Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121874 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#114314 Jan 13, 2014
It was great to see who came to Sharons funeral. Heads of States, Foreign Ministers, Generals from all the countries except of course from the arab muslim dictators whose asses one by one and collectively Sharon kicked many many times over. His way of fighting, planning and finishing it off studied in all the Military Colleges and admittedly even by arabs in all the muslim shitholes.
Great guy , great warrior , great General. Just another jewish Israeli genious from the Holy Land called Israel.
Go IDF GO!!!!!!!
noon shift

Selden, NY

#114315 Jan 13, 2014
Uzi wrote:
It was great to see who came to Sharons funeral. Heads of States, Foreign Ministers, Generals from all the countries except of course from the arab muslim dictators whose asses one by one and collectively Sharon kicked many many times over. His way of fighting, planning and finishing it off studied in all the Military Colleges and admittedly even by arabs in all the muslim shitholes.
Great guy , great warrior , great General. Just another jewish Israeli genious from the Holy Land called Israel.
Go IDF GO!!!!!!!
do you think butcher sharon qualifies for Presidial Freedom medal!
evening shift

Selden, NY

#114316 Jan 13, 2014
`

`

*Presidential Medal of Freedom is awarded by the President of the United

who thinks sharon deserves and is worthy of this award from USA?
evening shift

Selden, NY

#114317 Jan 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your ignorant opinions on the subject of graphics. I recommend you study the English language before anything else, genius.
~

Hissy and tissy fits will make more ugly than you are in your avatar!

You are one ugly mf duckling!

No wonder you're posting 24/7....
evening shift

Selden, NY

#114318 Jan 13, 2014
Uzi wrote:
Go IDF GO!!!!!!!
`

`

Hey beanie head Uzi,...would you say that ariel sharon was a mixture of Charlie Mason and David Richard Berkowitz a/k/a Son of Sam. and Lenin and Stalin all jj combined?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#114319 Jan 13, 2014
evening shit wrote:
<quoted text>

Hissy and tissy fits will make more ugly than you are in your avatar!
Speaking of avatars, why are you afraid to register an account, genius?
evening shift

Selden, NY

#114320 Jan 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
we did years ago,,,,

naybe you'd like our addresses to visit us?,

USA

#114321 Jan 13, 2014
evening shift wrote:
<quoted text>

naybe you'd like our addresses to visit us?,
No thanks, I've seen the zoo, genius.
evening shift

Selden, NY

#114322 Jan 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
`

....bring a bag along, i dont know if we can view you in person, without laughing!

that's what we do when we magnify your avatar...
evening shift

Selden, NY

#114323 Jan 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks, I've seen the zoo, genius.
`

`

`

You do know that your avatar shows us that you look like popeye's olive oil....

USA

#114324 Jan 13, 2014
evening shift wrote:
<quoted text>

You do know that your avatar shows us that you look like popeye's olive oil....
Not in the way your sentence structure gives you away as a hillbilly imbecile.

Had any of your posts deleted lately?
evening shift

Selden, NY

#114325 Jan 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
no, but maybe Bobbalinda.....

i know she was broken up over sharons lingering in a scary state of children screaming and crying for their parents...
Jim

Saint Paul, MN

#114326 Jan 13, 2014
I always hear and read about the holocaust. I always wonder, if such a thing a ever happen or the Jewish people crated such a story to have sympathy from the power to be of the time., hence confiscating land from the arabs and creating the modern day Israel.
My doubt strengthen about the holocaust after I read what the government of the Jewish state have done are doing to the Ethiopian Jewish they bought and now tin the process of exterminating them silently. As a starter, they have sterilized every women and girls, so that there not be any black race in the Jewish land.
What I cannot understand is that if they hate them that much, why bring them from their country in the first place? The only answer, I can come up with that just maybe they are trying to emulate their benefactor and the one who sustain them,which is the US, hence the US has black people.
In light of all these, if they really have suffered as it is claimed to be, then how it is possible for these people to do the same thing to others.
evening shift

Selden, NY

#114327 Jan 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
do you have a chin?
evening shift

Selden, NY

#114328 Jan 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
`

your lips look like blow fish lips, or maybe porgies!
evening shift

Selden, NY

#114329 Jan 13, 2014
Jim wrote:
I always hear and read about the holocaust. I always wonder, if such a thing a ever happen or the Jewish people crated such a story to have sympathy from the power to be of the time., hence confiscating land from the arabs and creating the modern day Israel.
My doubt strengthen about the holocaust after I read what the government of the Jewish state have done are doing to the Ethiopian Jewish they bought and now tin the process of exterminating them silently. As a starter, they have sterilized every women and girls, so that there not be any black race in the Jewish land.
What I cannot understand is that if they hate them that much, why bring them from their country in the first place? The only answer, I can come up with that just maybe they are trying to emulate their benefactor and the one who sustain them,which is the US, hence the US has black people.
In light of all these, if they really have suffered as it is claimed to be, then how it is possible for these people to do the same thing to others.
It's not possiable Jim, because the German Holocaust was a Tribasl jewry's Holohoax...

And it was proven to a lie jim...

We had the same feelings you have and we thank God for accurate knowledge.
evening shift

Selden, NY

#114330 Jan 13, 2014
*It's not possible Jim, because the German Holocaust was a Tribal jewry's Holohoax.....and it was proven to a lie jim...
midnight shift

Selden, NY

#114331 Jan 13, 2014
As i sit here looking out into the nightly lights by Pt jefferson harbor, i wonder to myself how human beings can hate so much that they want to take Palestians farmers' land away from them and murder them for resisting...

The land that israeli jews are living and squatting on was attained and procured by jewish terrorists and mass murderers.

How can Palestinians be tortured for more than 66 years and now expect to sit side by side with savages and sub-human animals and expect to make more concessions on land that was stolem from them by war crime serial killers, How?

Lets all bow our heads and mourn for The Butcher....

USA

#114332 Jan 13, 2014
midnight shift wrote:
As i sit here looking out into the nightly lights by Pt jefferson harbor,....
You wash boats for a living, don't you, genius?
danetoo

London, UK

#114333 Jan 13, 2014
midnight shift wrote:
As i sit here looking out into the nightly lights by Pt jefferson harbor, i wonder to myself how human beings can hate so much that they want to take Palestians farmers' land away from them and murder them for resisting...

The land that israeli jews are living and squatting on was attained and procured by jewish terrorists and mass murderers.

How can Palestinians be tortured for more than 66 years and now expect to sit side by side with savages and sub-human animals and expect to make more concessions on land that was stolem from them by war crime serial killers, How?

Lets all bow our heads and mourn for The Butcher....
Lol

Why don't you go there moron instead of sitting in some ... Hole ... Watching night lights and hating with your infested soul ... Go there and bloooow ... Do us all a favour ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Chess Jurist 653,777
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min trifecta1 973,710
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Dr Banonator 63,549
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min New Age Spiritual... 618,731
Carly Carrigan, you may all know her from Famil... (Jul '11) 52 min Hogguy1947 64
crmefmengovma2016 1 hr second-handcar 2016 11
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr Eagle 12 9,365
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr lightbeamrider 106,476
More from around the web