Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
98,461 - 98,480 of 117,973 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#113966 Jan 5, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheila .... Rense????
As far as I'm aware Rense is a supremacist neo nazi site using extreme inflammatory ideas from extreme inflammatory factions - ultra orthodoxy ... Ultra right wing - as well as what's his name that promotes the belief that all today's world leaders really are green aliens
So are you denying what Jews have documented and believe Danetoo??? It seems you denigrate anyone who does not agree with your view, the same as Zioni

Location hidden

#113967 Jan 5, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The sites you use are .... Alternative to say the least - the above site is for discussion about "conspiracies, UFOs, secret societies" etc ...
It's extraordinary the length Israel haters will go to to "prove a point" ... First Rense - now the above - will the next one be "jewwatch" - where the protocols of the elders of Zion is proclaimed as gospel ...
Nope I am using sites that Jews themselves use who do not support or believe re what Israel portrays and has done and you don't appear to like it. Why would that be? Not being a Jew yourself,which is what you claim?

Location hidden

#113968 Jan 5, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The sites you use are .... Alternative to say the least - the above site is for discussion about "conspiracies, UFOs, secret societies" etc ...
It's extraordinary the length Israel haters will go to to "prove a point" ... First Rense - now the above - will the next one be "jewwatch" - where the protocols of the elders of Zion is proclaimed as gospel ...
So are you now denying what Jews themselves are saying. Boy you really are desperate to denounce what Jews have themselves claimed and yet you are not a Jew. I don't understand where you are coming from????

Location hidden

#113969 Jan 5, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your version of a bedtime story, sleepless creep? Can you hear them tonight?
Do you ever have anything of relevance to say??????It doesn't appear to be the case
danetoo

London, UK

#113970 Jan 5, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>So are you now denying what Jews themselves are saying. Boy you really are desperate to denounce what Jews have themselves claimed and yet you are not a Jew. I don't understand where you are coming from????
Sometimes I wish I were Jewish so at least I can tell people who hate the Jews that what they "accuse" me of being is true ...

It's extraordinary you think one has to be a Jew to not hate Israel

I find there is no "give" to the anti Israel lobby - any site, any statement will do as long as it's hateful of Israel - no other country in the world is the subject of such hatred

Zion has said - as do I - that in a reasonable discussion - I have plenty of criticism against Israel - but when talking with gray - and now also you - there's no room for discussion - as you don't "give" - there's no let up in the hateful posts - they are extreme - and as I say you'll use any site as long as it's hateful of Israel - not bothering to check sources - validity - endorsements etc

ANY country in the world - if you wanna find dirt in their history - you'll find it

But thought through - considered solutions - intelligent discourse and discussions and thinking up ways ahead - people to people - in here - is completely foreign ... And it's a shame

You're all flaming righteous now - Palestinians need to be repatriated - be apologised to - be compensated - it's SO .... Well - you know - I know - it won't happen

The majority of Israelis and Palestinians in a recent survey published in Jerusalem post showed that they're in favour of a two state solution. And I think it's the only way forward

Fanatical Jew haters in here are - thank goodness - not representative of any decision making or power base - they are considered mostly loonies except by their own ...

And I'm surprised at you Sheila that you will ally yourself with someone like gray - who's on the fringes of sanity and is often complimentary of the completely psychotic person who talks of himself in third person and plural - mt sion etc - I just find it weird the "bed fellows" people who hate Israel take on

Like Khaled and spathis on try other site praise the extreme right wing in France -le pen etc - as well as holocaust deniers neo nazis like Irving and Faurisson - I just can't get my head around those alliances ...

-

Location hidden

#113971 Jan 5, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I wish I were Jewish so at least I can tell people who hate the Jews that what they "accuse" me of being is true ...
It's extraordinary you think one has to be a Jew to not hate Israel
I find there is no "give" to the anti Israel lobby - any site, any statement will do as long as it's hateful of Israel - no other country in the world is the subject of such hatred
Zion has said - as do I - that in a reasonable discussion - I have plenty of criticism against Israel - but when talking with gray - and now also you - there's no room for discussion - as you don't "give" - there's no let up in the hateful posts - they are extreme - and as I say you'll use any site as long as it's hateful of Israel - not bothering to check sources - validity - endorsements etc
ANY country in the world - if you wanna find dirt in their history - you'll find it
But thought through - considered solutions - intelligent discourse and discussions and thinking up ways ahead - people to people - in here - is completely foreign ... And it's a shame
You're all flaming righteous now - Palestinians need to be repatriated - be apologised to - be compensated - it's SO .... Well - you know - I know - it won't happen
The majority of Israelis and Palestinians in a recent survey published in Jerusalem post showed that they're in favour of a two state solution. And I think it's the only way forward
Fanatical Jew haters in here are - thank goodness - not representative of any decision making or power base - they are considered mostly loonies except by their own ...
And I'm surprised at you Sheila that you will ally yourself with someone like gray - who's on the fringes of sanity and is often complimentary of the completely psychotic person who talks of himself in third person and plural - mt sion etc - I just find it weird the "bed fellows" people who hate Israel take on
Like Khaled and spathis on try other site praise the extreme right wing in France -le pen etc - as well as holocaust deniers neo nazis like Irving and Faurisson - I just can't get my head around those alliances ...
-
Danetoo you keep ignoring what Jews themselves state. I haven't allied myself with anyone unlike you. You claim that I have aligned myself with Gray and yet you have no evidence of that.. I find it it very interesting that you are not a Jew and yet you support what they did in 1948.
Why won't an apology happen Danetoo? Because the Jews are so arrogant that they don't think it is necessary???
You say you have plenty of criticism against Israel and yet you are yet to post it. If Israel is in support of a two state solution then why are the taking land that will stop this from occurring???

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#113972 Jan 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk of school with so much envy, boring repetitive idiotic retarded buffoon.
How nice it would have been if you actually had been to one, but since you were never able to
Your low level of wit and overflowing envy pains you, I see.

USA

#113973 Jan 5, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever have anything of relevance to say??????It doesn't appear to be the case
By 'relevance', I'm sure you're referring to your muddled agendas which you frequently push by copy/pasting lengthy diatribes. Of course, the claim is that you're 'traveling with your husband', and that each of your ponderous tomes is completely extemporaneous.

We both know that's not the case, don't we?

USA

#113976 Jan 5, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, sorry Fanny I can't hear your 'creep crawlies' as you so eloquently put it. Have you called pest control? But be careful Ratty .. you call pest control and you run the risk of Ratslayer calling at your sewer hovel and taking you away as well.
Even when you try to set up your own gags you're not even the least bit erudite, tiny man.

I suppose it's because you're exhausted from your long weekend under surveillance.

USA

#113977 Jan 5, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll consider it Ratty but you must ask nicely!!!
More of the pathetic 'we' thing from you. Your lonely desperation is showing, little man.
How many of your accounts have been deleted for racist rants?

USA

#113979 Jan 5, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
We see evidence of Gray's point of view with all your paid mediocre irrelevant and weak 'ere. I'd give up while your rat-snout is 'a head.' Go Tatty Ratty Go!
Is this what pinch faced, quasi-religious people say when they feel the need to sound witty?

Thanks for the insight, little man.

USA

#113982 Jan 5, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry your in the box marked 'Honorary Jew'.... with all it's accolades such as wishing harm to children and supporting terrorists, thieves and land-grabbers...
I'm sure the tribe....welcomes you heartily.
So nice to see your fresh perspective on a new day, creepy little man.

USA

#113983 Jan 5, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we know Ratty... we know.... but the thread will insist on you desisting from making NOT racist... is it Ratty? Here's a famous quote. We're 'watching' you Fanny:
"and he shall shovel the manure, and the stuff shall make a pile." Larry 8.32
The demons are rebounding throughout your skull again, aren't they, lonely guy?

USA

#113985 Jan 5, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you know your ratself best I guess Ratty. What's up ? Why the squealing Ratty? You're impressing the 'watching Jews' here? hope so little vermin and supporter of child murder and theft.
LOL! Your CD is stuck again, little man. Think maybe they're monitoring your computer? You might want to check that out, OK?
ocxz

Le Tampon, Reunion

#113986 Jan 5, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
good observation

USA

#113987 Jan 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
good observation
Albeit in a poorly constructed sentence, you actually put two words together.

Nice work!

USA

#113990 Jan 5, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
No Ratty ... you keep your 'humor' to yourself thank you very much!
It was a suggestion, little man. Do you think being observed is funny?

USA

#113992 Jan 5, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
We know your 322 number eh Ratty??...
'and we shall blow the sailors, and the crew shall make you pay." Bob 8.32
Wow this IS nice Haldol!
You're now adding numerology to your list of symptoms? You're bound to become even more confused, aren't you, little man? Keep a lookout!

USA

#113995 Jan 5, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL OK Ratty ! gotta ASK NICELY!' LOL
You posts are becoming more disjointed with time, little man, and laughing at your own lame gags just isn't going to cut it. You might try picking up a pamphlet on comic delivery.

USA

#113998 Jan 5, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's your shout Ratty... why not?
Your becoming unhinged again, little man. Why not be brave and take a walk through the neighborhood? Let me know what you see.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min onemale 258,001
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 733,039
Are truck drivers faithful?? (Sep '08) 5 min Ginger 64 169
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 min tamil 5,319
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min guest 538,995
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Tuco Blondie 226,358
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Falcon 743
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 599,943
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Blck 106
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••