Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114022 Jan 5, 2014
Miss Bobbalina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
/5
listen up ol' Georgie what does the Statur of Liberty have to so with Israeli jews' being terrorist and convicted war crime fugitives..
O', i get it, you're one of those old timers who retired in Canada and never fought nor served, but chose go AWOL.
Listen to me very carefully you old sack of crap.
The USS Libery was when israel's terrorist sank our Statue of Liberty, you awol coward.
Dont you dare preach to us. My family died for cowaardly traitors like you...Go lie down on your hypocrtical gurney, you old inane fool!
OMG, another crybaby that has hate borrowed from a great granddaddy, maybe he was hit by an arrow from natives he just stole land from, so shouldn't you be a slave now to the natives and work at getting their land back????? I doubt you yourself have ever served in the armed services, you do not talk at all like someone with patriotism, instead you talk like a deserter that lies to get ahead and says anything just for attention. You probably are one of those people that tell war stories that never happened.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114023 Jan 5, 2014
Miss Bobbalina Sandwich wrote:
Well, i'm tired of lambasting you evil doers, who are this sites idiots...
A woman's work is never done.
If you would stop flapping your gums and get off the computer once in awhile it would be!!!!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114024 Jan 5, 2014
GOD Is Busy

If you don't know GOD, don't make IDIOTIC remarks!!!!!!

A United States Marine was taking some college courses between assignments. He had completed 20 missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. One of the courses had a professor who was an avowed atheist, and a member of the ACLU.

One day the professor shocked the class when he came in. He looked to the ceiling and flatly stated, "GOD, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes." The lecture room fell silent... You could have heard a pin drop. Ten minutes went by and the professor proclaimed, "Here I am GOD, I'm still waiting."

It got down to the last couple of minutes when the Marine got out of his chair, went up to the professor, and cold-cocked him; knocking him off the platform. The professor was out cold.

The Marine went back to his seat and sat there, silently.

The other students were shocked and stunned, and sat there looking on in silence. The professor eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the Marine and asked, "What in the world is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"

The Marine calmly replied, "GOD was too busy today protecting America's soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid stuff and act like an idiot. So He sent me."

The classroom erupted in cheers!- very well put.

ocxz

Le Tampon, Reunion

#114025 Jan 5, 2014
George wrote:
GOD Is Busy
If you don't know GOD, don't make IDIOTIC remarks!!!!!!
A United States Marine was taking some college courses between assignments. He had completed 20 missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. One of the courses had a professor who was an avowed atheist, and a member of the ACLU.
One day the professor shocked the class when he came in. He looked to the ceiling and flatly stated, "GOD, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes." The lecture room fell silent... You could have heard a pin drop. Ten minutes went by and the professor proclaimed, "Here I am GOD, I'm still waiting."
It got down to the last couple of minutes when the Marine got out of his chair, went up to the professor, and cold-cocked him; knocking him off the platform. The professor was out cold.
The Marine went back to his seat and sat there, silently.
The other students were shocked and stunned, and sat there looking on in silence. The professor eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the Marine and asked, "What in the world is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"
The Marine calmly replied, "GOD was too busy today protecting America's soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid stuff and act like an idiot. So He sent me."
The classroom erupted in cheers!- very well put.
it would maybe make someone who believes in imaginary daddies in the sky laugh , but as far as i'm concerned this story is not funny.
To sum up the professor was assaulted by a Marine
big deal
praise of violence
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114028 Jan 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
it would maybe make someone who believes in imaginary daddies in the sky laugh , but as far as i'm concerned this story is not funny.
To sum up the professor was assaulted by a Marine
big deal
praise of violence
My my my, you are a very sad person. I just put that to lighten the load of the thread but you are such an evil goer there is nothing to help you.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#114029 Jan 5, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheila .... Rense????
As far as I'm aware Rense is a supremacist neo nazi site using extreme inflammatory ideas from extreme inflammatory factions - ultra orthodoxy ... Ultra right wing - as well as what's his name that promotes the belief that all today's world leaders really are green aliens
So now you are trying to call Jews who voice their opinions neo nazi?. Please give us all a break

Location hidden

#114030 Jan 5, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The sites you use are .... Alternative to say the least - the above site is for discussion about "conspiracies, UFOs, secret societies" etc ...
It's extraordinary the length Israel haters will go to to "prove a point" ... First Rense - now the above - will the next one be "jewwatch" - where the protocols of the elders of Zion is proclaimed as gospel ...
Alternative to who the Jews who are appalled at what the Zionists have done?? You criticize Jews who deny all the bunk that is being spread by Israeli propaganda? Oh I see were you are coming from now

Location hidden

#114031 Jan 5, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
By 'relevance', I'm sure you're referring to your muddled agendas which you frequently push by copy/pasting lengthy diatribes. Of course, the claim is that you're 'traveling with your husband', and that each of your ponderous tomes is completely extemporaneous.
We both know that's not the case, don't we?
I can see you have missed me. It has been 24 hours since I was last here and here you are still spouting rubbish. One day you are going to surprise us all and actually post something with some substance attached to it.You must be desperate for attention and so very lonely . You also sound jealous of the fact that some of us have a life away from here unlike you.

Location hidden

#114032 Jan 5, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The demons are rebounding throughout your skull again, aren't they, lonely guy?
Reflecting and posting on your own boring life and your own demons?

Location hidden

#114040 Jan 5, 2014
Ramallah (Palestinian Territories)(AFP)- Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas on Tuesday threatened diplomatic and legal action against the "cancer" of Israeli settlement building, a day before US Secretary of State John Kerry visits.

Abbas warns of legal action on Israel settlements before Kerry visit
AFP
"We will not remain patient as the settlement cancer spreads, especially in (east) Jerusalem, and we will use our right as a UN observer state by taking political, diplomatic and legal action to stop it," he said during a speech in Ramallah to mark the 49th anniversary of the founding of the Fatah party.

"We have entered negotiations amid Israeli escalation on all fronts -- the Israeli army steps up its hostilities against the Gaza Strip and in the West Bank, leading to the killing of dozens of citizens in the last few months," said Abbas.

"These actions show a lack of seriousness on the Israeli side in the negotiations and threaten to destroy the two-state solution."

Kerry is due in the region on New Year's Day for his 10th visit since becoming the United States' chief diplomat in March, in an effort to revive faltering talks.

Kerry's myriad obstacles to an agreement in the US-brokered talks which began in July include the issue of settlements and Israel's insistence on maintaining a military presence in the Jordan Valley under any peace agreement.

Israel has announced thousands of new Israeli settler homes on Palestinian territory in the West Bank and east Jerusalem since the talks began, often in tandem with the release of veteran Palestinian prisoners.

The Palestinians and the international community have slammed Israel's continued settlement building on land the Palestinians want for their future state.

Kerry will have to quell tensions that rose after an Israeli ministerial committee on Sunday gave initial approval to a bill annexing Jordan Valley settlements, a largely symbolic move expected to be shot down by the government.

Abbas reiterated total rejection of Israel's demand to maintain a military presence in the Jordan Valley, where the West Bank borders Jordan.

"We have said that the Palestinian people is the one most in need of security, and is the one who needs guarantees of protection against the aggression of the occupation (Israel) and the settlers."

http://news.yahoo.com/abbas-threatens-legal-d...

Location hidden

#114041 Jan 5, 2014
IS ISRAEL A DEMOCRACY OR AN ETHNOCRACY? Make your own mind up

Monday, December 16, 2013 | David Lazarus

The citizens of Israel woke up this week to a special early morning announcement by the Israeli Army on news broadcasts all across the country: The Ministry of Defense has ordered that all soldiers staying in Jerusalem over the Sabbath are not allowed to have any contact with members of the sect of Jews who preach faith in Yeshua (Jesus).
Is faith in Yeshua such a threat to our national security that one of the most effective military organizations in the world feels the need to “protect” its soldiers from this “sect of Jews”?
It all started when a small group of Messianic Jews visited a hostel for lone soldiers in Jerusalem over the Sabbath. The army provides the hostel for soldiers who have no family in Israel. On the weekends, when they are off base, they can stay at “Beit Hachayal,” or Soldiers’ House. A group of Messianic Israelis were visiting soldiers at this particular Beit Hachayal on the Sabbath and talking about their New Testament faith.
Many soldiers enjoyed these visits, and some began reading the New Testament and other Messianic literature regularly. Soldiers were invited to visit with Messianics in their homes, where they were introduced to Messianic faith during Sabbath meals and Bible teachings.
The Jewish believers had built up many friendships with management and staff of the hostel, who appreciated the positive impact the visits had on the lone soldiers. One of the soldiers even came to faith in the Yeshua. No one at the hostel, or in the IDF, were bothered one bit by this, not until an “anti-missionary” organization stirred up trouble.
The so-called “anti-missionaries” became aware that a soldier had come to faith in Yeshua most likely from reading one of the many Messianic or Christian newsletters and websites they follow. So they reported to the Ministry of Defense and IDF authorities that “the cult of Jews who preach Christianity are running missionary activities at Beit Hachayal.”
The ultra-Orthodox authorities to which the anti-missionaries are attached carry a lot of political weight and can cause a lot of problems. So, without investigating the facts on the ground, the Ministry of Defense and IDF immediately put out the public warning against association with Messianic.
Messianic Jews also received a letter from the Ministry of Defense forbidding them from entering “Beit Hachayal without explicit permission including a description of intended activities.”
Years ago, Messianic Jews were considered something of a security risk by the IDF. Many were not allowed to serve in elite or sensitive units. Today, however, Messianics are highly regarded by military authorities, and are even sought out to serve as commanders and officers in every branch of the Israeli military, including Military Intelligence, which requires the highest security clearance.
One Messianic Jewish Sabra (native-Israeli born), a sergeant in the Israel Air Force, recently asked his commander if he could include the New Testament together with the Hebrew Bible in his pledge of allegiance to the State of Israel.“Yes you may,” returned the officer without blinking an eye. And so this young man joined the growing numbers of hundreds of openly Messianic Jewish soldiers proudly serving in the IDF.
So why is the Ministry of Defense now publicly opposing Messianic activity in Jerusalem? According to one combat soldier, who is not Messianic, it all has to do with politics.“The government passed a law recently to recruit religious (ultra-Orthodox) Jews, but most refuse to serve,” he explained.“The army is trying to appease the Orthodox community in Jerusalem by making this absurd announcement against Messianic faith. We are all here to serve our country and the army should not be involved in telling people which path of faith to follow.”
http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/1...

Location hidden

#114043 Jan 6, 2014
The political establishment has implicitly embraced the mindset of Hitler’s Propaganda Minister, Dr. Joseph Goebbels:

The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State

can shield the people from the political, economic and/or

military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally

important for the State to use all of its powers to

repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the

lie, and thus by extension the truth becomes the greatest

enemy of the State.

This applies to Israel!!!!!!!!!!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#114046 Jan 6, 2014
Islam says Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to our Christian Brothers..........

Interfaith outreach in Egypt: Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas "plot to attack churches"

"Talk about extreme, militant Islamists and the atrocities that they have perpetrated globally might undercut the positive achievements that we Catholics have attained in our inter-religious dialogue with devout Muslims." -- Robert McManus, Roman Catholic Bishop of Worcester, Massachusetts, February 8, 2013

So Egyptian Christians have no friend, no protector, and no spokesman.

"Egypt: Brotherhood, Hamas 'plot to attack churches,'" from the Ma'an News Agency, January 2:

BETHLEHEM (Ma’an)– The Egyptian intelligence said Wednesday that groups affiliated to the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas movement plotted to blow up Coptic churches in the North Sinai district during Christmas celebrations on Jan. 7.
Egypt's al-Watan newspaper reported that Egyptian intelligence intercepted communications between “terrorist groups” in Sinai and activists of the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas.

The Sinai groups, according to the report, were given directives to continue with “what they called Jihad” against Egyptian police and army, according to the report.

They were also told to expect weapons and funds in a few days through smuggling tunnels from the Gaza Strip “via three members of the Hamas military wing,” the newspaper report alleged.

The report highlighted that Egyptian security arrested a member of a “terrorist” group in Sinai and he had ciphered letters from which Egyptian experts learned that explosives and 700,000 Egyptian pounds would be sent to the militant groups in Sinai.

The ciphers, according to al-Watan, instructed the “terrorists” to carry out several attacks against churches simultaneously during Christmas celebrations.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#114047 Jan 6, 2014
VeryEarlyAgain wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha! Excellent my friend. And the demon is constantly running to compliant moderators to ban old petesake .... for posting truth ....
So you've had yet another account deleted for racist rants, little creepy man?

How unfortunate for you.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114048 Jan 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've had yet another account deleted for racist rants, little creepy man?
How unfortunate for you.
Watch, the next step they are going to start saying that the Topix Forum is controlled by the Jewish media.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#114049 Jan 6, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch, the next step they are going to start saying that the Topix Forum is controlled by the Jewish media.
Those illiterate paranoid racist humps say that all the time.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#114050 Jan 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a load of crap and you know it. Let's hear what Jews themselves have to say re Zionism
Jews Against Zionism
At its core, Zionism is fundamentally racist,
extremist, undemocratic, and militant
By Stephen Lendman
12-7-9
They're numerous, outspoken, and range from secular to orthodox to one group calling itself "True Torah Jews Against Zionism."
They believe that "traditional" Jews don't support Zionism, an ideology they call "contrary to Jewish law and beliefs and the teachings of the Holy Torah." They say Zionism:
-- advocates "a political and military end to the Jewish exile;"
-- fosters "pseudo-Judaism" based on secular nationalism;
-- coercively seeks "armed materialism" in place of "a Divine and Torah centered understanding;"
-- endangers all Jews worldwide;
-- wants to disassociate Jews and traditional Judaism from ideological Zionism; and
-- calls Israel a "Zionist State," not a Jewish one.
They:
-- cite their concern for "peace and safety of all people throughout the world including those living in the Zionist state" and in Occupied Palestine;
-- say from ancient times until 100 years ago, Jews and Arabs lived in peace and friendship until Zionism changed the relationship;
-- believe Zionists abandoned the Torah and traditional Judaism, demanded political sovereignty over the Holy Land, and aroused anger in the Arab world; and
-- Torah Jewry doesn't recognize or support a Zionist state; nor do they represent world Jews; even the name "Israel" is a "forgery," they believe, because the Torah forbids violence in the words of the prophet Isaiah who said:
"And they will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. No nation will lift its sword against any other, nor will they learn warfare anymore."
Toray Jewry says that believing Zionism protects Jews is "probably the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the Jewish People" and accuses Zionists of fostering global anti-Semitism. "Indeed, hatred of Jews and Jewish suffering is the oxygen of the Zionist movement, and from the very beginning has been (used) to deliberately incite hatred to justify the existence of the Zionist state - this is, of course, Machiavellianism raised to the highest order."
Read more at:
http://www.rense.com/general88/lnd.htm
Just because you say something is a load of crap and tell me that i think so also doesn't change the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about. You don't try to refute what I am saying either just bring a bunch of self-haters who give their opinion on the matter.

I don't know what world you think I live in but I am inside the conflict. I was sitting with an Arab friend the other day whose cousin is in Israeli jail for being part of Islamic Jihad the terrorist group. I sat tonight with a friend of mine who votes for Meretz and has an opposing opinion to me on many issues. The fact is though that they usually accept the reality and than disagree on what should be done moving ahead. You however haven't got to the stage of accepting reality.

Just by using Rense as a supposedly viable link sums you up. You pretend to be objective and some random innocent but you show your true face and sources of information when challenged.

There are always minorities in every group and you have found the few thousand antisemitic Jews in the world to stand alongside. These same Jews deny the Holocaust support Hamas (who call to kill them), call for the destruction of Israel , and stand with Achmadinejad and Co in support. They are a joke used by haters such as yourself to try to portray "real Jews" as different to the rest.

One clear lie above is that Arabs almost always oppressed the Jews under their control mostly Dhimmi law. These people are apologists same as the Jews in Europe who worked with the Nazis to ethnically cleanse their brethren.

So according to your logic there should have been no antisemitism before Israel. IDIOT

Location hidden

#114051 Jan 6, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you say something is a load of crap and tell me that i think so also doesn't change the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about. You don't try to refute what I am saying either just bring a bunch of self-haters who give their opinion on the matter.
I don't know what world you think I live in but I am inside the conflict. I was sitting with an Arab friend the other day whose cousin is in Israeli jail for being part of Islamic Jihad the terrorist group. I sat tonight with a friend of mine who votes for Meretz and has an opposing opinion to me on many issues. The fact is though that they usually accept the reality and than disagree on what should be done moving ahead. You however haven't got to the stage of accepting reality.
Just by using Rense as a supposedly viable link sums you up. You pretend to be objective and some random innocent but you show your true face and sources of information when challenged.
There are always minorities in every group and you have found the few thousand antisemitic Jews in the world to stand alongside. These same Jews deny the Holocaust support Hamas (who call to kill them), call for the destruction of Israel , and stand with Achmadinejad and Co in support. They are a joke used by haters such as yourself to try to portray "real Jews" as different to the rest.
One clear lie above is that Arabs almost always oppressed the Jews under their control mostly Dhimmi law. These people are apologists same as the Jews in Europe who worked with the Nazis to ethnically cleanse their brethren.
So according to your logic there should have been no antisemitism before Israel. IDIOT
No that's your logic not mine. I am well aware that antisemitism was around before the unilateral independence of Israel. The issue re Israel just exacerbated it.I have already given you my opinion so you don't like it tough. I will continue to post on what I see fit not what you would like me to address . Right? Right
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#114052 Jan 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No that's your logic not mine. I am well aware that antisemitism was around before the unilateral independence of Israel. The issue re Israel just exacerbated it.I have already given you my opinion so you don't like it tough. I will continue to post on what I see fit not what you would like me to address . Right? Right
I have no problem with an opinion but you continuously write lies about Israel and Jews while refusing to answer viable questions.

You have still given no legal basis for the green line.
You refuse to give any borders you believe in for a peace deal.
You refuse to acknowledge or condemn the institutional antisemitism coming from the Palestinians.
You still blame Jews for being ethnically cleansed and see no need to compensate them.

The people whose OPINION you posted blame Israel for modern antisemitism. You are the one blaming Israel and Jews for the problems of the world; it is you and your ilk who are exacerbating antisemitism and you are too blind to even see.

post what you want but if you lived in the Muslim world or Palestinian areas you would not be allowed too.

Location hidden

#114053 Jan 6, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with an opinion but you continuously write lies about Israel and Jews while refusing to answer viable questions.
You have still given no legal basis for the green line.
You refuse to give any borders you believe in for a peace deal.
You refuse to acknowledge or condemn the institutional antisemitism coming from the Palestinians.
You still blame Jews for being ethnically cleansed and see no need to compensate them.
The people whose OPINION you posted blame Israel for modern antisemitism. You are the one blaming Israel and Jews for the problems of the world; it is you and your ilk who are exacerbating antisemitism and you are too blind to even see.
post what you want but if you lived in the Muslim world or Palestinian areas you would not be allowed too.
Oh you have a problem alright with anyone who disagrees with what Israel did. Where have I blamed Jews for being ethnically cleansed you filthy liar? Don't go trying to put your words in my mouth. It is people such as you who accept no responsibility for Israel's actions. I have voiced my opinion re Islam and the Islamists many times on a different forum If you lived in the Muslim world yourself you would be in exactly the same situation so I don't see your point. I live in the west and the last time I looked we still had freedom of speech. The fact that what I post doesn't tickle your ears is neither here nor there

It's all about you, you and you. Go and take a flying leap you one sided freak. I have yet to see you condemn ANYTHING that Israel has done. You just pay lip service but are never ever specific about what Israel has done that you don't agree with

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min lightbeamrider 774,981
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Oxbow 559,377
Our God Is The Mighty Creator Of All Things! 3 min Bammybuster 4
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 5 min royal kannadiga 1,263
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 6 min NinaEnan0 80
Scientific proof for God's existence 10 min lightbeamrider 9
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min NEWS-FLASH 175,606
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min WasteWater 265,098
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Seraphima 604,967
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr Barnsweb 441,764
More from around the web