Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121912 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

George

Red Deer, Canada

#114785 Jan 25, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ called his murderers (and such violent liars) much worse that 'Ratty' so if you don't mind I shall remain a 'true follower,' rather than an apologist for murderers, thieves and liars ....
Talking about 'wishing good unto thy neighbor'(love the Biblical 'unto') I seem to remember 1300 neighbors of Jews, innocent Palestinians, many of them children, being murdered recently in Gaza. Is that what you're talking about?'Good neighbor???'
Do you remember words from the cross "Forgive them Father for they know not what they do"? or is this an invention by some Jews in Israel?

War is war and people die, Israel walked away from Gaza removing all the Jewish families giving their homes and shops to Palestinians, what have the Palestinians done for Israel?
Simon

Nairobi, Kenya

#114787 Jan 25, 2014
Don't be a poor broke JEW living hand to mouth.Empower yourself by clicking the link below to earn 1500$ a week.
http://bit.ly/1boRcGY
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114790 Jan 25, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor evil little Ratty Georgie Boy!! Refers to IDF soldiers murdering children as 'war' and uses the words of Christ to justify it. It simply does not get much worse than this here eh? Now scamper along Ratty ... verminous rodent
So much for your theology, where did you learn it, from the back pages of Penthouse??? I don't think you have a Christian bone in your body, it is all heresy
ocxz

Le Tampon, Reunion

#114791 Jan 25, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for your theology, where did you learn it, from the back pages of Penthouse??? I don't think you have a Christian bone in your body, it is all heresy
Heresy ?
Quick ! Call the inquisition, Georgina.
If there is no Penthouse, bring your personal Hustler collection as evidence.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#114793 Jan 25, 2014
Here is stinking islam just as good as the nazis.

Egypt: National Council for Human Rights says Muslim Brotherhood burned churches, Christian homes

The Brotherhood denies any involvement in the burning of churches, but the evidence is clear: Muslim Brotherhood supporters blamed Christians for the popular uprising that toppled the Morsi government, and terrorized them accordingly.

“NCHR: MB smuggled arms, took part in setting fire on churches,” from Egypt’s State Information Service, January 23 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

The semi final report drawn up by the fact finding committee set up by the National Council for Human Rights (NCHR) on the acts of violence at Rabaa and al-Nahda violence said Rabaa and al-Nahda sit ins were not peaceful as sit inners were supplied with different kinds of arms.

The report said the Muslim Brotherhood (MB) members were bringing in supporters from the governorates neighboring Cairo and Giza and gave them sums of money.

The report said non Egyptians took part in the two sit ins . The report said sit inners blocked roads in the vicinity of Rabaa and al-Nahda and destroyed infrastructures of neighboring governments’ facilities .

The report said MB members used Rabaa Mosque as a meeting place and stole two TV transmission cars and used them in transmitting al-Jazeera TV channel programs.

The report accused MB supporters and religious currents of setting fire in a number of churches in Upper Egypt and some houses belonging to Christians.

The report also accused the Ministry of Interior of accumulating prisoners in small cars which led to the killing of 37 victims.
.
ocxz

Le Tampon, Reunion

#114795 Jan 25, 2014
MUzi wrote:
Here is stinking islam just as good as the nazis.
.
Poor Muzi the illiterate tumour
he loves islam so much that he forgets this thread is about the zionist cancer cell to be blamed.
mUzi your hasbara department should tell you the difference
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#114796 Jan 25, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Muzi the illiterate tumour
he loves islam so much that he forgets this thread is about the zionist cancer cell to be blamed.
mUzi your hasbara department should tell you the difference
we dont want to talk about your or our mamas stinking cancer , stone age idiot.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#114798 Jan 25, 2014
and more of the same......shame on u Israel

George

Red Deer, Canada

#114801 Jan 25, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up Georgie Ratty Boy:
You cant handle the truth! Son we live in a world that has walls, and those have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it you, you lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Ratty, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury, you have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that Ratty's death while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence while grotesque and incomprehensible, to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you talk about parties; you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall! We use words like honor, code, loyalty, We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something, you use them as a punch line. I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn, what you think you are entitled to!
'And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Now you are quoting old movies, boy you are desparate. What is a Ratty?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114802 Jan 25, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Heresy ?
Quick ! Call the inquisition, Georgina.
If there is no Penthouse, bring your personal Hustler collection as evidence.
Yup that would work as well.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#114806 Jan 26, 2014
In the whole Middle East only 1.6 million arab muslims have complete
political and religious freedom and they all live in one jewish state called the State of Israel.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#114807 Jan 26, 2014
Israel will rely only on itself , here is why.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/fER-WhFUzoA
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#114809 Jan 26, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello
First-Saddam had no "Nuclear capability" nor did "Syria" if you mean weaponry

Gray
That's right and we can thank the Jews for this fact you mention.

Operation Opera also known as Operation Babylon, was a surprise Israeli air strike carried out on 7 June 1981, that destroyed a nuclear reactor under construction 17 kilometers (10.5 miles) southeast of Baghdad, Iraq.[ This operation was after Iran's Operation Scorch Sword that damaged this nuclear facility months before.
----------
In 1976, Iraq purchased an "Osiris"-class nuclear reactor from France. While Iraq and France maintained that the reactor, named Osirak by the French, was intended for peaceful scientific research.
Of course.....
We all know this to be

a pantload .

----------
Now Syria

Operation Orchard was an Israeli airstrike on a nuclear reactor in the Deir ez-Zor region of Syria carried out just after midnight (local time) on September 6, 2007. The White House and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) later confirmed that American intelligence had also indicated the site was a nuclear facility with a military purpose, though Syria denies this. An International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) investigation reported evidence of uranium and graphite and concluded that the site bore features resembling an undeclared nuclear reactor. IAEA was initially unable to confirm or deny the nature of the site because, according to IAEA, Syria failed to provide necessary cooperation with the IAEA investigation. Syria has disputed these claims. In April 2011, the IAEA officially confirmed that the site was a nuclear reactor.

Now what was it you said those wimpy Russians were going to do??

“Russia To Retaliate Against Israel If Syria Is Attacked: Binyamin Netanyahu Given Sharp Warning By Vladimir Putin!”

Syria has been bombed by Israel several times since Operation Orchard....P'rhaps the Russians are too busy chasing black widows to issue empty threats towards Israel?
ocxz

Le Tampon, Reunion

#114810 Jan 26, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are quoting old movies, boy you are desparate. What is a Ratty?
A miror will show you what a ratty is, Ratty.
Blaming israel forCarnage

Port Jefferson, NY

#114811 Jan 26, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>That's right and we can thank the Jews for this fact you mention.
Operation Opera also known as Operation Babylon, was a surprise Israeli air strike carried out on 7 June 1981, that destroyed a nuclear reactor under construction 17 kilometers (10.5 miles) southeast of Baghdad, Iraq.[ This operation was after Iran's Operation Scorch Sword that damaged this nuclear facility months before.
----------
In 1976, Iraq purchased an "Osiris"-class nuclear reactor from France. While Iraq and France maintained that the reactor, named Osirak by the French, was intended for peaceful scientific research.
Of course.....
We all know this to be
a pantload .
----------
Now Syria
Operation Orchard was an Israeli airstrike on a nuclear reactor in the Deir ez-Zor region of Syria carried out just after midnight (local time) on September 6, 2007. The White House and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) later confirmed that American intelligence had also indicated the site was a nuclear facility with a military purpose, though Syria denies this. An International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) investigation reported evidence of uranium and graphite and concluded that the site bore features resembling an undeclared nuclear reactor. IAEA was initially unable to confirm or deny the nature of the site because, according to IAEA, Syria failed to provide necessary cooperation with the IAEA investigation. Syria has disputed these claims. In April 2011, the IAEA officially confirmed that the site was a nuclear reactor.
Now what was it you said those wimpy Russians were going to do??
“Russia To Retaliate Against Israel If Syria Is Attacked: Binyamin Netanyahu Given Sharp Warning By Vladimir Putin!”
Syria has been bombed by Israel several times since Operation Orchard....P'rhaps the Russians are too busy chasing black widows to issue empty threats towards Israel?
`

What a jack-ass you've proven to be!

Why do you insist on posting lies over real accurate Truths?

Rogue illegal Israel and their Israeli terrorist jews have already been convicted of supreme war crimes in absentia. And Syria is one of their many false flags and covert operation by convicted jew terrorists.

And we might add, that Holocaust israel has no rights to exist whatsoever, after being proven to be convicted as Terrorist and International war crime fugitive

Syria was supposed to fall over 2 years ago, and israeli terrorist jews would have been the recipients and benefactors of Syria falling...

But fate step in with the arrival of Russian's Putin, who are now arming Syrians legal government with defense system that's making the fat fifthly covicted pigs in illegal israel,.....crap cowardly yellow turds all over their pig's wailing wall and their pig's pen troughs!....
Blaming israel forCarnage

Port Jefferson, NY

#114812 Jan 26, 2014
`

Following is from Mr. Walker's Chtonicle that he quoyed:

"The Israeli military used banned and experimental weaponry such as white phosphorous and Dense Inert Metal Explosives (DIME) in heavily-populated civilian neighborhoods of Gaza. These weapons cause severe burns, dismemberment and mutilation to their victims. Numerous other atrocities have been well documented by Israeli and international organizations, such as Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International, the National Lawyers Guild, and B'Tselem. We are told that the perpetrators of such blatant war crimes must surely be bad apples, but for some reason the International Criminal Court has yet to charge anyone for misconduct.

"The Israeli army used flechettes, which are "anti-personnel weapons designed to penetrate dense vegetation...4cm long metal darts that are sharply pointed at the front, with four fins at the rear. Between 5,000 and 8,000 are packed into 120mm shells which are generally fired from tanks.” Wafa' Nabil Abu Jarad, a 21-year-old pregnant mother of two, was killed by flechettes in Gaza.

Who would fire such heavy weaponry at a civilian?

Probably just another bad apple, as israeli terrorist jews are saying and would have their brain dead christian/zion john hagees believing!...
Blaming israel forCarnage

Port Jefferson, NY

#114813 Jan 26, 2014
*Following is from Mr. Walker's Chronicle that's quoted:
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#114814 Jan 26, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>That's right and we can thank the Jews for this fact you mention.
n

Are you telling us the zionist cancer cell present in Palestine which has been agressively at war and invaded numerous neighbouring countries under false flag pretenses and with full backing of the US and western nations, has once again violated a neighbour airspace and bombed and murdered citizens of these countries including a ghetto named gaza where people are maintained under detention by zionist thugs after their ancestors have been murdered and displaced into camps abroad to make way for illegal land stealers and leaches, are you telling me that this cancerous zionist cell makes sure every now and then that peace is more and more distant ?
Are you boasting about that ?
Big news !
We know that a cancer is designed to kill sane tissue but, eventually, the sane tissue will prevail and the zionist cancer cell will be reduced to nothing.
Patience.

now please give us more excuses why all this genocide is really necessary, and why a cancer cell should be left to kill a tissue that was sane until 1945 but which has been infected since and contaminated the region ?
Blaming israel forCarnage

Port Jefferson, NY

#114816 Jan 26, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>n
Are you telling us the zionist cancer cell present in Palestine which has been agressively at war and invaded numerous neighbouring countries under false flag pretenses and with full backing of the US and western nations, has once again violated a neighbour airspace and bombed and murdered citizens of these countries including a ghetto named gaza where people are maintained under detention by zionist thugs after their ancestors have been murdered and displaced into camps abroad to make way for illegal land stealers and leaches, are you telling me that this cancerous zionist cell makes sure every now and then that peace is more and more distant ?
Are you boasting about that ?
Big news !
We know that a cancer is designed to kill sane tissue but, eventually, the sane tissue will prevail and the zionist cancer cell will be reduced to nothing.
Patience.
now please give us more excuses why all this genocide is really necessary, and why a cancer cell should be left to kill a tissue that was sane until 1945 but which has been infected since and contaminated the region ?
Truth, is Greatly appreciated on this thread, we thank you !
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114817 Jan 26, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
A miror will show you what a ratty is, Ratty.
I realize that is how YOU learned but what is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Christian with Jesus 838,071
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Liam 589,928
Why do Mexicans try to be white so bad? (Mar '09) 6 min Krem 642
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min RiccardoFire 99,813
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min Clearwater 176,892
News Bush Reaffirms Support for Iraqi Leader (Oct '06) 48 min swedenforever 26
BBM pins Toronto (Mar '12) 48 min wale 82
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 59 min onemale 271,319
More from around the web