Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121860 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#113871 Jan 3, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
So just admit you can not give any legal basis in international law for the green line being a legal border.
Not sure where you get the reply you quote above but Israel has a legal right to the land read the Levy Document or Jaquis Gautier a Christian from Canada who spent 20 years studing the legal aspects of the conflict writing a massive dissertation. Even Eugene Rostow who was one of the writers of Res 242 the basis for the peace talks and he agrees with me.
You try to portray yourself as objective and looking for the truth but you clearly have an agenda and don't really care what happens to Israel or Jews as you seem to blame everything here on them anyways.
Notice how you like most Israel haters tries to dismiss Israels rights instead of giving any evidence that the Palestinians have a right to the land in the first place.
For someone who admits to not knowing about the Oslo Accord you seem very sure of yourself. You do realize according to Oslo Area C in the West Bank is under full Israeli control so it is perfectly legal for Israel to build there according to the Accord.
You have also shown the Hypocrisy and antisemitism of Europe, who, while calling to boycott Israel over the green line, sign gas deals with Morocco in Disputed Sahara have interests in occupied Cyprus, invade countries at a whim and claim they can invade African countries because Jihadis are getting to close. When it comes to Jihadis against Israel suddenly the Europeans have a different standard.
How can Europe Justify allowing Hizballah and especially Hamas (who calls to kill Jews in its Charter) to function and raise money in Europe. Exactly what they did with the PLO decades ago as long as they only attacked Jews.
So basically you have no idea what you are talking about, you refuse to answer the vital questions of legality in the conflict, you speak of rights but deny Israels right to exist as a Jewish state (right of return) you are another Western Hypocrite who will suffer the consequences of appeasing Islamism as it grows in your country.
Just a very poor nazislamist propaganda bitch, thats abouut it.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#113872 Jan 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to fight with me so that you can continue to post your hasbarat information and I am not going to give you the opportunity to do that. You can think what you like and as I stated in my last post I will post on what I see fit and others can make up their own minds. That should take the wind out of your sails for a little while.:)
Just like ALL nazislamist propaganda idiots this bitch does the same thing. ME UBER ALLES hahahah hahahah clueless muslim shit from englandistan.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#113873 Jan 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you talk such crap? You suffer with verbal diarrhoea at the best of times but when asked to explain something you are unable to. My jaded regime, is Australia jaded? I don't hide my face as I don't need to. I am not a Muslim and as far as I am aware that is applicable only to Muslims. You have access to the world? Big deal, so do I. I've traveled around it working on cruise liners as a nurse and have most probably been to more places than you have had hot dinners. I think you have a psych problem which is displayed by the content of your posts and I would suggest that you seek help at your earliest convenience.
Typical bitchy behavour, when nothing works start talking bullcrap. Thanks nurse but no thanks nurse. U are fired.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#113874 Jan 3, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed
The zionist cancerous cell that was transplanted in Palestine has grown out of proportion now.
Itt should never had been allowed to take root.
Obviously the sane tissues around it were and are still fighting the cancerous spread.
The fight against cancer is a heavy one that unfortunately will last long.
But like they say, eventually the cancer will be removed.
Of course u will be removed.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#113875 Jan 3, 2014
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to pretend I am one, and in emergency we deal with nutters like you everyday. You obviously feel out of your depth since you're the one mentioning sophisticated not me. I'd say you are feeling a little inadequate round about now. If I'm a harpy then so are you whatever it might mean. Knowing you prior posts though I can be sure it is a derogatory term. It's all you have on offer.Sure you have traveled - to the shops and back home. Maybe a little tour on the internet to break up your boring life
Now she is trying to be a muslim comedian. Looks like it does not work either. Poor bitch.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#113876 Jan 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you're not very good at them as can be viewed by us all
Talk about urself only bitch
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#113877 Jan 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
GO AUSTRALIA!!!!!
Australia MPs: Gaza is world's largest outdoor jail
By TAMARA ZIEVE
03/15/2013 13:13
Two Australian MPs slam Israel's treatment of Palestinians; Labor MP compares former occupation of Lebanon with Nazi Germany.
An Australian politician sparked uproar in a parliament debate Wednesday, when he described Gaza as "the world's largest open-air prison camp" and compared resistance to Israel's former occupation of southern Lebanon with that against Nazi Germany, Australian media reported Friday.
Labor Legislative Councillor Shaoquett Moselmane made his comments during a debate in the New South Wales's (NSW) parliament over a motion on a recent study trip to Israel by a delegation of regional parliamentarians organized by the New South Wales Jewish Board of Deputies.
Moselmane's description of Gaza echoed comments made earlier in the debate by David Shoebridge of the Greens party, who slammed the trip as a one-sided visit which "edited out" Palestinian and left-wing Israeli voices.
"How could members go there [Israel] and meet with only one of the legislative bodies, the Knesset, and ignore the Palestinian Legislative Council? How could members, who wanted to get a balanced understanding of the issues facing Israel, Palestine and the Middle East, go to the other side of the planet and fail to visit Gaza, the world’s largest outdoor prison?" Shoebridge asked.
Read more at:
http://www.jpost.com/International/Australia-...
Bullcrapola from the muslim dirtbags within the Aussie Government. They got their reward already, bitch.
ocxz

Mamoudzou, Mayotte

#113878 Jan 3, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a very poor nazislamist propaganda bitch, thats abouut it.
helllo little kapo how's your gaza ghetto ?
at least not yet cancerous like its nazi kapo zionist entity

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#113879 Jan 3, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
helllo little kapo how's your gaza ghetto ?
at least not yet cancerous like its nazi kapo zionist entity
Your fixation on Israel appears to be a smoke screen for the hardship, illiteracy, corruption and murder of Muslims by Muslims through out the Middle East and the world. Rather than blame a small county for the chaos and corruption in the Middle East, you should concentrate on the Islamo=fascist entity which is consuming itself in hatred, intolerance, death and denial.
Muslims are not only fighting Israel they are fighting each other in Syria, Libya, Tunisia , Egypt and Yemen, and persecuting Christians. Arabs are colonizing Africa bringing war, poverty and destruction and death.
Your focus on Gaza is misplaced as Muslims are slaughtering children in Syria and there are over one million Syrians living in poverty as refugees because of Islamic brutality and murders. The world has not seen such brutality since Islamo-fascist dictator Saddam Hussein slaughtered thousands of Kurds and buried them in mass graves.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#113880 Jan 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm smarter than you will ever be harpy and I don't need any excuses to deal with you so you'll be waiting a long time. Now run along you are starting to bore me
Your self proclaimed intelligence can be seen in your cut and paste jobs. Bottom line, you blame Israel for fighting the Palestinans. in reality, Israel is fighting jihad. Whether you believe he British had a right to give Israel a homeland or not doesn't mean a thing.It's done. Try a little reality, nobody cares what you think should have been done or not.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#113881 Jan 3, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical bitchy behavour, when nothing works start talking bullcrap. Thanks nurse but no thanks nurse. U are fired.
She's been everwhere and knows everything according to her. Pompous windbag. She really has no clue.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#113882 Jan 3, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be awful Ratty. You are hated by all here but you feed of it like manna from heaven yeah? Is that it Ratty? You need to BE hated? I guess without 'hate' you have no agenda eh vermin?
You delusional minion. YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR EVERYONE HERE!
ocxz

Mamoudzou, Mayotte

#113883 Jan 3, 2014
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fixation on Israel appears to be a smoke screen for the hardship, illiteracy, corruption and murder of Muslims by Muslims through out the Middle East and the world. Rather than blame a small county for the chaos and corruption in the Middle East, you should concentrate on the Islamo=fascist entity which is consuming itself in hatred, intolerance, death and denial.
Muslims are not only fighting Israel they are fighting each other in Syria, Libya, Tunisia , Egypt and Yemen, and persecuting Christians. Arabs are colonizing Africa bringing war, poverty and destruction and death.
Your focus on Gaza is misplaced as Muslims are slaughtering children in Syria and there are over one million Syrians living in poverty as refugees because of Islamic brutality and murders. The world has not seen such brutality since Islamo-fascist dictator Saddam Hussein slaughtered thousands of Kurds and buried them in mass graves.
Boring as shit your drivel and much cliché
your fixation on Muslims is only matched by your ignorance and your hatred.
carry on your little inept copy and paste which is word to word about the same crap.

lame

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#113884 Jan 3, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Boring as shit your drivel and much cliché
your fixation on Muslims is only matched by your ignorance and your hatred.
carry on your little inept copy and paste which is word to word about the same crap.
lame
What exactly are you defending? Which part of Islamofascism do you uphold? Living in denial and blaming others for it has globally dis-empowered Islam, leaving it to self-destruct and implode.

The tyranny and sectarian bloodshed in Syria, Egypt, Yemen, Tunisia, Libya, Bahrain, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc., unfortunately, support what I say.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#113886 Jan 3, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Your self proclaimed intelligence can be seen in your cut and paste jobs. Bottom line, you blame Israel for fighting the Palestinans. in reality, Israel is fighting jihad. Whether you believe he British had a right to give Israel a homeland or not doesn't mean a thing.It's done. Try a little reality, nobody cares what you think should have been done or not.

No what I blame Israel for is stealing land that was not hers to steal, and for expeling people from their homes. BTW your lack of intelligence can be seen in the content of your own posts. Nobody cares??? That's why people like you care enough to respond so don't kid yourself. You can try to justify things by saying it is done but that doesn't make it right. Murder is done every day and a price needs to be paid for the action of those who committed it
George

Red Deer, Canada

#113887 Jan 3, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct. He is inbred with racism because his family spoke the same way so to him he believes in this hate and further probably thinks that Israel is out to get him. Anyhow not worth the pain of trying to talk to him, you have done well though.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113888 Jan 3, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
...and yet you seem to think that you do!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113889 Jan 3, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
She's been everwhere and knows everything according to her. Pompous windbag. She really has no clue.

Envy is such a curse USA, you really need to learn how to control i,t being a "Christian" and all

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113890 Jan 3, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical bitchy behavour, when nothing works start talking bullcrap. Thanks nurse but no thanks nurse. U are fired

Reflecting on your own behaviour yet again? Get a job and do something useful instead of trying to bore me to death
Gray

Petersburg, VA

#113891 Jan 3, 2014
FAVORITE HASBARAT WHINE
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very sick nazislamist idiot but thats your problem. Your lies and nazi bullshit wont take u far on this forum. Poor idiot from an apartheid racist black run whorehouse.
Have you ever seen these Full Time apologists for Genocide, War Crimes, Criminal Expansion, illegal Occupation ....

EVER

...back up their vulgar & hysteric accusations with ANYTHING honest, credibly documented and articulate?

"Oozy"'s "Comments are nearly identical and always include the term "nazi"

They don't write Factual, mature and articulate Comments because they CAN'T!

What is there to defend about a proven Genocidal entity that worships Mass Murdering War Criminals as their "Heros"?

MEANWHILE; "IT'S GETTING CLOSER TO SANCTION TIME"

“Academic Zionist agents in US go public”
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/01/01/34308...

EXCERPTS “It seems that the American Studies Association’s (ASA) boycott resolution vote has rattled the Zionist cages.

World media described the resolution breakthrough as a sign that the tipping point toward a full Israel boycott was getting closer.

Left out of his response was that the ASA resolution did not cover individual Israeli academics, just those associated with Israeli government institutions. It was a targeted boycott resolution.

Once again, we see Israeli espionage sticking to its tried and true strategy of framing the aggressors as the victims. They will use it as long as it works.

And we thank the Council of Presidents and their academic shill network for giving us a current roadmap as to who and where they all are. We will look forward to giving them some of their own medicine in 2014, something they have never had to deal with.”CONTINUED

Of course, America's infestation of Zionist Shills are trying to run US University policy by arm twisting Ethically Challenged, University Presidents.

Read Up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Doctor of Science 992,121
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min WildWeirdWillie 52,340
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 8 min _FLATLINE-------- 2,474
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Robert F 693,325
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 28 min Tony 6,741
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 2 hr Tell Us This 9
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Holy dr Shrink 445,998
More from around the web