Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121864 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Zioni

Israel

#113921 Jan 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to fight with me so that you can continue to post your hasbarat information and I am not going to give you the opportunity to do that. You can think what you like and as I stated in my last post I will post on what I see fit and others can make up their own minds. That should take the wind out of your sails for a little while.:)
So now you resort to telling me my thought and intentions??

I can post without you saying anything.

So you are trying to convince other people?

Just admit you are unable to back up some of your claims with any evidence.

The green line is the armistice line and has no legal basis in international law.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#113922 Jan 4, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
No man knows the knows anything about the Lord God, Great Master of Creation... words.... human words are too ineffective, too lacking in expressiveness, to describe the power of the Lord God. You talk about lightening and revenge as though you're in some weird Chartlon Heston movie. Get a grip a reality and understand the truth for once. My patience in running out with some of you morons.
Well you are the atheist in the crowd so how would you know about God, your words and actions do not speak of someone that believes in God.
Zioni

Israel

#113923 Jan 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder is done every day and a price needs to be paid for the action of those who committed it
Only if they are Jews or Israelis according to you.
If the Murder is committed by an Arab, Palestinians or Muslim you seem to blame it on the Jews anyway.

Amazing the hypocrisy of people such as yourself.

Still waiting for any legal basis for the green line in international law.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#113924 Jan 4, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Murder is committed by an Arab, Palestinians or Muslim you seem to blame it on the Jews anyway.
I find it quite annoying that these people blame almost everything on the Jews, I wonder if sandstorms are the Jews fault?? or maybe the oasis in the desert disappears because it is the Jews fault. We can only hope that one day they open their eyes and ears and realize they are wrong.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#113928 Jan 4, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop with the lies. If you has actually read some of my posts you would have been aware that I stated that there were wrongs on both sides. So stop playing the victim card which you seem to do so well.

Location hidden

#113929 Jan 4, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you resort to telling me my thought and intentions??
I can post without you saying anything.
So you are trying to convince other people?
Just admit you are unable to back up some of your claims with any evidence.
The green line is the armistice line and has no legal basis in international law.

Then why do you keep posting back to me when I believe you are a shill?
Zioni

Israel

#113930 Jan 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop with the lies. If you has actually read some of my posts you would have been aware that I stated that there were wrongs on both sides. So stop playing the victim card which you seem to do so well.
What did I lie about?

You are the one claiming illegalities and refusing to give any basis for them.

You are the one blaming Jews for being the target of attacks by Arabs for over 100 years.

You are the one blaming others for Arab actions.

You are the one pretending to be objective when you are clearly not.

I have read your posts and it always goes back to blaming Jews or Israel for the woes and at the same time you seem unable to hold Arabs accountable for their actions.

If you can name any peaceful part of Palestinian society or something they have done for peace go ahead. If not than accept that Palestinians society is based on hatred and the extermination of Israel and that by supporting them so blindly you are perpetuating the hatred just like the majority of Western Nations do.

Try reading the PLO Phased plan or listen to Palestinian hatred from MEMRI or PMW.
Zioni

Israel

#113931 Jan 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you keep posting back to me when I believe you are a shill?
Because you are lying and inciting hatred against my people and seem unable to justify your position in most cases, instead choosing to use myths as your basis for reality.

Don't really care what you believe just showing others and yourself that you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to some major issues of the conflict.
Also had some extra time to finally write here after reading comments for a while.

You clearly think yourself intelligent must feel nice to live in denial.

Still waiting for a legal basis for the green line in international law.
Zioni

Israel

#113933 Jan 4, 2014
http://www.israellycool.com/2013/10/07/boycot...

http://www.israellycool.com/2013/12/18/hip-ho...

two hip-hop songs ripping on the BDS and Apartheid analogy as ridiculous.

also interesting website with a lot of updates.

Location hidden

#113934 Jan 4, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
What did I lie about?
You are the one claiming illegalities and refusing to give any basis for them.
You are the one blaming Jews for being the target of attacks by Arabs for over 100 years.
You are the one blaming others for Arab actions.
You are the one pretending to be objective when you are clearly not.
I have read your posts and it always goes back to blaming Jews or Israel for the woes and at the same time you seem unable to hold Arabs accountable for their actions.
If you can name any peaceful part of Palestinian society or something they have done for peace go ahead. If not than accept that Palestinians society is based on hatred and the extermination of Israel and that by supporting them so blindly you are perpetuating the hatred just like the majority of Western Nations do.
Try reading the PLO Phased plan or listen to Palestinian hatred from MEMRI or PMW.
Nope I am blaming Israel for her actions in relation to stealing the land of the Palestinians and dispossessing them from their own land. I note that you haven't commented on the posts where the Israeli soldiers themselves admit their own actions. You want to keep their honesty under a bushel and pretend that Israel did nothing wrong. I have seen what the Palestinians teach their children and do not agree that is the way to peace but neither is your way in which Israel is constantly the victim that has the fire power and man power and stands innocently by and does nothing. Israel is the target of at least 77 UN Resolutions and the Palestinians are the target of 1.

Location hidden

#113935 Jan 4, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are lying and inciting hatred against my people and seem unable to justify your position in most cases, instead choosing to use myths as your basis for reality.
Don't really care what you believe just showing others and yourself that you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to some major issues of the conflict.
Also had some extra time to finally write here after reading comments for a while.
You clearly think yourself intelligent must feel nice to live in denial.
Still waiting for a legal basis for the green line in international law.
Like I said you are a shill who posts on topix full time. I don't discuss things with shills. How many times do I need to explain that to you. You have your handbook in front of you and copy and paste so don't give me any lessons. Neither do you give references for your comments. You are far from objective and don't discuss anything that shows Israel in a bad light. Well you can do that on your own you don't need me to help you with that

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#113936 Jan 4, 2014
Miss Bobbalina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
stupid and ignorant!
Is that what your teachers wrote on your essays before you flunked out of school, hillbilly?
Zioni

Israel

#113937 Jan 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>.
You blame Jews who were oppressed in the Middle East for staying where they lived since biblical times.
You blame Israel for anything happening here.

Can you give any evidence that the Palestinians have a claim to the land?

What about the Jewish land stolen by Palestinians in the West Bank and Jerusalem?
Should they be compensated?

Can you give any evidence for the legal basis of the green line? you keep skirting this question.

More assumptions from you telling me why I do or don't do something.

If you are speaking Breaking the Silence than I believe those involved should be put on trial. Most of what they say is either carried out by those speaking out or never happened in the first place.
for example they have claimed murders by soldiers in Gaza for examples. Interestingly enough the soldiers spoken of were never in Gaza.
They are funded by the Europeans who have no interest in objectivity and if you read their own reasons for their org it is to force Israel out of the West Bank. They are not interested in truth, justice or even reality. They refuse to pass on their claims to the IDF especially since many of these cases were investigated by the IDF and they never happened.

The fact is that the so called Human Rights orgs in Israel are mostly funded by the Europeans with the intention of forcing Israeli domestic policies. They have no interest if the information is true as long as it targets Israel.
The same countries fund the hatred and incitement in Palestinian society.

You are one however who seems to believe a Jew or Israeli if it suits your agenda but deny truths if it supports Israel.

I have never claimed that Israel does nothing wrong, but often more than not they are targeted for things that never happened.

Just the fact that Palestinians only have 1 resolution against them shows the double standard.

Can you name any country in the history of the world who has allowed missiles to be fired continuously at its civilians and not retaliated with extreme prejudice.

what has Australia done in various nation of the region?

NATO troops are much more aggressive than Israel in battle especially when it comes to civilians.

You are in denial and seem to have been brainwashed by the internet.

It is the Arabs who have consistently turned down a peace agreement and have never done anything towards peace.

Wonder if you would give up the middle of your country to a group of people who spend their life trying to kill you, and at the same time say openly they will never give up with aim.

Israel could destroy the Palestinians overnight if it chose to but it tries to prevent civilian casualties.

Come to Israel and I will show you the truth on the ground instead of the crap your seem to believe.

Understanding UN Bias Against Israel

For you to even imply that Israel is treated equally in the UN is ridiculous in itself. If this is the case than why is Israel the only country in the world who are refused entry to various UN institutions and have not been accepted in their regional group.
Why is Israel by far the most condemned nation in the world when there are millions being massacred, raped, ethnically cleansed all over.
Why is their a special article just for Israel in the HR council if they are objective.

The fact is noone cares about Arabs dying unless a Jew is involved.
When a Jewish family is massacred in their home they are blamed and when a Palestinian child is killed while helping to fire missiles at Israeli cities he is considered a civilian and the world is up in arms against Israel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hot mic catches UN interpreter saying anti-Israel votes are 'a bit much'

Since you seem so sure you are correct please tell me how you would solve the conflict.
Zioni

Israel

#113938 Jan 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said you are a shill who posts on topix full time. I don't discuss things with shills. How many times do I need to explain that to you. You have your handbook in front of you and copy and paste so don't give me any lessons. Neither do you give references for your comments. You are far from objective and don't discuss anything that shows Israel in a bad light. Well you can do that on your own you don't need me to help you with that
More assumptions instead of answering the questions.

If you can give me any post of mine which was not written on the spot go ahead. More lies from you deflecting from the subject at hand.
Are you grey in disguise? You clearly need some education on the subject.

I never said I was objective but you claim to be.
I will not start a conversation about Israel in a bad light but accept when something is true.

There are plenty of people here who do that already and I am critical of Israel internally.

Amazing how much of your post should be directed back at yourself.
Is there anything you don't blame on Israel??
George

Red Deer, Canada

#113939 Jan 4, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't continue to display your ignorance when I have spent time teaching a little important truth here. Be thankful instead and thankful too the good people of Port Jefferson, who defend a beleaguered population we know as Palestinians, are around to spread the good news of the Lord God.
Please do not use the name God in your blogs as I think it is quite blasphemous. You do not have a spiritual bone in your body. Anyone that wishes harm to another is definitely not Christs child.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#113940 Jan 4, 2014
Miss Bobbalina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
stupid and ignorant!
Yes you are, and annoying

Location hidden

#113941 Jan 4, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
You blame Jews who were oppressed in the Middle East for staying where they lived since biblical times.
You blame Israel for anything happening here.
Can you give any evidence that the Palestinians have a claim to the land?
What about the Jewish land stolen by Palestinians in the West Bank and Jerusalem?
Should they be compensated?
You are such a liar. What I blame them for is taking land that did not belong to them, terrorizing people to leave their land and trying to deflect the issue. They were living in the land and possession is 9/10th of the law.Your own honest soldiers admit what they did and yet you seem to deny it and just gloss over it. You ask why Israel is the most condemned country in the world and I would suggest you start with what they have done in their arrogant and belligerent way. They have thumbed international bodies and continue to build in areas that was to be for the Palestinian state. It is clear to all that their intentions are to keep expanding at the expense of others
I don't have time to tell you how the situation could be solved because my husband and I are traveling today and I'm not sure when we will next have internet access but it could start with a heartfelt apology to the Palestinians who were dispossessed and and then move on from there
Ottoman Sultan

Armenia

#113942 Jan 4, 2014
He-la old tramp go away
:))

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#113944 Jan 4, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
Show where I've 'wished harm to another' freak O? You remind one of the hypocrite who says Great Master of Creation. Don't expect an agreeing, benign, smiling imbecile with me as your Jews rob and kill the poor.
Another sleepless night for you, the godless, jobless slob. Can you feel them watching you?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#113945 Jan 4, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
Show where I've 'wished harm to another' freak O? You remind one of the hypocrite who says all manner of evil and then points their grubby finger towards the innocent bystander. Coming here with your Charlton Hestonesque BULL doesn't change the truth you damn moron. Oh, I get it now ... you want all the victims of murder and theft in 'Israel' to lay down and allow the thieves and murderers to steal and kill with out a word from the followers of Christ? Anything else would not be 'Christian' now would it? Who chased the money changers out of the temple? Who called the Jews vipers and liars? I take my lead from Christ and the father, the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. Don't expect an agreeing, benign, smiling imbecile with me as your Jews rob and kill the poor.
It is not my job to judge you, I am mearly pointing out the fact that Christians that follow Jesus and God usually turn the other cheek, they know how to forgive and they share, these are traits you do not have so again, I say please do not act like you are a God fearing person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snapchat name 4 min Nikki69xo 9
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min RiversideRedneck 70,449
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Brian_G 282,930
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 25 min AnnBonney 53,934
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 35 min gundee123 4,953
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 49 min cuckoldpaul 445,527
Who won the debate 2016 ? 1 hr The Way I See it 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Brian_G 974,677
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 2 hr Hilary 93
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr guest 658,507
More from around the web