Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#113836 Jan 2, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed
The zionist cancerous cell that was transplanted in Palestine has grown out of proportion now.
Itt should never had been allowed to take root.
Obviously the sane tissues around it were and are still fighting the cancerous spread.
The fight against cancer is a heavy one that unfortunately will last long.
But like they say, eventually the cancer will be removed.
Well then I suppose you'd better start launching rockets and killing busloads of civilians, shouldn't you, slob? After all, it's the Arab way, isn't it?

USA

#113837 Jan 2, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen poophole
Time and time again you have shown that you cannot write more than 2 lines of the same boring lame sick and rettarded drivel that only points out at your complete stupidity.
What do you know of Iran, retard, stick to your "wit"
You have access to the world ? Big deal, behind your computer screen ?
Now try and understand it.
Are you having another difficult time expressing yourself, creep?

It shows.
sheilaa

Australia

#113838 Jan 2, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So in desperation, you now pose as a medical professional. Again, how convenient for you.
You deride me for not explaining plain English to you? I've traveled too, but you have a notion that you're the only sophisticated person here. You are mistaken, harpy.
I don't need to pretend I am one, and in emergency we deal with nutters like you everyday. You obviously feel out of your depth since you're the one mentioning sophisticated not me. I'd say you are feeling a little inadequate round about now. If I'm a harpy then so are you whatever it might mean. Knowing you prior posts though I can be sure it is a derogatory term. It's all you have on offer.Sure you have traveled - to the shops and back home. Maybe a little tour on the internet to break up your boring life
sheilaa

Australia

#113839 Jan 2, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you having another difficult time expressing yourself, creep?
It shows

Wow how original!! You must have obtained a degree in English to whip up something like that. LOL

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#113840 Jan 2, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<
BTW I didn't log in so you can see that "regime" that I hail from

USA

#113841 Jan 2, 2014
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to pretend I am one, and in emergency we deal with nutters like you everyday. You obviously feel out of your depth since you're the one mentioning sophisticated not me. I'd say you are feeling a little inadequate round about now. If I'm a harpy then so are you whatever it might mean. Knowing you prior posts though I can be sure it is a derogatory term. It's all you have on offer.Sure you have traveled - to the shops and back home. Maybe a little tour on the internet to break up your boring life
It MUST be an 'emergency'.
Utterly amazing that you've suddenly dropped you registered identity in order to address me, harpy. Have your superiors somehow taken arms against those more capable?

USA

#113842 Jan 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text> BTW I didn't log in so you can see that "regime" that I hail from
What a finely tuned excuse!

USA

#113843 Jan 2, 2014
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow how original!! You must have obtained a degree in English to whip up something like that. LOL
You want information about me, don't you?

USA

#113844 Jan 3, 2014
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
we deal with nutters like you everyday. You obvioe
'we'?

How revealing of your agenda, weak harpies.

USA

#113845 Jan 3, 2014
*your

Location hidden

#113846 Jan 3, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It MUST be an 'emergency'.
Utterly amazing that you've suddenly dropped you registered identity in order to address me, harpy. Have your superiors somehow taken arms against those more capable?
Did you or did you not post this to me???

....."whatever your jaded regime tells you to see" As it is impossible to see where that jaded regime that you speak of is I l didn't log back in so you can see it is not a Muslim country as your post implied along with my "face covering" Just another way of highlighting your many lies and accusations. Now who's the dummy if not you harpy??? LOL

Location hidden

#113847 Jan 3, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What a finely tuned excuse!

Yes you're not very good at them as can be viewed by us all

Location hidden

#113848 Jan 3, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You want information about me, don't you?
Don't flatter yourself, you are about as boring as watching paint dry!!!!!!!!No one in their right mind would want any type of information from a nutter called harpy

Location hidden

#113849 Jan 3, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'we'?
How revealing of your agenda, weak harpies.
We meaning me and my medical colleagues. In the case of" your" we it would be referring to you and your alter egos. Right? Right

USA

#113850 Jan 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you or did you not post this to me???
....."whatever your jaded regime tells you to see" As it is impossible to see where that jaded regime that you speak of is I l didn't log back in so you can see it is not a Muslim country as your post implied along with my "face covering" Just another way of highlighting your many lies and accusations. Now who's the dummy if not you harpy??? LOL
Oh that's right! You previously claimed to have been touring Australia. You attempt to cover lies, but you're not very smart, are you, harpy? Let me know when you've once again run out of excuses, OK?

Location hidden

#113851 Jan 3, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
*your
3 letters, ESL

USA

#113852 Jan 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't flatter yourself, you are about as boring as watching paint dry!!!!!!!!No one in their right mind would want any type of information from a nutter called harpy
Is that why you answer me, hag?

USA

#113853 Jan 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
We meaning me and my medical colleagues. In the case of" your" we it would be referring to you and your alter egos. Right? Right
The excuse pile up.

USA

#113854 Jan 3, 2014
*excuses

Location hidden

#113855 Jan 3, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you answer me, hag?
No I answer you to put you in your place which I might add is very easy to do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min lil whispers 607,268
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min River Tam 797,293
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min truth 568,697
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min An NFL Fan 267,633
Superbowl Prediction: Patriots 28 Seahawks 26 1 hr not a fan 6
I live with my cousin, we had sex and we loved it. 1 hr Madre68 15
The movements of O.J. Simpson on the night of J... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 11
Scientific proof for God's existence 14 hr let your brother rip 647
More from around the web