Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#113695 Jan 2, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
applauding Jews and freemasonry satanist who violently attacked a poster in the Merseyside area (and I have absolutely no reason to lie about the Jews, freemasons (including catholics and anglicans) who attacked me).
In general:
Funding the African Holocaust ... including the deaths of between 60 and 100 million Africans
Murdering millions of Russians during the early part of the 20th century
Funding wars and conflict the world over
Destroying the economies of many nations
Plotting the murder and crucifixion of Christ the Messiah
Causing inter-faith conflict particularly in the middle
Destroying through media and pervasiveness the memory and legacy of Christ the Messiah
and much more.
Pete, today you are showing your mental illness coupled with your intellectual limitations. Why don't you take advantage of the education and charity the British government has given you before they decide to deport you back to Bangladesh.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#113696 Jan 2, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
How many canadian indians were killed by your ancestors ?
You really did not read my point did you?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#113697 Jan 2, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, today you are showing your mental illness coupled with your intellectual limitations. Why don't you take advantage of the education and charity the British government has given you before they decide to deport you back to Bangladesh.
or take his aggression out on shopping carts while pushing them back to supermarkets
Gray

Petersburg, VA

#113698 Jan 2, 2014
RE: HASBARA'S POSTER CHILD:
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
It is clear from anyone here that you are unable to refute things so you even pretend you posts are coming from others as you have done with me above.
You have chosen to ignore several documented Facts (Re: Genetic proof debunking your Zionist Myth, Documented Atrocities intentionally inflicted on innocent Civilians, Israel's use of Palestinians as "Lab Rats" etc) I've posted but that's included in your instructions via your "Hasbara Handbook"

However you've also expressed an interest in Israel's Multi Billion Dollar Propaganda Industry for which you work and receive support via: "......a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.”

For the benefit of others who may be deceived into they think they are debating with an unpaid casual individual:

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

M.O.L.A.D. is the Government Agency that organizes, coordinates, pays, manipulates etc all Hasbara Organizations:

SEE M.O.L.A.D. below and imagine ALL the "News" outlets, Textbook editors, Editorial writers, 75,000 paid shills JUST in the U.S. etc etc:

“The message from an Israeli think-tank...M.O.L.A.D.”

“The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.”

http://www.alanhart.net/the-message-from-an-i...

EXCERPT “Molad, established less than a year ago (in January 2012) is a think tank devoted to providing Israel with new ideas regarding matters of foreign policy and security, as well as socioeconomic issues.

The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.”

-why until recently the Zionist state was so successful in selling its propaganda lies as truth. It possessed the awesome ability to do so because of NID. What’s that?

“Israel’s advocacy effort is directed by the:
-
National Information Directorate in the Prime Minister’s Office.

- All the other official advocacy entities, and there are several of these :

– the Foreign Ministry,

- the Public Diplomacy

- Diaspora Affairs Ministry

- the IDF Spokesman’s Office

- the Tourism Ministry

- the Jewish Agency – are subordinate to the directorate.

- The National Information Forum, comprising delegates from these various bodies,

- The directorate also consults media and marketing experts from both academia and the private sector.

- And, in addition, the government conducts an unofficial advocacy effort involving

- hundreds of Israelis and overseas activists,

- organizations and NPOs,

- along with non-Jewish supporters;

this effort is aimed at delivering Israel’s messages mainly in the United States and the EU.”
“In other words, one of the main reasons for Zionism’s success for so long in selling its propaganda lies as truth was to do with the efficiency of its hasbara effort, its unity and co-ordination.”
BUT:
“The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.” CONTINUED
George

Red Deer, Canada

#113700 Jan 2, 2014
Gray wrote:
RE: HASBARA'S POSTER CHILD:
<quoted text>
You have chosen to ignore several documented Facts (Re: Genetic proof debunking your Zionist Myth, Documented Atrocities intentionally inflicted on innocent Civilians, Israel's use of Palestinians as "Lab Rats" etc) I've posted but that's included in your instructions via your "Hasbara Handbook"
However you've also expressed an interest in Israel's Multi Billion Dollar Propaganda Industry for which you work and receive support via: "......a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.”
For the benefit of others who may be deceived into they think they are debating with an unpaid casual individual:
“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...
“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.
Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:
“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’
Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.
“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED
M.O.L.A.D. is the Government Agency that organizes, coordinates, pays, manipulates etc all Hasbara Organizations:
SEE M.O.L.A.D. below and imagine ALL the "News" outlets, Textbook editors, Editorial writers, 75,000 paid shills JUST in the U.S. etc etc:
“The message from an Israeli think-tank...M.O.L.A.D.”
“The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.”
http://www.alanhart.net/the-message-from-an-i...
EXCERPT “Molad, established less than a year ago (in January 2012) is a think tank devoted to providing Israel with new ideas regarding matters of foreign policy and security, as well as socioeconomic issues.
The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.”
-why until recently the Zionist state was so successful in selling its propaganda lies as truth. It possessed the awesome ability to do so because of NID. What’s that?
“Israel’s advocacy effort is directed by the:
-
National Information Directorate in the Prime Minister’s Office.
- All the other official advocacy entities, and there are several of these :
– the Foreign Ministry,
- the Public Diplomacy
- Diaspora Affairs Ministry
- the IDF Spokesman’s Office
- the Tourism Ministry
- the Jewish Agency – are subordinate to the directorate.
- The National Information Forum, comprising delegates from these various bodies,
- The directorate also consults media and marketing experts from both academia and the private
- along with non-Jewish supporters;
this effort is aimed at delivering Israel’s messages mainly in the United States and the EU.”
“In other words, one of the main reasons for Zionism’s success for so long in selling its propaganda lies as truth was to do with the efficiency of its hasbara effort, its unity and co-ordination.”
BUT:
“The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.” CONTINUED
Get lost, your copy and paste are a waste of time. People are looking for solutions not some bigot inventing reasons why Israel should fight with someone. Most Jews in the world get along very well with ANY other religion or culture, just look at Hollywood, you choose to bitch and moan because your household hated jews so now you hate jews, maybe it is time for you to grow up and live in todays world
Gray

Petersburg, VA

#113701 Jan 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>

1.The Jews stood with the British in WWI stop twisting what I say.

2.They turned Jews back to Nazi Europe to die and so on.
moment.
EDITED FOR SPACE
First, I appreciate you serious, on topic and mature contributions.

Then there's always the "However" Re: the points I saved from you comment:

1. "The Jews stood with the British in WWI stop twisting what I say."

The Arabs did all the real fighting with the British while the Zionist Federation was exercising its powerful, manipulative influence in London. T.E. Lawrence makes no mention of "Jewish Fighters" in his efforts against the Ottoman Turks

Re: the Zionist Federation's AIPAC-like influence

“Here’s how Lord Balfour, Foreign Minister of England, of the famed “Balfour Letter”(Declaration) described this fact in 1919.
 “In Palestine, we do not even propose to consult the inhabitants of the country and (Zionism’s) immediate needs and hopes for the future are much more important than the desires and prejudices of the 700,000 Arabs who presently inhabit Palestine”.

AND here's an example the unjust influence of Zionist Federation & British "Rule Makers"

“Dear Lord Rothschild,
I have much pleasure in conveying to you on behalf of His Majesty's Government the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations, which has been submitted to and approved by the Cabinet:
"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."
I should be grateful if you would bring this Declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.
Yours sincerely,
Arthur James Balfour.[1]

I recommend reading "The 7 Pillars of Wisdom" for a more balanced perspective of why the Arabs are justified in feeling cheated.....they were!

“The McMahon Agreement”
http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/mcmahon....

EXCERPT “The McMahon-Hussein Agreement of October 1915 was accepted by Palestinians as a promise by the British that after World War One, land previously held by the Turks would be returned to the Arab nationals who lived in that land.

The McMahon-Hussein Agreement was to greatly complicate Middle East history and seemed to directly clash with the Balfour Declaration of 1917.

By the time war ended in November 1918, two distinct schools of thought had developed regarding Palestine:

1) That the British had promised Palestine to the Arabs after the war had ended in return for their support to the Allies in the war.

2) That the British had agreed to give their support to the Jews for a homeland in Palestine as laid out in the Balfour Declaration of 1917.

In fact, neither was to emerge as the League of Nations had given Palestine to the British to govern as a mandate.." CONTINUED

I lived among the Muslims for almost 1 year and understand their culture & perception of "A Promise" which is far more culturally binding than the casual Western/British attitude.

2. Europe's Zionists were responsible for anti Jewish sentiment in Europe. Herzl promoted "anti Semitism" as a tool.

Later, the Zionist Org.s blocked all options for countries other than Palestine; Remember: "One Cow in Palestine is worth all the Jews in Poland.

Zionist Gangs went so far as to kill Jews to funnel them into Palestine when Zionists blocked access to other readily available countries.

There was no/little anti Jewish Sentiment before Zionists began creating it.

Europe's Jews had countless options for other homes in other countries offered but Zionists blocked them.

Thanks

Thanks,

Gray

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#113702 Jan 2, 2014
Cumcakes of Amsterdam wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Ayrshire served up caps, with the help of her lying israel's jewish machination machine that's hiding jews' terrorism that was seasoned with porks and beans and "guilty-gilfilthy" fish.
Nice sentence, illiterate one.

USA

#113704 Jan 2, 2014
Cumcake of Amsterdam wrote:
<quoted text>

And you also know your avatar says it all, that you are one deranged inconsequenttial bug eating woodpecking troll and a sock puppet for jews in israel's terrorism and israel's Holocaust..

And any christian religions that teach "convert" jews in israel are God's chosen people are inspired pork and bean eaters from the cold zion can cans, whose crap is sold to you and your kind of nasty fitlhy drekies and zion's humpholes..

That's because you and your kind are israel's hoof stools and spittoons, that are unpaid traitors and unskilled shilling rats for jews' revisinarys, who've made you idiots bow and lick their israeli masters curly brown stained tails and enjoy their salted crackers that's smeared with their rim wailing wall encrustments.
You must hate the English language, racist. Is that why you keep hacking it up?
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#113705 Jan 2, 2014
Wonderful Music!!!!!!!!!! My Dalek knows. LOL

&li st=FLJFynFE0u8nVJlOQ10NN9_Q
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#113706 Jan 2, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I appreciate you serious, on topic and mature contributions.
Then there's always the "However" Re: the points I saved from you comment:
1. "The Jews stood with the British in WWI stop twisting what I say."
The Arabs did all the real fighting with the British while the Zionist Federation was exercising its powerful, manipulative influence in London. T.E. Lawrence makes no mention of "Jewish Fighters" in his efforts against the Ottoman Turks
Re: the Zionist Federation's AIPAC-like influence
“Here’s how Lord Balfour, Foreign Minister of England, of the famed “Balfour Letter”(Declaration) described this fact in 1919.
 “In Palestine, we do not even propose to consult the inhabitants of the country and (Zionism’s) immediate needs and hopes for the future are much more important than the desires and prejudices of the 700,000 Arabs who presently inhabit Palestine”.
AND here's an example the unjust influence of Zionist Federation & British "Rule Makers"
“Dear Lord Rothschild,
I have much pleasure in conveying to you on behalf of His Majesty's Government the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations, which has been submitted to and approved by the Cabinet:
"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."
I should be grateful if you would bring this Declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.
Yours sincerely,
Arthur James Balfour.[1]
I recommend reading "The 7 Pillars of Wisdom" for a more balanced perspective of why the Arabs are justified in feeling cheated.....they were!
“The McMahon Agreement”
http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/mcmahon....
EXCERPT “The McMahon-Hussein Agreement of October 1915 was accepted by Palestinians as a promise by the British that after World War One, land previously held by the Turks would be returned to the Arab nationals who lived in that land.
The McMahon-Hussein Agreement was to greatly complicate Middle East history and seemed to directly clash with the Balfour Declaration of 1917.
By the time war ended in November 1918, two distinct schools of thought had developed regarding Palestine:
1) That the British had promised Palestine to the Arabs after the war had ended in return for their support to the Allies in the war.
2) That the British had agreed to give their support to the Jews for a homeland in Palestine as laid out in the Balfour Declaration of 1917.
In fact, neither was to emerge as the League of Nations had given Palestine to the British to govern as a mandate.." CONTINUED
I lived among the Muslims for almost 1 year and understand their culture & perception of "A Promise" which is far more culturally binding than the casual Western/British attitude.
2. Europe's Zionists were responsible for anti Jewish sentiment in Europe. Herzl promoted "anti Semitism" as a tool.
Later, the Zionist Org.s blocked all options for countries other than Palestine; Remember: "One Cow in Palestine is worth all the Jews in Poland.
Zionist Gangs went so far as to kill Jews to funnel them into Palestine when Zionists blocked access to other readily available countries.
There was no/little anti Jewish Sentiment before Zionists began creating it.
Europe's Jews had countless options for other homes in other countries offered but Zionists blocked them.
Thanks
Thanks,
Gray
Hmmm Hello Gray. Your usual well thought out post. We all know the Zionist filth controls US Politics. What is the answer? Democracy? Now that really is a joke! Since all politicians have their snouts in the same trough

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#113707 Jan 2, 2014
Gray is a liar and apologist for radical Islam. This principle of lying in order to advance the cause of Islam results in serious consequences when it comes to the issue of Muslims seeking to spread Islam around the world and especially in places like the United States (U.S.) and the West, where the majority of people are not Muslim. Sharia-compliant Muslims routinely use deceptive "wolf in sheep's clothing" type tactics to polish Islam’s image while at the same time avoiding, obscuring, or omitting any of the negative aspects of Islamic doctrine, history, law, and scriptures. This is often done with prospective converts as well as with audiences Muslims hope will be gullible, like academics, government officials, members of the media, and the public at large. For example, Muslims often will cite verses from the (chronologically) earlier portions of the Qur’an (which generally were moderate, peaceful, and tolerant), while neglecting to mention that this was the period in Muhammad’s life when he and his tiny band of followers lived in Mecca, where they were ridiculed, powerless, and mostly unaccepted. Yet, even as they cite such passages, they are fully aware that most of these early verses were abrogated (cancelled and replaced) by later passages of the Qur’an that Muhammad produced after the hijra (migration) to Medina. The replacement verses, from a time when Muslims grew powerful, reflect harsh intolerance for non-Muslims and command violence to subjugate infidels (unbelievers) to Islamic law (sharia). Sharia-compliant Muslims do not always express their hostility to unbelievers openly though. This is where taqiyya comes in. Based on verses from the Qur’an and hadiths (sayings of Muhammad), Muslims can pretend to befriend infidels (in violation of the teachings of Islam) and even display adherence with their unbelief, if this will advance the cause of Islam and protect the believer from harm. Here is one of those verses from the Qur’an: "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution (prevention), that ye may Guard yourselves from them (prevent them from harming you.) But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah." (Q 3:28) Ibn Kathir was an Islamic scholar who wrote one of the most authoritative commentaries (or Tafsirs) on the Qur’an. This is what he said about this particular Qur’anic verse regarding Muslims pretending to befriend infidels:“Unless you indeed fear a danger from them’ meaning, except those believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers. In this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly.…‘We smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them." (Tafsir Ibn Kathir, vol. 2, 141) So, according to this Islamic principle, if under pressure or threatened with force, not only may Muslims deceive non-believers, it is even legitimate for Muslims to behave in ways normally completely contrary to their faith. For instance, given such circumstances, a Muslim may drink alcohol, skip prayers and fasting during Ramadan, renounce belief in Allah and even pretend homage to a deity other than Allah, and utter insincere oaths. It is important to understand the concept of taqiyya so as not to be taken in by such tactics
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#113708 Jan 2, 2014
Sharon has been in a coma since 2006 when a devastating stroke incapacitated him at the height of his political power.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7...
George

Red Deer, Canada

#113709 Jan 2, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm Hello Gray. Your usual well thought out post. We all know the Zionist filth controls US Politics. What is the answer? Democracy? Now that really is a joke! Since all politicians have their snouts in the same trough
And again you openly type that you have no clue what is going on in the world, however you and Gray have a lot in common, racist bigots

USA

#113711 Jan 2, 2014
My Mom- a Murderous Coward wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Sharon is alive and well, hiding in israel and is a bonifided convicted Supreme War Crime Criminal. fugitive lliving out his terrorist twilight years incognito...
In which court system was he convicted, and where is it located, illiterate one?
syhleti guy

London, UK

#113712 Jan 2, 2014
F israel
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#113713 Jan 2, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost, your copy and paste are a waste of time. People are looking for solutions not some bigot inventing reasons why Israel should fight with someone. Most Jews in the world get along very well with ANY other religion or culture, just look at Hollywood, you choose to bitch and moan because your household hated jews so now you hate jews, maybe it is time for you to grow up and live in todays world
Excellent, but dont u forgett, u are talking to hitler jr himself.
syhleti guy

London, UK

#113714 Jan 2, 2014
Down down pisrael . Sharon the pig soon be in hell
Hell is- rael
Honorable Grasshopper

Upper Darby, PA

#113715 Jan 2, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm Hello Gray. Your usual well thought out post. We all know the Zionist filth controls US Politics.
Not according to the Muslim Obama.
Wake up!!!
Honorable Grasshopper

Upper Darby, PA

#113716 Jan 2, 2014
syhleti guy wrote:
F israel
F you, PUNK!!!
Gray

Petersburg, VA

#113717 Jan 2, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>

So you blame the Jews for the massacre http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1834_Safed_pogro...
From each post its clearer and clearer you have created your own reality on the conflict to try to justify the Arab and Muslim apartheid and evil.
EDITED FOR SPACE
"Zioni" conveniently chose a scource with the caveat:

"The neutrality of this article's title, subject matter, and/or the title's implications, is disputed.
This is a dispute over the neutrality of viewpoints or other implications of the title, or the subject matter within its scope, rather than the actual facts stated. Wikipedia articles may have only one unique title; the use of the current title does not imply an endorsement of that title. Please see the relevant discussion on the talk page.(April 2012)"

Sadly, Wikipedia is among the many sites that have been infected by right wing, Zionist Hasbara/Propaganda Groups:

" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/201...

EXCERPTS “Two Israeli groups have set up ‘Zionist editing’ courses with aims to alter perceptions about Israel.
Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in “Zionist editing” for Wikipedia, the online reference site.

Yesha Council, representing the Jewish settler movement, and the rightwing Israel Sheli (My I srael) movement, ran their workshop, teaching participants how to rewrite and revise some of the most hotly disputed pages of the online reference site.”CONTINUED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min kent 646,562
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 min WasteWater 2,041
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min WasteWater 105,575
George Soros Is a Brilliant Investor 4 min andet1987 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min RiversideRedneck 971,631
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min ChristineM 445,717
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min RiversideRedneck 48,544
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 40 min Steve III 44,682
More from around the web