Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121881 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#115151 Feb 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been reported for interfering with and changing other peoples pastes
Who are you? The humourless hall monitor?

USA

#115152 Feb 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
illegally altering and interfering with our pastes. The more peopl
Illegal? How much prison time is involved?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#115153 Feb 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you? The humourless hall monitor?
No I am a person who will not put up with crap and having my posts being illegally tampered with so get used to being reported from now on

Location hidden

#115154 Feb 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal? How much prison time is involved?
None. Banning is all that I am requesting along with the removal of your post

USA

#115155 Feb 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
None. Blithering is all that I am requesting along with the removal of your post
Then why the blather about illegality, genius? Are you having more troubles expressing yourself? Are you upset?

Location hidden

#115156 Feb 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why the blather about illegality, genius? Are you having more troubles expressing yourself? Are you upset?
Because what you are doing is illegal but it won't be prosecuted by topix. What they can do is remove you from the forum though so I intend to go through your posts and send more to complement what I have already sent. Not at all, it is fun watching you squirm

Location hidden

#115157 Feb 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
Collectively known as defamation, libel and slander are civil wrongs that harm a reputation; decrease respect, regard, or confidence; or induce disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against an individual or entity. The injury to one's good name or reputation is affected through written or spoken words or visual images. The laws governing these torts are identical.

To prove that the material was defamatory, the plaintiff must show that at least one other person who saw or heard it understood it as having defamatory meaning. It is necessary to show not that all who heard or read the statement understood it to be defamatory, but only that one person other than the plaintiff did so. Therefore, even if the defendant contends that the communication was a joke, if one person other than the plaintiff took it seriously, the communication is considered defamatory.

You fulfill all the criteria

USA

#115158 Feb 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Collectively known as defamation, libel and slander are civil wrongs that harm a reputation; decrease respect, regords or visual images. The laws governing these torts are identical.
You're utterly mistaken, Nancy. This is an anonymous format, and unless you handed out your name and address, you're nothing but hot air.

Now go call the police. I'm sure they'll enjoy hearing you whinge.

USA

#115159 Feb 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Because what you are doint. Not at all, it is fun watching me squirm
Your transparent bluster isn't cutting it, genius. Try not to be so upset, OK?

Location hidden

#115160 Feb 1, 2014
More corruption and cheating in Israel, no surprises here!!!!!!

Lapid freezes funding to settlements after report alleges misuse
Finance Ministry cites Channel 2 report on allegedly illegal transfer of funds to the Yesha Council of settlements.

By TheMarker | Feb. 1, 2014 | 10:10 PM

Finance Minister Yair Lapid ordered a halt to all state payments to Jewish settlements in the West Bank, pending a clarification of how the funds are used, the treasury announced Saturday night.

In a statement, the Finance Ministry cited an Israel Channel 2 television report and other sources regarding the seemingly illegal transfer of funds intended for settlements to the Yesha Council of settlements.

The statement noted that local councils in the West Bank receive state funds to compensate them for losses incurred as a result of Israel’s freeze on construction in the settlements.

It said the suspension of payments was ordered “in light of information that these funds apparently are not being used for their original purpose, such as security and maintenance of school and kindergartens, but rather are being allegedly transferred to the Yesha Council – which uses the funds for political purposes, including activities against government policy.”

Lapid instructed ministry officials, including the head of the budget division, the accountant general and the legal adviser, to investigate the issue and submit their conclusions within a week, the announcement said. The statement noted that the funds in questions were paid to the settlements during the previous government.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/1.571877

Location hidden

#115161 Feb 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your transparent bluster isn't cutting it, genius. Try not to be so upset, OK?
I'm not but you will be when you are banned from this forum

Location hidden

#115162 Feb 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're utterly mistaken, Nancy. This is an anonymous format, and unless you handed out your name and address, you're nothing but hot air.
Now go call the police. I'm sure they'll enjoy hearing you whinge.
Yes but topix has your email address and if requested can give it to a lawyer. As I stated I am looking at banning you nothing more. Now go and wash your face and stop your crying. As can be seen by your avatar you are registered. LOL

Location hidden

#115163 Feb 1, 2014
Topix cooperates with legitimate law enforcement, school officials requests & DMCA Complaints and we respect your privacy.

http://www.topix.com/topix/terms

Location hidden

#115164 Feb 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
Oh and here is some more" good news"
You agree that Topix may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content if required by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:(i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce these Terms of Service; (iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Topix, its users and the public.
LMAO
George

Red Deer, Canada

#115165 Feb 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW you need to learn how to correctly copy other peoples post. It is a simple matter for most people but one that you never seem to get right. Whether it is deliberate or not is another matter. I leaning towards stupidity. LOL
Go read Gray or Petesake if you want to see bad copy and paste, oh yeah you like them, oh well they are still corrupt and very racist but then so are you.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#115166 Feb 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been reported for interfering with and changing other peoples posts
Maybe you should look at some of your allies or buddies, they have been doing the same thing and you think it is funny.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#115167 Feb 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am a person who will not put up with crap and having my posts being illegally tampered with so get used to being reported from now on
What about the lies from you, Petesake and Gray, can they be reported?

USA

#115168 Feb 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and here is some more" good news"
You agree that Topix may access, preserve and disclose my account information and content
LMAO
BFD. Your ponderous wordiness is a palpable sign of desperation, Gertrude. You may now call the FBI.

USA

#115169 Feb 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but topix has your email address and if requested can give it to a lawyer. As I whined I am looking at banning you nothing mgistered. LOL
Then call a lawyer, Gabby. I'd enjoy seeing you waste someones time other than mine.

Location hidden

#115170 Feb 1, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Go read Gray or Petesake if you want to see bad copy and paste, oh yeah you like them, oh well they are still corrupt and very racist but then so are you
I don't need you to direct me to what I should and shouldn't read. Don't misrepresent what I stated George, I though you were a Christian? Obviously not. You misrepresent what Christianity teaches if you support the killing, intimidation, isolation, segregation and discrimination that is highlighted by how Israel treats the Palestinians in their own land. You also deny how it all came about and try to relegate it to the too hard basket. How would you like to live on less than 100 litres of water a day in the OPT when the settlers are able to access 400 litres?? You are truly one hypocrite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 min ChristineM 445,929
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Catcher1 56,093
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hukt on Fonix 971,824
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min New Age Spiritual... 650,437
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Steve III 44,970
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min bad bob 182,948
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 13 min andet1987 2,338
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 9 hr kobechi3 71
More from around the web