Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121900 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#114394 Jan 15, 2014
midnight shift wrote:
a lonely funeral for a decomposted illegal alien.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away. Or in the case of Ariel Sharon who passed over the weekend at 85, they are strapped in a vegetative state for eight years and then put to rest after a lonely funeral.
The late Israeli Prime Minister was eulogized in a service at the Knesset in Jerusalem earlier today and the turnout was low.
There was no scramble for foreign dignitaries to board planes and travel hundreds or thousands of miles like they did for Nelson Mandela weeks ago. No one showed up from Africa or Latin America, and Vice President Joe Biden was the only international representative to give an address.
and another lie from hitler jr. Most of the states of the world were represented except of course the nazislamist dictatorships of which Sharon kicked their collective asses many many times over but they still teach his brilliant war tactics in all of the war colleges. What a man!!!!!!!!!!
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#114396 Jan 15, 2014
Peitersake wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people here adjudicate you OOzing Shitz as the nazi here .... your geography confirms you're from a Nazi State ...but we should not put Hitler along side you in the same sentence, after all he wasn't so bad.
Oh no the chicken shit from Spain is talking. Go kneel down to the muslims and beg them not to blow up any more trains. Well, they killed only 220 at once , thats not so bad, right vermin.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#114397 Jan 15, 2014
Peitersake wrote:
<quoted text>
Last count it was a few ... hundred: three hundred and twenty two. Strangely the number of masonic and Jew evil. But it matters little to me in fact do continue, Ratty ... scurrying off on all fours to delete truth and delete the wonderful words quoted from Christ the Messiah. No power on earth will quell the plan of the Creator and no one on earth will ever turn a lie into truth or truth into a lie.
'and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32
To be deleted by Jews for exposing truth on a public forum is something I am immensely proud of Ratty.
Hey nazi chicken shit, how the hell can he delete you?? Let me know this top nazi secret, please , I beg you, not. Idiot.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#114400 Jan 15, 2014
Peitersucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews want only lies spoken about them never truth. deleted by certain Jews, liThe same Jew the 'Jewish plot.'
You're up late and wringing your delicate white hands again, little man. Try to sleep.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#114402 Jan 15, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're up late and wringing your delicate white hands again, little man. Try to sleep.
Keep taking your medications and one day you may wake up and realize that it has all been a horrible dream and that you are safe in your bed with your one and only friend, your cat. LOL

An NFL Fan

USA

#114403 Jan 15, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep taking your medications and one day you may wake up and realize that it has all been a horrible dream and that you are safe in your bed with your one and only friend, your cat. LOL
Ah, the old 'medications' gag. When you're not copy/pasting, your dullness really shows though, doesn't it?

An NFL Fan

USA

#114405 Jan 15, 2014
Peitersick wrote:
<quoted text>

I am a muslim, but I do follow the teachings of the man, the Messiah, the gift to mankind known as son of the Lard Gob, Great Master of Cretins.
Nice conspiracy theories, little man. No wonder they watch you.

An NFL Fan

USA

#114406 Jan 15, 2014
Peitersick wrote:
<quoted text>
Guffaw!.. now that was funny! But on a more serious note this jerk is a little more insidious than that.
It figures a tiny sort such as you would consider her hackneyed material to be funny, little man.

Why have so many of your accounts been deleted? Is it because of a religious group as you claim, or is it because of your bald-faced bigotry?
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

#114407 Jan 15, 2014
Peitersake wrote:
<quoted text>
But why I am defending myself against a Jew who routinely calls asians 'Pakies?' The same Jew who is calling everyone else a 'racist?' Well I guess that's all part of it, eh Ratty? Y'know: The 'Jewish plot.'
You're not defending yourself against a Jew or anything but a paid, scripted, full time Propagandist who is going by a Hasbara Handbook & is trained to lie more effectively; he/she/it may be a Jew or a Garbage Man or a Stool Sample taster:

This is an example of what they teach through Israel's multi billion dollar, US Funded Propaganda Industry that is infecting US campuses and has thousands of Hasbarats.

They're even trained in "Name Calling" (see below)

“Zionism and the art of propaganda: downplaying rationality”
http://adamite.wordpress.com/tag/hasbara/

"Hasbara Handbook: Promoting Israel on Campus
The World Union of Jewish Students produces a book on how to promote Zionism through manipulations worthy of Goebbels."

"Propaganda is used by those who want to communicate in ways that engage the emotions, and downplay rationality, in an attempt to promote a certain message.

To effectively present Israel to the public, and to counter anti-Israel messages, it is necessary to understand propaganda devices.

Here are some extracts.

“SEVEN BASIC PROPAGANDA DEVICES:
-“Name Calling
Through the careful choice of words, the name calling technique links a person or an idea to a negative symbol.

Creating negative connotations by name calling is done to try and get the audience to reject a person or idea on the basis of negative associations, without allowing a real examination of that person or idea.

The most obvious example is name calling –“they are a neo-Nazi group” tends to sound pretty negative to most people.

-“Testimonial
Testimonial means enlisting the support of somebody admired or famous to endorse an ideal or campaign....”

-“Point Scoring
Point scoring is a method of communication that prioritises making certain points favourable to the speaker, and attacking opponents of the speaker by trying to undermine their positions.
....and attempting to cultivate a dignified appearance.

How To Score Points Whilst Avoiding Debate

Central to point scoring is the ability to disguise point scoring by giving the impression of genuine debate.

For more on this point see “How to score points while avoiding debate” in Communication Styles: Point Scoring and Genuine Debate” CONTINUED

"Uzi", "Ratty", "Yappin Yackety" etc and their ilk are just crude examples of the Hasbara Network.

Occasionally, we'll get one who taps into their Bank of Ziono FunnyFacts which are distorted versions of "Israel's History" "Legitimacy" etc etc containing half Truths, outright lies and countless deceptions.The briefest research exposes their "sources" as C.A.M.E.R.A. spin offs, Fanatical Zionist Sites etc etc

Picture a large room with a hundred computers and full time, paid Hasbarats using interchangable "Usernames" claiming to be US Veterans, University Prof.s, Regular Americans etc

These "Full Timers" are paid to disrupt the honest exchange of Facts about Israel's illegitimacy, criminality, Genocide, aggression, Parasitism etc so just ignore them.

However, it's your time to use as you like.

Thanks,

Gray
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

#114408 Jan 15, 2014
Peitersake wrote:
<quoted text>
why I am defending myself against a Jew who routinely calls asians 'Pakies?' The same Jew who is calling everyone else a 'racist?' Well I guess that's all part of it, eh Ratty? Y'know: The 'Jewish plot.'
You're not defending yourself against anything but a paid, scripted, full time Propagandist who is going by a Hasbara Handbook & is trained to lie more effectively:

This is an example of what they teach through Israel's multi billion dollar, US Funded Propaganda Industry that is infecting US campuses and has thousands of Hasbarats.

They're even trained in "Name Calling" (see below)

“Zionism and the art of propaganda: downplaying rationality”
http://adamite.wordpress.com/tag/hasbara/

"Hasbara Handbook: Promoting Israel on Campus
The World Union of Jewish Students produces a book on how to promote Zionism through manipulations worthy of Goebbels."

"Propaganda is used by those who want to communicate in ways that engage the emotions, and downplay rationality, in an attempt to promote a certain message.

To effectively present Israel to the public, and to counter anti-Israel messages, it is necessary to understand propaganda devices.

Here are some extracts.

“SEVEN BASIC PROPAGANDA DEVICES:
-“Name Calling
Through the careful choice of words, the name calling technique links a person or an idea to a negative symbol.

Creating negative connotations by name calling is done to try and get the audience to reject a person or idea on the basis of negative associations, without allowing a real examination of that person or idea.

The most obvious example is name calling –“they are a neo-Nazi group” tends to sound pretty negative to most people.

-“Testimonial
Testimonial means enlisting the support of somebody admired or famous to endorse an ideal or campaign....”

-“Point Scoring
Point scoring is a method of communication that prioritises making certain points favourable to the speaker, and attacking opponents of the speaker by trying to undermine their positions.
....and attempting to cultivate a dignified appearance.

How To Score Points Whilst Avoiding Debate

Central to point scoring is the ability to disguise point scoring by giving the impression of genuine debate.

For more on this point see “How to score points while avoiding debate” in Communication Styles: Point Scoring and Genuine Debate” CONTINUED

"Uzi", "Ratty", "Yappin Yackety" etc and their ilk are just crude examples of the Hasbara Network.

Occasionally, we'll get one who taps into their Bank of Ziono FunnyFacts which are distorted versions of "Israel's History" "Legitimacy" etc etc containing half Truths, outright lies and countless deceptions.The briefest research exposes their "sources" as C.A.M.E.R.A. spin offs, Fanatical Zionist Sites etc etc

Picture a large room with a hundred computers and full time, paid Hasbarats using interchangable "Usernames" claiming to be US Veterans, University Prof.s, Regular Americans etc

These "Full Timers" are paid to disrupt the honest exchange of Facts about Israel's illegitimacy, criminality, Genocide, aggression, Parasitism etc so just ignore them.

However, it's your time to use as you like.

Thanks,

Gray

An NFL Fan

USA

#114410 Jan 15, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
None of my comments have been deleted ....
Look again, creepy spammer.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#114411 Jan 15, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the old 'medications' gag. When you're not copy/pasting, your dullness really shows though, doesn't it?
Dullness would be your middle name and your posts themselves highlight that to one and all. I sometimes wonder why you drag yourself up out of that sick bed of yours to post such nonsense. You seem to have some type of an obsessive compulsive behaviour about you. Nothing that some long term therapy and the correct medications couldn't fix..

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#114412 Jan 15, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Look again, creepy spammer.
Wanting the attention and not accepting that you are too crass for most of us to want to look upon you? Changing your avatar could be a start

An NFL Fan

USA

#114413 Jan 15, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanting the attention and not accepting that you are too crass for most of us to want to look upon you? Changing your avatar could be a start
Gee thanks for the golden advice. Are you the hall monitor?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#114414 Jan 15, 2014
The History of US-Israel Relations

Against Our Better Judgment

The hidden history of how the United States was used to create Israel

http://ifamericansknew.org/us_ints/history.ht...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#114417 Jan 15, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee thanks for the golden advice. Are you the hall monitor?

No I am your worst nightmare!!!!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#114418 Jan 15, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So since your first laboured gag didn't work, you decided to use it again?
You have been reported for tampering with the words of my post.

An NFL Fan

USA

#114419 Jan 15, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been reported for scampering with the words of my paste.
Oh! Call an ambulance!

An NFL Fan

USA

#114420 Jan 15, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am your worst nightmare!!!!
In other words, you have acne and you're fat?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#114421 Jan 15, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Call an ambulance!
Nope you'll be needing a legal representative by the time I am finished with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Brian_G 284,737
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min kent 665,624
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 54 min WildWeirdWillie 184,820
donald trump will not fulfill all campaign prom... 1 hr crucifiedguy 62
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 1 hr str8hairymarried 85
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr truth 88,545
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 3 hr Brian_G 980
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 hr truth 722
The Future of Politics in America 5 hr River Tam 313
More from around the web