million for developing industrial zones, of which just NIS 10 million was earmarked for Arab towns and villages
Can people not seen the injustice by Israel concerning the Arabs living within Israel?

Land in Israel is one of the most significant indicators and sources of inequality be considered. Jewish and Palestinian citizens of Israel have unequal access to land resources. Today Arabs constitute 20% of the citizens of Israel and yet they own only 3% of the land. This leaves the remaining 93% of land under the control of Israel which in 1948 Israel owned only 48% of the land.

Israel again introduced two more new acts, The Land Acquisition Act 1953, and the Absentees Property Act in 1950. As a result of these two acts Israel expropriated1.2-1.3 million dumas of land. It was confiscated from a total of 349 towns and approximately 68 villages
Since 1948 enormous tracts of land have been confiscated or otherwise approprriated by law and taken into the possession of the state or Zionist institutions , including the JNF for the exclusive use by Jewish people. JNF controlled land is marketed and allocated through bids open only to Jew, completely excluding Palestinian citizens
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#115423 Feb 4, 2014
orion wrote:
<quoted text> That is strange. All these things happen after somebody stole their land. If somebody did that to me I would make sure that a petrol bomb would end up in the middle of the bed room while the bastards are asleep. I remember of a village called Deir Yasin, where the entire population was slaughtered, where babies were cut out of their mothers' tummies , where six years old were raped and sodomised.... It must have been those nasty Nutzies somewhere in Russia...The Chosen pineapples would never do something like that...
Go fck yourself. The dirty fckng arabs have no rights. The Israelis are humans.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#115424 Feb 4, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
The two ideologies are identical:
Master Race = Chosen People
"Greater Israel = Lebensraum
Ultra Nationalist obsession
“THE NAZI ZIONIST PACT”
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/rosebud/Zionist_no...
“THE ROLE OF ZIONISM IN THE HOLOCAUST”
http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/holocaust-zion...
EXCERPT “The Ashkenazi Jews, who migrated to Israel from Germany, while sympathetic to Communism and support it, tend to favour the practises of Nazi-style fascism.
During World War II in Germany these elite Zionist Ashkenazi Jews worked closely with Hitler’s Gestapo in persecuting the lower class German Jews and delivering them to concentration camps.
Now living in Israel, these elite Zionist Jews, who were well trained in Nazi-style fascism and favour it, have imposed many facets of fascism on Israel.”CONTINUED
-----
“Nazi Support of Zionism”
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitis...
EXCERPT “Zionism was supported by the German SS and Gestapo.
Hitler himself personally supported Zionism.
During the 1930's, in cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some 40 camps throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine.
As late as 1942 Zionists operated at least one of these officially authorized "Kibbutz" training camps[9] over which flew the blue and white banner which would one day be adopted as the national flag of "Israel".
The Transfer Agreement (which promoted the emigration of German Jews to Palestine) implemented in 1933 and abandoned at the beginning of WWII is an important example of the cooperation between Hitler's Germany and international Zionism.
Through this agreement, Hitler's Third Reich did more than any other government during the 1930's to support Jewish development in Palestine and further the Zionist goals”
CONTINUED.
Google "German Zionist Federation & Nazis for a more thorough view of Zionist - Nazi complicity.
Also, check out "Ankara Documents" that document the appeals by Y.Shamir's Gang for help against the Allies
Quit spamming, you boring scumbag. No one reads this sht.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#115425 Feb 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
There is also unfair redistribution of resources and social welfare
Israel is well aware of these disparities and yet does little or nothing to address them. In 2006 the Supreme Court found that the government's decision allocating NPA status (National Priority Areas) in the area of education constituted illegal discrimination against Arab citizens and ordered the state to cancel it. No surprises that Israel failed to implement the court's decision. So despite the court's ruling the use of NPA's to allocate resources continues in a discriminatory manner continues
Israel has a Equal Opportunities in Employment Law (1988) which is supposed to stop discrimination between job seekers based on their nationality but do to the inadequate implementation of that law discrimination continues
An example of Palestinians being barred from applying for certain jobs is the case of an Arab who went for a railway job. He was excluded from the job because he had not performed any military service. Arabs are barred from performing military service so it was a lose lose situation
There are also limited employment opportunities in Arab towns and villages. In addition Israel is systematically failing to locate employment generating industrial zones in Arab communities preferring to concentrate them in Jewish towns and villages. In 2008 Israel allocated NIS 215 million for developing industrial zones, of which just NIS 10 million was earmarked for Arab towns and villages
Can people not seen the injustice by Israel concerning the Arabs living within Israel?
Land in Israel is one of the most significant indicators and sources of inequality be considered. Jewish and Palestinian citizens of Israel have unequal access to land resources. Today Arabs constitute 20% of the citizens of Israel and yet they own only 3% of the land. This leaves the remaining 93% of land under the control of Israel which in 1948 Israel owned only 48% of the land.
Israel again introduced two more new acts, The Land Acquisition Act 1953, and the Absentees Property Act in 1950. As a result of these two acts Israel expropriated1.2-1.3 million dumas of land. It was confiscated from a total of 349 towns and approximately 68 villages
Since 1948 enormous tracts of land have been confiscated or otherwise approprriated by law and taken into the possession of the state or Zionist institutions , including the JNF for the exclusive use by Jewish people. JNF controlled land is marketed and allocated through bids open only to Jew, completely excluding Palestinian citizens
Shut the fck up, you neo-Nazi fckng transvestite. You are the boring-est piece of sht on topix.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#115426 Feb 4, 2014
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Well you are in the right country. I have a photo of school kid signing their names on the bombs and rabbies blessing them. On must always remember that those who live by the sword, die by the sword. What goes round, comes round.
Shut the fck up, you p**sy. Your cowardice makes me want to puke. F/aggit.
Palestinian

Colombes, France

#115427 Feb 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the fck up, you p**sy. Your cowardice makes me want to puke. F/aggit.
Hello frustrated and bitter zionist vulgar slut.

i just shat in your cereals.

enjoy

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#115428 Feb 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the fck up, you neo-Nazi fckng transvestite. You are the boring-est piece of sht on topix

It's better than being the most hated which is what you are. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#115430 Feb 4, 2014
In relation to some health issues re Israel

In 2008 infant mortality rates among the Jewish majority were at 2.9 per 1000 live births. The Arab mortality was more than double among the Arabs being 6.5 per 1000 live births

In October of 2009 the Ministry of Health (MOH) closed down 3 mother and child clinics that operate in the unrecognzsed villages of Qasr el-Ser, Abu thul and Wadi el- Naim in the Naqab

The inadequate provision of health services in the unrecognized and newly recognized villages is a deliberate policy of neglect on the part of Israel, which ultimately seeks to evacuate the unrecognized villages and relocate their residents thereby in part by creating intolerable conditions
ocxz

Colombes, France

#115433 Feb 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
In relation to some health issues re Israel
In 2008 infant mortality rates among the Jewish majority were at 2.9 per 1000 live births. The Arab mortality was more than double among the Arabs being 6.5 per 1000 live births
In October of 2009 the Ministry of Health (MOH) closed down 3 mother and child clinics that operate in the unrecognzsed villages of Qasr el-Ser, Abu thul and Wadi el- Naim in the Naqab
The inadequate provision of health services in the unrecognized and newly recognized villages is a deliberate policy of neglect on the part of Israel, which ultimately seeks to evacuate the unrecognized villages and relocate their residents thereby in part by creating intolerable conditions
classic method of ethnic cleansing.
basic needs denied.
ocxz

Colombes, France

#115434 Feb 4, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Many thanks for your comment. You have exposed your intellect.
Say no more.
Regards Cyril
I am surprised you have found even the slightest bit of intellect in this zionist animal.
must be my eyesight.
ocxz

Colombes, France

#115435 Feb 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Quit spamming, you boring scumbag. No one reads this sht.
No learn how to read, ziohoe, sorry you did not go to school, probably the funds were re-directed to some AIPAC or zionist lobby and therefore they sacrificed your education to build a ultra-modern zionist brainwashing university on stolen palestinian land (of course) so that they can dispense hasbara courses and spin classes to dummies like you, already lacking brains and easy prey.
too late for education for you.
you are just good to do the zionist bidding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 19 min Get a life 53,405
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Tellthetruth 992,505
Got my ex pregnant before break up. What do I do? 6 hr glenford2 5
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 7 hr Doctor REALITY 62
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 8 hr quilterqueen 4,680
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 8 hr quilterqueen 1,506
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 hr Unsolved Mistery 693,594
More from around the web