Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121867 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#114240 Jan 12, 2014
PeterWalpolesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Open a thread on Pol Pot? This thread, I believe, focuses on the atrocities and carnage committed by Israel and its 'leaders'.... obviously I use the term 'leader' with caution when one looks back at the Butcher Sharon.
yes ...back to the topic at hand...Pleez tell me how the magical mystical zionist recently caused the typical carnage in Iraq? a couple car bombs I believe,,and how are the mystical magical zionists must be forcing a spell over ASSad that makes him starve Palestinians?
----------

A worst case scenario is unfolding in Syria and Palestinian refugees, particularly in the Yarmouk refugee camp, are paying a heavy price for Syria’s cruelest war. They are starving, although there can be no justification, nor logistical explanation, for why they are dying from hunger.

----
Not that other Arab countries have proven kinder than Syria, for the U.N. agency reports that “those who have reached Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt face risky legal limbo compounded with living conditions so difficult that many decide to return to the dangers inside Syria.”

Although Palestinians in Syria were generally treated well, if compared to the very poor standards set by other Arab countries, thousands of men found themselves victims of occasional political purges of the Syrian government. An example of this followed the 1983 fallout between late Syrian President Hafez al-Assad and late Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat.

But the latest disaster is the worst to strike the refugee camp.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/mi...

maybe the ghost of sharon
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#114242 Jan 12, 2014
PeterWalpolesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite the liar aren't you Georgie Porgie? I am a follower of Christ, first of all, secondly Palestinians simply are the victims in that terrorist state and you know it.
which state are you talking about ?

There can be no rationale to explain why the Syrian government and the rebels insist on embroiling the Palestinians into their war which is accumulating into an assortment of many war crimes that refuse to end.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/mi...

carnage

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#114243 Jan 12, 2014
Bobbalina of Sin wrote:
<quoted text>
`
/69
It took Truth seekers on this Hysterical site,...

/
Another fine mood! Hungover again, racist harpy?

An NFL Fan

USA

#114247 Jan 12, 2014
PeterPolesucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Consoling for you I guess Ratty?
Did you see or hear them yet this weekend, little man?

An NFL Fan

USA

#114248 Jan 12, 2014
PeterPolesack wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we know yoon Ratty ... tell ........ US!
You seem upset, little racist man. Are you upset? Is it because you're being watched?

An NFL Fan

USA

#114251 Jan 12, 2014
Peterpolesack wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your perversions to yourself Ratty if you don't mind, you vermin.
Are you become even more angry and addled, little racist man? Considering your circumstance, this sort of stress must not be good for you.

An NFL Fan

USA

#114252 Jan 12, 2014
becoming*
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114253 Jan 12, 2014
Shelly-USA wrote:
I have found that most Canucks are terrorist apologists. It took them years to list Hezbollah as a terrorist organization. They finally listed them in 2002. Canada even has Sharia law for their Muslim friends.
Where, I have asked several times but you avoid the answer and just post BS, where does Canada have Sharia law?

An NFL Fan

USA

#114255 Jan 12, 2014
Peterpolesucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, satanist, you're right there. No I'm not upset you feel, vermin, about dying so ingloriously here.
Poor Ratty!!
You're seeing many Satanists lately, aren't you, little racist?
orion

Johannesburg, South Africa

#114256 Jan 12, 2014
PeterWalpolesake wrote:
<quoted text>
'There are none' for many war criminals including Bushwacker and B.liar and Obamanation because it is they who bring the charges against other, less powerful individuals.
Absolutely. We had all the major war criminals crying tears over our Saint Mandela. Maybe somebody should have blown up the bus and do a favour to the world by getting rid of the vermins.
see
http://ericmargolis.com/2014/01/return-of-al-...

http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2014/01/11/...
orion

#114257 Jan 12, 2014
George wrote:
This thread is becoming darker by the day. Do you people have anything positive to say?? No wonder the middle east is at war for 5000 years, just read this thread and you are supposedly educated and have no clue how to get along or compromise, just kill and destroy.
Some of you profess to be such strong Christians and yet can only wish harm and death. You do not recognize other cultures nor respect others believe.
I am not Jewish nor Israeli but I have no ill will toward them and can honestly say whatever happened 2000 years or 50 years ago happened and is called history, all countries and cultures have it, so get over it and come into the 21st century, enough of the crying and pouting about events that did or did not happen, it is today. You want wars to stop but yet continue to pour fuel on the fight.
There George, I am with you. Let us forget ALL the past killings and think about the future. Oops! did I mention here the Hoax which must not be forgotten for the next 100 million years and for which the German people must pay and atone. Or what do you think? Is it all, or all minus one?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114258 Jan 12, 2014
orion wrote:
<quoted text>There George, I am with you. Let us forget ALL the past killings and think about the future. Oops! did I mention here the Hoax which must not be forgotten for the next 100 million years and for which the German people must pay and atone. Or what do you think? Is it all, or all minus one?
I do not deny that it happened, however I am 100% behind putting it behind us now and get on with life, I am also sick of 911 in North America, that was ugly but it was yesterdays news get over it and learn but move on. I have been on holidays in Florida on Sept 11 and these 2 ladys started crying and I asked what was wrong and they said simply 911, so I asked if they had a loved one hurt, they said no, I asked where were they from they said New Jersey. Yes it was a very sad day so was Oklahoma bombing or kids getting killed but we should learn to celebrate positives and not celebrate mans darkest days. We can remember those days without causing depression in cultures. WWII happened and ended and many enemies became allies but we moved on, I look forward to the day the Middle East does the same thing and once again let the world into their countries to share in the positives the countries have to offer.
orion

#114260 Jan 12, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not deny that it happened, however I am 100% behind putting it behind us now and get on with life, I am also sick of 911 in North America, that was ugly but it was yesterdays news get over it and learn but move on. I have been on holidays in Florida on Sept 11 and these 2 ladys started crying and I asked what was wrong and they said simply 911, so I asked if they had a loved one hurt, they said no, I asked where were they from they said New Jersey. Yes it was a very sad day so was Oklahoma bombing or kids getting killed but we should learn to celebrate positives and not celebrate mans darkest days. We can remember those days without causing depression in cultures. WWII happened and ended and many enemies became allies but we moved on, I look forward to the day the Middle East does the same thing and once again let the world into their countries to share in the positives the countries have to offer.
Congratulation over your new grand child. I got one in December and my daughter is here to go to hospital any day now. It seems it is the breeding season all over .
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#114265 Jan 12, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>The only way it is a democracy is in your dreams. The reality is far different. There is not only discrimination against Christians and Arabs but also Mizrahim Jews. There is discrimination in land ownership, education, unemployment and mean income. At the top of the ladder are the Ashkenazims, followed by the Mizrahim and then at the bottom of the rung the Arabs....
Hey sounds familiar doesn't it ?
Just ask an Australian Aboriginal.
The reality is that there is no discrimination againts anyone in Israel. I dont know in ur neck of the wood but in any normal country the more educated u are the more $$$$ u make or rise to the top. Kapish dick??
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#114267 Jan 12, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
They are also living in Australia unlike most Palestinians who were dispossessed from their homes and land. Australia apologized to the indigenous population which is something that Israel in her hard faced way has never done. Israel also has unfair citizenship laws where here in Australia anyone can apply for Australian citizenship regardless of their religious affiliations. We are a democracy and Israel is a theocracy that favours the Jews above all others. The also discriminate against Christians
Plain nazi propaganda. All pure lies.

An NFL Fan

USA

#114268 Jan 12, 2014
Peterpolesucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop pretending Ratty..... get back into your sewer .. the smell is disgusting....
Does that pass for wit in the psych ward, little man?

An NFL Fan

USA

#114269 Jan 12, 2014
PeterPolesucker wrote:
<quoted text>
y the Evil One ... Satan.
Are they watching tonight, creepy little man?
The Iron Dicky

Podgorica, Montenegro

#114272 Jan 12, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is that there is no discrimination againts anyone in Israel. I dont know in ur neck of the wood but in any normal country the more educated u are the more $$$$ u make or rise to the top. Kapish dick??
ISRAEL RACISM

Jewish persecution of African immigrants in Israel.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#114273 Jan 12, 2014
Bobbalina of Sinai wrote:
`
``
`
`
Sharon follows and joins Lenin's dark spirit that was vaporized into nothing...
Sharon's legacy is that he is a fat lard of sh!t and israel is too,...that was founded on/by terrorist jews that are convicted war crime cowardly savages!
Hey hitler jr, read my lips: NO ISRAELI was ever convicted of any kind of war crimes so take your nazi arab lies some other place piece of shit.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#114274 Jan 12, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah one of the very few things we actually agree on !!!!!!
One nazi shit to another, why not?? Dont be so jealous of General Sharon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 701,419
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 448,363
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Richard The Lion... 79,502
Arsonist strikes @ Little Rock Pregnancy Planni... 3 hr Cowards 2
The Last TRUMP (Donald Trump) Of God 3 hr Prophecy 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Gabriel 995,743
Trump Jr met with a CONVICTED PEDOPHILE during ... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 7